• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7323 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 93 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:47 GMT
#1221
On October 15 2014 09:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:40 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.


He will mostly hold the claim and try to get me lynched.
I don't believe he would defend me with the 1 for 1 argument.

Nah. Bc if you're town he knows you can be fake and trying to pull an awesome Geript force scum to concede tm fakeclaim. Plus at worst odds are that you're fake claiming ( medic or someone else is cop). Plus he looks better inherently because he claimed way before you did. Like if he gives you the chance to rescind then he gets to keep his confirmed town status everyone is giving him and be useless. I've done it before. It's kinda fun.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:48 GMT
#1222
On October 15 2014 09:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
ugh....GB you really need to rethink how you play this game.

Can we please discuss sqrt? GB actually raised a decent point overnight on him. Go check out any of sqrt's games, he doesnt do this massive list posts. He has the same style of posting, but its way more broken up, 1 thing at a time, discuss it in thread, develop his reads instead of this game where he sits in a corner and plucks posts from a filter.

This game he posts a list of surefire reads and votes, then disappears.


My gameplay vary. I like to try eccentric ways to find scum. They mostly suck. But well, I try, and I have a good time with it.

His last wall looked like the game I've brought from him. I'm not THAT sure we should lynch him. Maybe he was really busy. I'd rather look at his play today.

Ritoky is concerning me the most now. And Damdred.

His last wall is distinctly NOT like the one you quoted from detention for the reasons I stated. You quoted a post where he focuses on ONE item. This game he is not focussed at all and his scumreads are afterthoughts to the rest of his list post.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:48 GMT
#1223
On October 15 2014 09:45 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:40 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.


He will mostly hold the claim and try to get me lynched.
I don't believe he would defend me with the 1 for 1 argument.

honestly, am i supposed to suspect you're mafia? Like if it gets to LYLO and we're hurting for a lynch i'm going to bring this up but right now what you did is fucking suicide.

Qft
Eccentric =/= good
If you're town you should understand how dumb what you did was and feel bad for it.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:49 GMT
#1224
On October 15 2014 09:45 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:40 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.


He will mostly hold the claim and try to get me lynched.
I don't believe he would defend me with the 1 for 1 argument.

honestly, am i supposed to suspect you're mafia? Like if it gets to LYLO and we're hurting for a lynch i'm going to bring this up but right now what you did is fucking suicide.


That's exactly what I'm saying.
If you were mafia, you would never defend me with that argument.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:50 GMT
#1225
On October 15 2014 09:47 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:40 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.


He will mostly hold the claim and try to get me lynched.
I don't believe he would defend me with the 1 for 1 argument.

Nah. Bc if you're town he knows you can be fake and trying to pull an awesome Geript force scum to concede tm fakeclaim. Plus at worst odds are that you're fake claiming ( medic or someone else is cop). Plus he looks better inherently because he claimed way before you did. Like if he gives you the chance to rescind then he gets to keep his confirmed town status everyone is giving him and be useless. I've done it before. It's kinda fun.


Do you believe that was the case?
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:52 GMT
#1226
I love how geript is just casually throwing in that because he did it as scum I'm scum.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:52 GMT
#1227
On October 15 2014 09:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:45 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:40 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.


He will mostly hold the claim and try to get me lynched.
I don't believe he would defend me with the 1 for 1 argument.

honestly, am i supposed to suspect you're mafia? Like if it gets to LYLO and we're hurting for a lynch i'm going to bring this up but right now what you did is fucking suicide.

Qft
Eccentric =/= good
If you're town you should understand how dumb what you did was and feel bad for it.


Yes, it was dumb, but oh boy, it was funny.

Now that I fake claimed, what are your updated reads?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:56 GMT
#1228
Regarding Damdred,

Check this ongoing game (Football) where he already flipped. He is much more inquisitive with his reads there. He has 3 pages of filter on October 13 there, and here he has half.

He is not trying to solve the game here.

I'm convinced damdred is mafia.
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:58 GMT
#1229
On October 15 2014 09:56 GlowingBear wrote:
Regarding Damdred,

Check this ongoing game (Football) where he already flipped. He is much more inquisitive with his reads there. He has 3 pages of filter on October 13 there, and here he has half.

He is not trying to solve the game here.

I'm convinced damdred is mafia.

yeah if damdred doesnt step his game up absolutely. D1 is kind of a writeoff though. Playing in 2games plus afk driving.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:59 GMT
#1230
Hopeless, do you believe in neurolinguistic?
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 01:02 GMT
#1231
que?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 01:04 GMT
#1232
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurolinguistics

On October 15 2014 09:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
My guess is that the scum team is sqrt/geript/GB and they were in panic-mode after D1 because of all the strong townies aligning against them, so they're trying something really really outlandish and unorthodox. That's my guess. I'll look again tonight after All-Stars. In the meantime, every townie votes GlowingBear or accepts that they'll never win this game.


I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 01:06 GMT
#1233
"townies must vote mafia or they cannot win"

whats the problem here? grammar nazi-ing the use of the term "they" when referring to multiple persons of the same faction?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 01:07 GMT
#1234
On October 15 2014 10:06 Hopeless1der wrote:
"townies must vote mafia or they cannot win"

whats the problem here? grammar nazi-ing the use of the term "they" when referring to multiple persons of the same faction?


Yes. He is putting himself outside the town faction
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 01:11 GMT
#1235
On October 15 2014 10:07 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 10:06 Hopeless1der wrote:
"townies must vote mafia or they cannot win"

whats the problem here? grammar nazi-ing the use of the term "they" when referring to multiple persons of the same faction?


Yes. He is putting himself outside the town faction

That's putting the onus on the individual to follow through. Grammatically its correct. GB,

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 01:26 GMT
#1236
Ok, but stopping derping around and being serious, what do you think of ritoky?
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 01:35 GMT
#1237
GB argument is this about me,

Damdred is not here to defend himself or to react to situations therefore he is mafia! Damdreds activity on another game is double what it was that day, even though we were in different phases in the cycle and nobody was talking in this game but me and he answered every question I asked him. He was also up for lynch there and was trying to get his final reads out.
Ritoky did the same BS in season of a witch, activity does not make me mafia or town. Look in season compare it to mission it was about the same time going on one i was way less active and town one i was way more active and mafia. And this is completely retarded that i'm having to defend myself based on activity and a bad meta read from people. Like this isn't even scum hunting its just trying to sound like you are. Good god
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 01:36 GMT
#1238
On October 15 2014 10:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, but stopping derping around and being serious, what do you think of ritoky?

Don't particularly mind ritoky. There was the odd time that he beat DP to the punch. His posts are almost strictly being a dick. I'm counting on the fact that DP has died to make him actually play the game without foodposting. Hasn't made an impact on the game so far, kind of sitting by and making comments on the game without interacting.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 01:38 GMT
#1239
The question isn't GB what we think about ritoky, what do you think of ritoky?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 01:44 GMT
#1240
Good god, I was sitting in the car waiting to get back to the comp so I could read the conversation. This fake claim bullshit just sends me up a wall, ever since noir 2 it just sends me into a rage. GB give me your reads, you been defending yourself and throwing out suspicions randomly I thought you were town. So give me something show me where you are instead of asking people where they are
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
Shuttle 1567
Artosis 569
Bale 74
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 21
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 376
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox730
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor887
Other Games
summit1g8712
PiGStarcraft310
C9.Mang0310
ArmadaUGS65
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta17
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo591
Other Games
• Scarra858
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 52m
OSC
18h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.