• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7705 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 106 Next
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 16:40 GMT
#1501
I didn't stop posting cause I was under pressure. Pressure means nothing. Lol

I stopped posting cause I got super sick last night and went to the doctor's this morning.

Stupid freaking stomach virus.

Anyway, I'm about to go through the filters of each person in my cell.

Now that Lilwade got killed in his other game, maybe he will actually start posting here.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 16:42 GMT
#1502
Oh sweet Christ the list of people still voting bunnies ugh.
Also the fact that she apparently just got back and is going to post even though it doesn't seem as though she's getting lynched anymore is interesting.

I'm around now and am going to do some reading.
##unvote
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 16:44 GMT
#1503
the fact your mom and oats are both on lilwade is also a bit disquieting
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 16:47 GMT
#1504
Okay there's two things on lilwade that are worth mentioning within lilwade's very limited filter

1) This post:
On August 29 2014 01:45 lilwade wrote:
HolyFlare I was in the midst of making a campaign but I decided I knew little about day one cell tactics so I decided against it. I wanted to see also how cells are chosen or educated guessing about the order. It looks like you need to get on board with womens right as well.

This one is a weak scumtell in my book. He says he was in the midst of making a campaign but decided against it once he reflected upon it. Now I do realize that it's possible for this to come from a townie but I'd say it's more likely to come from a mafia as townies tend to completly misinterpret their own situation/towniness.
A townie doesn't give a fuck in the world about how he looks, especially early on. Not because he doesn't give a fuck but because he thinks it's all fine and he's the beacon of towniness anyways and everyone in the game probably realized that already.

That's why we get so many convoluted, stupid plans that somehow are supposed to help but in reality just crash and burn sending town into a 24+hours discussion on wether the guy who thought of it is just stupid or trying to set a chaotic environment. Those things tend to come from townies in my experience BECAUSE those people actually think their plan might help because their self-assessment is completly off the mark, completly ignoring some super obvious flaw because + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
.
That in return comes down to people being confident to some degree and again to the thought that they're just fine because beacon of townieness yalaya.

Conclusion about above post and what I'm trying to tell you:

1) I don't think a townie would be this unselfconscious. I think a townie would be getting in here with confidence not being afraid of what he's posting.

2) Note that he said he was in the midst of making a campaign and realized that it would be stupid.
READ: after already putting in some effort he realized he has no idea what he's writing about. That's the wrong order of events...
He should be thinking of some grand idea and once he got an idea what he wants to achieve he THEN should continue to think about a campaign.
He was in the midst of making a campaign for the sake of making a campaign and nothing else.
As a comparison, you could say that I was having my fair share of fun for shitz and giggles in the first cycle as well but I really wanted to be in the last cycle and I honestly tried to achieve that.


2) These two posts in conjunction:
On August 31 2014 07:49 lilwade wrote:
@Amiko Im not sure now Blazing hand brought a case against 27ninja and if he was the mafia id be more inclined to think Apathy is scum. Also to note that Apathy voted on bat and not blazing. What about you?
On September 01 2014 09:56 lilwade wrote:
This day is super easy I had scum read on 27 bunnies like 30 seconds into day 1

And so did apathy...

voting 27ninjabunnies.


The first quote by itself is no problem whatsoever. Right after the lynch he rethinks the situation and thinks about what it might mean. Completly reasonable to stop for a second and think "wait, if BH WAS mafia and he thought bunnies is mafia maybe bunnies isn't mafia after all". No problem here. Problem arrives with the second post that completly ignores that, he proceeds to say easiest day ever without a care in the world and wants to lynch bunnies like nothing happened.

I'm not putting those posts in the wrong order. They actually happened in that order. This guy needs lynching.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 01 2014 16:49 GMT
#1505
Going to work and i probably wont be able to check my phone. Gonna stick to my gut read on bunnies T.T
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 01 2014 16:50 GMT
#1506
Ah screw it lilwade it is
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 16:50 GMT
#1507
I went through Lilwade's Filter first. You can look at it here. Literally one page of pure bullshit if you ask me.

I think reading through his filter, I understand ritoky's position on why Lilwade's posting was "ballsy". He immediately comes out and calls me scum, saying he has a better tr on Apathy than me. That is actually pretty ballsy, especially since he is a new player that I'm pretty sure hasn't played with either of us. But he never did explain why he had a tr on Apathy over me. Like, he immediately moves off of it.

The rest of his filter gives no substance, except for his post on BH and why he was mafia. He does make a pretty good point that Apathy voted off Bat and not BH, but then again, Apathy did vote on BH at one point, so we really cant go off of that. Also, I was reading BH as mafia. Could be a possible bus from Lilwade? He is my scum read as of now (Until I read PA)

So Idk if its because he was mafia the other game and town this game as to why he barely posted anything here (literally his filter is 1 page long), but Idk if I just want to vote him off based on that.

Also, not sure how you can get a scum read on someone in 30 seconds of day 1. I mean, I've played mafia for 3 years, and still can't do that. Either he has more information that the rest of us, or he is god. Either way, I'm not mafia.

Next up PA.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 16:51 GMT
#1508
yeah his last post really is just so awful. if he's town... just... wow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 16:51 GMT
#1509
On September 02 2014 01:50 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Ah screw it lilwade it is


What?!

You make no sense. Gut read on me, then switching to lilwade?

I've never seen you so indecisive before!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 16:55 GMT
#1510
I caught people slipping 30 days into day1, went afk because "duh, guy slipped, see you in 48 hours", ended up being correct and almost mislynched on d2 because noone believed me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 16:56 GMT
#1511
that's about when I caught you last time wasn't it? :p

you best not be mafia this game D:
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 16:57 GMT
#1512
*30 days into day1 = 30 seconds into day1, though really it was more like 2 hours
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:02 GMT
#1513
Now to PA

His filter is a bit longer. 6 pages to be exact. I commend you for your activity.

Some things I have a problem with, why did he want our group to go last? He makes jokes about it, says it's because he creates a shitstorm and needs more time to defend himself (you can find that post here- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=15#286) but it actually seemed like he's been doing completely opposite this game. Townie points?

I also want to know if the below is where he stands still
On August 29 2014 07:50 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
BH/HF/your mum/Amiko/lilwade best guess so far.

just so people can quiz me in a really annoying fashion later if/when i change my mind.


I kind of agree
A) BH
B) Holy
C) idk
D) probably your mum but that's a gut read
E) ninjabunnies


As of now, reading through PA's filter, he seems the most town. He's active, questioning, and looking to try and figure out the game. The only thing that throws me off is how active he was about being mayor, and wanting our group to go last. Idc that he wanted us to go last, but his reasoning that "he would need more time to defend himself" is super scummy.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I do want to hear responses to these thoughts

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 17:08 GMT
#1514
On September 02 2014 02:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Now to PA

His filter is a bit longer. 6 pages to be exact. I commend you for your activity.

Some things I have a problem with, why did he want our group to go last? He makes jokes about it, says it's because he creates a shitstorm and needs more time to defend himself (you can find that post here- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=15#286) but it actually seemed like he's been doing completely opposite this game. Townie points?

I also want to know if the below is where he stands still
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:50 Professor Apathy wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
BH/HF/your mum/Amiko/lilwade best guess so far.

just so people can quiz me in a really annoying fashion later if/when i change my mind.


I kind of agree
A) BH
B) Holy
C) idk
D) probably your mum but that's a gut read
E) ninjabunnies


As of now, reading through PA's filter, he seems the most town. He's active, questioning, and looking to try and figure out the game. The only thing that throws me off is how active he was about being mayor, and wanting our group to go last. Idc that he wanted us to go last, but his reasoning that "he would need more time to defend himself" is super scummy.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I do want to hear responses to these thoughts


why? given what you've said, your vote should be on lilwade.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:08 GMT
#1515
This is way too convenient
Where was this bunnies for the rest of the game

Toad you're not allowed to be scum
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 17:09 GMT
#1516
if Toad is scum there's no way to win the cell given the noise the other 2 are creating anyway, so it's better just not to worry about it Wave.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:09 GMT
#1517
On September 02 2014 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Now to PA

His filter is a bit longer. 6 pages to be exact. I commend you for your activity.

Some things I have a problem with, why did he want our group to go last? He makes jokes about it, says it's because he creates a shitstorm and needs more time to defend himself (you can find that post here- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=15#286) but it actually seemed like he's been doing completely opposite this game. Townie points?

I also want to know if the below is where he stands still
On August 29 2014 07:50 Professor Apathy wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
BH/HF/your mum/Amiko/lilwade best guess so far.

just so people can quiz me in a really annoying fashion later if/when i change my mind.


I kind of agree
A) BH
B) Holy
C) idk
D) probably your mum but that's a gut read
E) ninjabunnies


As of now, reading through PA's filter, he seems the most town. He's active, questioning, and looking to try and figure out the game. The only thing that throws me off is how active he was about being mayor, and wanting our group to go last. Idc that he wanted us to go last, but his reasoning that "he would need more time to defend himself" is super scummy.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I do want to hear responses to these thoughts


why? given what you've said, your vote should be on lilwade.


Because, I want to hear what they have to say. We still have 5 hours. I don't plan on going anywhere, and we have time. There's no reason to make a rush decision. The votes are already heavy on lilwade. So does it really matter if I place my vote there?

But yes, as of now, lilwade is the one I'd more likely vote off.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:10 GMT
#1518
On September 02 2014 02:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
This is way too convenient
Where was this bunnies for the rest of the game

Toad you're not allowed to be scum


I already said where I was.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:12 GMT
#1519
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 17:13 GMT
#1520
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

i'd also expect if he were mafia to at least pretend to do some analysis
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1429
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord359
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
ZerO(Twitch)15
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
7m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 7m
INu's Battles
20h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.