• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 106 Next
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 17:14 GMT
#1521
On September 02 2014 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Now to PA

His filter is a bit longer. 6 pages to be exact. I commend you for your activity.

Some things I have a problem with, why did he want our group to go last? He makes jokes about it, says it's because he creates a shitstorm and needs more time to defend himself (you can find that post here- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=15#286) but it actually seemed like he's been doing completely opposite this game. Townie points?

I also want to know if the below is where he stands still
On August 29 2014 07:50 Professor Apathy wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
BH/HF/your mum/Amiko/lilwade best guess so far.

just so people can quiz me in a really annoying fashion later if/when i change my mind.


I kind of agree
A) BH
B) Holy
C) idk
D) probably your mum but that's a gut read
E) ninjabunnies


As of now, reading through PA's filter, he seems the most town. He's active, questioning, and looking to try and figure out the game. The only thing that throws me off is how active he was about being mayor, and wanting our group to go last. Idc that he wanted us to go last, but his reasoning that "he would need more time to defend himself" is super scummy.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I do want to hear responses to these thoughts


why? given what you've said, your vote should be on lilwade.

the reasoning wasn't "I need more time to defend myself". The reason was "I tend to ragequit when I'm annoyed and can get away with it. If I'm in last Cell I can't get away with it".

group A: I still think BH was mafia (now that I know bats wasn't)
group B: I don't think Holy is mafia. Not as certain on his towniness as on WoS but I would have pushed Holy had I thought he's mafia to make sure noone listens to him
group C: I'm actually still not sure about for various reasons I don't feel like going into
group D: damdred looks somewhat okay. Yeah I'd probably still go for your mum
group E: I'm obviously voting lilwade right now

@Marv/WoS
On August 28 2014 07:03 Professor Apathy wrote:
Fear not for I am town an will murder all of mafia.
Vote me and I will organize the groups in such a way that hilarity and entertainement will be guaranteed!

##vote Professor Apathy for mighty powers
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2014 17:16 GMT
#1522
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:16 GMT
#1523
On September 02 2014 02:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

i'd also expect if he were mafia to at least pretend to do some analysis


i wouldn't think so if he was mafia twice
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:18 GMT
#1524
Actually, please go into why you are not sure on group C.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2014 17:18 GMT
#1525
On September 02 2014 01:49 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Going to work and i probably wont be able to check my phone. Gonna stick to my gut read on bunnies T.T


On September 02 2014 01:50 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Ah screw it lilwade it is


Why the sudden change MM1? And why did you ignore my first questions?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:19 GMT
#1526
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

Sometimes I find that there is a massive disconnect with you between what you expect people to do and what actually happens in reality.

I honestly don't really think I can come up with any particular narrative that makes sense to me realistically---half the time when people lurk and/or don't play the game it's for no particular reason at all and based on his earlier posting I feel like this is most likely the case. Non-alignment indicative.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:23 GMT
#1527
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 17:24 GMT
#1528
On September 02 2014 02:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Actually, please go into why you are not sure on group C.

mostly stupid set-up speculation that I can't not think about despite thinking Marv and HF are about equally likely to be town.
Marv gets the bonus of having wanted BH dead yesterday.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:24 GMT
#1529
On September 02 2014 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

Sometimes I find that there is a massive disconnect with you between what you expect people to do and what actually happens in reality.

I honestly don't really think I can come up with any particular narrative that makes sense to me realistically---half the time when people lurk and/or don't play the game it's for no particular reason at all and based on his earlier posting I feel like this is most likely the case. Non-alignment indicative.


i really don't think so...

let's say he's mafia in both games, in one game he puts all his effort into it but he lurks/posts some analysis because hes invested in that one but he clearly hasn't read this one at all so only comes back to appease people with nothingness and a vote to not get modkilled

he is quite literally (and I know this for a fact) present a lot of the time but not posting here at all and didn't post in the newbie despite being here. Who does that? Mafia does that because they want to hide and not do anything.

Now let's say he's town here and invested in one game as mafia but not the town one, why would he be present but still hiding? Why would he not just post anything about being busy or invested in the other game? Why hide everything and just return to stop yourself getting modkilled when your name is called out? He's dead in that game so at least he has no reason to hide here at all?
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 17:25 GMT
#1530
On September 02 2014 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

Sometimes I find that there is a massive disconnect with you between what you expect people to do and what actually happens in reality.

I honestly don't really think I can come up with any particular narrative that makes sense to me realistically---half the time when people lurk and/or don't play the game it's for no particular reason at all and based on his earlier posting I feel like this is most likely the case. Non-alignment indicative.

agree. When HF posted the innitial statement I actually thought he meant mafia as in the game of mafia and not the alignment.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:25 GMT
#1531
On September 02 2014 02:14 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Now to PA

His filter is a bit longer. 6 pages to be exact. I commend you for your activity.

Some things I have a problem with, why did he want our group to go last? He makes jokes about it, says it's because he creates a shitstorm and needs more time to defend himself (you can find that post here- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=15#286) but it actually seemed like he's been doing completely opposite this game. Townie points?

I also want to know if the below is where he stands still
On August 29 2014 07:50 Professor Apathy wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
BH/HF/your mum/Amiko/lilwade best guess so far.

just so people can quiz me in a really annoying fashion later if/when i change my mind.


I kind of agree
A) BH
B) Holy
C) idk
D) probably your mum but that's a gut read
E) ninjabunnies


As of now, reading through PA's filter, he seems the most town. He's active, questioning, and looking to try and figure out the game. The only thing that throws me off is how active he was about being mayor, and wanting our group to go last. Idc that he wanted us to go last, but his reasoning that "he would need more time to defend himself" is super scummy.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I do want to hear responses to these thoughts


why? given what you've said, your vote should be on lilwade.

the reasoning wasn't "I need more time to defend myself". The reason was "I tend to ragequit when I'm annoyed and can get away with it. If I'm in last Cell I can't get away with it".

group A: I still think BH was mafia (now that I know bats wasn't)
group B: I don't think Holy is mafia. Not as certain on his towniness as on WoS but I would have pushed Holy had I thought he's mafia to make sure noone listens to him
group C: I'm actually still not sure about for various reasons I don't feel like going into
group D: damdred looks somewhat okay. Yeah I'd probably still go for your mum
group E: I'm obviously voting lilwade right now

@Marv/WoS
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2014 07:03 Professor Apathy wrote:
Fear not for I am town an will murder all of mafia.
Vote me and I will organize the groups in such a way that hilarity and entertainement will be guaranteed!

##vote Professor Apathy for mighty powers

Yeah I have no actual problems with you. It's just ever since HF in Cultured I have larger internal problems with 'well if you're scum and have played like this then gg.'

And bunnies does have a point re: group C but as long as you give us the read/stuff before the day is out that's fine.

People (such as Damdred) seem to be feeling better about bunnies right now because she did some posting yesterday and is doing some now, but I'm feeling a little deja vu---this day has turned out a hell of a lot like D1. The couple things that are slightly different are the fact that bunnies actually made a little effort to try before the final hours of the day thus far, and actually posted some content (albeit terrible content) earlier on in the day whereas BH basically did nothing until the last few hours and was able to skate by (I'm still going to assume he was scum btw because it makes the most sense).

Anyway, does a scum bunnies mostly emulate her (probable) teammate in terms of playstyle/afkness/content and assume she will get away with it in the same manner? Like...they even both make a big deal about the reasons they're afk constantly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:26 GMT
#1532
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.



what is this crap? why is it weird? I questioned you and you lied about your vote on BH/ritoky and then you actually agreed with what i pointed out with you in regards to lilwade

weird????
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:27 GMT
#1533
On September 02 2014 02:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

Sometimes I find that there is a massive disconnect with you between what you expect people to do and what actually happens in reality.

I honestly don't really think I can come up with any particular narrative that makes sense to me realistically---half the time when people lurk and/or don't play the game it's for no particular reason at all and based on his earlier posting I feel like this is most likely the case. Non-alignment indicative.


i really don't think so...

let's say he's mafia in both games, in one game he puts all his effort into it but he lurks/posts some analysis because hes invested in that one but he clearly hasn't read this one at all so only comes back to appease people with nothingness and a vote to not get modkilled

he is quite literally (and I know this for a fact) present a lot of the time but not posting here at all and didn't post in the newbie despite being here. Who does that? Mafia does that because they want to hide and not do anything.

Now let's say he's town here and invested in one game as mafia but not the town one, why would he be present but still hiding? Why would he not just post anything about being busy or invested in the other game? Why hide everything and just return to stop yourself getting modkilled when your name is called out? He's dead in that game so at least he has no reason to hide here at all?

I'm almost certain I've seen one of gumshoe/Onegu do this and not be scum. No proof but whatever.
Your out-of-game methods for scumcatching are ridiculously out of hand lately and not based on reality.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 17:27 GMT
#1534
On September 02 2014 02:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

Sometimes I find that there is a massive disconnect with you between what you expect people to do and what actually happens in reality.

I honestly don't really think I can come up with any particular narrative that makes sense to me realistically---half the time when people lurk and/or don't play the game it's for no particular reason at all and based on his earlier posting I feel like this is most likely the case. Non-alignment indicative.


i really don't think so...

let's say he's mafia in both games, in one game he puts all his effort into it but he lurks/posts some analysis because hes invested in that one but he clearly hasn't read this one at all so only comes back to appease people with nothingness and a vote to not get modkilled

he is quite literally (and I know this for a fact) present a lot of the time but not posting here at all and didn't post in the newbie despite being here. Who does that? Mafia does that because they want to hide and not do anything.

Now let's say he's town here and invested in one game as mafia but not the town one, why would he be present but still hiding? Why would he not just post anything about being busy or invested in the other game? Why hide everything and just return to stop yourself getting modkilled when your name is called out? He's dead in that game so at least he has no reason to hide here at all?

after being modkilled? embarrassment
before being modkilled? no talking about other games, he's a new guy if he's in a newb-game, right?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:29 GMT
#1535
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.

I was not mentioned in this post at all. That's really fucking weird considering you mention literally everyone else in the game at some point.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:29 GMT
#1536
On September 02 2014 02:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:24 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
On September 02 2014 00:52 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=lilwade

he's capable of actual analysis as mafia so to have none here and do shit all kind of indicates that he got thrown in the deep end and couldnt play mafia twice

it does? how come babe?


because once you get modkilled from a game (and i know he was around and still got modkilled from newbie) you can focus on the other one. He's not posted any reason to afk, he just comes back in to settle the people against him with a vote and back to lurking again. I'd expect if he was town he'd just be like "sorry i was mafia in another game and more interested in winning there" and then post some kind of basic analysis or anything or say he's reading but the maintained lurk while present means he's literally just avoiding posting on purpose

Sometimes I find that there is a massive disconnect with you between what you expect people to do and what actually happens in reality.

I honestly don't really think I can come up with any particular narrative that makes sense to me realistically---half the time when people lurk and/or don't play the game it's for no particular reason at all and based on his earlier posting I feel like this is most likely the case. Non-alignment indicative.


i really don't think so...

let's say he's mafia in both games, in one game he puts all his effort into it but he lurks/posts some analysis because hes invested in that one but he clearly hasn't read this one at all so only comes back to appease people with nothingness and a vote to not get modkilled

he is quite literally (and I know this for a fact) present a lot of the time but not posting here at all and didn't post in the newbie despite being here. Who does that? Mafia does that because they want to hide and not do anything.

Now let's say he's town here and invested in one game as mafia but not the town one, why would he be present but still hiding? Why would he not just post anything about being busy or invested in the other game? Why hide everything and just return to stop yourself getting modkilled when your name is called out? He's dead in that game so at least he has no reason to hide here at all?

I'm almost certain I've seen one of gumshoe/Onegu do this and not be scum. No proof but whatever.
Your out-of-game methods for scumcatching are ridiculously out of hand lately and not based on reality.


gumshoe did it by coming on ts when he was town instead of posting but that's because he got flamed a lot
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:30 GMT
#1537
On September 02 2014 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.



what is this crap? why is it weird? I questioned you and you lied about your vote on BH/ritoky and then you actually agreed with what i pointed out with you in regards to lilwade

weird????


I didnt lie. I have no reason to lie. I explained why I voted on each one. Ritoky joke vote though I did think town ritoky would have done stuff a bit different, and BH because I was salty/sheep marv. Is that wrong? Meh

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:30 GMT
#1538
Actually, vote back on bunnies.
##vote: 27ninjabunnies
She's afraid of me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:31 GMT
#1539
On September 02 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.

I was not mentioned in this post at all. That's really fucking weird considering you mention literally everyone else in the game at some point.


You weren't mentioned cause I mentioned the other two in your cell whom I have better reads on.

You are pretty townie WOS, asking questions, trying to figure out the game. I actually remember you had an argument with someone, did you not?

I figured me leaving you out implied I thought you were town.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:31 GMT
#1540
On September 01 2014 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 07:04 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


have you seen marv play mafia? when you sheeped him it was like RIGHT at the start of the day and he hadn't really done a single thing then


Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 07:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.



Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 07:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
HF- I put ritoky as second, yes. And BH as first.

I also said I want to be green on ritoky's spreadsheet.

But I still don't get what that has to do anything?

I was trolling. Everyone does it


marv doesn't look towny at start of day, you sheep marv at start of day

you say you weren't voting bh day 1 as if it meant like you weren't sheeping him when he didn't look towny but that was in fact a lie


so if it was a joke vote and you really were meaning to vote on BH by sheeping marv then what you said here WAS a lie
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.