• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8567 users

[M][N]Hammertime Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:28 GMT
#783
I stand corrected, forgot his self-vote. Palmar would be #4.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:26 GMT
#855
On January 28 2015 02:40 GlowingBear wrote:
I want every person that is scumreading me to tell me what you're doing so.

I can see only one possible trait and that one is being afk.
I have no fucking idea why you want to lynch me.


How long is this going to take me to answer?

1 You took Onegu out of context in a misleading way (pages 14 and 19 of thread)
2 You took me out of context in a misleading way, the read on Toad (pages 14)
3 You took me out of context AGAIN saying I was pushing you based on meta when the opposite was true (page 19)
4 You did not interact with me whilst we were in thread together over an action you thought was scumlike from me, instead you waited to make it as a point just so you could make a point in your notes. Furthermore I INTERACTED WITH YOU. (page 14)
5 VE scumreads you for not solving the game and you don't even give him a good response for how you are (page 17)
6 When I call you out for ignoring my posts you say you are coming up to a random page. I MEAN COME ON. I know you are not new to these games (page 36)
7 Then you go and decide you'll claim scum (page 39).

Your lack of activity isn't helping but there is more than enough to scumread you.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:28 GMT
#856
And how do I know you aren't just OMGUS-ing Palmar?

VE actually does think Palmar is scum, but now I have to go back and see what I missed since I left the office.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:33 GMT
#858
On January 28 2015 02:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think Eden and HTS are both super town. I'm LEANING town on liancourt because of how he "responded" to Eden freaking out. I still suspect Palmar of being mafia and I'm still suspecting GB.

Palmar coming in and actually trying to lynch someone moves him out of my lynch preferences for today, so GB is my default as of right now. Unless someone can convince me that Toad is the best lynch, I'm going to look for a better lynch than GB, in case there is one.


Palmar was policy vote for me until he started contributing. The nature of his contributions I see you are questioning.

Describe to me how a scum Palmar plays. Because I'm not as familiar with Palmar.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:34 GMT
#859
On January 28 2015 03:31 IAmRobik wrote:
He has LITERALLY claimed mafia. What the fuck are you guys doing?


My vote is on GB.

But this game setup, there is logic for continuing discussion, those of us that think it's a done deal with him.

Because once someone is hammered, night phase is silent, and one of us will be silenced forever. So we need to get out as much as we can about everyone.

I'm already thinking about the next lynch whilst pushing GB, hopefully off the cliff.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:38 GMT
#860
On January 27 2015 02:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay then let me consider it logically.

Logically speaking I know that:
1a) Palmar considers himself a good player
1b) Palmar considers D1 to be his strongest day
1c) Palmar's opinion of his play diminishes sharply AFTER D1

2) Palmar has done nothing but troll D1

3a) Palmar speaks to VE as if he knows VE is town
3b) Palmar tends to require quite a bit from VE, generally speaking, to read him town
3c) In the face of VE calling Palmar scum, Palmar continues to consider VE town.

Now if I assume that mafia want to blend in and hide, then yes, I can then assume that mafia!Palmar would not act this way. However, what of all my other truths about Palmar? Do I just dismiss them out of hand?


VE you are scumreading Palmar based on meta. He's been trolling me most of D1. Does he normally troll new players? Would his behaviour been different if I was not in this game?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:54 GMT
#866
On January 28 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmar is a huge troll. I doubt you being in the game makes any difference HTS.


If Palmar's play D1 is supposed to be strong, do you think his push on Toad is town or mafia motivated (regardless of what you think on Toad)? I know you said you weren't convinced on Toad being mafia even if he's toned down, but Palmar's push is what I want to look into. It doesn't appear he's taking things out of context after a harder look.

But you are scumreading him, so I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Palmar's focus on Toad's wording gave me pause as I was similarly (and correctly) scumread for awkward wording of posts. I feel his waffling is a fair point, though associative reads between Toad and GB are dangerous without a flip.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:55 GMT
#868
Sweet. That's five now on GB, or we still stuck on four?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:58 GMT
#871
On January 28 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
We better not be on five. Someone unvote. We still have a whole day left to discuss this y'all! What are you throwing away more time to figure the game out for?


Just checked. Palmar unvoted.

The four currently on GB (in order): HTS, Robik, Toad, VE
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 18:59 GMT
#873
Also, once we hit five, unless I'm misunderstanding the rules, that's it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:04 GMT
#885
On January 28 2015 04:02 GlowingBear wrote:
YOU CAN'T SAY I'M FAKING CONTRIBUTION IF I'M ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING, OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO REASON THINGS WTF


I think VE and I are saying things differently but my point of contention with you is that you are distorting the facts.

I used the point with Onegu mainly to show that it's NOT just me (thus NOT OMGUS) you are doing this to.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:09 GMT
#892
Eden, recap of the day...

1 Palmar finally starts contributing
2 Palmar scumreads Toad for his positions on GB and the manner in which he's posting
3 I check Toad to see what he's talking about. Given my own experience as scum, I found Palmar's suspicions reasonable. I found several posts I didn't like.
4 Toad panics thinking he has multiple votes on him.
5 I continue pushing GB, but I do understand wanting more time to eval. He's got 3 votes, if he still has 3 when I go to bed, I will unvote since we have more than a day now.
6 GB until recently continued to be evasive and we are just flat at loggerheads on the points I am scumreading him for.
7 VE further suspects Palmar. I'm exploring that possibility.

Obviously check it yourself, but yea.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:12 GMT
#894
On January 28 2015 04:06 Eden1892 wrote:
I have to admit that it's weird that GB would self-vote and retract if he's mafia. You don't self-vote as mafia unless you're planning to have your partner hammer it away to cut off discussion.


Maybe I'll check the time elapsed between the time he claimed and the time he retracted. Could lead us somewhere.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:17 GMT
#897
On January 28 2015 01:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 01:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 27 2015 23:32 Palmar wrote:
toad and glowingbear, you can just concede now, if you want to.


GlowingBear, you realise I'm not the only one scumreading you, right?

Oh wait, is that a scum I see giving up?


Yeah, that is a scum giving up.

Gg well played


On January 28 2015 01:37 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote


GB claimed scum at 4:23pm my time and retracted at 4:37pm my time.

When he voted I believe he had three. Palmar gave him #4 via martyr policy at 4:30pm.
GB retracted at 4:37pm.

On January 28 2015 01:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Untouchable Votecount

GlowingBear (4): Half the Sky, IAmRobik, VisceraEyes, GlowingBear, Palmar
Onegu (2): Eden1892, liancourt
liancourt (1): Toadesstern, Onegu, Eden1892
Toadesstern (0): GlowingBear, liancourt, Palmar
IAmRobik (0): GlowingBear, Palmar
Eden1892 (0): liancourt
Palmar (0): VisceraEyes

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is in . If no majority is reached before then, the day will be a no lynch.


The people in thread were at the time - Palmar, Onegu, myself, Robik.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:20 GMT
#901
If GB somehow isn't mafia, this would have to mean Palmar AND Onegu ARE scum.

Because Robik and I were ALREADY on him. But Onegu was NOT sold and thought GB was martyring so we cannot make that association.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:31 GMT
#909
Eden, there is also the possibility of GB voting himself as vote #3 to see if he could bait a possible mafia vote #4, which Palmar did vote 4th.

Is it reasonable to think GB made a play here or as Robik said, did GB retract since he'd be playing against his win condition?

I mean, does GB make plays like this? I've only played one game prior with him on this. I mean I could see a Koshi pull this but...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:32 GMT
#910
Also does Palmar typically policy vote D1? That's another thing I forgot to consider.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:36 GMT
#913
*facepalm*

....

That was at myself.

Gah.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:37 GMT
#916
Yea I'm so bad at this game if you couldn't tell.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 19:42 GMT
#919
Alright Eden, then, since you are waiting on him, let's change focus to Palmar and VE.

I am assuming you've had plenty of game time with Palmar. If this is not the case, then guess we'll have to move on.

I have been taking a lot of people here at face value in general simply because I've not played with them.

Right now, nothing that I've seen from VE is inherently scummy. I don't know if he's posting more/less relative to other games, for example.

Palmar I didn't like his trolling. When he comes in, his arguments on Toad did make sense but just that I was much more convinced on GB. But then he puts vote #4 under policy, when at least two others (Robik and myself) were scumreading him.

So that begs the question why Palmar didn't check our scumreads. Does this make sense?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 147
PiGStarcraft110
Nina 55
ViBE36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 156
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3256
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5821
Other Games
summit1g6584
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck407
KnowMe281
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King43
Railgan33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 27
• Adnapsc2 14
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 56m
INu's Battles
13h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.