• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:31
CEST 20:31
KST 03:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8472 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
July 31 2014 06:23 GMT
#16
Is there a games played requirement for this on? if not /in
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
July 31 2014 07:03 GMT
#17
one* ^
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 13 2014 10:40 GMT
#131
On August 13 2014 12:44 Not really holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 12:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 13 2014 11:12 Not really holyflare wrote:
/in


You're not from Brazil.
I'll policy lynch the hell out of you.

I was born in Zimbabwe, moved to Japan from 5 to 15, moved to north korea and now I serve as the royal guard for our almighty leader Kim Jung Un. I used to be an undercover in brazillian national force and now I am back to japan as an undercover for our lord kim on the 'anime' products that our only lord kim wants to use to attack south korea.

Mafia scum
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 28 2014 05:38 GMT
#387
Hello, just your fellow town hero nothin to see here.

As for order goes I have no preference being as I have only played with 1 or 2 of you.

Cant believe all the butthurt people at ritokys great posts.

Empathy you are clearly the mafia in our cell.
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 28 2014 05:39 GMT
#388
Somehow I typed empathy must be getting late I meant 27ninjabunnies
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 28 2014 16:45 GMT
#453
HolyFlare I was in the midst of making a campaign but I decided I knew little about day one cell tactics so I decided against it. I wanted to see also how cells are chosen or educated guessing about the order. It looks like you need to get on board with womens right as well.
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 28 2014 17:36 GMT
#469
On August 29 2014 01:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 01:45 lilwade wrote:
HolyFlare I was in the midst of making a campaign but I decided I knew little about day one cell tactics so I decided against it. I wanted to see also how cells are chosen or educated guessing about the order. It looks like you need to get on board with womens right as well.


So you ditched the campaign and decided to do nothing instead? You left with a very random bunnies is mafia post but didn't say why. Elaborate that please.

Its obvious isnt it? I have a better town read on Apathy than on bunnies
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 30 2014 04:08 GMT
#1061
Hey bruhs, I am sorry about not being here at all, gone all day today + school.
I was gonna post earlier before class but there was 15 pages unread so I thought better of that.
yo im hella town sukdik2u if u dont like it.
Tbh I cant tell if batsnacks was just trying to sheep ritoky in his opening mayor posts, but I am not sure how ritoky interpreted it
from Blazingwangs first few posts I read him as scum but now I think he is neck and neck with batwhacks I still have hella diving to do but I thought I should tell you guys I am not dead.
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 30 2014 19:59 GMT
#1235
##vote: Blazinghand aka blazingwang

On August 31 2014 03:02 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm here and have some time to talk. Look, I've taken a look at how batsnacks has played, and it seems fairly clear to me that he's scum. The fact of the matter is, his play and attempt at analysis only takes place directly in response to the possibility of people moving off of me. My low activity is pretty much flat because, yes, I'm moving. Batsnacks just wants to fly under the radar and once he realizes people might question him he starts flipping shit and making graphics and stuff. His goal isn't to hunt scum, it's to just not be the lynch in this cell-- it is clear to me that he is operating from a scum mindset and goal set.

Other players have mentioned the inconsistencies and scumminess of his list/excel post and his followup, so I won't rehash that.

Honestly, I'm completely sure batsnacks is scum, and I will do what it takes to prove that. We're not lynching me today. Not while I have a say in it.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 02:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sorry for spam:

Just had a breakthrough

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/465889-how-to-succeed-in-evil

BH totally scum


this blog post was in the queue for 2 weeks. It was already written so I just copied it over from my reddit posts proof: http://www.reddit.com/r/rational/comments/2dn4gq/rt_how_to_succeed_in_evil_series_edwin_windsor/cjtfl4c

On August 31 2014 03:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 03:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Uhh....
BH how exactly has batsnacks been attempting to fly under the radar?


well, not NOW, obviously, but look at it this way. At the start of the day, like a million people vote me, including batsnacks, and he doesn't try to ask me questions, pressure me, or even mention ritoky. The first time he does this is about 24 hours ago (link). He makes a lot of posts, conversationally, and he's not afraid to step on toes, but they're all like this (link) or like this (link). I would consider batsnacks' early contributions during this day to be basically the same as mine: nonexistent. He certainly makes a lot of posts, but none with real meaning.

Then, only after he comes under some pressure, he coughts up this hairball: (link) while at the same time trying to downplay his earlier play and focus you guys on his most recent play, so you think he's active.

I don't agree that he is flying under the radar. But, my perspective is different from those who have played with him.
I found most of his posts are bold and funny, but he has been doing them while having the majority vote on him. I think mafia tactics would be to buckle down and get to business. I think there is a small chance bat is mafia.

Then

On August 31 2014 03:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Wait, now you're voting bats? I'm even more confused, though I am pleased. Nonetheless, I will follow your advice and provide reads on the other cells, since you'll be needing my guidance in the next few days regardless

This post is awful. It is like a sheep and a putdown in the same post. Of course you are pleased. you did provide a single read on 27bunnies who I think is mafia, this troubles me but I think I have a better read on ritoky and bat than you.
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 30 2014 20:06 GMT
#1240
@batsnacks why is 27ninjabunnies in your green circle, you say this isnt her scum meta. How normally would she play scum?
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 30 2014 22:49 GMT
#1303
@Amiko Im not sure now Blazing hand brought a case against 27ninja and if he was the mafia id be more inclined to think Apathy is scum. Also to note that Apathy voted on bat and not blazing. What about you?
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
August 31 2014 04:09 GMT
#1310
On August 31 2014 10:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
aiiiiiii fuck.

pretty much the same today, 1 town looking and 2 skecthy dudes. Leaning lilwade for the moment. balls dont = town man, content does.

Be quiet mafia scum.
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
September 01 2014 00:56 GMT
#1460
This day is super easy I had scum read on 27 bunnies like 30 seconds into day 1

And so did apathy...

voting 27ninjabunnies.
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
September 01 2014 18:54 GMT
#1567
First off, in my post post regarding apathy, the consensus what that if he was mafia I would be inclined to think that apathy was mafia. We do not know that he was the mafia.

Second, I am not mafia, that means its 50/50 on 27ninjabunnies and PA.

Third, I don't really have a good read for my cell, however I am still more inclined to believe 27ninjabunnies is scum.

4th, Cell B holyflare is town

5th, cell C Oats is mafia
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
September 01 2014 19:19 GMT
#1570
wooo way to go 0-2 town
lilwade
Profile Joined July 2014
United States136 Posts
September 01 2014 19:52 GMT
#1573
there is no time for me to make a case anyway, sorry townies
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26739
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 158
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 81
Trap 57
ToSsGirL 31
Sacsri 21
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 17
Shine 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9230
qojqva1626
Counter-Strike
fl0m1686
Fnx 859
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1446
Grubby736
Liquid`Hasu421
Other Games
summit1g3465
FrodaN1756
Beastyqt556
Mlord285
XBOCT272
ArmadaUGS193
C9.Mang0173
KnowMe142
XaKoH 93
QueenE87
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH316
• StrangeGG 66
• Hinosc 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie835
• Shiphtur339
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 30m
Online Event
16h 30m
FEL
21h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.