• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10355 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 17 2014 14:36 GMT
#2508
On September 17 2014 23:26 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 23:22 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 17 2014 23:17 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 23:11 StorrZerg wrote:
can agree, fecal doesn't seem exactly like a newbie. First game on TL maybe. doesn't make him scummy for it.

It doesn't exactly make him scum, but some things that he's saying look worse for a non-newb than a newb. But the manner in which he says them makes me think that there's no way he's a newb. Thus I think it's scummy overall from someone who's not a newb

Also, VE still being on my **** is annoying as ****. I hadn't posted in like 8 hours. Get over yourself for like 3 seconds. If there's someone being bm at this point, it's him for saying "let's lynch robik anyway because even though he's probably town, we have a better chance to win with him dead." F*** that noise.

I wanna hear from Banks/Haru today. I want to know what they have talked about given the reveal and where they want the town to go moving forward.


you mind pointing out exactly what you mean about some of his posts looking worse.

well you could just stop bringing it up. regarding ve. you bringing up bm, isn't exactly helping anything right now. Is it annoying? yes, is it helpful to town? no. Just ignore him and focus on the game, there has to be more mafia if he is mafia anyways.

His posts at the beginning where he calls himself a rock star and doesn't have time for something or other is something that I would give town points to a newb for. Also, his posts about 5 pages back about meta and then talking about how koshi should be scum read for pushing on kush "shouldn't he?" is like super super scummy coming from anyone with a modicum of experience



i don't find that exactly... kidna why i asked you to point it out exactly. I do see him stating.


On September 17 2014 12:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
16) FecalFeast
+1 townpoint for being a cool guy.


Koshi seems cool.

Seriously though I lack the confidence in my reads to post them and I apologize. I will post what I think even if it is retarded as poop.

I think he was one of the big pushers for a rightinthefeels lynch and he came up green. He is also one of the people who diverted attention from palmar, if it was only by calling him "on the bench" on his scumlist.

If you really care about what I think my first game, I think he looks scummier than other people. He is also one of the few people who I have read the entire filter of, so there's that.



Seems like its a little bit different than what you state. But we do have him here saying Koshi is cool, then latter says he thinks koshi is scummier than others. He doesn't seem to be questioning if koshi should be scummier. His post states that he does think koshi is scummier for it. I find it odd he leads the post with "koshi seems cool" I think mafia, newer at the game, have a hard time pushing lynches, because they are scared of backlash from the "townie" So this noncommittal statement does feel scummy.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 17 2014 14:44 GMT
#2511
On September 17 2014 23:42 IAmRobik wrote:
I don't get the point of your post Bob


i don't feel you represented the post right, unless you are meaning a different post. So i think its odd of you to do that.


I came to a similar conclusion though, so i'm not really pressing it.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 17 2014 14:48 GMT
#2515
On September 17 2014 23:47 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 13:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm a rock star, though. I have no time for mafia stuff; I have to do drugs, make poor business decisions and once in a while produce music.

This post. But I guess there were previous posts about rock star stuff, so the original read is meh.


you mentioned 2 things, the latter being the koshi thing. I skipped this one cause i don't have anything to say on it.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 18 2014 01:48 GMT
#2942
On September 18 2014 07:44 geript wrote:
I hadn't read anymore hoping I would be shot. But Super rolling up like he did was really odd. Dude has done nothing all game and is getting uppity. Pretty scummy.


I'm confused in what would did you think you would die? Even with your claim, with all that ryan did on day 1. I personally didn't see a reason you would die in the night. I mean, rayn really left you in a shitty spot in all concerns imo. All he was doing was just screaming and screaming to lynch palmar. It actually looks like a convenient way to avoid getting any town roles on you.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 18 2014 01:54 GMT
#2943
On September 18 2014 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
Because I soulread BC town.

my only thing is bc hasn't pushed a policy lynch on me.

Game he played when he was mafia (the shooting game one you linked) he ended up going on me pretty hard over something really silly. your read kinda makes sense tbh, i felt he had a lot more control/pressure in the mafia game, and he seems very low key in this game.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 18 2014 02:02 GMT
#2944
sort of around will try to answer anything atm.

some town reads atm. happy to elaborate on any of them, just ask.
fine with yamato, i like his bc read. fits into how i felt about him.
fine with robik
ShiaoPi seems like the new koshi, i find this acceptable.
the mason pair.

Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 18 2014 02:29 GMT
#2947
On September 18 2014 11:10 Lord Tolkien wrote:
So storr, tell me what you think of Hopeless1der.

reasonable request finally. short filter will take a dive.

Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 18 2014 02:39 GMT
#2948
So while hopeless is making a lot of comments, and positive discussion. He seems to be lacking in the reads department.
Honestly didn't like his initial push on palmar, felt lacking. he seemed pretty happy that it "was the leading case" as well.
It does feel he is pushing pro town, checking peoples activity, giving responses to general town direction.

I just don't get the feeling that he wants lynches to happen. Sure he is doing a lot of "town should go in this directional crap" but it honestly feels like he is just sitting by "letting things happen" Not really interjecting himself on anything serious, i don't feel any passion or drive behind any vote he has done either.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 18 2014 19:14 GMT
#3051
holy seems to be perking up a bit, and said he would have more time.
If day 3 hits and he still "afk" ill push for a lynch on him.

With that i wanna start some pressure.

vote Lord Tolkien
Reason being, you seem off and over the place. You you are constantly questioning me with silly things (please tell me your not an elf storr!) , and the one thing you did ask me (about hopeless) you didn't continue the conversation. or even comment on it.

I take it he did read my comment, and decided to not comment. His last post states he wants to hear more from a few people, and leaves my name out.

It really just feels like he is skating by this game, just poking in now and then when he feels he has to comment. Specially day 1, he got a lot of pressure, then started to spam a bit. A lot of confusing things, his super suck up attitude to koshi,
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 01:25 GMT
#3229
On September 19 2014 04:21 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 04:14 StorrZerg wrote:
holy seems to be perking up a bit, and said he would have more time.
If day 3 hits and he still "afk" ill push for a lynch on him.

With that i wanna start some pressure.

vote Lord Tolkien
Reason being, you seem off and over the place. You you are constantly questioning me with silly things (please tell me your not an elf storr!) , and the one thing you did ask me (about hopeless) you didn't continue the conversation. or even comment on it.

I take it he did read my comment, and decided to not comment. His last post states he wants to hear more from a few people, and leaves my name out.

It really just feels like he is skating by this game, just poking in now and then when he feels he has to comment. Specially day 1, he got a lot of pressure, then started to spam a bit. A lot of confusing things, his super suck up attitude to koshi,

Pot meet kettle.

Why are you opposed to a geript lynch?


can't say that i am. But i dont' like lt. If i need to switch my vote to i will. I feel he has enough pressure atm.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 01:30 GMT
#3232
On September 19 2014 05:57 geript wrote:
I remember having two opposing thoughts:
1. Palmer isn't really leading like I expect him to trying to get a good lynch off
2. Palmer might actually be town. It seemed like he might actually be thinking about things a little bit.

Superbia is like typical scum. Come in. Drop useless stuff that causes no waves. Drop out.

Whoever it was that I trolled that called me certainly scum is almost certainly scum (Glowybear maybe). It's such an odd funny phrase that I can't imagine any townie ever posting something like that.

Scum team likely has idk, 35 pages of filter combined. There's probably 1 active-ish mafia. It's quite possibly Robik but maybe Storr.

There's probably 2 mafia between LT, Batsnacks and Hopeless based on votes. Probably at least 1 between Damdred, Shaoipi, JAT, CR.



I'm active? are you really reading the thread that well?
I'm quite curious.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 01:48 GMT
#3252
On September 19 2014 10:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
I still think storr's lack of even mentioning geript is fishy. I can't say I think he is mafia right now but again, if geript flips mafia I will be very suspicious.

His accusation of lord tolkien implies he is looking for people to vote for and yet he still ignores the pile of posts regarding geript.

That is to say, I agree with his post about LT, to be honest, but I still think it's misplaced right now.


well here is my view.
All rayn did yesterday was whine cry and moan to lynch palmar.

When geript came in. I liked his attitude about being a replacement. specially someone who came into such a hot seat. His things is to claim pgo and then retract. Did i like that? not really. Did i believe his comment was genuine that he would die in the night? maybe. Maybe he felt this was the best role in hopes of dieing, any other role claim.



On September 18 2014 03:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 03:29 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:54 Damdred wrote:
@Geript, does not make a ton of sense. Nobody was even hinting at counter claiming you, everyone had you as confirmed town you had all the time in the world. You chose to lie, and then 12 hours or however long later you pop up and say whops i lied. You made the thread about this, you still aren't caught up instead you are reading filters.

Your explanations do not make sense, there was no reason to lie in the firs tplace pretty sure most people would be happy to let you catch up but ya know, I think you claimed scum basically


I don't know if you missed this geript will you answer

There's reason to lie. Maybe not a good one but I don't care. Also, if you've never replaced in then you don't know how frustrating it can be. Like I have no clue who had a townread on me prior. Doesn't matter. I'll put good shit into the thread or get lynched. I don't see how I made the thread about anything. People do what they're going to do.


I like his attitude. I know its not alignment indicative, but it feels like a town post. If the lynch was rayn i would have no issue with the lynch. maybe i'm just a sucker to believe him. I kinda feel if he was mafia, if he replaced in, he would be ok with being the lynch today, and he would be trying to cause as much distraction as possible. I also don't think he pulls his claim back if he was mafia.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 04:31 GMT
#3432
On September 19 2014 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
Storr ignoring all the evidence ever in the history of all time.


No, it is not evidence. There is no actual "evidence" that he is scum.
Sure he claimed pgo then unclaimed it. That seems odd and can be interpreted as scummy.

I decided to read him separate from rayn. I felt his posting into the game was genuine. And i feel he is being held accountable for what he said he would do. You take out the claim, and you look at how he is playing it does not scream mafia imo. His fake claim, i feel came from a town mindset that new he was in a shit situation.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 16:15 GMT
#3501
On September 20 2014 01:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Voting Palmar when I get the chance. The PGO then withdraw from geript seems too bold a move on retrospect for mafia I THINK.

Robik: I like CR. He's trying and as you know, town can be illogical ot dead wrong at times. Actually more of the time than good scum.

If banks or haru dont post anything useful today/tonight i vote we lynch one tommorrow to check their damn claim and maybe the remaining one will act like a fking townie. Claiming mason doesnt mean lurk forever zzzzzz.

Will post broader case on storr later. Hes not a d2 lynch due to momentum but I think unless I see evidence otherwise ill push him hard d3.


Can we please lynch this guy
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 17:04 GMT
#3560
On September 20 2014 01:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 01:57 Hopeless1der wrote:
Don't bother Yamato you're right.

Palmar, unless it's to point out who is scum and why, stop talking and die.


I think BC is a good lynch. I cannot prove he is mafia, but he is a much better lynch than geript.

I am not going to do something just to please you. If you're stupid enough to think I'm mafia for being unsure about reads in a game i've admitted I haven't read very closely, then well... yeah, just vote me and go away so I can talk to the reasonable human beings.


I disagree, I like yamatos read since i came to a similar conclusion.
I liek geript.

I think we need to be lynching lower activity players that are just skating by. LT is the perfect example,everytime he is pressured a little bit he perks up a bit, but doesn't really do anything. Lately one of the the things he has been doing is saying "well storr would be a good lynch" but he hasn't even put any time and effort into giving a read on the situation, as if he is waiting for confirmation from the town that i would be ok to pressure. Sure he says that i'm scum, but he isn't trying to get me lynched, just is making excuses to delay explaining his read and pushing on me.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 17:08 GMT
#3564
On September 20 2014 01:33 yamato77 wrote:
Fake claiming in a closed setup as town is fucking stupid, and worthy of lynch.

An RB fakeclaim is literal dick, and basically could only come from mafia. You don't fakeclaim RB as town for funsies.


i would agree with you normally. But this is robik lol.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 17:10 GMT
#3567
On September 20 2014 02:07 Damdred wrote:
So storr we should lynch all of the lower activity players first?


eah maybe. This game has had so much fighting, that i really feel mafia just laid back and let it happen.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 17:11 GMT
#3568
On September 20 2014 02:08 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 05:04 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Yey. Storrs posting somewhat useful stuff even if bad case on me. Maybe not elfscum after all.

Superbia pls where r u

HF is posting from glorious euroland so should you

Store, would mafia post this post?

Storr*

this post doesn't change my read on him. I'm pushing back so he is backing off, lurking back into the shadows to follow the mob for who to lynch. Yeah im not buying that.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 17:14 GMT
#3572
On September 20 2014 02:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 02:04 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:59 Palmar wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:57 Hopeless1der wrote:
Don't bother Yamato you're right.

Palmar, unless it's to point out who is scum and why, stop talking and die.


I think BC is a good lynch. I cannot prove he is mafia, but he is a much better lynch than geript.

I am not going to do something just to please you. If you're stupid enough to think I'm mafia for being unsure about reads in a game i've admitted I haven't read very closely, then well... yeah, just vote me and go away so I can talk to the reasonable human beings.


I disagree, I like yamatos read since i came to a similar conclusion.
I liek geript.

I think we need to be lynching lower activity players that are just skating by. LT is the perfect example,everytime he is pressured a little bit he perks up a bit, but doesn't really do anything. Lately one of the the things he has been doing is saying "well storr would be a good lynch" but he hasn't even put any time and effort into giving a read on the situation, as if he is waiting for confirmation from the town that i would be ok to pressure. Sure he says that i'm scum, but he isn't trying to get me lynched, just is making excuses to delay explaining his read and pushing on me.


You understand you're advocating lynching low activity players while defending BC who is probably the lowest activity player in the game?



I'm advocating "generally low actively players" yes. I'm not going to rule out my reads either. I trust yamatos experience with bc, and the game he brought up that bc was mafia i was in it. And bc pressured me hard. This bc is clearly different,
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 19 2014 17:19 GMT
#3575
meh only 4 hours left
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift3757
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10510
JimRising 723
C9.Mang0331
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 10m
Replay Cast
22h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.