• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:06
CEST 06:06
KST 13:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8727 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 55 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:17 GMT
#6541
On January 09 2015 07:16 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 07:12 Vivax wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:05 Vivax wrote:
I would shit on the checks at this point cause with 1 framer and 2 millers alive any result is a randomfest.
The goal is very simple: Lynch one of ritoky and Robik, then lynch the other if it wasn't a scumflip. Robik doesn't want us to lynch either if the cop survives which doesn't make any fucking sense since if he's cop ritoky is confirmed scum in his eyes.

Vivax, when this game ends. If you flip town. I'll get your skype info and i'll explain to you why everything you said this game is so fucking wrong and why everything I'm saying is 100% correct


Explain to me now why you wouldn't lynch ritoky if you survive and you're really cop.
That would be the stupidest thing I've ever seen from a townie.

BECAUSE IF I LYNCH RITOKY I DIE IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE THERE'S NO MEDIC ALIVE. BECAUSE IF I DON'T LYNCH RITOKY, I STILL CONTINUE TO GET CHECKS AS LONG AS THEY DECIDE TO LEAVE IDIOTS AROUND WHO EVEN REMOTELY BELIEVE HIM. BECAUSE I'M GREEDY AS FUCK.

If we mislynch, then it's 100% worth lynching between us (obviously him). But until then, if they want to keep giving me checks, then that's the best thing that could happen to town.


So instead of taking the scum in front of you, you prefer to get checks that could be either a miller or be framed to lynch another scum that isn't ritoky?

Please sell that story to somebody on papua new guinea but don't insult my intelligene.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:21 GMT
#6547
On January 09 2015 07:19 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 07:17 Vivax wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:12 Vivax wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:05 Vivax wrote:
I would shit on the checks at this point cause with 1 framer and 2 millers alive any result is a randomfest.
The goal is very simple: Lynch one of ritoky and Robik, then lynch the other if it wasn't a scumflip. Robik doesn't want us to lynch either if the cop survives which doesn't make any fucking sense since if he's cop ritoky is confirmed scum in his eyes.

Vivax, when this game ends. If you flip town. I'll get your skype info and i'll explain to you why everything you said this game is so fucking wrong and why everything I'm saying is 100% correct


Explain to me now why you wouldn't lynch ritoky if you survive and you're really cop.
That would be the stupidest thing I've ever seen from a townie.

BECAUSE IF I LYNCH RITOKY I DIE IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE THERE'S NO MEDIC ALIVE. BECAUSE IF I DON'T LYNCH RITOKY, I STILL CONTINUE TO GET CHECKS AS LONG AS THEY DECIDE TO LEAVE IDIOTS AROUND WHO EVEN REMOTELY BELIEVE HIM. BECAUSE I'M GREEDY AS FUCK.

If we mislynch, then it's 100% worth lynching between us (obviously him). But until then, if they want to keep giving me checks, then that's the best thing that could happen to town.


So instead of taking the scum in front of you, you prefer to get checks that could be either a miller or be framed to lynch another scum that isn't ritoky?

Please sell that story to somebody on papua new guinea but don't insult my intelligene.


viv every single extra check gives us more information to figure out the game with.


Are you from papua new guinea.
Were you born in a tribe that wears penis sheathes?

Cause that's how you fucking sound right now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:31 GMT
#6566
Listen, you bunch of ****************************** who are in this town and somehow keep making me think I'm bad at this game by disagreeing like 100% of the time when I post arguments. Like, fuck you. I'll show you why you suck and why ROBIK IS FUCKING MAFIA.

This is what happened after SL's cop claim.

Ritoky jumps on him like a rabid dog.

On January 06 2015 20:00 ritoky wrote:
Sicklucker's cop claim is a pile of shit. I mean it is really steamy. Like he "blatantly" softs a green check on LM; 3 people ask him about his read on LM, he responds to none of them. 2 of the 3 keep pushing on him for his read even though he blatantly refuses to respond and so he scum reads them for it. What the hell is that crap? You're scum reading people for asking you for a reason? AND calling them bad? W/e move on.

He has scum read superbia and ksc for pushing for a reason for his read on a "blatant" soft that literally 0 people picked up on. But then he changes his story entirely claiming to have a green on damdred now instead; which first and foremost is a load of crap, however when he changes his story for who his green check is on, he doesn't change his reads. He continues reading superbia and ksc scum for pushing for a reason on a FAKE check that he has admitted to lying about; and keeps that as a base presmise of his read.

Then to put the cherry on top he lumps me in with ksc and superbia claiming that I joined in on the pressuring of the cop. Only to rescind the claim entirely because it is the biggest crap claim since my fake cop claim with a green check (going to talk about that next); yet after that he doesn't rescind or modify his scum reads at all even though they are predicated on him lying to people, them noticing the lie and pointing it out/seeking justification.

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2015 15:10 sicklucker wrote:
Like reminder lets not talk about cops untill day 3. ritoky,ksc,sup spent more time worrying about it then scum hunting. ksc didnt even vote because he was too occupied asking me stupid questions. Like I probably die tonight


I would like to remind you that I did not post between when you claimed cop and when I voted, yet here he is lumping me in and placing blame. You want to scum read me for being disengaged from the game? That's fine (WIFOM: I post more and am more engaged as mafia, look it up). But to accuse me of this stupid shit is just a lie. It is just setting me up as ML bait.

Now as I mentioned before, his claim is the worst since I bungled the crap out of a fake cop claim about 5 months ago? Not exactly sure, been sifting through my games trying to find the posts so I can quote them, no luck so far. If I find them I will quote them. The point is, I did something VERY similar to what SL did in terms of cop claim, where I faked a check, changed my story, and in night phase I rescinded my claim. It was met with such utter hostility and regarded as the worst play people had ever seen both during and after the game. One person in particular was championing that: Robik. He was mafia in the game, so his in game comments are negligible but he spent 2 solid pages after the game railing into me about how it was the worst play ever and he would lynch the living hell out of anyone who did that stupid crap as either alignment. In this game? He seems to have simply accepted it with 0 qualms. Robik could very well be mafia here.


Robik writes this:

On January 05 2015 06:43 IAmRobik wrote:
Who claimed cop?


On January 05 2015 06:44 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh, the SL stuff. OK.

Superbia, that's another thing. All you're doing today is throwing shade on someone who is probably our cop. A fucking +


NWO CAN YOU FUCKING SHEEP ME AS YOU CLEARLY DONT DO JACK
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:32 GMT
#6567
ANd marv is fucking mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:34 GMT
#6570
Robik. Do me a favour. Kill ritoky tonight, post baby seals, get lynched and make us the favour to get rid of your nefarious presence.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:37 GMT
#6575
I don't need to play that card right now, I just showed ezpz why Robik isn't the cop and ritoky is.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:38 GMT
#6576
Like Robik gives zero fucks about SL when it was never clear if he's cop or not.

Only Kelsier uncovered he wasn't. Robik didn't even pay attention to the SL stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:39 GMT
#6577
And ritoky posted a massive case on why SL's claim was full of shit.

Like you'd expect from a guy who spots his role being fakeclaimed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:40 GMT
#6579
And Marv is SO scum for not agreeing with this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:49 GMT
#6590
On January 05 2015 09:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2015 09:23 Lazermonkey wrote:
Superbia, I'm trying to get through this lynch alive so please stop these crazy posts about SL being scum.


Lazermonkey was not my real check. Im 90% sure he ment to post this in scum qt their scum together and its why their so confused about my scum claim.


If SL is town it's cause of this. It's also probably true it wa some sort of scumslip so I'd lynch Lazer at this point.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:54 GMT
#6597
On January 09 2015 07:52 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:51 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm going down tonight boys. Too many people believe me

that's why i'm right

nah...we still got to lynch a mafia last day phase and you get to lynch ritoky for free as well...but like. can you do me a HUGE favor and lynch vivax first. Just so that if he's town I can have him in Obs QT sooner so that I can make fun of him.


You can make fun out of the fact you've been pushing like an idiot since D2 for a guy that isn't scum.

"Cause Koshi said so"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:55 GMT
#6600
But let's see the flips first.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 22:57 GMT
#6603
On January 09 2015 07:55 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 07:55 Vivax wrote:
But let's see the flips first.

I'm already planning your death. How's that make you feel?


I'll send you some hair gel for christmas
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 23:55 GMT
#6608
On January 09 2015 08:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 07:16 Vivax wrote:
On January 09 2015 07:13 IAmRobik wrote:
Hey vivax, is marv mafia?
Hey vivax, is artanis mafia?
Hey sicklucker, how much have you been trolling in the past few hours?
Hey ritoky, give me a list of your town and scum...you've HAD to have thought about it by now, since "you know that I'm scum with superbia"


I don't think I've ever witnessed marv being so disengaged from important stuff, and marv not trying to force his opinion into you with a pneumatic hammer of words, so yes I think he's mafia.

For Artanis atm I'm going with no but I have no clue why he thinks you're town.

Wasn't I your top town just a bit ago? I already read Robik as town then but yet your opinion on me seems to have changed. Why?


Cause you posted "Robik is town" after I decided to sheep you since you were so townie for the eulogy stuff on a scummer and I Was posting all the arguments against him, so I basically reverted my opinion on sheeping you in the mood of the moment since I thought you were #teamRobik and Robik was mafia.

I still don't think you're scum but I won't sheep you. Don't mind that I said I wanted to kill your homeworld with fire.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 23:55 GMT
#6609
on't think that when I said I'd kill your homeworld with fire implied that I think you're scum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 08 2015 23:59 GMT
#6610
And if you want to decide between LM and me do it now cause your Eulogy post seemed soconfident I thought you were the cop at the time (since JAT had multiple suspects but somehow only Super came into question for that post, and that post basically had zero arguments except that super was ONE of the guys JAT wanted to lynch),so now that you put me back into the mindset of rethinking you it could have been an elaborate bus on second thought
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 09 2015 00:01 GMT
#6611
Like I wish we had town vigs, I just want to die right now so everyone sees how genuine my thoughts are. I can track everything I've said to something I've thought at a specific moment and in context it all makes sense.

I'M like the towniest vivax that ever vivaxed. Stubborn as fuck, wrong at times, but always with some reasoning behind it that justifies it. And I tend to go against general opinion without shame.

If you scumread me and you're town and you know how I play town, which isn't with always good reads but always with passion, shame on you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 09 2015 00:08 GMT
#6612
Artanis I wanta reply to this that isn't a gif before the flip.

First: You ignore all the shit I said about Robik. Now if Robik is really the cop I don't really know what makes you confident about it, what makes you ignore all the stuff I've posted about why I think he isn't

Second: you put me into the next lynch slot "between Lazer and me " and in my opinion Lazer is miles more scummy than me so I figured you'd have a much more crisp opinion on who is town and who is scum between us. It's like you only put me there cause everybody thinks I look like shit now cause I suspect what everybody thinks to be the real cop.

Third: If Robik is the real cop scum knows it and if ritoky is scum he's the only guy who's going to speak up against him and so far I didn't really see people speaking up against Robik being the cop iirc. Scum won't go against who they know is the real cop as it puts them under scrutiny.

If you don't reply I will strike you with my full wrath the next day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 09 2015 00:11 GMT
#6613
LIke if I'd be scum right now and Robik is really the cop I'd align with all the people who believe him, say lynch ritoky, and call it a night and stop posting, and not talk endlessly about why I think he isn't. I'm not that tryhard and ballsy as scum, I even shoot my teammates and then claim I'm a town vig who shot them before I hard defend them, that's how much i'm pussy as scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 09 2015 00:13 GMT
#6614
And marv is witness to my last post. When I did that in that specific game he called me a town hero or something shortly before I conceded cause too many townies were confirmed.

Now sorry for the posting spree but I drank my usual gin tonic.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 54m
INu's Battles
7h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 54m
Replay Cast
18h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.