• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7642 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 216

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 265 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 20:50 GMT
#4301
On December 20 2014 05:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
So that was a question for tubesack. Thanks gb and rsoultin... I wasn't asking because I can't figure it out.


I didn't give you the answer though. So, don't worry.

Rsoultin, I don't fucking care who you want to lynch no more. Do whatever you like
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 20:51 GMT
#4302
By all means, if someone can prove the death present is still out there it would make me feel less bad for leaving the present unopened.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 20:52 GMT
#4303
-salutes-

##unvote
##vote GB


The kill HF cheering squad is not around. Makes me wonder why. Makes me uncomfortable lynching Templar. -shrugs- Call me paranoid if you wish. I am, lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 19 2014 20:54 GMT
#4304
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


Alternative theory sans present:

1 Kush killed by Marley (if he exists, he has not flipped)
2 2x KP - scum factional kills (Koshi/Kita and/or Damdred)
3 Vigilante kills LM (retraced)
4 Mass murderer kills the third of either Koshi, Kita or Damdred

This is possible, no?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 20:57 GMT
#4305
On December 20 2014 05:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


Alternative theory sans present:

1 Kush killed by Marley (if he exists, he has not flipped)
2 2x KP - scum factional kills (Koshi/Kita and/or Damdred)
3 Vigilante kills LM (retraced)
4 Mass murderer kills the third of either Koshi, Kita or Damdred

This is possible, no?


On December 20 2014 05:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
So that was a question for tubesack. Thanks gb and rsoultin... I wasn't asking because I can't figure it out.


thanks HTS, too
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 20:58 GMT
#4306
On December 20 2014 05:33 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


I can't. I also don't think anyone can. It would require knowing the set up which is something none of us do with the exception of mafia.

It just seems awfully strange to me that people don't take into account that people can lie about sending/giving/receiving presents. None of it can be verified in anyway. Every bit of it is WIFOM.


bolded is funny considering the response I got from other people
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 19 2014 21:01 GMT
#4307
On December 20 2014 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
The kill HF cheering squad is not around. Makes me wonder why. Makes me uncomfortable lynching Templar. -shrugs- Call me paranoid if you wish. I am, lol.


Rasputin, the magic number is six. If I were queen of Liquidia, I'd get rid of both GB and Templar, but seriously can that wagon realistically get another five votes in the remaining two hours?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 19 2014 21:06 GMT
#4308
On December 20 2014 05:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:33 Tubesock wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


I can't. I also don't think anyone can. It would require knowing the set up which is something none of us do with the exception of mafia.

It just seems awfully strange to me that people don't take into account that people can lie about sending/giving/receiving presents. None of it can be verified in anyway. Every bit of it is WIFOM.


bolded is funny considering the response I got from other people


And each has different scenarios. How does that go against my argument that we can not possibly know?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 21:07 GMT
#4309
On December 20 2014 06:01 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
The kill HF cheering squad is not around. Makes me wonder why. Makes me uncomfortable lynching Templar. -shrugs- Call me paranoid if you wish. I am, lol.


Rasputin, the magic number is six. If I were queen of Liquidia, I'd get rid of both GB and Templar, but seriously can that wagon realistically get another five votes in the remaining two hours?


Lol, realistically, I hope so. It either can or it can't. There are eight on Templar, so it doesn't threaten anyone's lynch preference for me to stick to my guns for awhile xP I only switched over because I didn't know how long I'd be out doing the Xmas shopping.

My concern is the cheering squad has been quite vocal the other times when we were lynching scum instead of HF.
Now they're not.
As I said, I'm paranoid.

The Templar case has some points, but nothing that I see that couldn't happen if he were town. -shrugs- Not gonna force y'all to join me.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 21:27 GMT
#4310
On December 20 2014 06:06 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:33 Tubesock wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


I can't. I also don't think anyone can. It would require knowing the set up which is something none of us do with the exception of mafia.

It just seems awfully strange to me that people don't take into account that people can lie about sending/giving/receiving presents. None of it can be verified in anyway. Every bit of it is WIFOM.


bolded is funny considering the response I got from other people


And each has different scenarios. How does that go against my argument that we can not possibly know?

I never said "what happened exactly?" I said to make a scenario that makes sense. You couldn't do that. Is it because you know how the night kills went and don't want to show any possible TMI?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 19 2014 21:29 GMT
#4311
On December 20 2014 00:03 rsoultin wrote:
I haven't been sold on the kill present theory for Damdred for a bit. It does imply that SL is scum, though, which people don't seem to like. That or that he was just highly transparent (which I can see, cause I've posted how his posts read Day 1 before to demonstrate that it wasn't really rocket science, figuring out who SL gave the present to).


It does not mean im scum at all. Please explain? Im a strong believer that the kill present is still live now since ff received one. Because in my world he only recieves one if hes mafia or mafia knows the kill present is left.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 21:31 GMT
#4312
On December 20 2014 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 00:03 rsoultin wrote:
I haven't been sold on the kill present theory for Damdred for a bit. It does imply that SL is scum, though, which people don't seem to like. That or that he was just highly transparent (which I can see, cause I've posted how his posts read Day 1 before to demonstrate that it wasn't really rocket science, figuring out who SL gave the present to).


It does not mean im scum at all. Please explain? Im a strong believer that the kill present is still live now since ff received one. Because in my world he only recieves one if hes mafia or mafia knows the kill present is left.


It implies you're scum because Damdred, a claimed VT, died. If not by the present than by mafia. -shrugs- You've pointed this out yourself. If you didn't notice, there is a built-in disclaimer in my comment that you were pretty transparent about it, even if you didn't reveal him by name.

Shooting into a claimed VT for scum is way more likely if they know/believe he has one of the presents.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 21:35 GMT
#4313
On December 20 2014 05:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


There were 5 night kills.
We know there was 1 vig (OWS)
We know there were 2 scum with extra KSs (KSC-Branch Manager and ritoky MassMurderer)
We know that after these 2 died, mafia still had their 2 auto KPs.

That accounts for the 5 night kills
No one had to die to a present

xP Sorry Tube, no, I don't know that's what happened, but there's hardly a reason for scum not to try to get shots off on the first night, so it's likely that the ones with extra KSs did make kills.

The OP says only claimed disgruntled workers can be shot.

I talked to the cohost and he told me that the Branch Manager can shoot non claimed Disgruntled Workers too at a lucky guess if the person they shot wasn't a Disgruntled Person the shot would fail and they loose the bullet
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 19 2014 21:38 GMT
#4314
On December 20 2014 04:12 GlowingBear wrote:
If we lynch holyflare and he flips town, we can trust his case on Templar as legit and kill scum.
If we lynch holyflare and he flips mafia, I'm gonna masturbate to a photo of me.

I can't see me working this game out without lynching holyflare


This vote holyflare wtf. Templar is literally who hf wants us to vote. You guys are voting who a PRIME suspect Confirmed mafia to me wants you to vote. He could tottaly be busing but I dont want to take that risk when we have for sure mafia in are crosshairs.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 21:41 GMT
#4315
On December 20 2014 06:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 06:01 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
The kill HF cheering squad is not around. Makes me wonder why. Makes me uncomfortable lynching Templar. -shrugs- Call me paranoid if you wish. I am, lol.


Rasputin, the magic number is six. If I were queen of Liquidia, I'd get rid of both GB and Templar, but seriously can that wagon realistically get another five votes in the remaining two hours?


Lol, realistically, I hope so. It either can or it can't. There are eight on Templar, so it doesn't threaten anyone's lynch preference for me to stick to my guns for awhile xP I only switched over because I didn't know how long I'd be out doing the Xmas shopping.

My concern is the cheering squad has been quite vocal the other times when we were lynching scum instead of HF.
Now they're not.
As I said, I'm paranoid.

The Templar case has some points, but nothing that I see that couldn't happen if he were town. -shrugs- Not gonna force y'all to join me.


Hmm... I don't really think it's realistic to lynch GB at this point. Although I must say I'm a bit worried that it was easier to get the Templar wagon rolling than GB even though the GB case is a bit stronger.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 19 2014 21:41 GMT
#4316
On December 20 2014 06:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I talked to the cohost and he told me that the Branch Manager can shoot non claimed Disgruntled Workers too at a lucky guess if the person they shot wasn't a Disgruntled Person the shot would fail and they loose the bullet


If this is true, the present situation is less likely. I already drew up one alternative that doesn't account for a present (if Marley flips today, be on alert), but this...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 19 2014 21:42 GMT
#4317
So, when I flip town, which of you won't be voting HF?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 19 2014 21:44 GMT
#4318
On December 20 2014 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
By all means, if someone can prove the death present is still out there it would make me feel less bad for leaving the present unopened.


I already proved its more likely left. If your town its 100% around so only you can know. Either way if theres a chance and we know they have a rb (we do because veg didnt shoot) you should have never opened it

Oh my god mafia plz kill me I want out of this game.

Templar can you claim your role plz?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 19 2014 21:45 GMT
#4319
On December 20 2014 06:42 The_Templar wrote:
So, when I flip town, which of you won't be voting HF?


Like ill be dead, lian will be dead and the donkeys still wont be convinced and vote out gb. If you are town and I dont get this vote changed we straight up lose so help plz?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 21:46 GMT
#4320
On December 20 2014 06:42 The_Templar wrote:
So, when I flip town, which of you won't be voting HF?


^ This. Is what concerns me.
Too easy.
No chirping from the cheering squad (until, conveniently, I mentioned it)
Auto-lynch on HF for bringing forth a case on Templar tomorrow...when really any townie can be wrong, but I can almost guarantee it'll happen anyway and be used as a force behind the push.

It doesn't concern anyone, this being too easy, lynching Templar?
It doesn't concern anyone that the case against Templar is more or less that he hasn't been participating much, with a couple minor points that aren't alignment-indicative sprinkled in for good measure?

It concerns me.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 618
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1128
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g7976
WinterStarcraft643
KnowMe70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2202
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Rush1032
• Stunt486
Other Games
• Shiphtur767
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 29m
INu's Battles
4h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 29m
OSC
15h 44m
Replay Cast
16h 29m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.