• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:36
CEST 12:36
KST 19:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8685 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 265 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 14:19 GMT
#3301
On December 15 2014 23:18 LightningStrike wrote:
I think we have a roleblocker in mafia and in town it would be a small chance of that happening and that why we got so few kills last night. There is no medic our set up but we got a roleblock who can save a person life in Nigella Lawson who roleblock and prevents people from dieing when she roleblocks people. There is chance we got her in our power roles left and mafia could have a Patronising Prick who just roleblocks.

EBWOP Fixed up a error in spelling.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 14:19 GMT
#3302
On December 15 2014 23:18 LightningStrike wrote:
I think we have a roleblock in mafia and in town it would be a small chance of that happening and that why we got so few kills last night. There is no medic our set up but we got a roleblock who can save a person life in Nigella Lawson who roleblock and prevents people from dieing when she roleblocks people. There is chance we got her in our power roles left and mafia could have a Patronising Prick who just roleblocks.


We've already made that conclusion :p
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 14:22 GMT
#3303
On December 15 2014 23:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 23:18 LightningStrike wrote:
I think we have a roleblock in mafia and in town it would be a small chance of that happening and that why we got so few kills last night. There is no medic our set up but we got a roleblock who can save a person life in Nigella Lawson who roleblock and prevents people from dieing when she roleblocks people. There is chance we got her in our power roles left and mafia could have a Patronising Prick who just roleblocks.


We've already made that conclusion :p

I was just stating since obviously I didn't see anyone make the conclusion but like I said it's possible but like 1 in a million both scum and town got a roleblocker.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 14:23 GMT
#3304
On December 15 2014 23:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 23:19 Holyflare wrote:
On December 15 2014 23:18 LightningStrike wrote:
I think we have a roleblock in mafia and in town it would be a small chance of that happening and that why we got so few kills last night. There is no medic our set up but we got a roleblock who can save a person life in Nigella Lawson who roleblock and prevents people from dieing when she roleblocks people. There is chance we got her in our power roles left and mafia could have a Patronising Prick who just roleblocks.


We've already made that conclusion :p

I was just stating since obviously I didn't see anyone make the conclusion but like I said it's possible but like 1 in a million both scum and town got a roleblocker.


Huh? You think it's unlikely??? So you think ritoky is mafia and lying about being rb'd then?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 14:26 GMT
#3305
On December 15 2014 23:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 23:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 23:19 Holyflare wrote:
On December 15 2014 23:18 LightningStrike wrote:
I think we have a roleblock in mafia and in town it would be a small chance of that happening and that why we got so few kills last night. There is no medic our set up but we got a roleblock who can save a person life in Nigella Lawson who roleblock and prevents people from dieing when she roleblocks people. There is chance we got her in our power roles left and mafia could have a Patronising Prick who just roleblocks.


We've already made that conclusion :p

I was just stating since obviously I didn't see anyone make the conclusion but like I said it's possible but like 1 in a million both scum and town got a roleblocker.


Huh? You think it's unlikely??? So you think ritoky is mafia and lying about being rb'd then?

HE could be lieing yes I said earlier that anyone can claim roleblock but my reason was because in Campus Mafia one of the Mafia claimed roleblock a few times in the game. Just my experience from 1 of the 2 games I played before this one.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 15:36 GMT
#3306
##unvote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 15:37 GMT
#3307
Why is groggy noddy town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 15:38 GMT
#3308
HF just said why HF is town but why is froggynoddy town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 15:49 GMT
#3309
EGGNOG
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:05 GMT
#3310
Bah. HF doesn't even want to bounce some reads with me. I've just said I was going to lay off of him a bit.
Bah.

Froggynoddy is scum.

Bye.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:09 GMT
#3311
I don't get why people aren't claiming. I don't fucking care about the shorty JK power. I care to know who is town and who is mafia because all we have to do is lynch them.

Why did the mason didn't claim yet?

I want to clear names from my head and go against scummy people. This is the most important thing. Yet here we are wasting our time instead of figuring out other people's alignment.
I'm adorable.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 17:11 GMT
#3312
On December 15 2014 22:18 GlowingBear wrote:
If you're not mafia, I've never seen your town play lacking this consistency, HF.

I remember pretty well you going against Rayn and other players when you thought they are mafia, and you're not doing it this game. Instead, you were picking on ritoky just the way you were picking on obi on hearthstone mafia. You're pushing people because they are "lying", the same excuse you used with obi in that game.

Now, really, you say 3 people are terrible for wasting their votes, does not go against them, scumreads me and ritoky, drops your vote on FF, who was soft confirmed town by Santa.

A scum who was dying wasted his vote instead of trying to survive and kill you.

You don't think all the facts are against you?


Yes exactly this is why hf needs to flip

why didnt kel vote hf

really why????????
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:28 GMT
#3313
I was reading slam as town but I'm not sure anymore though.

I don't know what I make of rsoultin.

Templar fits the lurking mafia

Obi dying and not shooting is weird. It's hard to believe mafia nailed his alignment, roleblocked and killed him.

But it seems he was roleblocked which means ritoky could be saved by nigella. Which again makes no sense. Argh.

Froggynoddy is worthless in this game
So is oats, who townread Vivax day1 after a long quarrel but keeps his vote on his townread
HTS looks bad because it doesn't look like she is trying. Same to Tubesock.
It makes no sense, however, that Templar is scum with Tubesock.

His pushes on Tubesock are timid. I can see Templar very well being mafia.
I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 17:33 GMT
#3314
Froggynoddy to lynch
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 17:42 GMT
#3315
On December 16 2014 02:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Froggynoddy to lynch


I'm lynching HF today. I just want to bounce some reads.
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 15 2014 17:50 GMT
#3316
Can't believe I'm still Counting

Holyflare (4): liancourt, sicklucker, Alakaslam, GlowingBear, Tubesock, sicklucker
ritoky (1): sicklucker, rsoultin, LightningStrike, Holyflare
Tubesock (2): The_Templar, LightningStrike
froggynoddy (0): sicklucker
GlowingBear (1): rsoultin

Currently Holyflare is set to be lynched. Ages until deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 15 2014 18:13 GMT
#3317
I think the game is getting easier and easier as days pass. By now we can basically eliminate several players as potential scum based on role stuff and there are a couple of otherwise highly townie players. Then there are some question marks and a couple of likely scum (based on both process of elimination and individual factors). Please point out if I missed something relevant.

Semi-confirmed / highly likely town:

Fecalfeast
Not only was he likely greenchecked by Trfel, but also pushed and voted by KSC throughout the game. The greencheck alone might be explained by a Godfather role or misinterpreting Trfel's filter, but combined with KSC's play it's highly unlikely that he would flip scum.

Vivax
Has a role claim without counter-claim. Mostly the fact that fake claiming would be very stupid for him when he was under no real pressure and might have risked an immediate lynch if there was a counter-claim.

LightningStrike
See: Vivax.

rsoultin
Has consistently made good points and mostly shared arguments that I could resonate with. Has also been very active and a voice of reason in the game. Overall a very townish player.

Holyflare
Despite his slight lack of involvement at times (apparently because of IRL stuff), he's clearly thinking a lot about the game and pushing his own opinions whenever he's in the thread. After reading GB's cases I still can't find any compelling reason to believe that he's scum this game.

Question marks:

sicklucker
Earlier I was quite sure of him being town based on his claim and the way he did it, but more recently I haven't really been impressed with his posts. The claim also seems like something not that risky to fake claim as scum. He wouldn't still really be a good lynch based on his towny vibes during D1.

Half the Sky
Early on I felt her play felt scummy, then it's pretty much set at null / slight town lean. Not really a good lynch.

froggynoddy
Has seemed pretty passive and evasive all game. I don't really get the feeling that it's scum motivated though, more like timid town. This is after just rereading his filter yesterday. Earlier I thought he might be scum... Now I'm leaning more towards town. We'll see.

Alakaslam
I'm not really sure how to read him. Slight town feels?

liancourt
I can't make sense of him, kind of like Alakaslam. Hopefully following events will shed more light on him.

ritoky
I still stand by my argument that it wouldn't make sense for the scumteam to claim like he did. It's harder to see him as town when his bullet apparently did nothing, though. Didn't he really open it? Or was he roleblocked and OWS's or his target was protected or something? The explanation of him being scum seems a bit more likely now than it did before. He would have claimed it by now if he fakeclaimed the whole thing (as town) so that can't be it.

batsnacks
A real question mark for me currently.

Tubesock
His hectic posting at the deadline actually felt pretty genuine. There's still the weird slip, his changes in style and such to keep in mind.

Scum lean:

The_Templar
He's pretty much flown under my radar all game after his claim and pretty forgettable posting style. Mostly a gut feeling for now.

Oatsmaster
Keeps wasting his votes (doesn't even vote for his biggest scumread froggy during D2) and hasn't really done anything to further town goals. Scum or the most apathetic townie I've seen in ages.

GlowingBear
Still continuing role fishing (which has a clear scum motivation), tunneling HF with pretty weak arguments (I don't think I've yet seen anything that couldn't be well explained by time/post restraints) and weird reluctance to get HF shot at night (no, "he might be town" doesn't cut it when GB has tunneled him for the longest time - the easiest explanation would be that he'd rather keep the mislynch around...). I've been undecided on him for a while but at this point I think he's probably scum. His flip would also be decently telling (mostly regarding players like HF and SL).

##Vote GlowingBear
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 18:16 GMT
#3318
GB how you feel about my push for lynching Tubesock?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 15 2014 18:17 GMT
#3319
Oh yeah, if you're wondering, the reads go roughly most town -> most scum although I didn't actually check a precise order for them.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 15 2014 18:23 GMT
#3320
On December 15 2014 23:14 Holyflare wrote:
You don't have to look at meta to see oats is scummy. No idea why you only have a tiny bit based on his content and those things aren't even the things that make oats scummy.
Show nested quote +
However, bunnies didnt explain shit on her change which makes me think it is really bad. So too scum to be scum.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 22:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 12 2014 22:10 GlowingBear wrote:
I want to read more of the thread before making a case on HF, but a lot of his reasoning is off. The lack of push on ritoky's present claim, the multiple scumreads of wagons outside the 27nb wagon and the 27nb mislynch is all playing against him.

His entrance in this game is awful, he picking on bunnies for being contradictory when picking up on frogs awful entrance but not picking on Vivax post on frog... This kind of double standards worries me.

explain pls.
Im not feeling it.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2014 15:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
How is nk analysis even relevant?

Its straight up speculation. Look at how many other reads the dead people have.

Fecal has more posts than like 50% of the game.

Come on Vivax/hf other bad people.



It's things like this where he tries to shut down wagons (on conveniently town wagons (pending ff isn't gf or something) based on really just nothing. It's worse when he tries to shit on the ff lynch because of his post count and not the content especially as there were lots of content cases on ff at that point and i don't think it was till after vivax called him out that he started adding more reasons why the lynch was bad (the nk analysis things etc).

He is just uninvolved and downplaying lynches to end up only lynching lurkers.


^

This post explains well why Oats is more of a scum lean rather than just null by now.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward90
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1518
dupreeh311
crisheroes278
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.