• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 177

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 265 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 16 2014 01:07 GMT
#3521
On December 16 2014 10:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 09:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, rsoultin, although I've asked about what you think of xata, you've made a HUGE post on him just to say you find him null.

But you still voted him at the end of day1

Of course you tried to say that "earlier" was "day2", but I find hard to believe you turned a scumread into an easily sheep able player.


I could quote my earlier post and bold the salient portions, like when I said I was trying to get him to explain his read on 27nb, and that his comments are based in logic which appeals to my need for things to make sense.

However, I won't. I'm not getting into an argument with you over minor details in a read on Xata when I have your case to build.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:08 GMT
#3522
Ok, build the case now that I'm pressuring you to do it.
So townie.
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 16 2014 01:09 GMT
#3523
On December 16 2014 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
1. I've addressed GBs case on HF in-thread.
2. Not sure how I've been less than committal on you and GB. The burden of proof is on you, because I think my "commitment" has been rather obvious.
3. I said right in my Xata read that I'm not necessarily reading him as scum, just that his play is very cautious and that raised doubts.
4. I have since apologized to Tube, and even explained what I thought and where I've gone wrong with my read on SL. Not to mention I said earlier that it was meta and he was the only one I was comfortable meta-reading.

So clearly you do need to go through my filter or read the thread yourself.


1. Cursory glance through your filter suggests you addressing it was like a 3 sentence paragraph on how you thought it was poor. For the volume of the content in that post, and the level to which you apparently believe the exact opposite; it should warrant a much larger response.

2. There's a difference between stating a read and pushing a read. 1 is committal the other isn't. You're have not been pushing your read. Given your filter length and post count, I would assume that you have been pushing a lot harder than you actually have.

3. Right, I get that. But you realize Xata was in a position to hammer HF who you think is town; or Kels who is confirmed mafia. He hammers Kels. In your eyes he should be supremely town. Yet you go through this giant elaborate process to null read him on the grounds that he was a primary cause of lynching mafia....I can't even comprehend this read.

4. So you're saying that rather than your thread content read which gave you town on SL; now....multiple days into the game, you're going to defer to a meta-read?

I wish I had shot you
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 16 2014 01:10 GMT
#3524
On December 16 2014 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 09:54 Tubesock wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:35 Tubesock wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:30 Tubesock wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:27 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:25 Tubesock wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:11 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

I think you are very good at not seeing all the angles. Like, for instance, how someone can just pass a present on. Deliberately obtuse or oblivious?

Anyone else curious about SL's gift for making definitive WIFOM statements at every opportunity? Or that he never, ever, ever expresses a single doubt about GB?

Paranoia, my friend, is a town trait. And you had it in spades last time I played with you.


Absolutely ridiculous assumptions all game about mass murderers/death presents /nk's /alignments yes


So, why is your vote on Ritoky for 1 scum action while Sicklucker has only done scummy or bad towny things for DAYS?

Why are we allowing that? How about we either wagon HF or Sick, if they turn town then wagon Ritoky or me tomorrow?


This is where the crux of your argument falls apart.


Not really. I've made it pretty clear that Sick is playing his role perfectly. For some reason most all of you think it's just him playing bad. He's not playing bad. I'm saying lynch him as even if he is town he isn't helping town. Lynch him. But only after you HF.


His reasoning is so terrible that i find it hard to believe that someone so intelligent and playing so "perfectly" would ever make them. It's likely he's just bad at thinking and town or bad at thinking and mafia. None of what you have said picks them apart. Only soul has just brought up something valid about sl's past game now.


So, you're saying he is too scummy to be scum?


No I'm saying his logic is too dumb to be so open and closed as scum like you are suggesting but it doesn't make him town or mafia. None of what you are saying makes any sense whatsoever. If you wanted to convince people do what rsoul said and show how he's not that stupid as town in other games and this is entirely his mafia agenda this game otherwise you are just biased and tunneled.


I need more education on the strategies of Mafia. I don't understand how after 2 full days and 2 nights why I should have ANY influence from previous meta play? I get using meta in the beginning to throw out reads but, there is just so much content in this game, what does clouding anything with previous games actually do?

I think it was even you saying that previous games meta were bullshit as the person misread you there. So, uh NOW I should be arguing meta? I'm pretty dense and stubborn if you haven't noticed, you'll have to dumb this down.


You can argue meta if you can prove that meta exists which like nobody has done this game really but still made meta cases. His points are so atrocious that i do not know whether it is his normal play to make such leaps of logic so would consult other games to see if it was. If he doesn't usually play this way at all then it lends a lot of justification to what you have been saying about him. If he does usually play like this then your points that he is playing his role perfectly is moot because he normally plays town like that too.

I just made the assumption that he was just silly and ignorant and doesn't really ever think things through because he wasn't being very intelligent which doesn't really make him an alignment. This made your case seem impossible and thus i largely ignored all of what you were saying about him.


This is a fair point. I'll give you my points are all conspiracy theorist type basis. It's based on how I view your and his interactions are trying to accomplish. I'm not going to bother with trying to figure out if it's his meta as I don't feel it's useful. The only way to prove my viewpoint is if he flips mafia. If he doesn't then I will reevaluate as it'll mean some assumptions will be incorrect.

I didn't bring a shovel for this tunnel.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 16 2014 01:15 GMT
#3525
On December 16 2014 10:09 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
1. I've addressed GBs case on HF in-thread.
2. Not sure how I've been less than committal on you and GB. The burden of proof is on you, because I think my "commitment" has been rather obvious.
3. I said right in my Xata read that I'm not necessarily reading him as scum, just that his play is very cautious and that raised doubts.
4. I have since apologized to Tube, and even explained what I thought and where I've gone wrong with my read on SL. Not to mention I said earlier that it was meta and he was the only one I was comfortable meta-reading.

So clearly you do need to go through my filter or read the thread yourself.


1. Cursory glance through your filter suggests you addressing it was like a 3 sentence paragraph on how you thought it was poor. For the volume of the content in that post, and the level to which you apparently believe the exact opposite; it should warrant a much larger response.

2. There's a difference between stating a read and pushing a read. 1 is committal the other isn't. You're have not been pushing your read. Given your filter length and post count, I would assume that you have been pushing a lot harder than you actually have.

3. Right, I get that. But you realize Xata was in a position to hammer HF who you think is town; or Kels who is confirmed mafia. He hammers Kels. In your eyes he should be supremely town. Yet you go through this giant elaborate process to null read him on the grounds that he was a primary cause of lynching mafia....I can't even comprehend this read.

4. So you're saying that rather than your thread content read which gave you town on SL; now....multiple days into the game, you're going to defer to a meta-read?

I wish I had shot you

1. His case was underwhelming, and didn't require a large response. I was not the only one who thought that, clearly.
2. Not linking the quotes pushing, but there were plenty.
3. Doubts is not a null read. It is, quite simply, doubts.
4. I am saying that my initial read was based on meta. Read my filter.

This is my last response to either of you @ritoky & GB. I asked people if they wanted the case I'd made against GB, stating that I still needed to rustle up the quotes, well before GB came back into the thread.

It wasn't a bad try at sucking me into a back-and-forth, though. Kudos to you both for the attempt.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:18 GMT
#3526
You're right. I'm with ritoky. I'm not trying to make you post so I can read you better. Gg I'm Candy Slaws, worst enemy of Santa.

I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 16 2014 01:19 GMT
#3527
Totes back home tomorrow btw! Also i don't think ritoky's points are terrible i just don't think they are correct in the overall assumption.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 16 2014 01:21 GMT
#3528
And gb i afk'd after making those cases but if you want to bounce i think it's you, ritoky, templar, oats
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 16 2014 01:23 GMT
#3529
If you're wondering where froggy went well then you're asking too much
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 16 2014 01:24 GMT
#3530
On December 16 2014 10:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 10:09 ritoky wrote:
On December 16 2014 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
1. I've addressed GBs case on HF in-thread.
2. Not sure how I've been less than committal on you and GB. The burden of proof is on you, because I think my "commitment" has been rather obvious.
3. I said right in my Xata read that I'm not necessarily reading him as scum, just that his play is very cautious and that raised doubts.
4. I have since apologized to Tube, and even explained what I thought and where I've gone wrong with my read on SL. Not to mention I said earlier that it was meta and he was the only one I was comfortable meta-reading.

So clearly you do need to go through my filter or read the thread yourself.


1. Cursory glance through your filter suggests you addressing it was like a 3 sentence paragraph on how you thought it was poor. For the volume of the content in that post, and the level to which you apparently believe the exact opposite; it should warrant a much larger response.

2. There's a difference between stating a read and pushing a read. 1 is committal the other isn't. You're have not been pushing your read. Given your filter length and post count, I would assume that you have been pushing a lot harder than you actually have.

3. Right, I get that. But you realize Xata was in a position to hammer HF who you think is town; or Kels who is confirmed mafia. He hammers Kels. In your eyes he should be supremely town. Yet you go through this giant elaborate process to null read him on the grounds that he was a primary cause of lynching mafia....I can't even comprehend this read.

4. So you're saying that rather than your thread content read which gave you town on SL; now....multiple days into the game, you're going to defer to a meta-read?

I wish I had shot you

1. His case was underwhelming, and didn't require a large response. I was not the only one who thought that, clearly.
2. Not linking the quotes pushing, but there were plenty.
3. Doubts is not a null read. It is, quite simply, doubts.
4. I am saying that my initial read was based on meta. Read my filter.

This is my last response to either of you @ritoky & GB. I asked people if they wanted the case I'd made against GB, stating that I still needed to rustle up the quotes, well before GB came back into the thread.

It wasn't a bad try at sucking me into a back-and-forth, though. Kudos to you both for the attempt.


1. It was large enough to almost lynch someone who you think was town....and you think it is from a mafia agenda....like the fact that you're not going out of your way to massively discredit it only proves that you're not pushing your read on GB in particular.
2. Link them, make the case on GB, why are you threatening to give reads instead of actually giving them?
3. WHY ARE YOU NULL READING SOMEONE WHO HAMMERS SCUM INSTEAD OF SOMEONE YOU THINK IS TOWN?
4. Your new read is also based on meta, you say he is not as paranoid as last time and then link a game.

Then you're going to not continue speaking or make your case....how is this town at all?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:31 GMT
#3531
On December 16 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
And gb i afk'd after making those cases but if you want to bounce i think it's you, ritoky, templar, oats


I'm with froggynoddy, you, Xatalos, ritoky(?), maybe Templar.

Can you explain to me exactly what makes froggy null more than scummy?
I have a hard time understanding it.

Oats does look bad, btw.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:32 GMT
#3532
By tunnelling you, I've made rsoultin mafia by association.

But looking at his filter and other dead people I feel like he is most likely town, although he has this weird things I'm pointing out.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 16 2014 01:33 GMT
#3533
On December 16 2014 10:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
And gb i afk'd after making those cases but if you want to bounce i think it's you, ritoky, templar, oats


I'm with froggynoddy, you, Xatalos, ritoky(?), maybe Templar.

Can you explain to me exactly what makes froggy null more than scummy?
I have a hard time understanding it.

Oats does look bad, btw.



Nothing more than ritoky claiming scum really :p
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:35 GMT
#3534
On December 16 2014 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 10:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
And gb i afk'd after making those cases but if you want to bounce i think it's you, ritoky, templar, oats


I'm with froggynoddy, you, Xatalos, ritoky(?), maybe Templar.

Can you explain to me exactly what makes froggy null more than scummy?
I have a hard time understanding it.

Oats does look bad, btw.



Nothing more than ritoky claiming scum really :p


Argh yeah, the roleblocking thing is awful...
I don't know what to make of it...

Although ff is most likely town too, him "praising" me makes me feel so uneasy on him...

ARGH
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 16 2014 01:36 GMT
#3535
I've gone through fluctuations with ritoky the most tbh. Like scummy as fuck for the bs meta case to not really scummy for claiming the present but also scummy for claiming the present and then he actually saw your case on me was bad and hammered mafia so i thought he may have actually just been retarded town again and then he claimed mafia and replaced froggy who was the weakest of my reads.

All the other ones have good reasons to be scum and froggy was just afk and agreeing with your case.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 01:40 GMT
#3536
On December 16 2014 10:36 Holyflare wrote:
I've gone through fluctuations with ritoky the most tbh. Like scummy as fuck for the bs meta case to not really scummy for claiming the present but also scummy for claiming the present and then he actually saw your case on me was bad and hammered mafia so i thought he may have actually just been retarded town again and then he claimed mafia and replaced froggy who was the weakest of my reads.

All the other ones have good reasons to be scum and froggy was just afk and agreeing with your case.


My problem here is that his entrance was bad and he didn't step up after. He admits that when we don't have a good read it is okay to lynch lurkers. Then, a huge wagon was on bunnies, so: a) he either believes bunnies is mafia or b) has no idea and tries to lynch a lurker.

I don't see him doing any of these.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 16 2014 01:42 GMT
#3537
On December 16 2014 10:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 16 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
And gb i afk'd after making those cases but if you want to bounce i think it's you, ritoky, templar, oats


I'm with froggynoddy, you, Xatalos, ritoky(?), maybe Templar.

Can you explain to me exactly what makes froggy null more than scummy?
I have a hard time understanding it.

Oats does look bad, btw.



Nothing more than ritoky claiming scum really :p


Argh yeah, the roleblocking thing is awful...
I don't know what to make of it...

Although ff is most likely town too, him "praising" me makes me feel so uneasy on him...

ARGH

I just wanted to use the bear mask if we're being honest here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 16 2014 01:43 GMT
#3538
On December 16 2014 10:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 10:36 Holyflare wrote:
I've gone through fluctuations with ritoky the most tbh. Like scummy as fuck for the bs meta case to not really scummy for claiming the present but also scummy for claiming the present and then he actually saw your case on me was bad and hammered mafia so i thought he may have actually just been retarded town again and then he claimed mafia and replaced froggy who was the weakest of my reads.

All the other ones have good reasons to be scum and froggy was just afk and agreeing with your case.


My problem here is that his entrance was bad and he didn't step up after. He admits that when we don't have a good read it is okay to lynch lurkers. Then, a huge wagon was on bunnies, so: a) he either believes bunnies is mafia or b) has no idea and tries to lynch a lurker.

I don't see him doing any of these.



All his day 1 was bad seeing as all his targets were town and all his scum reads were based on things that don't make people mafia :p

Also ignoring the bunnies lynch is kind of outrageous even if he claims it's because he doesn't get good reads on her. Like he scum read me for not properly reading bunnies and updating reads on her (even though i did) while having no opinion on bunnies himself??
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 16 2014 01:48 GMT
#3539
On December 16 2014 08:46 ritoky wrote:
know you'll be lynching a town who hammered the mafia last phase. My bad.


This is ritoky's argument that he's innocent.

When we prove him wrong HF will be mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 16 2014 01:50 GMT
#3540
I still won't be but ok
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
36m
Patches Events
5h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
OSC
13h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.