• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 214

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 265 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 17:39 GMT
#4261
EBWOP:
Actually, those on HF, too. No reason to exclude anyone.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 18:05 GMT
#4262
My god.
You can't understand what I say.

I'm... Amazed.

I can't be bothered to explain it once more.

Voting on whoever you want to. I'll flip town. I'm and elf. Probably the only fucking elf in the game
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 18:12 GMT
#4263
You explained that part I found suspicious sufficiently GB. Today we must lynch either Templar or HF in order to get a better edge.

I'm currently in my bed staring at the D2 end votecount and I'm 100 % sure that the solution is in there. I know for sure that FF was the scum wagon of choice initially, and they dissipated later along with the wagon and moved onto HF and/or Kelsier.

From an information point of view it would actually be better to lynch HF cause it would give us a lot of information about the D2 votecount.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 18:15 GMT
#4264
But Templar is so obvious scum I'd lynch him first. I'll try to get more information without HF having to die for it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 18:18 GMT
#4265
You realise if you lynch me and then are wrong on gb the game is over. You should consolidate on the most likely scum candidate and not the one that will give you information but are town.

I'm also going out tonight so can't make deadline so please don't fuck up AGAIN. Will consolidate on whoever the fuck is not me and people most want to lynch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 18:19 GMT
#4266
Preference to templar though
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 18:20 GMT
#4267
Templar is fine by me. If y'all have a good reason for HF I'll consider it (just for the hell of it to verify his alignment is not a reason that I consider to be "good", give me a scumread).

GB, I think you're lying to me and have been through most of the game, so it's really hard for me to take anything you say at face value. You also keep switching up the timing on things. I don't know if that's faulty memory or trying to obscure the order of events, but give me a reason to trust you, please. -_- I'd actually like that, believe it or not.

I don't understand your RBing thing in the context of what actually happened, or your call not to vig shoot your top scumread simply because he could be town or the vet. Since, you know, technically any of us could be town or the vet. I know what you're telling me, but it doesn't check out. It doesn't make sense. Maybe you just don't make sense as a player, but lol...I can't help being suspicious of you ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 18:20 GMT
#4268
It's no coincedence all the people who don't give a shit about this game anymore : lian, template, tube pretty much sl too because he's useless are on me and the people who are paying attention to the game are on scummy people
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 19 2014 18:30 GMT
#4269
Won't be around for deadline either. I pray that it's gonna be either templar or HF getting lynched and not GB or I'll never get anything out of that D2 votecount.

Preferred order is this Templar>HF>GB.

If you're on GB: Remember that bats got night killed when he kept pressing on to lynch HF cause ritoky "saved" him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 18:30 GMT
#4270
If for some reason you do some fuckery and put us in lylo because you fear lynch me look at the people that try and push that wagon. It's going to be people that said they want to lynch other people all day and jumped onto me at the last minute. These people will be mafia. If gb is town and i flip then you will most likely lynch him and lose the game because if it was 5 mafia tomorrow is lylo and he will look the worst. I'd honestly like him to be interrogated more because i got the feeling he just believes all his useless shit instead of being genuinely scummy. Vivax outlined the town reasons for the most scummy things he could do pretty well. The thing vivax pointed out about him jumping on me about ritoky was pretty adequately explained by gb so not sure that counts anymore either.

Anyone that is still confused about my alignment read pages 4-7 of my filter and explain it please. I was town read by literally everyone in the game pretty much and mafia went full out to lynch me or get me shot and vice versa. Don't be afraid of nonsense like i do this all the time or whatever, I'm not stupid and wouldn't bus super power roles that have 2kp on n1. I've bussed before sure, but only when the player in question was afk and asked to be bussed or i felt they were going to die and it was better without them. This wasn't the case here.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 18:31 GMT
#4271
On December 20 2014 03:30 Vivax wrote:
Won't be around for deadline either. I pray that it's gonna be either templar or HF getting lynched and not GB or I'll never get anything out of that D2 votecount.

Preferred order is this Templar>HF>GB.

If you're on GB: Remember that bats got night killed when he kept pressing on to lynch HF cause ritoky "saved" him.


Remember bats also pointed out ritokys slip and would never be mafia.


Silly wifom.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 18:32 GMT
#4272
Honestly Rsoultin I think we better for Templar since it's clear not a lot people want to vote GB and the case from HF on Templar is pretty damning.
##Unvote
##:Vote: The_Templar
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 18:35 GMT
#4273
On December 20 2014 03:05 GlowingBear wrote:
My god.
You can't understand what I say.

I'm... Amazed.

I can't be bothered to explain it once more.

Voting on whoever you want to. I'll flip town. I'm and elf. Probably the only fucking elf in the game

The more mad you get the more I think that I might be the only elf, not you.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 18:36 GMT
#4274
Not consolidating right now, LS. Want to see what people actually think and what they'd be willing to do, first. But I agree with your point or I wouldn't have said I'm fine with Templar to begin with.

So can you tell me what you actually think please?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 18:41 GMT
#4275
On December 20 2014 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
Not consolidating right now, LS. Want to see what people actually think and what they'd be willing to do, first. But I agree with your point or I wouldn't have said I'm fine with Templar to begin with.

So can you tell me what you actually think please?

I got both GB and Templar scum after reading the case from HF before the case I was null leaning town on Templar but no I got both of them as scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 18:43 GMT
#4276
On December 20 2014 03:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
Not consolidating right now, LS. Want to see what people actually think and what they'd be willing to do, first. But I agree with your point or I wouldn't have said I'm fine with Templar to begin with.

So can you tell me what you actually think please?

I got both GB and Templar scum after reading the case from HF before the case I was null leaning town on Templar but no I got both of them as scum.


Fair enough. Do you have any cases of your own on people who haven't been brought up yet? Doesn't have to be polished. I just want to hear something from you that someone else hasn't already said.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 18:46 GMT
#4277
On December 20 2014 03:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 03:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 20 2014 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
Not consolidating right now, LS. Want to see what people actually think and what they'd be willing to do, first. But I agree with your point or I wouldn't have said I'm fine with Templar to begin with.

So can you tell me what you actually think please?

I got both GB and Templar scum after reading the case from HF before the case I was null leaning town on Templar but no I got both of them as scum.


Fair enough. Do you have any cases of your own on people who haven't been brought up yet? Doesn't have to be polished. I just want to hear something from you that someone else hasn't already said.

Earlier I made a case on Tubesock who I still reading scum but no one here is wanting to lynch him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 18:58 GMT
#4278
Lol wasn't Tube the one going on about getting framed for getting passed a present? I don't think he ever claimed it. So that and his "slip" are your reasons, right, LS?

Alright, I'll go with Templar cause I'm going out and not certain I'll be back for EoD.

That said, I still think GB is more likely to flip scum -shrugs- Templar has some issues, but I could see him being just an apathetic lurker all too easily, unfortunately...

##unvote
##vote Templar
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 19:01 GMT
#4279
Well, Templar is a fine lynch I guess. It also looks like GB isn't happening today anyway :/

##Unvote
##Vote The_Templar
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 19:02 GMT
#4280
On December 20 2014 03:58 rsoultin wrote:
Lol wasn't Tube the one going on about getting framed for getting passed a present? I don't think he ever claimed it. So that and his "slip" are your reasons, right, LS?

Alright, I'll go with Templar cause I'm going out and not certain I'll be back for EoD.

That said, I still think GB is more likely to flip scum -shrugs- Templar has some issues, but I could see him being just an apathetic lurker all too easily, unfortunately...

##unvote
##vote Templar


Haha synchronized vote timing
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.