• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9525 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 93 Next
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 14 2014 23:11 GMT
#1161
On October 15 2014 08:08 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:04 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 15 2014 06:18 sqrtofneg1 wrote:
I kind of started it, and then had to do something for an hour, then came back to it. That's why half of it seems like it's written before the nightkill, and half of it after. Because it is.


The only part of the big long post that 'seemed' to be written before the nightkill was the two and a half lines on DP. Everything else applies equally before and after. That's not half. It would have been much less effort to remove those two and a half lines than to explain yourself. This reads to me like "Hey, I made a read on DP, which means I had no idea he was going to die!"

##Vote: sqrtofneg1


Considering that you wouldn't have known he was going to (fake)claim cop, does GB playing setup speculation feel like a super townie "im figuring the game out" kind of thing to you? B/C that's the extent of sqrt's read of GB.


nope, it's completely null
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 23:11 GMT
#1162
On October 15 2014 08:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB who did you check last night?


I checked Rayn. I thought he was going to die instead of DP.
Why does that matter to you? You had a town read on me and hopeless isn't even playing the game. Why are you hesitating?
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 14 2014 23:12 GMT
#1163
On October 15 2014 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB who did you check last night?


I checked Rayn. I thought he was going to die instead of DP.
Why does that matter to you? You had a town read on me and hopeless isn't even playing the game. Why are you hesitating?

wat? i am hopeless.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 14 2014 23:12 GMT
#1164
actually, I take back everything I said about needing to lynch GB tomorrow. There is a mafia roleblocker. We have to think about this a little bit more
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 14 2014 23:13 GMT
#1165
So...instead of checking into the pool of unknowns you check the towniest person in the thread? ......Man I'm trying real hard to remember you're suiciding if you're scum.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 14 2014 23:14 GMT
#1166
On October 15 2014 08:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
So...instead of checking into the pool of unknowns you check the towniest person in the thread? ......Man I'm trying real hard to remember you're suiciding if you're scum.


IMO, parity cop should check the towniest people
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 14 2014 23:16 GMT
#1167
On October 15 2014 08:14 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
So...instead of checking into the pool of unknowns you check the towniest person in the thread? ......Man I'm trying real hard to remember you're suiciding if you're scum.


IMO, parity cop should check the towniest people

Not when you expect them to die. You're looking to confirm as many people as possible without relying on flips as parity cop.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 14 2014 23:16 GMT
#1168
pooooooop

I don't know. I'll probably need to hear Rayn's advice on this. He said before the deadline that we should lynch any claimers and I would like to learn why.

For now I think sqrt is the best lynch.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 14 2014 23:18 GMT
#1169
On October 15 2014 08:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:14 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
So...instead of checking into the pool of unknowns you check the towniest person in the thread? ......Man I'm trying real hard to remember you're suiciding if you're scum.


IMO, parity cop should check the towniest people

Not when you expect them to die. You're looking to confirm as many people as possible without relying on flips as parity cop.


Either way, since I would play parity cop checking the towniest person first and then unknowns later on, it stands to reason that other people might play that way too, regardless if it's optimal or not.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 14 2014 23:20 GMT
#1170
On October 15 2014 08:18 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:14 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
So...instead of checking into the pool of unknowns you check the towniest person in the thread? ......Man I'm trying real hard to remember you're suiciding if you're scum.


IMO, parity cop should check the towniest people

Not when you expect them to die. You're looking to confirm as many people as possible without relying on flips as parity cop.


Either way, since I would play parity cop checking the towniest person first and then unknowns later on, it stands to reason that other people might play that way too, regardless if it's optimal or not.

Oh well. He didnt check anyone because he's not a cop.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 14 2014 23:21 GMT
#1171
On October 15 2014 08:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB who did you check last night?


I checked Rayn. I thought he was going to die instead of DP.
Why does that matter to you? You had a town read on me and hopeless isn't even playing the game. Why are you hesitating?

wat? i am hopeless.


Oh, I thought it was damdred.

Completely reasonable to check someone you expect to die. If I get a check night 2 I'll know for sure the other person's alignment.
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 14 2014 23:22 GMT
#1172
On October 15 2014 08:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB who did you check last night?


I checked Rayn. I thought he was going to die instead of DP.
Why does that matter to you? You had a town read on me and hopeless isn't even playing the game. Why are you hesitating?

wat? i am hopeless.


Oh, I thought it was damdred.

Completely reasonable to check someone you expect to die. If I get a check night 2 I'll know for sure the other person's alignment.

I will let rayn tell you you're wrong this time. Obviously you won't believe me.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 14 2014 23:22 GMT
#1173
anywho, I gotta get back to work or else ima get fired. I'll try to be on once rayn wakes up. Hopefully we can make some sense of this.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 14 2014 23:31 GMT
#1174
GB why didnt you check me?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:01 GMT
#1175
On October 15 2014 08:31 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB why didnt you check me?


Why would I check you if you were not going to die?
With a flipped check, I could check anyone night2 and get his alignment, including you.
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:03 GMT
#1176
Hopeless and GB, just to clarify, neither of you are fucking vanilla town fucking me right now are you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:06 GMT
#1177
On October 15 2014 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:31 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB why didnt you check me?


Why would I check you if you were not going to die?
With a flipped check, I could check anyone night2 and get his alignment, including you.

Like here's where your story falls to pieces. If you're parity cop then you knew going into the night - not at the end of the night but GOING INTO the night that there were 3 primes claimed. This means that from YOUR perspective, you knew that there was 1 between DP and Hopeless and that there is ZERO DOCTOR. That means that you DO NOT get a check when you "out", because mafia will KILL YOU.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:10 GMT
#1178
Further, when you found out there were 3 prime claims, you said "NO FUCKING WAY" and started going over the math to try and disprove it. Like, you should have outted in the night so we could talk about this, but now you're gonna die. If you're the cop, then we WILL lynch Hopeless next.

##Vote: GlowingBear
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:11 GMT
#1179
On October 15 2014 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:31 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB why didnt you check me?


Why would I check you if you were not going to die?
With a flipped check, I could check anyone night2 and get his alignment, including you.

Like here's where your story falls to pieces. If you're parity cop then you knew going into the night - not at the end of the night but GOING INTO the night that there were 3 primes claimed. This means that from YOUR perspective, you knew that there was 1 between DP and Hopeless and that there is ZERO DOCTOR. That means that you DO NOT get a check when you "out", because mafia will KILL YOU.

*hint*
hes not a cop.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:12 GMT
#1180
On October 15 2014 09:11 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:31 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB why didnt you check me?


Why would I check you if you were not going to die?
With a flipped check, I could check anyone night2 and get his alignment, including you.

Like here's where your story falls to pieces. If you're parity cop then you knew going into the night - not at the end of the night but GOING INTO the night that there were 3 primes claimed. This means that from YOUR perspective, you knew that there was 1 between DP and Hopeless and that there is ZERO DOCTOR. That means that you DO NOT get a check when you "out", because mafia will KILL YOU.

*hint*
hes not a cop.

Sshhhh. I got this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 623
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4490
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox910
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9081
JimRising 611
shahzam589
Day[9].tv471
PiGStarcraft120
ArmadaUGS86
NeuroSwarm73
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv471
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
19m
Stellar Fest
13h 19m
OSC
22h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.