• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:21
CEST 13:21
KST 20:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 173

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 265 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:40 GMT
#3441
If rstoulin is vet he should probably claim before we kill this man.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:41 GMT
#3442
On December 16 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.


omg i love this guy he's thinking the exact same thing as me.

so friggin town
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:41 GMT
#3443
On December 16 2014 08:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
[quote]

No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.


Ritoky calls me a ? And he doesn't like ppl on my wagon before it even got that close so if he switches he outs himself as mafia when kelsier gets lynched today because i flipped town. Then kelsier dies AND ritoky dies.

Or

Bus team mate dying and get sweet sweet town cred.


I think it's pretty obvious.


ritoky is dying because of a very simple mistake. If I wasn't paying very careful attention to the rules, today would have looked a lot different. I probably would not have kept my vote on ritoky if I didn't -know- he lied.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 23:41 GMT
#3444
On December 16 2014 08:34 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 10 2014 17:45 Palmar wrote:
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.


Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


omg bats is so town to me

yes rit and hf have been playing so so suboptimally. They aren't finding scum and it isn't odd for HF to bus his scum buddies.


I am not playing suboptimally if i called out ritoky n1 at all. I've only had 1 lynch of mine pushed so no idea what you're saying at all. There's bussing and then there's literally begging a team mate to get shot for no reason n1 before all of this present bs that bats is saying i accounted for. No coincidence that i start playing worse the moment i go on holiday is it?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:42 GMT
#3445
On December 16 2014 08:40 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:29 The_Templar wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is town, is giving Tubesock, who is mafia, a present?

Fixed based on the majority thinking of the situation.

I didn't word that very well- I'm seeing it from his perspective here. According to him, Holyflare is mafia who game town a present, which makes very little sense...


I am saying Mafia Holyflare is setting up an excuse to night kill a town by saying it was the death present.

He isn't sending any gift. Gifts can not be verified or confirmed. It's simply smoke and mirrors.


Like no hes not. No one would even believe that. Your the only one who wont admit besides overwhelming evidence that I had the death present.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 23:44 GMT
#3446
On December 16 2014 08:41 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:38 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]


Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.


Ritoky calls me a ? And he doesn't like ppl on my wagon before it even got that close so if he switches he outs himself as mafia when kelsier gets lynched today because i flipped town. Then kelsier dies AND ritoky dies.

Or

Bus team mate dying and get sweet sweet town cred.


I think it's pretty obvious.


ritoky is dying because of a very simple mistake. If I wasn't paying very careful attention to the rules, today would have looked a lot different. I probably would not have kept my vote on ritoky if I didn't -know- he lied.



Yes because he fucking picked option 2??? That's literally exactly what I'm saying here as reasons for not switching. This game would look much more different if 2 people switched to me RIGHT at deadline after calling me town all game and also saying his scummy people were on my wagon and I was a? Compared to a slam dunk. That's like giving yourself away
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 23:45 GMT
#3447
On December 16 2014 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:41 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:38 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
[quote]

If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.


Ritoky calls me a ? And he doesn't like ppl on my wagon before it even got that close so if he switches he outs himself as mafia when kelsier gets lynched today because i flipped town. Then kelsier dies AND ritoky dies.

Or

Bus team mate dying and get sweet sweet town cred.


I think it's pretty obvious.


ritoky is dying because of a very simple mistake. If I wasn't paying very careful attention to the rules, today would have looked a lot different. I probably would not have kept my vote on ritoky if I didn't -know- he lied.



Yes because he fucking picked option 2??? That's literally exactly what I'm saying here as reasons for not switching. This game would look much more different if 2 people switched to me RIGHT at deadline after calling me town all game and also saying his scummy people were on my wagon and I was a? Compared to a slam dunk. That's like giving yourself away


Are you trying to say that ritoky was calling you town all game? I'm not like patronizing or whatever but is that actually what you're saying?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 15 2014 23:46 GMT
#3448
On December 16 2014 08:42 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:40 Tubesock wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:29 The_Templar wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is town, is giving Tubesock, who is mafia, a present?

Fixed based on the majority thinking of the situation.

I didn't word that very well- I'm seeing it from his perspective here. According to him, Holyflare is mafia who game town a present, which makes very little sense...


I am saying Mafia Holyflare is setting up an excuse to night kill a town by saying it was the death present.

He isn't sending any gift. Gifts can not be verified or confirmed. It's simply smoke and mirrors.


Like no hes not. No one would even believe that. Your the only one who wont admit besides overwhelming evidence that I had the death present.


No, you "claiming" to give a present to Damdred and him being killed is not evidence of you having the death present. It's smoke and mirrors. We only know when you flip. Same with Holyflare.

##Vote: Holyflare

ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 23:46 GMT
#3449
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
suboptimally


Well no point in waiting until I am lynched or it is the end of the game to get flamed for playing like an idiot and probably single-handedly losing the game for town.

I straight up lied about being roleblocked, and I straight up lied about shooting last night. I didn't shoot anyone. I didn't read the rules clearly enough, and I attempted to hold my shot assuming that I would be roleblocked and not killed by mafia since I was a clear ML target. I was right on the grounds that I was not killed, not a clue if I was rb'd. I was wrong in that I didn't read clearly enough that I couldn't hold my shot. After the phase expired it was gone, and my posting in the thread has gone down because my anger has gone up. I said a bunch of random shit and lies to try and explain it away because I was already upset with myself and didn't really wanna be flamed for how piss poor I am playing. Here is me being a jackass and explaining the lesson I learned to someone in the thread:

On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


And there's me trying to figure out who the hell to claim a fake shot on cuz I have no fucking clue what to do at this point.

So yes, I played suboptimally, in fact probably abysmally. Sorry to those of you who are town, I have probably cost us the game, you can flame me now or after the game; I don't care, I deserve it. I understand that you all probably have to vote on me because I lied too much about stupid shit that I probably shouldn't have; but know you'll be lynching a town who hammered the mafia last phase. My bad.

For those of you who are going to say "LOL THIS GUY CAN'T BE THIS DUMB". Take pause for a moment before you finish that thought.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:48 GMT
#3450
On December 16 2014 08:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:34 liancourt wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:58 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:53 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 07:50 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

Anyone saying to kill me before this must be mafia. Absolutely ridiculous that me and ritoky would be mafia together.


No it's not ridiculous. There are now 2 scum that didn't vote to save KSC.



Yes bussing is cool when a guy is super afk after saying he liked the case on his partner but not the case on me and the people on me.


If you want to make me understand that isn't the sentence that's going to do it.


Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


omg bats is so town to me

yes rit and hf have been playing so so suboptimally. They aren't finding scum and it isn't odd for HF to bus his scum buddies.


I am not playing suboptimally if i called out ritoky n1 at all. I've only had 1 lynch of mine pushed so no idea what you're saying at all. There's bussing and then there's literally begging a team mate to get shot for no reason n1 before all of this present bs that bats is saying i accounted for. No coincidence that i start playing worse the moment i go on holiday is it?


HF please don't make IRL excuses like scum. You know better than that. Town isn't going to give you a bye because you are on holiday. It is common knowledge how scum use IRL reasons to excuse their contrasting plays. Please just don't don't do it.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 23:48 GMT
#3451
On December 16 2014 08:46 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:42 sicklucker wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:40 Tubesock wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:29 The_Templar wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:25 The_Templar wrote:
Wait wait wait, so Tubesock is saying that Holyflare, who is town, is giving Tubesock, who is mafia, a present?

Fixed based on the majority thinking of the situation.

I didn't word that very well- I'm seeing it from his perspective here. According to him, Holyflare is mafia who game town a present, which makes very little sense...


I am saying Mafia Holyflare is setting up an excuse to night kill a town by saying it was the death present.

He isn't sending any gift. Gifts can not be verified or confirmed. It's simply smoke and mirrors.


Like no hes not. No one would even believe that. Your the only one who wont admit besides overwhelming evidence that I had the death present.


No, you "claiming" to give a present to Damdred and him being killed is not evidence of you having the death present. It's smoke and mirrors. We only know when you flip. Same with Holyflare.

##Vote: Holyflare



If SL is mafia, and knows he gave damdred the death present; then why would HF who you think is mafia, give a present, that he KNOWS is beneficial to town, to a town?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 23:49 GMT
#3452
So who's mafia then, ritoky? Sob stories are fun and all but we still have 23 hours during which time you could still try. If you were town that is
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:49 GMT
#3453
Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.

This suggests that hes never notified about a miskill he just has to deduce it (ie nothing happened so he would assume hes roleblock) Looks like hes mafia.

##vote ritoky
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:52 GMT
#3454
On December 16 2014 08:46 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
suboptimally


Well no point in waiting until I am lynched or it is the end of the game to get flamed for playing like an idiot and probably single-handedly losing the game for town.

I straight up lied about being roleblocked, and I straight up lied about shooting last night. I didn't shoot anyone. I didn't read the rules clearly enough, and I attempted to hold my shot assuming that I would be roleblocked and not killed by mafia since I was a clear ML target. I was right on the grounds that I was not killed, not a clue if I was rb'd. I was wrong in that I didn't read clearly enough that I couldn't hold my shot. After the phase expired it was gone, and my posting in the thread has gone down because my anger has gone up. I said a bunch of random shit and lies to try and explain it away because I was already upset with myself and didn't really wanna be flamed for how piss poor I am playing. Here is me being a jackass and explaining the lesson I learned to someone in the thread:

Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


And there's me trying to figure out who the hell to claim a fake shot on cuz I have no fucking clue what to do at this point.

So yes, I played suboptimally, in fact probably abysmally. Sorry to those of you who are town, I have probably cost us the game, you can flame me now or after the game; I don't care, I deserve it. I understand that you all probably have to vote on me because I lied too much about stupid shit that I probably shouldn't have; but know you'll be lynching a town who hammered the mafia last phase. My bad.

For those of you who are going to say "LOL THIS GUY CAN'T BE THIS DUMB". Take pause for a moment before you finish that thought.


are you purposefully trying to get lynched before HF for some reason???

is HF mass murderer???
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 23:53 GMT
#3455
On December 16 2014 08:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
So who's mafia then, ritoky? Sob stories are fun and all but we still have 23 hours during which time you could still try. If you were town that is


tubesock is mafia, that line of thought he is talking about makes 0 sense at all.

froggynoddy or oats is mafia because they just waste their votes and do nothing.

hf probably still mafia.

from there, i dunno

“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 23:54 GMT
#3456
HF is mass murderer isnt he?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:55 GMT
#3457
Hf being mass murderer makes sense. Its the only mafia motivation to claim a present so late because if that present helps town we can esentially conform him. So Basically it buys him a day. That being said it totally bought him a day lets not lynch holy its just risking 1kp for a confirmed town even trade.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 23:55 GMT
#3458
On December 16 2014 08:52 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:46 ritoky wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
suboptimally


Well no point in waiting until I am lynched or it is the end of the game to get flamed for playing like an idiot and probably single-handedly losing the game for town.

I straight up lied about being roleblocked, and I straight up lied about shooting last night. I didn't shoot anyone. I didn't read the rules clearly enough, and I attempted to hold my shot assuming that I would be roleblocked and not killed by mafia since I was a clear ML target. I was right on the grounds that I was not killed, not a clue if I was rb'd. I was wrong in that I didn't read clearly enough that I couldn't hold my shot. After the phase expired it was gone, and my posting in the thread has gone down because my anger has gone up. I said a bunch of random shit and lies to try and explain it away because I was already upset with myself and didn't really wanna be flamed for how piss poor I am playing. Here is me being a jackass and explaining the lesson I learned to someone in the thread:

On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


And there's me trying to figure out who the hell to claim a fake shot on cuz I have no fucking clue what to do at this point.

So yes, I played suboptimally, in fact probably abysmally. Sorry to those of you who are town, I have probably cost us the game, you can flame me now or after the game; I don't care, I deserve it. I understand that you all probably have to vote on me because I lied too much about stupid shit that I probably shouldn't have; but know you'll be lynching a town who hammered the mafia last phase. My bad.

For those of you who are going to say "LOL THIS GUY CAN'T BE THIS DUMB". Take pause for a moment before you finish that thought.


are you purposefully trying to get lynched before HF for some reason???

is HF mass murderer???


i reject your implied premise that i am mafia
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 23:55 GMT
#3459
On December 16 2014 08:45 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:41 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:38 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:33 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:22 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:06 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

Ritoky said he flat out agreed on the case on kelsier when the votes were piling up on him. He went onto gb's case and said he didn't really agree with a lot of the points, I'm more of a ? Than kelsier and that the people on my wagon are suspicious.

He literally couldn't do anything else BUT bus kelsier at this point and it wasn't a point at which the votes were 8-7 and switching could save kelsier. It was much before.


Yeah he did describe trfel's kelsier case as a "slam dunk" which if he's mafia is a very strange decision considering your and his interaction at the start of the day. He had every reason to vote you... but didn't.

Which... I think that actually makes you look way worse. Like I said before given the choice between afk/hospital KSC and not afk/hospital HF, the choice is obvious.


I would bus kelsier 10/10 times if that case was made and he was afk. I imagine most people would too. It doesn't matter if i look worse or not. It doesn't change my alignment. Judge me on what I do and not what yoi think mafia ritoky would be thinking at that random point in time.

If you think I'm mafia because I'm playing badly and whatever then fine, you're wrong but i won't hate you for it, I'm playing pretty damn suboptimally but the fact of the matter is i called out this fucker yesterday, pushed him non-stop got berated by ALL OF YOU saying it doesn't make ritoky mafia and that we should let him live with a fucking present or whatever when actually I was right and it was by far the right play to just shoot him when i asked obi to n1.


You were afk at the end of d2, when the case was made, so there wasn't an opportunity for you to bus him based on that case.

And I'm not judging you based on what mafia ritoky would be thinking, I am judging you based on what mafia KSC and what mafia ritoky actually did.

I don't think you're playing badly not sure why you'd even say that. I don't think anyone this game, aside from SL, has said you were playing badly and who cares if he thinks that anyway?

and you pushing one of your scum buddies is not hard to believe, especially if you thought they were playing suboptimally, which, I think ritoky was playing sub-optimally with all his "presents" stuff as it got him killed.


I'm not talking about what i would do. I implied that if i was mafia and saw that case then i would think my team mate would die 100% of the time, especially as loads of people switched at the time and then just bus him.

Gb comes along and says rah rah my case is awesome but at that point people had already pointed out the multiple holes in his case and ritoky was one of them and couldn't join the anti mafia train.

I am playing badly if I'm even up for consideration of being lynched.


Let's just ignore everything but two facts for the purposes of this post:

KSC, who was confirmed mafia, did not switch his vote to you despite being in the thread and posting at eod d2.

ritoky, who I think is pretty obviously mafia, also did not switch his vote to you despite scum reading you for half the day.

None of that has anything to do with how well you played. Both of those things make you scummy.

So no, I don't think you're playing badly if you're a probable lynch target. I definitely never said you were playing badly. I never meant to imply it. It's not part of my message.


Ritoky calls me a ? And he doesn't like ppl on my wagon before it even got that close so if he switches he outs himself as mafia when kelsier gets lynched today because i flipped town. Then kelsier dies AND ritoky dies.

Or

Bus team mate dying and get sweet sweet town cred.


I think it's pretty obvious.


ritoky is dying because of a very simple mistake. If I wasn't paying very careful attention to the rules, today would have looked a lot different. I probably would not have kept my vote on ritoky if I didn't -know- he lied.



Yes because he fucking picked option 2??? That's literally exactly what I'm saying here as reasons for not switching. This game would look much more different if 2 people switched to me RIGHT at deadline after calling me town all game and also saying his scummy people were on my wagon and I was a? Compared to a slam dunk. That's like giving yourself away


Are you trying to say that ritoky was calling you town all game? I'm not like patronizing or whatever but is that actually what you're saying?



Please just learn to read.


Ritoky bobbing along and sees a case that will get his team mate lynched like 90% of the time. Ritoky prepares to bus and says the case is a slam dunk. Ritoky sees people start to critique gb's case at this point in time saying it's not very good etc etc and sees that 3 people he has pushed as mafia that day are on that wagon, he sees that and prepares to give reasons why he'd not be on a town lynch aka avoiding suspicion. If he started to jump on MY wagon and i flipped town the people would look at the voters on me and instantly see that he jumped on a wagon with all his scum reads and ignored all the critiques of gb's case while calling out kelsier as mafia. That is so obviously scummy that he would try to avoid that at all costs. Especially as the vote between me and kelsier wasn't even close until near the deadline. So he leaves his options open. He doesn't actually call me town he critiques gbs case and leaves it open ended so he can still scum read me at a later date when he wouldn't draw as much suspicion to himself because everyone is just lynching me.

If he did switch last minute as soon as i flipped town people would be all over a kelsier wagon today and he'd flip scum and ritoky would look absolutely terrible for switching off someone like kelsier onto town me after saying kelsier was a slam dunk.

You keep thinking like the votes were always 8-7 when they weren't at all.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 23:56 GMT
#3460
Actually since its an even trade we can totally lynch him now mathematically. idc
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM608
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 608
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 136
mouzHeroMarine 97
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
Dendi319
XaKoH 264
XcaliburYe211
Counter-Strike
byalli680
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2349
Coldzera 692
Happy383
B2W.Neo363
Pyrionflax235
ToD62
trigger1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Jankos3758
Upcoming Events
Online Event
40m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 40m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.