• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 93 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:29 GMT
#1201
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:29 GMT
#1202
My guess is that the scum team is sqrt/geript/GB and they were in panic-mode after D1 because of all the strong townies aligning against them, so they're trying something really really outlandish and unorthodox. That's my guess. I'll look again tonight after All-Stars. In the meantime, every townie votes GlowingBear or accepts that they'll never win this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:30 GMT
#1203
On October 15 2014 09:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like any reactions you could have gathered are tainted by falsity. Look at how Kush and sqrt reacted - instantly voting Hopeless based on YOUR claim. What is there that is useful in how they reacted? What is there that is useful in how ANYONE reacts to a lie if you're town? Mafia KNOW that you're lying man! They KNOW if Hopeless is real or not, so they ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING IF YOU ARE TOWN!!!

You're a lying scumbag and you're going to fucking HANG GB.


VE, CR was a big question mark. Look at his reaction and see if that is coming from a mafia perspective.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of MY VOTE NEVER MOVING OFF YOU EVER.


I know you won't read me as town anymore. You'll be tunneled because of this. But give it a chance and think about it.
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 00:30 GMT
#1204
That's what I did too GB. Am I mafia? Like you're spouting retardation.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:31 GMT
#1205
On October 15 2014 09:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

No, that's not how this works. There's no "reaction testing" in a forum game because there are no "reactions" on forums. You claimed cop, and now you're gonna fucking die. Your patner geript can wait.


There is no reason for me to rescind my claim if I was mafia now.
I would've fight your argument and try to mislynch hopeless instead of retracting it.

There's no reason for you to claim cop if you're town. WIFOM IS FUN!!!!


Reaction testing. Maybe I even could get hopeless to concede if he was mafia.

Anyway, just think about it. I wouldn't rescind if I was mafia. I would've fight you and even manage to mislynch hopeless because his filter is shit.

Or mislynch me and blame me for the worst play of the year as town.

saywhatnow?


Bolded on nested quote.
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:32 GMT
#1206
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

fake confusion or instavote...

which leaves town to actually confusion? Is that the tell we're going for here?

GB why you gotta pull this halfbaked shit I really want to just vote you and call it a day.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:32 GMT
#1207
On October 15 2014 09:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
VE that's totally true.
I rescind my claim.

I was already about to rescind because I've gathered enough reactions from my fake claim and I losing more time debating this will be detrimental to town.

No, that's not how this works. There's no "reaction testing" in a forum game because there are no "reactions" on forums. You claimed cop, and now you're gonna fucking die. Your patner geript can wait.


There is no reason for me to rescind my claim if I was mafia now.
I would've fight your argument and try to mislynch hopeless instead of retracting it.

There's no reason for you to claim cop if you're town. WIFOM IS FUN!!!!


Reaction testing. Maybe I even could get hopeless to concede if he was mafia.

Anyway, just think about it. I wouldn't rescind if I was mafia. I would've fight you and even manage to mislynch hopeless because his filter is shit.

Or mislynch me and blame me for the worst play of the year as town.

saywhatnow?


Bolded on nested quote.

touche. You're still retarded.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:34 GMT
#1208
wait that doesnt really explain it. Am I town or not GB?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:34 GMT
#1209
On October 15 2014 09:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

fake confusion or instavote...

which leaves town to actually confusion? Is that the tell we're going for here?

GB why you gotta pull this halfbaked shit I really want to just vote you and call it a day.


Oh god.

Examples of what I expected from mafia:

"Hmm, I'm not sure, hmm... maybe glowing or... hmm... hopeless" or "lol it's hopeless BAM VOTE"

What I expected from town

"This doesn't make sense because of this and this... but also bla bla bla"

Do you understand the difference?

I find it hard to explain...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:34 GMT
#1210
On October 15 2014 09:34 Hopeless1der wrote:
wait that doesnt really explain it. Am I town or not GB?


I believe you are, from your reaction.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:35 GMT
#1211
On October 15 2014 09:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
That's what I did too GB. Am I mafia? Like you're spouting retardation.


You found a reason for why I was fakeclaiming. You didn't just vote someone or believed you should kill any of us.
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:36 GMT
#1212
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:38 GMT
#1213
On October 15 2014 09:34 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

fake confusion or instavote...

which leaves town to actually confusion? Is that the tell we're going for here?

GB why you gotta pull this halfbaked shit I really want to just vote you and call it a day.


Oh god.

Examples of what I expected from mafia:

"Hmm, I'm not sure, hmm... maybe glowing or... hmm... hopeless" or "lol it's hopeless BAM VOTE"

What I expected from town

"This doesn't make sense because of this and this... but also bla bla bla"

Do you understand the difference?

I find it hard to explain...

Nah fuck it. This is now complete bullshit.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:38 GMT
#1214
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:40 GMT
#1215
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:41 GMT
#1216
ugh....GB you really need to rethink how you play this game.

Can we please discuss sqrt? GB actually raised a decent point overnight on him. Go check out any of sqrt's games, he doesnt do this massive list posts. He has the same style of posting, but its way more broken up, 1 thing at a time, discuss it in thread, develop his reads instead of this game where he sits in a corner and plucks posts from a filter.

This game he posts a list of surefire reads and votes, then disappears.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#1217
On October 15 2014 09:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.


He will mostly hold the claim and try to get me lynched.
I don't believe he would defend me with the 1 for 1 argument.
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#1218
I'll look after nap hope.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 00:45 GMT
#1219
On October 15 2014 09:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
ugh....GB you really need to rethink how you play this game.

Can we please discuss sqrt? GB actually raised a decent point overnight on him. Go check out any of sqrt's games, he doesnt do this massive list posts. He has the same style of posting, but its way more broken up, 1 thing at a time, discuss it in thread, develop his reads instead of this game where he sits in a corner and plucks posts from a filter.

This game he posts a list of surefire reads and votes, then disappears.


My gameplay vary. I like to try eccentric ways to find scum. They mostly suck. But well, I try, and I have a good time with it.

His last wall looked like the game I've brought from him. I'm not THAT sure we should lynch him. Maybe he was really busy. I'd rather look at his play today.

Ritoky is concerning me the most now. And Damdred.
I'm adorable.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 15 2014 00:45 GMT
#1220
On October 15 2014 09:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:40 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


Geript you were ok with lynching any of us.
At this point of the game, you could have an idea of who was acting scummy and who wasn't

Hopeless wasn't contributing until now. I was. It was okay to believe that hopeless was mafia and I was town, specially considering that fake claiming now is a poor play as mafia. Yet you had no idea who to lynch.

I expect mafia to fake a confusion or insta voting than actually trying to understand the scenario first. And that's exactly what you and kush did.

Saying you have been contributing is a stretch. I really don't care. VE will probably get you lynched. If you're town then we'll lose when VE goes to lynch me next probably. Whatever. I'm voting my read.

Like, I already thought hopeless was mafia. But it's hard to imagine the immense amount of sheer stupidity it takes to reaction test ther from your position. Like even if he is mafia, there's no way he backs down from the claim because you're already lynch bait. Like part of fake claiming is having a good read on the setup and position and state of the game. Like I really don't care what you are right now.


Geript, hopeless would never admit I could be town if he was mafia. He would pressure me until the very end.

Not necessarily. All he needs to do is hold the claim.


He will mostly hold the claim and try to get me lynched.
I don't believe he would defend me with the 1 for 1 argument.

honestly, am i supposed to suspect you're mafia? Like if it gets to LYLO and we're hurting for a lynch i'm going to bring this up but right now what you did is fucking suicide.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
ProTech121
Nina 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2249
Shuttle 1258
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 52
Noble 46
Snow 44
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King300
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS56
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta21
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 4m
OSC
18h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.