• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6712 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 93 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 02:42 GMT
#1261
On October 15 2014 11:39 Damdred wrote:
Could you take a random page in yoru filter and honestly say this person is town?
Ok maybe i misread, but what did you find out about when i posted about the messed up meta and when rayn posted it?


I haven't found it yet. I'm gonna do that later because I'm lazy right now.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 02:46 GMT
#1262
Really gb? YOu y ell at the thread about not being lazy and help solve the game you call me mafia based on this part of the argument as well and you can't be bothered to do a little legwork? ok i'll go and pull it up FOR you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 02:48 GMT
#1263
On October 14 2014 04:02 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 03:52 geript wrote:
I actually think we should lynch Damdred here. He only has 2 pages of filter and in the last 4 town games he's had 4-5 minimum on day 1. He started the day of exceptionally odd. I think you, me and DP all noticed that he's a bit weird. He's actually reading me right, which is something he has yet to do as town. He's also done nothing. I remember meta'ing him in a previous game and noting that passive Damdred tends to be mafia damdred. I don't see why he's town at all actually. Kinda surprised I haven't seriously filtered him before now.
#vote


I was well on my way to that page count I had over 2 pages in the first what 14-16 hours of the game? Just had to be on the road and could post haphazardly at best.

You always think i'm a bit weird (season of a witch, the anime mafia). You murder my meta all of the time geript and its kind of shocking. I don't actually see anything here pulled up or examples why i'm scummy just some sort of twisted meta read that isn't true

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 02:49 GMT
#1264
On October 14 2014 04:17 Damdred wrote:
Geript, why put in that much work on Oats and not vote him? It seems like the only reason that you are voting me is some twisted meta read that is invalidated in the same game that we were playing and the game I posted.

This feels like you are trying to look towny and trying to find a good mislynch to me. Soft pushing oats to see if it picks up traction while hardpushing me for the easy mislynch today

##Vote Geript

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 02:50 GMT
#1265
On October 14 2014 07:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 03:14 geript wrote:
I don't really like the GB lynch. I kinda think he's town and he's been really active. I could be wrong. Plus, Oats is voting for GB which doesn't bode well imo. I could switch to Sn0 or maybe ritoky for lulz. VE I think you're probably town here. Rayn might be mafia, really unsure of that. It really bugs me that I don't have a good townread on him right now. I'm pretty sure that DP is town; moreso than I was last night.

There might be 1 active scum, but I think most of the scum are in the non-vet less active people. I find it a bit interesting how DP tends to have a really good read on Kush but doesn't as of yet as best I can remember. So Kush is someone else we should probably consider lynching. I honestly don't think we can expect Sn0 to post much if anything on D2 given my experience with him. Damdred I think is another good lynch; that said, that's a bit less consistent because I've always read him as mafia. His start was exceptionally odd considering his pasts games.

Imma be honest VE; I think you're really off track.

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 03:52 geript wrote:
I actually think we should lynch Damdred here. He only has 2 pages of filter and in the last 4 town games he's had 4-5 minimum on day 1. He started the day of exceptionally odd. I think you, me and DP all noticed that he's a bit weird. He's actually reading me right, which is something he has yet to do as town. He's also done nothing. I remember meta'ing him in a previous game and noting that passive Damdred tends to be mafia damdred. I don't see why he's town at all actually. Kinda surprised I haven't seriously filtered him before now.
#vote


Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 03:56 geript wrote:
Don't really have time to explain everything, but this was from a Season of a Witch. I was wrong in that game about his alignment, but the meta holds true.
On September 08 2014 16:05 geript wrote:
HaruRH/Damdred. They're both conf mafia.
Look at Damdred's other games. He's forming reads exceptionally differently than he has as town. He's also less active. He's also more idk polarized. That's harder to explain but I'll try. There's less confidence (less wishy washy than he is as town) and more surety. It looks like he's saying things more so to make a point than to drive discussion (which is a theme I see in his town games). There's also fewer recurring themes or ideas that he latches onto.

I'll vote for either of these two today.

This is actually quite interesting.
So geript says he cannot read Damdred and always reads him mafia. Then he says Damdred is mafia here in this game because of meta which he did last game which was wrong also in that game.

of my god maybe geript and GB are just both fucking scum and i was an idiot on D1.

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 02:50 GMT
#1266
I'm just more inclined to understand other things. You being parroting Rayn or not is not my main concern.
I'm gonna sleep damdy. I'll take a look at it when I wake up.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 02:50 GMT
#1267
Had to break the quotes up due to being on the ps3 and posting right now. But yea pretty sure I said this stuff first...
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 02:52 GMT
#1268
Alright you didn't parrot Rayn.

My bad.
I retract it.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 02:55 GMT
#1269
Also you didn't answer my question
Select one page of your filter and if it was someone else could you town read that person off of it?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 02:58 GMT
#1270
On October 15 2014 11:55 Damdred wrote:
Also you didn't answer my question
Select one page of your filter and if it was someone else could you town read that person off of it?


Oh, I didn't realise it was a question.

I'll be biased answering that but I have it this way: I can possibly have a feeling that someone is town by reading just one page. Well, people even find mafia by looking at just one post.

But the thing is: do you really believe he clicked my filter and decided to search for a random page from it? Or he would start from page one?
But page one has nothing alignment indicative so... No, I don't believe someone cod rest assured I'm town.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 03:03 GMT
#1271
Ok, so i need clarification on a few things, you can choose to answer now or when you wake up.
On your list post, even though you say it might change today you have you will probably vote on sqr depending on how his day goes. But you have him under probably mafia, but you have myself and ritoky higher...if you know where your vote will probably go why isn't he higher on the list at that point?
Why is kush so low on the list considering his pretty firm town read on you, and the "reaction Test" that you did?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 03:17 GMT
#1272
Gotham time and then bed
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 15 2014 03:29 GMT
#1273
rough. back to back 12 hr days are always fun. i see DP is dead so i no longer have to maintain my food pictures to be a dick to him. gonna read like 15 pages now
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 15 2014 03:38 GMT
#1274
On October 15 2014 06:17 sqrtofneg1 wrote:
DarthPunk is the first one who picked up on my 'townslip'.


Uhhhhhh what? This just seems really weird. Why would you call your own play a "townslip" or try to "townslip"...townies just be townie....this is really weird. Also the rest of his post was pretty garbage, but it was so long didn't want to quote it. It was a lot of "I like this guy cuz he is trying to figure out the game" but not really figuring out the game.

Also he votes on a non-cc'd power role for not a solidly justifiable reason....lolwut? And it isn't even from lack of reading the thread, he expresses that he knows he is an un-cc'd power role.....

Mafia radar beginning to buzz.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 15 2014 03:46 GMT
#1275
Why in the ever loving hell would you fake claim parity cop on d2 with 1 check....I am so utterly confused. You want to reaction test people? Okay MAYBE I buy that if you try to reaction test a different check or if it was a normal cop and you faked a red. But parity cop 0 information check? What the hell reaction are you hoping to garner? The only one I can think of is "will people buy this claim?" which is a mafia perspective. I mean, VE already decimated your anus over this; but I am inclined to agree with him that you need to die in a fire.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 15 2014 03:47 GMT
#1276
On October 15 2014 10:35 Damdred wrote:
GB argument is this about me,

Damdred is not here to defend himself or to react to situations therefore he is mafia! Damdreds activity on another game is double what it was that day, even though we were in different phases in the cycle and nobody was talking in this game but me and he answered every question I asked him. He was also up for lynch there and was trying to get his final reads out.
Ritoky did the same BS in season of a witch, activity does not make me mafia or town. Look in season compare it to mission it was about the same time going on one i was way less active and town one i was way more active and mafia. And this is completely retarded that i'm having to defend myself based on activity and a bad meta read from people. Like this isn't even scum hunting its just trying to sound like you are. Good god


To be fair, I used it against you as mafia; so I wasn't using it as a meta-read. It was an excuse.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 15 2014 04:05 GMT
#1277
Vote Analysis:

D1:
On October 14 2014 05:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count


GlowingBear (1):sqrtofneg1,
sqrtofneg1 (1): GlowingBear,
Sn0_Man (1): kushm4sta
geript (2): Dam, Oats
Oats (7): DP, Geript, VE, rayn, hopeless1, CR, ritoky


Mostly posting this for myself/others in the future.

Some pertinent pieces of info:

kush voted on confirmed town that didn't get lynched.

kush, gb, and sqrt had throwaway votes. 2 of whom had activity somewhat around the deadline in kush and gb.

Below is new stuff I am keeping track of, it may or may not be relevant. I am just trying it out to see if it yields anything in the future.

People who were leading in votes yesterday (in order): sqrt, ritoky, GB, sqrt, GB, geript, oats

Most active vote swappers:

DP - voted on every lead wagon except geript
Rayn - voted on every leading wagon except ritoky and geript (seems a bit contrary to his sentiment in the thread...)

VE/Geript - tied at voting on 3 lead wagons
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 15 2014 04:07 GMT
#1278
so rayn, why is it that you called me mafia pretty much the entire game, but haven't actually followed through on it in the slightest? including in voting; it is not like i had a deficiency of votes yesterday.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 04:12:38
October 15 2014 04:11 GMT
#1279
Wow thread exploded

Has palmar picked a team? Who is he sending?


This would be the wrong thread, that is why
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 05:26 GMT
#1280
On October 15 2014 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB who did you check last night?


I checked Rayn. I thought he was going to die instead of DP.
Why does that matter to you? You had a town read on me and hopeless isn't even playing the game. Why are you hesitating?

Like here's my thing - while thinking Hopeless was Damdred he tried to leverage his claim plus Hopeless' activity to get Damdred to vote for Hopeless. Once he fucked this up, THEN he unclaims.

All townies MUST vote for GlowingBear today. I've even convinced Geript the Mafia to bus this guy, everyone use your heads and do the right thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
910 822
Hyuk 677
ggaemo 656
actioN 388
Mong 235
Shuttle 105
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 31
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor785
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9365
Happy324
PiGStarcraft227
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS33
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2344
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 59m
OSC
14h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.