• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9766 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 106 Next
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1541
On September 02 2014 02:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually, vote back on bunnies.
##vote: 27ninjabunnies
She's afraid of me.


hahaha, that is definitely not the reason.
See above post.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 17:33 GMT
#1542
Just as an example, you could easily use the same thing on lilwade and make an argument how it's more likely he's town for that reason:

Mafias tend to talk to each other during a game. As such the idea to abandon is a lot more personal towards the people on your team you're in a chat with. Abandoning a game you're playing in a team without knowing who your teammates are or being in direct contact with them on the other hand makes it easier to not feel bad about it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:34 GMT
#1543
i'll put it into a timeline:

1. You want to vote BH because marv said so and you have a super town read on marv (before he looked towny because this was at the start of the day)

2. You joke vote ritoky

3. You vote BH

3. I say you sheeped marv at start of the day when he didn't look towny but then you defend yourself by saying "no i didnt sheep him then because my vote was on ritoky"

4. You use your joke vote as a defence for sheeping a not so towny looking marv but phrase it in a way that it didn't seem like a joke vote
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:36 GMT
#1544
On September 02 2014 02:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2014 07:04 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


have you seen marv play mafia? when you sheeped him it was like RIGHT at the start of the day and he hadn't really done a single thing then


On September 01 2014 07:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.



On September 01 2014 07:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
HF- I put ritoky as second, yes. And BH as first.

I also said I want to be green on ritoky's spreadsheet.

But I still don't get what that has to do anything?

I was trolling. Everyone does it


marv doesn't look towny at start of day, you sheep marv at start of day

you say you weren't voting bh day 1 as if it meant like you weren't sheeping him when he didn't look towny but that was in fact a lie


so if it was a joke vote and you really were meaning to vote on BH by sheeping marv then what you said here WAS a lie


I actually don't understand your wording here, and I reread it like 5 times.

I voted on BH later half of day 1.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:38 GMT
#1545
On September 02 2014 02:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.

I was not mentioned in this post at all. That's really fucking weird considering you mention literally everyone else in the game at some point.


You weren't mentioned cause I mentioned the other two in your cell whom I have better reads on.

You are pretty townie WOS, asking questions, trying to figure out the game. I actually remember you had an argument with someone, did you not?

I figured me leaving you out implied I thought you were town.

Of course that's what is implied, but that doesn't stop you from mentioning Toad or every other person in the game. By leaving my name out personally I think you tried to avoid that personal touch that everyone gets when reading their name in a game. Considering I started in on you right off the gate and until recently was one of the only non-sketchy people voting for you, I think it was done on purpose for that reason.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:40 GMT
#1546
On September 02 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
i'll put it into a timeline:

1. You want to vote BH because marv said so and you have a super town read on marv (before he looked towny because this was at the start of the day)

2. You joke vote ritoky

3. You vote BH

3. I say you sheeped marv at start of the day when he didn't look towny but then you defend yourself by saying "no i didnt sheep him then because my vote was on ritoky"

4. You use your joke vote as a defence for sheeping a not so towny looking marv but phrase it in a way that it didn't seem like a joke vote


I want to vote BH because other people have better reads than I do (aka Marv) and because Im salty last game
I joke vote ritoky so I can be green on his list.
I unvote ritoky for a cpl of reasons: 1, Im the only one voting him which means 1, he's town, 2. BH was more scummy 3. I sheeped others.
It wasn't at start of day. It was towards end, and I wasnt going to be around for deadline
You think marv doesn't look towny. I think he does. We have clashing reads, so why does that matter?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 17:41 GMT
#1547
I'd feel a lot better about voting lilwade if there weren't so many shady people voting him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:42 GMT
#1548
On September 02 2014 02:41 Professor Apathy wrote:
I'd feel a lot better about voting lilwade if there weren't so many shady people voting him


that's what i felt when i was voting bunnies too
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 17:43 GMT
#1549
i dunno there's something about cell which kinda just makes playing it boring
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:43 GMT
#1550
On September 02 2014 02:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.

I was not mentioned in this post at all. That's really fucking weird considering you mention literally everyone else in the game at some point.


You weren't mentioned cause I mentioned the other two in your cell whom I have better reads on.

You are pretty townie WOS, asking questions, trying to figure out the game. I actually remember you had an argument with someone, did you not?

I figured me leaving you out implied I thought you were town.

Of course that's what is implied, but that doesn't stop you from mentioning Toad or every other person in the game. By leaving my name out personally I think you tried to avoid that personal touch that everyone gets when reading their name in a game. Considering I started in on you right off the gate and until recently was one of the only non-sketchy people voting for you, I think it was done on purpose for that reason.


You are an idiot.
I mention Toad because he is in my cell. I was giving reads.
So I mention everyone else but you? Who cares? I have nothing against you and was just giving out reads on other cells.
The town read on you was implied in not mentioning you.

Personal touch? The only way I wouldn't mention you in a read is if we were mafia partners together, and I wanted to get suspiscion off of you, but that's not the case here because I am town, and I thought you were town. It's not like I consciously did it.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 17:44 GMT
#1551
On September 02 2014 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
i dunno there's something about cell which kinda just makes playing it boring

The narrow focus kinda sucks a bit
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:47 GMT
#1552
I'm going to take about an hour nap.
Being sick is killing me.

I'll check back in when I wake up.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2014 17:51 GMT
#1553
I have to go out with my wifes family for a bit and I do not know if i'll be back for deadline so i'm going to vote for lilwane.

He hasn't really contributed to the thread and a lot of what hes said has been contradictory to other things he has said earlier or later in the thread. Even before he voted BH he said that BH and bats were equally scummy but then the next post he scum reads BH and votes him instantly cause BH said he would do like WoS said and post scumreads and some other reasons. And then says he thinks BH is scum and means he thinks apathy is scum, but then completely forgets that and reads bunnies scum and never returns to the thread so yea. Hes my vote today hopefully i make it back in time

##Vote lilwade
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
September 01 2014 17:58 GMT
#1554
Unfortunately I really don't have anything new to add, but I have to head out in a couple minutes so I have to vote.

##vote: lilwade
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 18:04 GMT
#1555
On September 02 2014 02:43 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.

I was not mentioned in this post at all. That's really fucking weird considering you mention literally everyone else in the game at some point.


You weren't mentioned cause I mentioned the other two in your cell whom I have better reads on.

You are pretty townie WOS, asking questions, trying to figure out the game. I actually remember you had an argument with someone, did you not?

I figured me leaving you out implied I thought you were town.

Of course that's what is implied, but that doesn't stop you from mentioning Toad or every other person in the game. By leaving my name out personally I think you tried to avoid that personal touch that everyone gets when reading their name in a game. Considering I started in on you right off the gate and until recently was one of the only non-sketchy people voting for you, I think it was done on purpose for that reason.


You are an idiot.
I mention Toad because he is in my cell. I was giving reads.
So I mention everyone else but you? Who cares? I have nothing against you and was just giving out reads on other cells.
The town read on you was implied in not mentioning you.

Personal touch? The only way I wouldn't mention you in a read is if we were mafia partners together, and I wanted to get suspiscion off of you, but that's not the case here because I am town, and I thought you were town. It's not like I consciously did it.

You also mention other townreads quite freely.
ehhh.
The bolded actually seems most likely.

SO many people dumping votes on lil wayne though
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2014 18:09 GMT
#1556
Where is fake holyflare?
His totality of D2 posting has been absolutely horrible, mostly basing his apparent current dump vote on bunnies on weird meta shit. Did no one else pick up on this?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 18:25 GMT
#1557
On September 02 2014 03:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where is fake holyflare?
His totality of D2 posting has been absolutely horrible, mostly basing his apparent current dump vote on bunnies on weird meta shit. Did no one else pick up on this?


yes but he isn't being voted on today
Professor Apathy
Profile Joined August 2014
Spain151 Posts
September 01 2014 18:25 GMT
#1558
On September 02 2014 03:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where is fake holyflare?
His totality of D2 posting has been absolutely horrible, mostly basing his apparent current dump vote on bunnies on weird meta shit. Did no one else pick up on this?

I did when I just looked up the Cells when bunny asked me wether my reads changed and thought about the same...
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 18:26 GMT
#1559
the thing that bugs me the most is that mysterymeat was super hesitant to vote bunnies despite scum reading her but then went so easily to wade based on nothing???
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 18:29 GMT
#1560
On September 02 2014 03:26 Holyflare wrote:
the thing that bugs me the most is that mysterymeat was super hesitant to vote bunnies despite scum reading her but then went so easily to wade based on nothing???


That honestly bugs me too. I pointed it out earlier.

It makes me wonder if he is trying to get a mislynch just on anyone?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
Nina 128
ViBE96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14994
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 104
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
febbydoto70
League of Legends
Doublelift3924
Counter-Strike
Fnx 954
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5666
Other Games
summit1g8255
FrodaN2385
JimRising 455
mouzStarbuck440
KnowMe265
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 34
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie787
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 8m
INu's Battles
13h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 8m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.