• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9517 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 93 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:13 GMT
#1181
Okay VE, here's where I'm at.
- I KNOW he's lying.
- I think he's town because of 1v1 suicide pact reasons.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:14 GMT
#1182
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:14 GMT
#1183
okay, now go vote sqrt please.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#1184
On October 15 2014 09:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
Okay VE, here's where I'm at.
- I KNOW he's lying.
- I think he's town because of 1v1 suicide pact reasons.

I don't give a shit what you say. He did something really REALLY dumb if he's town - something that will cost him his life AND yours depending on the flip. You'd better hope he's mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#1185
On October 15 2014 09:14 Hopeless1der wrote:
okay, now go vote sqrt please.


Gonna read through the reactions and analyse possible scenarios first.
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:15 GMT
#1186
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

No, that's not how this works. There's no "reaction testing" in a forum game because there are no "reactions" on forums. You claimed cop, and now you're gonna fucking die. Your patner geript can wait.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:17 GMT
#1187
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
Okay VE, here's where I'm at.
- I KNOW he's lying.
- I think he's town because of 1v1 suicide pact reasons.

I don't give a shit what you say. He did something really REALLY dumb if he's town - something that will cost him his life AND yours depending on the flip. You'd better hope he's mafia.


It wasn't a good play because you suspect me for now on, but I think it was okay to gather reaction.

I mean, if you're mafia and see two townies, one possibly fake claiming, you'll be okay with lynching any or even both *cough cough geript*

As I said, I'm gonna re-read and analyse scenarios
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:19 GMT
#1188
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

No, that's not how this works. There's no "reaction testing" in a forum game because there are no "reactions" on forums. You claimed cop, and now you're gonna fucking die. Your patner geript can wait.


There is no reason for me to rescind my claim if I was mafia now.
I would've fight your argument and try to mislynch hopeless instead of retracting it.
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:19 GMT
#1189
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

Why?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:19 GMT
#1190
Everyone votes GlowingBear or claims Mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:20 GMT
#1191
On October 15 2014 09:19 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

Why?


Why what?
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:20 GMT
#1192
On October 15 2014 09:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

No, that's not how this works. There's no "reaction testing" in a forum game because there are no "reactions" on forums. You claimed cop, and now you're gonna fucking die. Your patner geript can wait.


There is no reason for me to rescind my claim if I was mafia now.
I would've fight your argument and try to mislynch hopeless instead of retracting it.

There's no reason for you to claim cop if you're town. WIFOM IS FUN!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#1193
On October 15 2014 09:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
Okay VE, here's where I'm at.
- I KNOW he's lying.
- I think he's town because of 1v1 suicide pact reasons.

I don't give a shit what you say. He did something really REALLY dumb if he's town - something that will cost him his life AND yours depending on the flip. You'd better hope he's mafia.


It wasn't a good play because you suspect me for now on, but I think it was okay to gather reaction.

I mean, if you're mafia and see two townies, one possibly fake claiming, you'll be okay with lynching any or even both *cough cough geript*

As I said, I'm gonna re-read and analyse scenarios

Oh man. And I town read you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:21 GMT
#1194
On October 15 2014 09:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:19 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

Why?


Why what?

Why fakeclaim.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:22 GMT
#1195
Like any reactions you could have gathered are tainted by falsity. Look at how Kush and sqrt reacted - instantly voting Hopeless based on YOUR claim. What is there that is useful in how they reacted? What is there that is useful in how ANYONE reacts to a lie if you're town? Mafia KNOW that you're lying man! They KNOW if Hopeless is real or not, so they ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING IF YOU ARE TOWN!!!

You're a lying scumbag and you're going to fucking HANG GB.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:22 GMT
#1196
On October 15 2014 09:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

No, that's not how this works. There's no "reaction testing" in a forum game because there are no "reactions" on forums. You claimed cop, and now you're gonna fucking die. Your patner geript can wait.


There is no reason for me to rescind my claim if I was mafia now.
I would've fight your argument and try to mislynch hopeless instead of retracting it.

There's no reason for you to claim cop if you're town. WIFOM IS FUN!!!!


Reaction testing. Maybe I even could get hopeless to concede if he was mafia.

Anyway, just think about it. I wouldn't rescind if I was mafia. I would've fight you and even manage to mislynch hopeless because his filter is shit.

Or mislynch me and blame me for the worst play of the year as town.
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:24 GMT
#1197
What I find funny is that he points to me. If he's town why does he expect me to act differently. That I don't get.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:25 GMT
#1198
On October 15 2014 09:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like any reactions you could have gathered are tainted by falsity. Look at how Kush and sqrt reacted - instantly voting Hopeless based on YOUR claim. What is there that is useful in how they reacted? What is there that is useful in how ANYONE reacts to a lie if you're town? Mafia KNOW that you're lying man! They KNOW if Hopeless is real or not, so they ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING IF YOU ARE TOWN!!!

You're a lying scumbag and you're going to fucking HANG GB.


VE, CR was a big question mark. Look at his reaction and see if that is coming from a mafia perspective.
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:27 GMT
#1199
On October 15 2014 09:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like any reactions you could have gathered are tainted by falsity. Look at how Kush and sqrt reacted - instantly voting Hopeless based on YOUR claim. What is there that is useful in how they reacted? What is there that is useful in how ANYONE reacts to a lie if you're town? Mafia KNOW that you're lying man! They KNOW if Hopeless is real or not, so they ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING IF YOU ARE TOWN!!!

You're a lying scumbag and you're going to fucking HANG GB.


VE, CR was a big question mark. Look at his reaction and see if that is coming from a mafia perspective.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of MY VOTE NEVER MOVING OFF YOU EVER.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:27 GMT
#1200
On October 15 2014 09:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

No, that's not how this works. There's no "reaction testing" in a forum game because there are no "reactions" on forums. You claimed cop, and now you're gonna fucking die. Your patner geript can wait.


There is no reason for me to rescind my claim if I was mafia now.
I would've fight your argument and try to mislynch hopeless instead of retracting it.

There's no reason for you to claim cop if you're town. WIFOM IS FUN!!!!


Reaction testing. Maybe I even could get hopeless to concede if he was mafia.

Anyway, just think about it. I wouldn't rescind if I was mafia. I would've fight you and even manage to mislynch hopeless because his filter is shit.

Or mislynch me and blame me for the worst play of the year as town.

saywhatnow?
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 623
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4490
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox910
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9081
JimRising 611
shahzam589
Day[9].tv471
PiGStarcraft120
ArmadaUGS86
NeuroSwarm73
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv471
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
Stellar Fest
13h 20m
OSC
22h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.