• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 308 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 15 2014 01:07 GMT
#2641
alaka, why do you think rainbows is scum tho
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 15 2014 01:16 GMT
#2642
On June 15 2014 09:51 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 09:09 kushm4sta wrote:
1. KotC is not new. He plays on OMGUS a lot.
2. I think Haru is town. saying "ill drop it if you do" is not something scum is likely to do, because they want it to seem like there is real conviction behind their reads.


So, then, Haru has no real conviction behind his read on me. Yet is willing to get lynched so people will lynch me the following day? ehhhh


he probably reads you less scummy now than when he said to lynch you after him.
plus you aren't a legit lynch candidate. So he probably means "ok ill stop talking about this bullshit if rainbow stops talking about it."
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 15 2014 01:40 GMT
#2643
Didn't sinani say he would make a post?

I don't like he used my points for him as a defence, and then has contributed nothing further???

Haru I will let bygones be, if u do is very weird. I see both alignments doing that. It's more a personality thing on how u deal with politics. What makes it weird is the spiel beforehand where he tried to SELL it. It's over the top and doesn't feel natural. I align that not Sith desperate town, but desperate scum.

I haven't reread ketomai yet, pretty busy today though.
Will try after lunch, otherwise I'm down with haru or sandroba/mattfool

~moc
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 15 2014 01:42 GMT
#2644
On June 15 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
Didn't sinani say he would make a post?

I don't like he used my points for him as a defence, and then has contributed nothing further???

Haru I will let bygones be, if u do is very weird. I see both alignments doing that. It's more a personality thing on how u deal with politics. What makes it weird is the spiel beforehand where he tried to SELL it. It's over the top and doesn't feel natural. I align that not Sith desperate town, but desperate scum.

I haven't reread ketomai yet, pretty busy today though.
Will try after lunch, otherwise I'm down with haru or sandroba/mattfool

~moc


nice timing.

I don't remeber saing that, and I definitely wasn't intending to use your argument as a defense for myself. Just saying that it was the argument on keto that I was going to make. I can reread ketomai right now I guess.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 15 2014 02:22 GMT
#2645
OK. I'm not going to go back and do a post-by-post filter dive again because we have enough of that on keto so far, I think.

So one point that neither moc nor I have yet discussed is the way ketomai is defending himself. A large portion seems to be chainsawed back for an OMGUS on me, and in his language I am seeing a lot of "oh, I was an easy target" and him not really directly addressing the points that mocsta made, just clarifying the attacked posts in a way that doesn't actually relate to the case. What I'd like to see instead is his logic for why a townie would make a lot of the posts that he did.

Also, I really don't like his whole thing with marv. It seems like an easy thing for scum to do, just speculating about the overall greenest player in the game. It basically encompasses all of his content on Day 2 so far that isn't defending himself, and makes it seem like he has some other goal during the daytime besides staying alive. Well guess what. He doesn't. Because he's mafia.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 15 2014 02:40 GMT
#2646
On June 14 2014 11:29 sinani206 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 14 2014 07:37 roundabound wrote:
So....

The problem I had, still have, and may continue to experience with Ketomai is: for every attempt at contribution he makes, there is an additional of self-flagellation.

This is on par with the renown "newbie claim" where you sell yourself as inexperienced in the hopes of being ignored, and thus, blending in - the sacred mafia goal to survival.

TL;DR
Ketomai is actively attempting to blend in. Whilst this can be a town trait; Ketomai juggles this performance with fabricated arguments that are both simple to disprove and extremely superficial. Thus, I can only attribute this recurring behaviour to rolling mafia.


Pre KotC lynch
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 11:38 ketomai wrote:
I'm going to place my vote with roundabound until I can catch up with the thread. Exo is the one running against him and there's not much that indicates scum for me yet.

I'll post again tomorrow after work with some more detailed opinion.

This thread is incredibly hard to read/follow on my phone.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 11:51 ketomai wrote:
@roundabout I skimmed both situations and you were the more likely one of the two; I thought that should've been obvious. I'm casting the vote early in case something happens so I don't get instant modkilled. Obviously when I'm done reading the thread and thinking about things I'll most probably give my opinions and change it up. Until then, you can pretty much disregard my vote for you as filler after a cursory glance at both situations.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 12:10 ketomai wrote:
Well, whether or not my belief is incorrect or not doesn't matter because it's inconsequential. I'm trying to reassure you because you're so up in arms about it but you can do what you want, I don't really care.

Again, I'll post a more detailed analysis if I can get home early enough to read tomorrow. I'm done replying to you for now!

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 12:33 ketomai wrote:
On June 12 2014 11:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
i noticed poofter's post on ketomai and i realized that ketomai still hasnt done anything and should still probably die. more votes on him pls.


I'm here and I realize you're just pressuring me to respond, but reading 50 straight pages of mostly spam is honestly exhausting (and impossible for me after a long day at work). I gave up in the middle and just took a cursory glance through filters and whatnot for current top votes. I also took a look at a few other people that showed up near the beginning of the thread. I'll try to keep up with the thread from now on. Hopefully there's less spam in the future because missing 1 day so far seems to be catastrophic.

Top votes:

Koshi: Leaning slightly towards mafia. Biggest flag is his lack of cooperation with town as noted by others. He doesn't really argue, he just tries to pass off his viewpoints on the grounds that it should be obvious. I'm willing to wait on how he responds now that he's under pressure now and after he's promised to be more cooperative, however. He hasn't really contributed much other than defending himself. Also, I disagree with pretty much everything he says, but that doesn't really make him more or less mafia.

Exo: Leaning slightly towards town. He doesn't spam up the thread and has only posted the few times he's confident in his opinion. However, his last post that also contained his vote jumped to a conclusion really fast without much evidence. The way he said it leaves room for change, like my own vote, so I'm also not too suspicious of that. It feels more like he honestly doesn't know who to vote for because there's so much spam/finger pointing as a newer player.

Roundabout: No read. When he was attacking me earlier I thought he was doing that to everyone to create some chaos, but after looking through the filters he hasn't really done much past the early game. The point about him not contributing much is true, but not enough grounds to seem mafia yet; the game is early. The jump on me was a bit strange since I, personally, felt it was useless garbage spamming up the thread, but I'll ignore that. I would like to see him post more now that the "heat" is off of him.

strongandbig: Seems a little bit like mafia. Would be the easy pick to vote but I'd love to see him defend himself first because like my suspicions for every one else after 1 day, I'm not sure. If anything, a lynch wouldn't be so bad just because he's not productive/working w/ the town.

ritoky: Currently seems like mafia to me. He's on consistently throughout the day (his posts are very spread out), yet he doesn't really seem to contribute or address the game at all. He's just tunnel visioning Chromatically with nearly all his posts (who I personally have tagged as slightly town, so I naturally disagree with most of what he's saying).

Chairman Ray: slightly town. So far everything he posts is pretty logical. I disagree a bit with his leaps on roundabout, but he's defended himself and arguments pretty well, so I like that. He brings up his own arguments to add to town discussion as well, which is usually good if they make sense.

MZ: Other than furthering the VA lynchwagon (unless I missed some great post about it), not enough info, no read.


Anyway I made a post because I promised it, but as you can see my knowledge of the thread is not very thorough yet. You should view these as my initial thoughts. I feel strongest about ritoky out of the people I checked so I'll vote on him for now to get him to speak out.

Another issue I have with this post is the focus on people that have votes.
I get on one hand that a time-poor person *may* go straight to the vote counts.
On the other hand, I can not fathom why a townie that is not literate with the thread would trust the votes of ANY person to then perform this analysis.

Again, for every positive action ketomai makes; it is self-countered with a more significant negative.



Post KotC lynch
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 11:57 ketomai wrote:
Nice job on the lynch. In light of that lynch, it changes my opinions on a lot of people and made me look at others. Of those here are the ones that concern me most:

sinani: I'm feeling mafia on this one.

-KoC admitted after he got lynched that he's quite bad in mafia. It's not out of the question that some of his early defenses could be actual mafia. He went along with KoC's badly supported agenda on batsnacks.
-He voted for KoC at the tipping point after it became pretty clear that KoC was going to get lynched already. He actually soft defended KoC before that and then after a couple more votes came in and KoC surpassed SnB, he conceded.

On June 13 2014 02:29 sinani206 wrote:
On June 13 2014 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 13 2014 01:48 Amiko wrote:
Vote Count - Day 1:


Palmar (0): batsnacks
yamato77 (0): Palmar
roundabound (1): ObiWanShinobi, Tehpoofter, batsnacks, Chairman Ray, Bill Murray, Bill Murray, ketomai
sinani206 (0): Chromatically, Tehpoofter
Koshi (2): TicaTica, Tehpoofter, Rainbows, HaruRH, Chromatically, sinani206
TicaTica (0): Koshi
ExO_ (1): sandroba, Tehpoofter, kushm4sta
HolyFlare (0): Tehpoofter, Palmar
Bill Murray (0): roundabound
ketomai (2): ObiWanShinobi, Tehpoofter, Tehpoofter, roundabound
batsnacks (0): Chairman Ray, TheKingOfTheCats, Alakaslam
Meapak_Ziphh (1): Mattisfoolish, Bill Murray, Koshi
tehpoofter (1): Bill Murray, Palmar, VayneAuthority
strongandbig (7): Bill Murray, Palmar, Rainbows, Chairman Ray, ketomai, Alakaslam, HaruRH, Koshi
Chairman Ray (1): HaruRH, gumshoe, ExO_
Marvellosity (0): Tehpoofter
VayneAuthority (3): yamato77, kushm4sta, Meapak_Ziphh
Chromatically (1): ritoky
ritoky (0): ketomai
kushm4sta (3): ObiWanShinobi, HolyFlare, TheKingOfTheCats, ExO_
justanothertownie (0): Koshi, Palmar
ObiWanShinobi (1): TicaTica
TheKingOfTheCats (4): marvellosity, Palmar, justanothertownie, ObiWanShinobi

Not voting (2): Erandorr, strongandbig



Currently strongandbig is set to be lynched with 7 votes! Day will end in

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!


votes on me or kush at this point in the day are just lazy, save that pool of players for further use.


So it's lazy to still have votes on some of the leftover wagons because they should be concentrated on people who are actually going to be lynched, yet you are still the only person on poof? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I don't really see this as lazy. Can you elaborate?


Here, he's suggesting that there's nothing wrong with votes on ended bandwagons. Notice where his own vote is when he says this (on the antiquated Koshi wagon). While being on an inactive bandwagon is not exactly a 100% mafia tell (I am guilty as well), being present while having such a vote and being content with it is a lot more mafia. He also does not change his vote or provide any analysis aside from:

On June 13 2014 02:30 sinani206 wrote:
On June 13 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
Look. I think KoC has a really good chance of flipping mafia. I think people should vote for him.

I don't really think s&b is mafia.

If there needs to be an alternative wagon, I think it should be ketomai.


I'm not opposed to a ketomai lynch.


Here it's already apparent that KoC is the case that should be focused on here yet he ignores marv (and marv called him out on it) and just tries to bring up my case again. He doesn't actually "investigate" KoC until he gets called out on ignoring it. In fact, the people he has problems with in his post history are myself and koshi, who a lot of people were attacking anyway. I obviously know I'm not mafia and I'm starting to think Koshi is less mafia, which makes his cases even more suspicious to me personally.

Anyway, besides that just look at his filter. He's basically contributed nothing while going for the easy low hanging fruits. That combined with his suspicious voting and lack of proactivity in analyzing big cases or any cases makes me think he's mafia.

+ Show Spoiler +

Exo: starting to think he's more mafia

On June 13 2014 00:40 ExO_ wrote:
I actually agree on Kush. When I read his filter, it doesn't even look like he's trying to play. He responded to Obi and HF by saying they should lynch him, and he's the jester. I'm not sure whether to interpret this as him being sarcastic and dismissive, or him just not wanting to play this game. Either way, I don't see him as being helpful in the future if he is going to continue like this.

##unvote

##Vote kushm4sta


I'm having a very hard time determining what should indicate mafia, and what should indicate town (especially since it's day 1 and nothing has actually happened yet.) I'm forming opinions of people easily enough, but just thinking, for example, that marvel can be very rude doesn't make him mafia. And people who have been helpful and kind aren't necessarily town.


Similarly to sinani, he ignores a lot of big cases. In this post he ignores the KoC train while it's happening (and never addresses it despite being there the whole time) for almost a policy lynch on kush (with not much evidence given). He also in this post milks the newbie card, that everyone has been giving him a pass for, a little too much. For someone who's having a hard time "[indicating] who's mafia", he doesn't seem to put much effort into finding them. His accusations usually do not have a lot of backing, and in this case, his lack of accusations over the course of the whole day combined with that puts him over the top for me.

I find this an extremely miscontrued and fabricated depiction of Sinani.
Firstly, Ketomai takes issue that Sinani did not consider KotC as a lynch, inferring anyone who does not vote scum: equivocates to scum.
Secondly, he completely ignores the fact that Sinani made a case on both Koshi and Ketomai.
Guess what.. those are the two people Sinani was willing to vote vote (as proven by Ketomais plucked Sinani quotes).

Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 12:01 ketomai wrote:
Also, for both of those people, they have not actually posted much. It's much less than I thought at first because they have been discussed as potential mafia during the very beginnings of the game. The common theme here is they are laying pretty low without stepping up with any original content. Both are present during the crucial moments before the lynch and do not participate despite clearly paying attention to the game before and during that point.

Here ketomai takse the easy road; suggesting lack of participation = mafia, GG.
There is no link to mindset in existing filter.
I find superficial arguments like this tend to come from very bad town, or mafia.
Clearly I tend towards the latter.

Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 13:19 ketomai wrote:
See, everyone just says I'm mafia without providing a good reason. I'm not against people calling me mafia if they think so, but with so many people doing it without what most would consider solid reasoning yet, it becomes detrimental to the town.

My bandwagon is the easiest for mafia to jump on because it's the safe one. Marv has me on his list, and it's the cool thing to do to accuse me with 1 line and that's it. They don't even need to give a reason because no one else is. I'm not saying the people who did are mafia necessarily, but look how many people randomly bring up my name as other bandwagons are going on. Intentionally or not, it potentially gives people an easy out to discussing the real issues that actually have evidence.

The reason I haven't been refuting any cases against me is because there really aren't any. I want someone to give me a solid case that I can at least attempt to refute to get this over with. Because as it stands now, my name is just potential misdirection.
I acknowledge that both alignments can go on a preemptive defense; but this reads odd to me.
In blue: He infers that with so many proponents of his lynch, mafia must clearly be involved.
Yet,
In red: He self-flagellates again, and says the misdirection of his lynch (due to being town) may only be a "potential"/possibility.

Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 13:33 ketomai wrote:
On June 13 2014 13:20 ExO_ wrote:
On June 13 2014 11:57 ketomai wrote:
Nice job on the lynch. In light of that lynch, it changes my opinions on a lot of people and made me look at others. Of those here are the ones that concern me most:

sinani: I'm feeling mafia on this one.

-KoC admitted after he got lynched that he's quite bad in mafia. It's not out of the question that some of his early defenses could be actual mafia. He went along with KoC's badly supported agenda on batsnacks.
-He voted for KoC at the tipping point after it became pretty clear that KoC was going to get lynched already. He actually soft defended KoC before that and then after a couple more votes came in and KoC surpassed SnB, he conceded.

On June 13 2014 02:29 sinani206 wrote:
On June 13 2014 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 13 2014 01:48 Amiko wrote:
Vote Count - Day 1:


Palmar (0): batsnacks
yamato77 (0): Palmar
roundabound (1): ObiWanShinobi, Tehpoofter, batsnacks, Chairman Ray, Bill Murray, Bill Murray, ketomai
sinani206 (0): Chromatically, Tehpoofter
Koshi (2): TicaTica, Tehpoofter, Rainbows, HaruRH, Chromatically, sinani206
TicaTica (0): Koshi
ExO_ (1): sandroba, Tehpoofter, kushm4sta
HolyFlare (0): Tehpoofter, Palmar
Bill Murray (0): roundabound
ketomai (2): ObiWanShinobi, Tehpoofter, Tehpoofter, roundabound
batsnacks (0): Chairman Ray, TheKingOfTheCats, Alakaslam
Meapak_Ziphh (1): Mattisfoolish, Bill Murray, Koshi
tehpoofter (1): Bill Murray, Palmar, VayneAuthority
strongandbig (7): Bill Murray, Palmar, Rainbows, Chairman Ray, ketomai, Alakaslam, HaruRH, Koshi
Chairman Ray (1): HaruRH, gumshoe, ExO_
Marvellosity (0): Tehpoofter
VayneAuthority (3): yamato77, kushm4sta, Meapak_Ziphh
Chromatically (1): ritoky
ritoky (0): ketomai
kushm4sta (3): ObiWanShinobi, HolyFlare, TheKingOfTheCats, ExO_
justanothertownie (0): Koshi, Palmar
ObiWanShinobi (1): TicaTica
TheKingOfTheCats (4): marvellosity, Palmar, justanothertownie, ObiWanShinobi

Not voting (2): Erandorr, strongandbig



Currently strongandbig is set to be lynched with 7 votes! Day will end in

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!


votes on me or kush at this point in the day are just lazy, save that pool of players for further use.


So it's lazy to still have votes on some of the leftover wagons because they should be concentrated on people who are actually going to be lynched, yet you are still the only person on poof? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I don't really see this as lazy. Can you elaborate?


Here, he's suggesting that there's nothing wrong with votes on ended bandwagons. Notice where his own vote is when he says this (on the antiquated Koshi wagon). While being on an inactive bandwagon is not exactly a 100% mafia tell (I am guilty as well), being present while having such a vote and being content with it is a lot more mafia. He also does not change his vote or provide any analysis aside from:

On June 13 2014 02:30 sinani206 wrote:
On June 13 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
Look. I think KoC has a really good chance of flipping mafia. I think people should vote for him.

I don't really think s&b is mafia.

If there needs to be an alternative wagon, I think it should be ketomai.


I'm not opposed to a ketomai lynch.


Here it's already apparent that KoC is the case that should be focused on here yet he ignores marv (and marv called him out on it) and just tries to bring up my case again. He doesn't actually "investigate" KoC until he gets called out on ignoring it. In fact, the people he has problems with in his post history are myself and koshi, who a lot of people were attacking anyway. I obviously know I'm not mafia and I'm starting to think Koshi is less mafia, which makes his cases even more suspicious to me personally.

Anyway, besides that just look at his filter. He's basically contributed nothing while going for the easy low hanging fruits. That combined with his suspicious voting and lack of proactivity in analyzing big cases or any cases makes me think he's mafia.



Exo: starting to think he's more mafia

On June 13 2014 00:40 ExO_ wrote:
I actually agree on Kush. When I read his filter, it doesn't even look like he's trying to play. He responded to Obi and HF by saying they should lynch him, and he's the jester. I'm not sure whether to interpret this as him being sarcastic and dismissive, or him just not wanting to play this game. Either way, I don't see him as being helpful in the future if he is going to continue like this.

##unvote

##Vote kushm4sta


I'm having a very hard time determining what should indicate mafia, and what should indicate town (especially since it's day 1 and nothing has actually happened yet.) I'm forming opinions of people easily enough, but just thinking, for example, that marvel can be very rude doesn't make him mafia. And people who have been helpful and kind aren't necessarily town.


Similarly to sinani, he ignores a lot of big cases. In this post he ignores the KoC train while it's happening (and never addresses it despite being there the whole time) for almost a policy lynch on kush (with not much evidence given). He also in this post milks the newbie card, that everyone has been giving him a pass for, a little too much. For someone who's having a hard time "[indicating] who's mafia", he doesn't seem to put much effort into finding them. His accusations usually do not have a lot of backing, and in this case, his lack of accusations over the course of the whole day combined with that puts him over the top for me.


I don't think this is fair. For starters, calling me out on my posting amount when you've posted about half of what I have seems rather silly. When it comes to KoC I didn't see it. He didn't look like mafia to me. But to be honest, nobody really does. So instead of voting for what I feel would essentially be a guess, I'm going to vote for the guy who is being very trolly and actively telling people to lynch him (kush). For some reason a lot of players seem to think that acting this way makes him a vigilante, and I don't understand that at all. So I stand by my vote on Kush.

You're right about effort though. I'm probably not putting forth the effort that some players are. The amount of information in 55ish pages of reading is crazy. Being expected to read all of it and remember who said what about who when, and make predictions out of all of it seems like the norm here and I'm not sure I can keep up with that pace. I'm going to try my best, but TLmafia isn't the only thing I'm doing. If that's not good enough for you, if the fact that I'm not willing to accuse people I don't have strong feelings about isn't good enough for you, then lynch me. I'm not going to change how I'm playing right now. I can tell you this much: I'm 100% town, and want to do what I can to help town win (thereby allowing me to win). If I was mafia you'd be damn sure I'd be asking what things to say, what not to say. But I'm on my own. So I'm doing the best I can. That's about all you can expect from me, take it or leave it.


See that's what I don't like about your play. If you weren't seeing KoC, then SAY THAT and say why before you randomly post about someone completely different. You don't want to even talk about people you don't have strong feelings about but you speak up about the randomest of people without solid evidence. I mean you accused Kush previously but your only reasoning is "he asked for it" and "he's trolly". MANY people have been "trolly" this game (Vayneauthority, Palmer, etc). Do you find a borderline policy lynch (by your reasoning) on kush more acceptable than ANY of the cases that have been brought up? I find that that hard to believe.

As for why I have so few posts, it's because yes, I am generally only active after work in a 4-5 hour time period. However, I had more of a problem about your post content and when you're inactive rather than the total posts. The total posts was just an observation.

This is very ironic given:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 05:01 Amiko wrote:
Day 1 - Final Vote Count:


strongandbig (4): Bill Murray, Palmar, Rainbows, Chairman Ray, ketomai, Alakaslam,


TheKingOfTheCats was lynched with 11 votes!

Night 1 will end in

Post KotC, Ketomai comments about Sinani + Exo.

Where is *ANY* statement about SnB?



The rest of his filter is fluff about theory

~moc


Well, I guess you did my job for me.

<3

now time to go get rid of some low prio

Aaahhhh

I interpretted this as you coming back with thoughts

Hhhmmmm. Carry on
Edit. I see you have
~moc
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 02:55 GMT
#2647
The actual definition of "self-flagellation" is far less sexual than I thought it would be, disappointing.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
June 15 2014 03:06 GMT
#2648
On June 15 2014 11:55 Chromatically wrote:
The actual definition of "self-flagellation" is far less sexual than I thought it would be, disappointing.


i concur.

also, this is boring.

whos down for lynching someone for absolutely no reason in hopes of a hero play?
Retired.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 15 2014 03:30 GMT
#2649
Vote Count - Day 2:


roundabound (1): batsnacks
Rainbows (1): HaruRH
HaruRH (1): Rainbows
Ketomai (2): roundabound, sinani206
kushm4sta (2): yamato77, Holyflare
Chromatically (1): ExO_
sandroba (0): justanothertownie, marvellosity, Koshi, mattisfoolish
mattisfoolish (3): marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie
gumshoe (1): mattisfoolish

Not voting (-): All'a'da rest'a'y'all wookies



Currently mattisfoolish is set to be lynched with 3 votes! Day will end in

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
June 15 2014 03:32 GMT
#2650
hey amiko, lets play rock paper scissors.

since noone else can be assed to play the game.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 15 2014 03:36 GMT
#2651
looks like you're the one who doesn't want to play the game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
June 15 2014 03:39 GMT
#2652
oh hi kush.

did you stop being mafia at some point i forget
Retired.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 03:41 GMT
#2653
I've been rereading Mocsta's case on ketomai because I didn't understand it the first time, and it doesn't really do it for me. I don't majorly disagree with any of the points, I'm just not really convinced.

The one thing I don't like about keto is that he's been here today, and I don't know who he wants to lynch. Other than that, some of his wording rubs me the wrong way? But not for any particularly scummy reason I can think of. I would rather lynch others.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 03:42 GMT
#2654
On June 15 2014 12:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
hey amiko, lets play rock paper scissors.

since noone else can be assed to play the game.

I'll play rock paper scissors! You go first.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 15 2014 03:44 GMT
#2655
Don't want to lynch Foolishness cz i don't like gumshoe
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 03:45 GMT
#2656
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 03:46 GMT
#2657
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.

+1 to this btw, I misread Haru's post the first time as "I want to see if rainbows is willing to go", like they were going to have a big showdown or something. Backing off, but only if Rainbows does, makes it seem like his case was only meant to deter Rainbows from attacking him. It's especially weird after he's made a big show of how convinced he is on Rainbows.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 15 2014 03:46 GMT
#2658
Also would be inclined to add poofter to the not like list because of his super lackluster day 2
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
June 15 2014 03:46 GMT
#2659
On June 15 2014 12:42 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 12:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
hey amiko, lets play rock paper scissors.

since noone else can be assed to play the game.

I'll play rock paper scissors! You go first.


i actually have no idea how we would go about doing this.

lets pick a time that we both post at and we see who wins?
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 15 2014 03:47 GMT
#2660
On June 15 2014 12:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 12:42 Chromatically wrote:
On June 15 2014 12:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
hey amiko, lets play rock paper scissors.

since noone else can be assed to play the game.

I'll play rock paper scissors! You go first.


i actually have no idea how we would go about doing this.

lets pick a time that we both post at and we see who wins?


Spoiler it so don't cheat
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.