• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 219 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:34 GMT
#3361
On February 20 2015 17:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:31 ritoky wrote:
On February 20 2015 17:27 Blazinghand wrote:
hey ritoky, let's talk strategy realy quick. I can push on LS pretty hard if you want, but it might actually hurt the wagon since many players (who are not at your/my level) don't trust me for some reason. At the very least I'm gonna post a quick summary and a couple links, and do the usual respond-to-questions thing, but do you want a hard push on LS from me, or just the regular casewriting? I'm thinking a hard push would be counterproductive to getting LS lynched


Who would be the viable alternative to a LS lynch today?

I still don't have a firm opinion on VA like you do, so that's troublesome.


I'm voting LS either way, and writing a decent case on him, barring something very strange happening. The question is do you think it would help us lynch him if I want HAM on him or would it be better if I let you drive the wagon


just do a normal case on him, if people can't see it clearly from that point then they're not going to understand it when being beaten over the head with it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 08:34 GMT
#3362
On February 20 2015 17:32 ritoky wrote:
I just can't see how LS is not scum from his play. he slipped pretty clearly, he manufactured a read that is a direct contradiction, his defense was bad.....there's just so much there...I can't really see myself voting on anyone else at this point, but if you have a better case or equal one then I am up for hearing it.


I don't. I'm discusssing what's our best strategy for getting LS Lycnhed today. Do you get what i'm saying? I'm voting LS 100% but how much I write about him... like it might not be optimal for me to actually write a lot of case on him, you get what I'm saying? People are stupid and dont' trust me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2015 08:34 GMT
#3363
On February 20 2015 17:34 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:32 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 20 2015 17:31 ritoky wrote:
On February 20 2015 17:27 Blazinghand wrote:
hey ritoky, let's talk strategy realy quick. I can push on LS pretty hard if you want, but it might actually hurt the wagon since many players (who are not at your/my level) don't trust me for some reason. At the very least I'm gonna post a quick summary and a couple links, and do the usual respond-to-questions thing, but do you want a hard push on LS from me, or just the regular casewriting? I'm thinking a hard push would be counterproductive to getting LS lynched


Who would be the viable alternative to a LS lynch today?

I still don't have a firm opinion on VA like you do, so that's troublesome.


I'm voting LS either way, and writing a decent case on him, barring something very strange happening. The question is do you think it would help us lynch him if I want HAM on him or would it be better if I let you drive the wagon


just do a normal case on him, if people can't see it clearly from that point then they're not going to understand it when being beaten over the head with it.

k
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 08:40 GMT
#3364
On February 20 2015 17:25 ritoky wrote:
Also if you look at your town reads there HtS, I think one of them had damdred as mafia in total.

Guess who did have damdred as mafia?

This guy.

Re-orient your reads quickly.


Just because a person is town does not mean they are correct. So what you have just said means nothing. Try harder.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 20 2015 08:48 GMT
#3365
On February 20 2015 17:20 ritoky wrote:
how about you address the fact that you used damdred's flip to try to call me mafia, yet I called breshke mafia since basically the start of the game and demonstrated the vote logic to show a damdred + LS team was very feasible last phase even before any of this stuff.

LS is scum, you need to get that through your head. BH is town you need to get that through your head. if you can't then you're probably scum too.


Damdred flipped scum and others will be using his filter to look for associative reads. Are you not reading the thread?

Yes, Ritoky, you can call any of your teammates mafia for later credit when they flip. I wasn't born yesterday. A few others had Breshke on the lynchables list for his lurking. Your point?

VCA is a great tool to use when you're town but scum are capable of misrepresenting that too.

You've been misrepresenting things all game.

LS sheeps votes a lot as town, so with a Damdred flip of course it's going to make any town you managed to pair off with him two days in a row look bad.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 08:58 GMT
#3366
On February 20 2015 17:48 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:20 ritoky wrote:
how about you address the fact that you used damdred's flip to try to call me mafia, yet I called breshke mafia since basically the start of the game and demonstrated the vote logic to show a damdred + LS team was very feasible last phase even before any of this stuff.

LS is scum, you need to get that through your head. BH is town you need to get that through your head. if you can't then you're probably scum too.


Damdred flipped scum and others will be using his filter to look for associative reads. Are you not reading the thread?

Yes, Ritoky, you can call any of your teammates mafia for later credit when they flip. I wasn't born yesterday. A few others had Breshke on the lynchables list for his lurking. Your point?

VCA is a great tool to use when you're town but scum are capable of misrepresenting that too.

You've been misrepresenting things all game.

LS sheeps votes a lot as town, so with a Damdred flip of course it's going to make any town you managed to pair off with him two days in a row look bad.


you didn't address what i asked you at all, why are you avoiding it?

you should know that i am the king of vote logic, i champion vote logic moreso than any active player on these forums; to tell if i am town look if i am drawing conclusions from it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 10:15 GMT
#3367
Speaking of vote logic! Fire up that vote logic engine!

A couple hours before rayn's cop claim:
On February 19 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Count

BlazingHand (1) - VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (2) - BlazingHand, rsoultin
raynpelikoneet (5) - Damdred, LightningStrike, Palmar, Half the Sky, Alakaslam
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet

raynpelikoneet is set to be lynched. 7h26m until deadline


End of day vote count? I think this is accurate:

On February 19 2015 12:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
That story almost made me fuck up the votecount

raynpelikoneet (8)
- Half the Sky, ritoky, rsoultin, LightningStrike, Palmar, Alakaslam, Superbia, Damdred, Fecalfeast
Palmar (1) - Raynpelikoneet
LightningStrike (1) - IAmRobik
Blazinghand (1) - VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (1) - Blazinghand

Not Voting (1): prplhz

Voting ends in


On February 17 2015 15:50 ritoky wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

liancourt (8) - Blazinghand, IAmRobik, LightningStrike, FecalFeast, ritoky, Breshke, Superbia, rsoultin
Blazinghand (5) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, KelsierSC, prplhz
Town Puppy (1) - Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet
rsoultin (1) - Town Puppy


I am green because I am town, superbia is green because his claim makes 0 sense from a mafia perspective given the context, and BH is green cuz of his claim and play combined.

The following may be hard to follow and choppy because it is me just dumping a train of thought.

Like I said earlier in my previous vote analysis, I think there is likely 2 mafia if not more who voted on lian day 1. damdred/breshke was 1, which would leave likely 1 more between LS/FF/rsoul. If you look at the prior to rayn claim sample for votes, LS has followed damdred onto rayn, rsoul is on VA, and FF isn't voted (he is I believe the last person to vote on rayn).

The only 2 question marks who weren't on rayn last phase were VA (voted on BH both phases) and prphlz (who is in modkill range after not voting, so isn't worth discussing unless he comes back). If we assume there's 1 mafia amongst these two lurky players (which isn't an unreasonable assumption); then that leaves the last mafia in slam, palmar, and hts; and an sk somewhere.

So grouping on day 1: 1 between LS, FF, rsoul
1 between prphlz, VA
1 between slam, palmar, hts

at mid day:
LS -> rayn, FF - > n/a, rsoul -> VA
prp -> n/a, VA -> BH
slam -> n/a, palm -> rayn, hts -> rayn

Examining the 3rd pairing, palmar was really championing the rayn lynch which was followed up on by both damdred and HtS, palmar least likely mafia in this grouping from votes because his wagon on rayn. Mafia more likely between slam and hts. slam votes inconsequential (town) then rayn, hts votes secondary wagon. Statistically hts more likely mafia based on "mafia don't want to be caught stray voting" statistics. Also, if slam mafia and if mafia killed eden at night makes no sense for his vote to be parked there.

So likelihood of mafia by each grouping:
group a: 1) LS, 2) rsoul, 3) FF
group b: 1) VA 2) prp (prp only second because en route to modkill)
group c: 1) HtS 2) Slam 3) Palmar

i think i am wrong somewhere in there, and i am not really sure where from pure voting logic. i have to sleep, so i will look back at this tomorrow to see if it still makes sense. meanwhile, LS is mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 20 2015 10:20 GMT
#3368
NOTICE: Everyone should have read or read pages 158-161.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2015 11:20 GMT
#3369
On February 20 2015 14:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
gotta commend palmar on his amazing meta read on Damdred, I guess thats why he doesnt use meta.


[image loading]

Good contribution, you're doing a lot to win this game with us.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2015 11:21 GMT
#3370
I have no clue honestly btw. I'm going to read Damdred's filter and maybe breshke's too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2015 11:21 GMT
#3371
maybe ritoky is town after all?
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 14:24 GMT
#3372
HTS you forgot Mafia is Blue this game? Also I will fight my lynch with everything I got and if I failed to defend the push good enough and got lynched then it's my fault. I been mislynched before once HTS in Newbie LX which I still not forgiven her on that and by KSC in Campus when he counterclaimed my Cop claim when he was VT............... You can also tell if I town based on how I defend my myself as I also did get mislynched in MYLO in Metal when I figured out Mafia but Kush was on tunneled on me in MYLO. You can tell if I'm based on how I defend myself as town compared to when I was Mafia. Here my games where I got mislynched as town:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike (Very first game in TL Mafia)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474146-newbie-mini-mafia-lx?user=LightningStrike (My most recent game when I got mislynched)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/473002-metal-mini-mafia?user=LightningStrike
Here the game where I was lynched as Mafia:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 15:07 GMT
#3373
On February 20 2015 17:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 17:32 ritoky wrote:
I just can't see how LS is not scum from his play. he slipped pretty clearly, he manufactured a read that is a direct contradiction, his defense was bad.....there's just so much there...I can't really see myself voting on anyone else at this point, but if you have a better case or equal one then I am up for hearing it.


I don't. I'm discusssing what's our best strategy for getting LS Lycnhed today. Do you get what i'm saying? I'm voting LS 100% but how much I write about him... like it might not be optimal for me to actually write a lot of case on him, you get what I'm saying? People are stupid and dont' trust me


Blazinghand, is your main reason for scumreading LS that one post about HtS? Because, frankly, I think that's beneath you, and I'm not at all comfortable with Damdred's willingness to call it damning, either.

Ritoky's vote analysis has more backing in logic than that, although I'm not sure how statistically sound it is to assume mafia follow each other around like ducklings.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 15:31 GMT
#3374
On February 20 2015 15:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
prplhz, rso, palmar

I actually had robik as SK

Mafia trying for the wifomiest wifom play leaving BH alive? I still can't wrap my head around why sent would bother saying anything.


FF, it's gonna bug me if you never come up with an alternative theory for SK when I'm still thinking you could be a good candidate.

Gonna shower, then reread the Breshke/Damdred filters.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 16:19 GMT
#3375
So any updates yet rsoultin?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 20 2015 16:25 GMT
#3376
Guys I going to pick up my Dad from the airport so I will be back after a couple of hours but when I come back I will try to give my refined list as I still need to do that >.>
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 16:51 GMT
#3377
Breshke defends/townreads:
ritoky
hts
ls
[red]eden[/red
palmar
rso
superbia

after I call him out on no scumreads:

scumreads
rso
super

votes:
ksc off Eden's case <- no prior mention of him
BH <- after CC
lian <- sheeping BH

also a very interesting post criticizing eden for not believing there could be two JKs before the mod reveal
finally screams one minute before vote ends that he'll move to me -_-

looking at Breshke's interactions, which for the purpose of this analysis I'm defining as people he actually reaches out to engage with directly on his own initiative (rather than fielding questions or simply talking about), the following he townread but never interacted with:
Palmar
LS

No reads/interaction with the following:
VA
Slam (there was a weird faith healing comment, but I didn't really follow that)
prplhz
ksc
lian
rayn
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 16:52 GMT
#3378
On February 21 2015 01:51 rsoultin wrote:
Breshke defends/townreads:
ritoky
hts
ls
eden
palmar
rso
superbia

after I call him out on no scumreads:

scumreads
rso
super

votes:
ksc off Eden's case <- no prior mention of him
BH <- after CC
lian <- sheeping BH

also a very interesting post criticizing eden for not believing there could be two JKs before the mod reveal
finally screams one minute before vote ends that he'll move to me -_-

looking at Breshke's interactions, which for the purpose of this analysis I'm defining as people he actually reaches out to engage with directly on his own initiative (rather than fielding questions or simply talking about), the following he townread but never interacted with:
Palmar
LS

No reads/interaction with the following:
VA
Slam (there was a weird faith healing comment, but I didn't really follow that)
prplhz
ksc
lian
rayn


EBWOP:
Sorry, fixed formatting problems.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 17:03 GMT
#3379
Damdred sheeps HtS on FF
Builds case on rayn

Honestly, his filter isn't much for info. Had two static reads amongst the still-living players:

Rso-scum
HtS-town

Very little interaction in general. One notable thing was how frequently he switched his read on LS...did it 3 times. Not sure what I'm supposed to take from that, though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 20 2015 17:18 GMT
#3380
Lightningstrike townread Breshke based on meta:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2015 05:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
prpl can you give where you are at in the game?

I don't even know what this means.

##Vote Breshke

I can get with this. Reading his filter I don't think anything points at him being town or mafia. I didn't even remember he was in this game. Text book under the radar guy. This is a lot better than raynpelikoneet and VayneAuthority and what else is going around. I'm even willing to let KelsierSC go for now because he's actually around doing stuff.

KSC was asking for your reads. Also I don't think he's Mafia this game I mean I played with him like 5 times before this game 2 times when he was Mafia and 3 times as Town. I think he's playing his town meta but he just inactive.


Drops him to null later as a possible SK.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 17 2015 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 06:30 Half the Sky wrote:
Tried to meta Breshke from his NYE party game and Student IV. He seemed a bit too passive, and I was tempted to ignore him at first, since he had afked a bit this weekend, but once I metaed him I'm pretty sure he's mafia too.

LS, if you have any thoughts on my reads since you were in both those games, just shout.

In SMIV, he was pretty active and changed his votes a few times over the day. Also a bit more verbose than he is in this game or in NYE. In NYE, he had 1-2 scum reads very close to EoD, but didn't have any strong ones through most of the day from what I could tell. Here I am seeing some parallels to NYE, much of the same stuff with his reads. So he is likely scum.

I don't see the same types of (bold/confrontational) reads I saw in SMIV. So scum on him.

Funny you mention that NYE because he was sheeping a ton in that game. He might be null for now but if there is a SK in this game he could be it idk what else to expect but also check Metal Mini and Student V to compared another Mafia Game and another Town game.


He actually interacts a lot with Damdred, though. And then there's this post; I don't see him calling attention to this if they're both scum:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 18 2015 23:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Also I can never go wrong when I sheep Damdred I mean the only time I didn't jump a wagon with him was in Slytherin onto Slam because I only got him as Null and I Gobble in that game was 100% Mafia and was right on Gobble <3 Damdred.
##Vote: raynpelikoneet


Meh...I'm willing to entertain that my read on LS could be wrong, but less because of LS himself and more because of how Damdred and Breshke interacted with him. Last time he sheeped as scum, he sheeped town Bats. The argument could be made that his scummates weren't playing to sheep, but it suggests to me that he at least realizes how bad it looks to be sheeping mafia.

LS, what exactly was it about Damdred's meta that had you hard townreading him? Can you quote specific posts?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 11m
INu's Battles
16h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.