• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9083 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 265 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 23:14 GMT
#3421
On December 16 2014 08:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys I think the Mass Murderer is out of bullets because he will be given only 2 bullets to try to kill people and since there is no refund in bullets if I recalled reading the role description it's only going to be 1 death per night now so we got some time to figure out who is scum but we still under pressure though to get out some scum members to make connections on the remaining scum members thus we win the game as town.


Na he has one bullet left which means hes condifent hes not going to day. Your just repeating stuff stay away from this stuff ;p

Okay are you sure he didn't use his Weapon last night?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 23:15 GMT
#3422
Rito I agree with bats on everything on the topic of you in this last hour on the roleblock stuff.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:21 GMT
#3423
On December 16 2014 08:03 Holyflare wrote:
How obvious would it be if he went against everything he had just said earlier and lynched me over mafia??


then how do u explain what truffles did

he went against everything he said, he even made a case on mafia and yet voted you in the end but was actually the seer

some people just dont act rationally

you need to die today and flip so i can anlayze day 2 votes.

I'm thinking a world where mafia thought they had it good with majority votes on tube and was pretty lenient with how they played and was raped in the ass when votes moved off of tube. The train going on ff failed and went back to kel and mafia had to decide on which mafia to bus. They picked kel because HF prolly has a better role than him. In this instance rit and xat look scummy as hell. But to confirm my suspicions HF needs to flip.

Vote HF kill rito tomorrow.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:22 GMT
#3424
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:23 GMT
#3425
On December 16 2014 07:03 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 15:47 Holyflare wrote:
I also sent my present out yesterday. Happy birthday.


My birthday is December 15th. HF saw my icon change, I hope others did too. Just for the record, I will never open a present, I will pass it on. Should I die in the night, it will not be due to a death present.

There wasn't much reason to post for me as the wagon was on Holyflare. It needs to go back there or to one of my other suspects. In case you forgot:

Holyflare
Sicklucker
KelsierSC
The_Templar
Froggynoddy
Lightningstrike


My reasoning hasn't changed. If anything my thoughts have been reinforced.


Remember that time I was begging people to hammer holy over ksc minutes 5 before deadline? Like your team is so bad were never together and LS IS TOWN MAN
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 23:24 GMT
#3426
On December 16 2014 08:21 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:03 Holyflare wrote:
How obvious would it be if he went against everything he had just said earlier and lynched me over mafia??


then how do u explain what truffles did

he went against everything he said, he even made a case on mafia and yet voted you in the end but was actually the seer

some people just dont act rationally

you need to die today and flip so i can anlayze day 2 votes.

I'm thinking a world where mafia thought they had it good with majority votes on tube and was pretty lenient with how they played and was raped in the ass when votes moved off of tube. The train going on ff failed and went back to kel and mafia had to decide on which mafia to bus. They picked kel because HF prolly has a better role than him. In this instance rit and xat look scummy as hell. But to confirm my suspicions HF needs to flip.

Vote HF kill rito tomorrow.


Yes because town aren't super paranoid about being inconsistent and looking scummy. Mafia always are.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 23:25 GMT
#3427
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is mafia, is giving Tubesock, who is town, a present?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 23:27 GMT
#3428
On December 16 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is town, is giving Tubesock, who is mafia, a present?

Fixed based on the majority thinking of the situation.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 23:28 GMT
#3429
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:28 GMT
#3430
On December 16 2014 07:19 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 07:09 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:03 Tubesock wrote:
On December 15 2014 15:47 Holyflare wrote:
I also sent my present out yesterday. Happy birthday.


My birthday is December 15th. HF saw my icon change, I hope others did too. Just for the record, I will never open a present, I will pass it on. Should I die in the night, it will not be due to a death present.

There wasn't much reason to post for me as the wagon was on Holyflare. It needs to go back there or to one of my other suspects. In case you forgot:

Holyflare
Sicklucker
KelsierSC
The_Templar
Froggynoddy
Lightningstrike


My reasoning hasn't changed. If anything my thoughts have been reinforced.

You simply don't claim you got a present until after you use it...


OR mafia claims it for me as I'd be dead from a mafia night kill. Page 160 Sicklucker and Holyflare and talking about Presents making it look like a fight. Holyflare acts frustrated because no one is listening to him and he's the biggest wagon blah blah then randomly says (at the top of page 161) "I sent a present yesterday. Happy birthday."

It's a nothing comment, until after the next night. Someone will mention that they saw my icon change to the happy birthday one, then holyflare can confirm, then you guys can argue about if I opened the present and killed myself.

So, I am going to do my best to disrupt this play. I am going to be perfectly clear and reemphasize that under no condition will I be acknowledging receipt of a present, and I'm also saying under no circumstances will I be opening one. They can not cast doubt by claiming I must have been killed with the death present.

If my 6 are right (OMG SCUMSLIP???) then think about if this is a good play or not. And look at who is involved. Oh, all of them except Templar who is lightly being bussed by Holyflare. Hmmm.


ROFL never listen to a thing this guy says for the rest of the game.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 23:29 GMT
#3431
On December 16 2014 08:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is town, is giving Tubesock, who is mafia, a present?

Fixed based on the majority thinking of the situation.

I didn't word that very well- I'm seeing it from his perspective here. According to him, Holyflare is mafia who game town a present, which makes very little sense...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:29 GMT
#3432
On December 16 2014 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:04 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:56 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.


why didnt rit vote HF to save kel????

HF mafia

please I want HF to flip so I can analyze the shizwihiznit of the day 2 votes

vote HF kill rito tomorrow


Why the fuck do you want to lynch the town guy 24/7 over the confirmed mafia ritoky.




i want you to flip first it will tell me a lot more information

rit flipping now will tell me nothing




Just play the game and lynch obvious mafia??? It's not difficult to split your reasoning into if i flip town and if i flip mafia is it? Me dying changes absolutely nothing but 1 mislynch closer to losing because you don't want to lynch confirmed mafia first.

Stop spamming the same useless nonsense please i know you're better than that


i'm trying to think of all possiblities

a world where town rit is playing so bad that he shot into a vet or protectee
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 23:31 GMT
#3433
On December 16 2014 08:29 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:04 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:56 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.


why didnt rit vote HF to save kel????

HF mafia

please I want HF to flip so I can analyze the shizwihiznit of the day 2 votes

vote HF kill rito tomorrow


Why the fuck do you want to lynch the town guy 24/7 over the confirmed mafia ritoky.




i want you to flip first it will tell me a lot more information

rit flipping now will tell me nothing




Just play the game and lynch obvious mafia??? It's not difficult to split your reasoning into if i flip town and if i flip mafia is it? Me dying changes absolutely nothing but 1 mislynch closer to losing because you don't want to lynch confirmed mafia first.

Stop spamming the same useless nonsense please i know you're better than that


i'm trying to think of all possiblities

a world where town rit is playing so bad that he shot into a vet or protectee


He's already claimed being rb'd and that he received a notification. How many lies are you going to accept before you realise he's mafia??
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 23:31 GMT
#3434
On December 16 2014 08:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is town, is giving Tubesock, who is mafia, a present?

Fixed based on the majority thinking of the situation.

I didn't word that very well- I'm seeing it from his perspective here. According to him, Holyflare is mafia who game town a present, which makes very little sense...

ebwop: *gave town
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:32 GMT
#3435
On December 16 2014 07:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Back from dinner.

Just checked the rules, nothing in the OP about RB notifications. BH's student mafia rules do say you are notified of getting RBed, but this isn't a BH game.


You are not notified you are roleblocked it says it somewhere. But it also says you can often amuse you were but it doesint say anything about a pm so we might have a slip gotta look into this.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:33 GMT
#3436
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:34 GMT
#3437
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


omg bats is so town to me

yes rit and hf have been playing so so suboptimally. They aren't finding scum and it isn't odd for HF to bus his scum buddies.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 23:38 GMT
#3438
On December 16 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.


Ritoky calls me a ? And he doesn't like ppl on my wagon before it even got that close so if he switches he outs himself as mafia when kelsier gets lynched today because i flipped town. Then kelsier dies AND ritoky dies.

Or

Bus team mate dying and get sweet sweet town cred.


I think it's pretty obvious.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:39 GMT
#3439
On December 16 2014 08:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:29 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:04 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:56 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.


why didnt rit vote HF to save kel????

HF mafia

please I want HF to flip so I can analyze the shizwihiznit of the day 2 votes

vote HF kill rito tomorrow


Why the fuck do you want to lynch the town guy 24/7 over the confirmed mafia ritoky.




i want you to flip first it will tell me a lot more information

rit flipping now will tell me nothing




Just play the game and lynch obvious mafia??? It's not difficult to split your reasoning into if i flip town and if i flip mafia is it? Me dying changes absolutely nothing but 1 mislynch closer to losing because you don't want to lynch confirmed mafia first.

Stop spamming the same useless nonsense please i know you're better than that


i'm trying to think of all possiblities

a world where town rit is playing so bad that he shot into a vet or protectee


He's already claimed being rb'd and that he received a notification. How many lies are you going to accept before you realise he's mafia??


did he really claim being rbed??? or did he say he was notified of his kill failing???

are you misrepresenting things again like scum HF?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 15 2014 23:40 GMT
#3440
On December 16 2014 08:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is town, is giving Tubesock, who is mafia, a present?

Fixed based on the majority thinking of the situation.

I didn't word that very well- I'm seeing it from his perspective here. According to him, Holyflare is mafia who game town a present, which makes very little sense...


I am saying Mafia Holyflare is setting up an excuse to night kill a town by saying it was the death present.

He isn't sending any gift. Gifts can not be verified or confirmed. It's simply smoke and mirrors.
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 500
BeSt 322
sorry 84
Mind 71
Bale 30
ZergMaN 15
Soma 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft693
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.