• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12348 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:01 GMT
#1153
Sorry Damdred, I'm not ignoring you, but I'm having trouble reaching any sensible/useful conclusions. I'll take another look tomorrow when I am less tired.

Speaking of being tired, I want sleep. And I want to know where to leave my vote, since I won't be on very much until the deadline.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:08 GMT
#1165
Since Damdred claimed, I am much more reluctant to give Robik a free pass for his claim.

I looked at his filter. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about it. His reason for claiming is that he would be an obvious town that people could follow. He's done literally zero useful things this entire game.

The only way he is town is if he meant to do useful things, intentionally didn't do them, then had a real life circumstance come up to prevent him from doing anything.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:12 GMT
#1169
I have a pretty strong townread on LightningStrike, and I think he is townread by most people.

I don't really want to lynch FecalFeast because of his play in Carol of the Bells. Most of his posts this game have been spammy and useless, but at the same time he has shown indications of reading the game and trying to find people's alignments. Which, I think, is more than I could say for FecalFeast at this time in Carol of the Bells.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:21 GMT
#1183
On February 01 2015 16:16 Eden1892 wrote:
That's a lot of people quickly saying they townread LS. I'll just sheep the crowd on that for d1 and see if I change my mind later.

Trfel what is it about FecalFeast that makes you say that, in essence, "He's mostly spammy and not helpful but sometimes he somewhat looks like he's trying" is a town read? If my summary is in error then please correct me, but that's the gist I got from it and if that's true then you should be lynching him based on that. That's a pretty great place for mafia to be and a pretty bad place for town to be

On January 31 2015 20:34 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 20:26 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2015 20:23 Chezitwo wrote:
marvellosity: Do you think Fecalfeast is a distro?

maybe. he's always shit and useless.

Looking at his other programs... It makes me sad.
##Unvote

Marvellosity has a larger filter, and I found this quote in Chezitwo's filter, so I'll just use that. But the point is the marvellosity quote.

To some extent, meta is necessary. I'm not going to hold FecalFeast to the same standard that I hold you to.

Damdred, I believe that you are town 100% at this point. But I don't think that Holyflare is getting lynched today. I will take a look at it tomorrow if I get a chance.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:23 GMT
#1184
Holyflare, I liked sicklucker's big post. It seemed townie, and it helped me to see where he is coming from a lot better (not that I agree, but I could imagine sicklucker actually believing what he says).

Holyflare, who are you willing to lynch?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:27 GMT
#1188
Am I the only person who doesn't want to lynch FecalFeast?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:31 GMT
#1196
I guess lynching Palmar isn't horrible.

I would lynch Robik instantly except Hammertime mafia shows that Robik simply has been offline for a while now.

I don't really want to lynch Chezitwo for the same reasons I don't really want to lynch FecalFeast. Both make mostly useless comments, but they are still reading the thread and seem to be putting a bit of effort in.

One more comment about FecalFeast, I don't scumread him for the post about sheeping Holyflare. All of FecalFeast's posts before and after this one are joking, and I see no reason to assume that this one is any different, especially when looking at his tone in the post.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:33 GMT
#1201
On February 01 2015 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 16:27 Trfel wrote:
Am I the only person who doesn't want to lynch FecalFeast?


probably. Have you ever played with ff?. Ill give you my word that if you dont lynch him today you will never figure him out and lynch him later. Ive played with him like 7 games and hes never actually done anything productive that I can read him off of.

Well, last game I played with him, I was the cop so I checked him
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:34 GMT
#1205
On February 01 2015 16:33 Holyflare wrote:
Trfel all you're doing is saying no to every lynch

Do you think any of them look good? I think all of them have problems, and I've said why.

I guess of all of the options, I actually like lynching Robik the most.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:37 GMT
#1211
On February 01 2015 16:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 16:34 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 16:33 Holyflare wrote:
Trfel all you're doing is saying no to every lynch

Do you think any of them look good? I think all of them have problems, and I've said why.

I guess of all of the options, I actually like lynching Robik the most.


I don't see any problem with a fecal lynch and you haven't shown me any reasons why we shouldn't lynch him other than his posts are jokey? Does that counteract the points I made?

The problem I see with lynching FecalFeast is that he doesn't do very much every game. This game, he looked through Damdred's filter and townread him. I feel that lynching FecalFeast is basically just a random luck lynch.

But it seems like as a whole, we are finally getting an agreement, so if I can't convince anyone (which seems likely) then I will go with it and vote FecalFeast.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:38 GMT
#1212
On February 01 2015 16:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 16:31 Holyflare wrote:
hey that damdred guy totally criticised me and then fucked off

fu damdy


lol, glad he did. you like a fight too much there, hf, even when it's serving no purpose xP

that said, I've done the same thing myself. so meh

I think palmar's a fine lynch, and better than an sl lynch. ff...meh. i'm not rereading filters at 0130 in the morning @.@ what I get out of them will probably make no sense in the light of day

Do it for me?

It's 2:30 AM here. I'm still playing.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:41 GMT
#1218
I would prefer a FecalFeast lynch to a sicklucker lynch. I'll move my vote, but only when I go to bed on the off-chance people change their minds.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:45 GMT
#1221
Can anyone tell me what makes FecalFeast's play this game worse than his play in his other games, such as Carol of the Bells?

FecalFeast lynch is generally preferred to a Palmar lynch because the hope is that Palmar starts playing seriously and scumhunting while FecalFeast will probably continue to mostly joke around, right?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:48 GMT
#1225
Right, marvellosity has a 100% record against Palmar, doesn't he. 100% seems like pretty good odds. Maybe that isn't a horrible idea...

So we're down to FecalFeast or Palmar?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:52 GMT
#1229
On February 01 2015 16:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 16:45 Trfel wrote:
Can anyone tell me what makes FecalFeast's play this game worse than his play in his other games, such as Carol of the Bells?

FecalFeast lynch is generally preferred to a Palmar lynch because the hope is that Palmar starts playing seriously and scumhunting while FecalFeast will probably continue to mostly joke around, right?


like just reading from the start of page 2/3 I can already see he actually has multiple reads and thought progression? Here I can't really see it and he's only really talked about chez as a scum read but not actually at all other than to ask other ppl about him

Hm, you're right. Guess I should check my facts before I open my mouth.

Well, that's embarrasing.

Anyway, voting FecalFeast now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 07:57 GMT
#1233
Yeah, if you guys are going to bed, then I will too.

Good night all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:10 GMT
#1239
Ugh.

That was my last reload before sleeping.

Why do you do this to me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:12 GMT
#1241
On February 01 2015 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 09:49 sicklucker wrote:
Because up to page 33 you were anti town doing nothing. Marv is town and that thing were you didnt read your pm role is kind of damning.

I read my role pm before I started playing wtf is wrong with you.

100% mafia

##vote sucklucker

So what's this about? Did he read his role PM or not, or is the point that he is mafia when he claims to not have read his role PM?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:15 GMT
#1246
Ok, I'll make sure to check back tomorrow and see what happened.

Good night again.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 08:15 GMT
#1247
Unless rsoultin wants to stay up and talk about this?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48724
Calm 3057
Bisu 1426
FanTaSy 466
firebathero 153
actioN 152
Sea.KH 52
Free 40
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
[ Show more ]
Pusan 25
Rock 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1170
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m4973
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK13
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo764
Beastyqt687
Khaldor509
olofmeister481
Mlord476
KnowMe294
crisheroes206
Livibee117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
OSC
5h 55m
Replay Cast
5h 55m
OSC
18h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.