• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9160 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 05:39 GMT
#3888
On February 22 2015 14:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Slam you are getting looked at next cycle, I hope you are prepared for that... This game is going to get narrow tomorrow with how the lynch just went

I am more prepared than preparation can prepare

I expect to get shot to ight
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 05:40 GMT
#3889
Tonight

Imma b shot
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 06:49 GMT
#3892
So where did the idea I am scum come from?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 07:01 GMT
#3895
It is over simplistic.

It ignores motive possibilities.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 07:02 GMT
#3896
My motive was feeling LS was far more likely scum, and that palmar was a question mark I would deal with later.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 22:19 GMT
#3933
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 22:41 GMT
#3935
On February 23 2015 07:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 07:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole

Hijole
Hi jole
Hi joel

Nono.

Hijo
Le
Hijo le
Solo palabra es "Hijole"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 22 2015 22:44 GMT
#3936
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 01:02 GMT
#3937
Hey

Like

Where are you folks
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 01:35 GMT
#3940
Oh I just don't like to see dead thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:28 GMT
#3983
I am inclined to lynch Prplhz today actually.

Really, I am. Perhaps that is strange?

Someone disagree? Could you make yourself clear, if so? Unilateral action is fine, no need to discuss with folks.. Maybe.

sson I sez we lynches the prp but if CHUPAZI too stoop we can lynch LS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:29 GMT
#3984
On February 23 2015 14:17 ritoky wrote:
sending this from my....wife's...wow that's weird...phone. I got married today! sorry about my activity. should be better tomorrow.

:D

It is the best thing I assume

I desire the same greatly

Best of wishes to you both
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:31 GMT
#3985
On February 23 2015 14:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Like I now just going to get lynched and town loses. Grats on the lost town. May you guys feel my wrath from the grave

Someone tell me if it is lylo or mylo?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 07:32 GMT
#3986
On February 23 2015 14:55 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 14:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Like I now just going to get lynched and town loses. Grats on the lost town. May you guys feel my wrath from the grave


LOL? You realise town has the upper hand? And now that Rasputin's flipped, I'm pretty sure she was coaching you this whole time...zing.

Ok, actually

BH can you math for me? I don't know how lylo we are(n't)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:32 GMT
#3997
Waiiiit

One scummier?

Cool! I found him.

I'm the cop. Read the capitals in my next quote.

We win?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:33 GMT
#3998
On February 23 2015 16:28 Alakaslam wrote:
I am inclined to lynch Prplhz today actually.

Really, I am. Perhaps that is strange?

Someone disagree? Could you make yourself clear, if so? Unilateral action is fine, no need to discuss with folks.. Maybe.

sson I sez we lynches the prp but if CHUPAZI too stoop we can lynch LS

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:34 GMT
#3999
On February 14 2015 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Members of the scumteam!

[image loading]

Beware we, the CHUPAZI. We have great wisdom and will find you all and
[image loading]

Now, to my fellow CHUPAZI; a task!
[image loading]

Identify each of us within the images! Should be fun 4 most of the game.

[image loading]
[image loading]

Us all being present far from guaranteed; not enough Disney CHUPAZI

I am the 4th chupazi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:39 GMT
#4000
On February 17 2015 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
But I digress. Here, I have something else. Ten minutes and I must sleep, ritoky did I do anything noteworthy or is this all fluff? Only the stuff I posted just now, not-

Well, actually whatever I have said?

Now if I leave I apologize in advance.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:41 GMT
#4002
On February 19 2015 08:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 08:49 Palmar wrote:
btw slam, why do YOU say BH is town?

I know him to be so via the eyes

Can you certainify yourself the similar way?

Also why Prplhz? Why is he the way he is?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 23 2015 16:42 GMT
#4003
On February 19 2015 12:42 Alakaslam wrote:
So

Seven stages of wifom.

Only you, can prevent wildfires.

Never again shall you ignore the deep CHUPAZI of YouTube



Rather, you shall waste all time

Either that, or simply go "lol slam no thanks kthxbye"

Altogether foolish as I am it should be easy to do so.

Dinner calls. I must go soon.



But I digress. Rsoultin any reads?

Either that or perhaps a reason to think you are town EH?

Today I got distracted

Whatever.

Episcopalian folk aren't such bad company, I don't think.

Episcopalian...

Necromancer basically means magical killer, doesn't it?




Lines

Hinting at how my crumbs worked this game in case of NK
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto94
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck370
KnowMe224
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
Replay Cast
23h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.