• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 265 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 19:02 GMT
#4281
On December 20 2014 03:58 rsoultin wrote:
Lol wasn't Tube the one going on about getting framed for getting passed a present? I don't think he ever claimed it. So that and his "slip" are your reasons, right, LS?

Alright, I'll go with Templar cause I'm going out and not certain I'll be back for EoD.

That said, I still think GB is more likely to flip scum -shrugs- Templar has some issues, but I could see him being just an apathetic lurker all too easily, unfortunately...

##unvote
##vote Templar

His slip and his behavior was scummy before hand too.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 19:04 GMT
#4282
Build a case? If I get back in time I'll take a look. I didn't see your case in your filter, but I only went back a few pages.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 19:07 GMT
#4283
It is a bit disturbing that Tube hasn't posted almost anything today while he went on a crazy posting streak when he was a lynch candidate... Fits the scum pattern of staying under the radar when possible.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 19:07 GMT
#4284
On December 20 2014 04:04 rsoultin wrote:
Build a case? If I get back in time I'll take a look. I didn't see your case in your filter, but I only went back a few pages.

On December 15 2014 13:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?

The HF case doesn't look good in my eyes and he felt very townie to me that's all.

So why Tubesock?

Tubesock acted extremely scummy since Day 2 after the lynch of 27NB and the massacre of deaths of townies and changed his posting style completely not giving up on sicklucker and me being scum when we were clearly Town as I role claimed Ghost of Christmas Present and him scum slipping telling us that they were 5 mafias instead of the earlier guessed 6 earlier in the thread
Here the post of the 6 mafias idea
On December 10 2014 00:10 Tubesock wrote:
Holy Moses.

I didn't think I was such a slow reader but it's been hours and I feel I will never catch up to the thread while taking notes also. I'm trying to get reads, but they are conflicting with people who I feel are pretty freaking smart sounding. Namely, Koshi and Xata.

Koshi, since you are here can you tell me more about your HTS read? I feel I'm fairly null/town on her. Namely, I believe that Froggy's plynch statement isn't meaningful. Bunny latches and basically posts it's probably bad but she thinks it's ok. Then scum lists Froggy. Then several people jump on her and later Dam asks HTS about the Froggy/plynch read. HTS replies that it's null on his part but Bunnies scum listing is scummy. HTS doesn't seem to scumlist Froggy. Then a bunch more people argue (kelsierSC, Bats, Viv others). I'd like to know why I should elevate the signifigance of HTS's reads and downplay Bunny's?

Also I think people should read this more closely from the OP:

On December 04 2014 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Setup Information


All the roles below can be present in the game, and no role has any sort of a guarantee that it exists in the game. There may for example be three Ghosts of Christmas Yet To Come, no other Ghosts and no Scrooge, yet Marley might be present. In the same sense, there may be Disgruntled Christmas Workers without any Santas or Branch Managers. There may also be multiple instances of the same role.



It appears that given bad enough RNG we could have 6 Marlows, or 6 Mass Murderers, or 0.

Which makes me wonder why we had a Scrooge claim?? It makes me wonder if any claims will matter as we can have multiples...so why not counterclaim?





Here the post of his scum slip of saying 5 instead
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.


Here is him assuring it's 5 mafias
QUOTE]On December 12 2014 11:41 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Not seeing Kelsier being mafia unless someone points out why. His cases make sense and he's putting in some effort, but I haven't read the thread carefully.

I don't like LS, as he was 'passively' blue hunting and hasn't really done much besides link people's metas in an attempt to look helpful. He did claim a role though...

On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.

5? Not 6? Please explain why you said 5 ##Vote


Oooh let's dance. GB, Slick, and now YOU are here to "pressure" and with your buddy KelsierSC on the wagon.

4 of 5. Is it my 5 or the games 5? Does it matter? No. Oh, wait, you are here to pressure me as your naughty friend Sicklucker's silly ##Vote: Tubesock didn't work. 5 of 5, 5 of mine or the games? Now does it matter? No.

Put in some effort. Defend KelsierSC or sink him now. The choice is yours. Distance or closeness. Answer that, should be easy, there is A LOT of content. Then we have a dance. I'll be here. When's your next "test"? How long you here? Huh, you here for 1 response or sticking around to REALLY DIG FOR SOME SCUM????




When KSC did flipped KSC flipped scum and he did say KSC was 1 out of 5 So clearly he got to be mafia at this point which is why I voting for him right now.
Fixed formatting.

This was my case on Tubesock.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 19 2014 19:12 GMT
#4285
On December 20 2014 04:07 Xatalos wrote:
It is a bit disturbing that Tube hasn't posted almost anything today while he went on a crazy posting streak when he was a lynch candidate... Fits the scum pattern of staying under the radar when possible.

oh yeah he's still scum btw
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 19:12 GMT
#4286
If we lynch holyflare and he flips town, we can trust his case on Templar as legit and kill scum.
If we lynch holyflare and he flips mafia, I'm gonna masturbate to a photo of me.

I can't see me working this game out without lynching holyflare
I'm adorable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 19:17 GMT
#4287
On December 20 2014 04:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 04:04 rsoultin wrote:
Build a case? If I get back in time I'll take a look. I didn't see your case in your filter, but I only went back a few pages.

Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:35 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?

The HF case doesn't look good in my eyes and he felt very townie to me that's all.

So why Tubesock?

Tubesock acted extremely scummy since Day 2 after the lynch of 27NB and the massacre of deaths of townies and changed his posting style completely not giving up on sicklucker and me being scum when we were clearly Town as I role claimed Ghost of Christmas Present and him scum slipping telling us that they were 5 mafias instead of the earlier guessed 6 earlier in the thread
Here the post of the 6 mafias idea
On December 10 2014 00:10 Tubesock wrote:
Holy Moses.

I didn't think I was such a slow reader but it's been hours and I feel I will never catch up to the thread while taking notes also. I'm trying to get reads, but they are conflicting with people who I feel are pretty freaking smart sounding. Namely, Koshi and Xata.

Koshi, since you are here can you tell me more about your HTS read? I feel I'm fairly null/town on her. Namely, I believe that Froggy's plynch statement isn't meaningful. Bunny latches and basically posts it's probably bad but she thinks it's ok. Then scum lists Froggy. Then several people jump on her and later Dam asks HTS about the Froggy/plynch read. HTS replies that it's null on his part but Bunnies scum listing is scummy. HTS doesn't seem to scumlist Froggy. Then a bunch more people argue (kelsierSC, Bats, Viv others). I'd like to know why I should elevate the signifigance of HTS's reads and downplay Bunny's?

Also I think people should read this more closely from the OP:

On December 04 2014 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Setup Information


All the roles below can be present in the game, and no role has any sort of a guarantee that it exists in the game. There may for example be three Ghosts of Christmas Yet To Come, no other Ghosts and no Scrooge, yet Marley might be present. In the same sense, there may be Disgruntled Christmas Workers without any Santas or Branch Managers. There may also be multiple instances of the same role.



It appears that given bad enough RNG we could have 6 Marlows, or 6 Mass Murderers, or 0.

Which makes me wonder why we had a Scrooge claim?? It makes me wonder if any claims will matter as we can have multiples...so why not counterclaim?





Here the post of his scum slip of saying 5 instead
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.


Here is him assuring it's 5 mafias
QUOTE]On December 12 2014 11:41 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Not seeing Kelsier being mafia unless someone points out why. His cases make sense and he's putting in some effort, but I haven't read the thread carefully.

I don't like LS, as he was 'passively' blue hunting and hasn't really done much besides link people's metas in an attempt to look helpful. He did claim a role though...

On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.

5? Not 6? Please explain why you said 5 ##Vote


Oooh let's dance. GB, Slick, and now YOU are here to "pressure" and with your buddy KelsierSC on the wagon.

4 of 5. Is it my 5 or the games 5? Does it matter? No. Oh, wait, you are here to pressure me as your naughty friend Sicklucker's silly ##Vote: Tubesock didn't work. 5 of 5, 5 of mine or the games? Now does it matter? No.

Put in some effort. Defend KelsierSC or sink him now. The choice is yours. Distance or closeness. Answer that, should be easy, there is A LOT of content. Then we have a dance. I'll be here. When's your next "test"? How long you here? Huh, you here for 1 response or sticking around to REALLY DIG FOR SOME SCUM????




When KSC did flipped KSC flipped scum and he did say KSC was 1 out of 5 So clearly he got to be mafia at this point which is why I voting for him right now.
Fixed formatting.

This was my case on Tubesock.


That's not much of a case but yeah, it is one suspicious point about him that's difficult to explain away.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 19 2014 19:53 GMT
#4288
Late to the party but since the question was asked, as said before I was equal on GB/Templar.
HF is not the lynch, I just don't buy the concept of killing someone to find information especially when we're this close to lylo.

##unvote
##vote Templar
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 19 2014 19:58 GMT
#4289
On December 20 2014 04:07 Xatalos wrote:
It is a bit disturbing that Tube hasn't posted almost anything today while he went on a crazy posting streak when he was a lynch candidate... Fits the scum pattern of staying under the radar when possible.


Apparently he said he needed to step back to review everything. His first game here, so I honestly can't tell.

On December 19 2014 16:35 Tubesock wrote:
I haven't posted anything because I'm trying to reevaluate. It's pretty evident that everything in this game is WIFOM in one way or the other.

I still want to vote Holyflare for fairly simple reasons. I still find it exceptionally hard to believe that KSC and Ritoky would rather let KSC die than easily jump on HF. Sick or not, it's far better to lynch a town and then have the rest of us realize that KSC is 100% mafia and have him die at the next lynching. I also doubt anyone was town reading Templar, so HF's case was probably the easiest case to make. I'm also fairly certain that we won't stop arguing about HF till he lynches or the game ends. He's a huge distraction.

I'm questioning my vote on HF because I think Rsoutlin's case on GB is very well thought out and logical. Also, Sicklucker is pushing hard for it too, and I still scumread him for the same reasons (which I'm WIFOMing myself about).

I was very wrong on Ritoky, and Froggy so it's pretty easy to see my world is incorrect. Now, I'm trying to figure out if it's all garbage or just some of it.


The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 19 2014 20:20 GMT
#4290
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 20:26 GMT
#4291
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 19 2014 20:33 GMT
#4292
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


I can't. I also don't think anyone can. It would require knowing the set up which is something none of us do with the exception of mafia.

It just seems awfully strange to me that people don't take into account that people can lie about sending/giving/receiving presents. None of it can be verified in anyway. Every bit of it is WIFOM.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 20:36 GMT
#4293
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


I did
And you said PRAISE GB
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 20:38 GMT
#4294
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


There were 5 night kills.
We know there was 1 vig (OWS)
We know there were 2 scum with extra KSs (KSC-Branch Manager and ritoky MassMurderer)
We know that after these 2 died, mafia still had their 2 auto KPs.

That accounts for the 5 night kills
No one had to die to a present

xP Sorry Tube, no, I don't know that's what happened, but there's hardly a reason for scum not to try to get shots off on the first night, so it's likely that the ones with extra KSs did make kills.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 20:41 GMT
#4295
On December 20 2014 04:12 GlowingBear wrote:
If we lynch holyflare and he flips town, we can trust his case on Templar as legit and kill scum.
If we lynch holyflare and he flips mafia, I'm gonna masturbate to a photo of me.

I can't see me working this game out without lynching holyflare


Also, this just makes me want to lynch you more. Are people really that certain about Templar that with possibly only one mislynch left we'd auto kill him just because HF didn't turn out to be scum? Without discussion? Cause I sure am not that sure about Templar.

Sounds more like a predetermined set of mislynches to me -_-

That and I don't want the image of your junk in my brain. Knock it off.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 19 2014 20:42 GMT
#4296
On December 20 2014 05:38 rsoultin wrote:

xP Sorry Tube, no, I don't know that's what happened, but there's hardly a reason for scum not to try to get shots off on the first night, so it's likely that the ones with extra KSs did make kills.


I'm sorry, I don't see what we are disagreeing on. I also don't see a reason why mafia wouldn't kill as many as possible the first night. Or the second for that matter.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 20:42 GMT
#4297
So that was a question for tubesack. Thanks gb and rsoultin... I wasn't asking because I can't figure it out.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 20:43 GMT
#4298
On December 20 2014 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


There were 5 night kills.
We know there was 1 vig (OWS)
We know there were 2 scum with extra KSs (KSC-Branch Manager and ritoky MassMurderer)
We know that after these 2 died, mafia still had their 2 auto KPs.

That accounts for the 5 night kills
No one had to die to a present

xP Sorry Tube, no, I don't know that's what happened, but there's hardly a reason for scum not to try to get shots off on the first night, so it's likely that the ones with extra KSs did make kills.

The OP says only claimed disgruntled workers can be shot.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 20:48 GMT
#4299
On December 20 2014 05:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
I'm here.

I have no problem voting HF or Templar. I don't think Templar has done anything towny. I think HF is mafia's ringleader still, and needs to flip one way or the other. We lynch Templar today, then I think we will spend the next three days arguing about HF and GB. If we lynch either HF or GB, then we will probably spend like 10 posts on lynching Templar. It doesn't sound like many people are towning him.

I don't understand why HF will argue for so long with Sicklucker if it isn't to set something up. HF said something like "Fine, I sent my present. Happy Birthday." And the donkey that I am thought he was talking to me since TL changed my icon to happy birthday. So, I thought it was a set up. Anyway, I don't really understand why HF won't say who he was talking to, but I also don't think it matters.

I still think HF, Sick, and Templar are scum. GlowingBear is looking scummier too, but I'm not quite willing to vote him yet over those other three.

Also, why do people think that everytime someone says "I'm sending a present" they are telling the truth? I don't think Sicklucker had a present to give Damdred. IT was just a nice cover to execute him.

If you don't think damdred died to a present, please outline the night kills in a way that makes sense.


There were 5 night kills.
We know there was 1 vig (OWS)
We know there were 2 scum with extra KSs (KSC-Branch Manager and ritoky MassMurderer)
We know that after these 2 died, mafia still had their 2 auto KPs.

That accounts for the 5 night kills
No one had to die to a present

xP Sorry Tube, no, I don't know that's what happened, but there's hardly a reason for scum not to try to get shots off on the first night, so it's likely that the ones with extra KSs did make kills.

The OP says only claimed disgruntled workers can be shot.


Lol, you're right, I keep forgetting that.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 19 2014 20:49 GMT
#4300
Yeah, KSC accounted for zero KP because no one claimed D1. The other variables are Marley killing Kush vs the present.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.