• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War345.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8752 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 308 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
June 14 2014 19:58 GMT
#2601
On June 15 2014 04:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 04:21 roundabound wrote:
On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.

Why?

Theres only 1 right answer to this question

Mafia!


i

uhm

wat
Retired.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 20:01 GMT
#2602
My reads are completely different from everyone else's. I'm confused.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 20:02 GMT
#2603
Well at least the host seems to agree with me
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2014 20:05 GMT
#2604
He is saying play mafia vs World Cup

What the HIJOLE

What the fat!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 20:06 GMT
#2605
Thanks for clearing that up for me slam
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 20:17 GMT
#2606
I can say with certainty that I would have more to say about this game if I hadn't read the entire thread. Next time I should just ctrl+f my username on every page and respond that way.

How many of you are doing just that?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#2607
6. Now 5.
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 20:30 GMT
#2608
On June 15 2014 05:28 Koshi wrote:
6. Now 5.


I disagree. Too few.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 14 2014 20:40 GMT
#2609
On June 15 2014 05:05 Alakaslam wrote:
He is saying play mafia vs World Cup

What the HIJOLE

What the fat!

^^

Neither LCS nor the World Cup is as important as this. Don't tempt me.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 20:52 GMT
#2610
##vote sentinel
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 20:57 GMT
#2611
Hows it going village?! Time to catch some wolves. Anyone around to cliff me on what I've missed (read up to page like 116 i think)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 20:59 GMT
#2612
No just read. We decided you could be scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 14 2014 21:01 GMT
#2613
so funny story I think I might have cut my Internet while mowing the lawn

so hopefully that will be fixed soon
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 21:03 GMT
#2614
I wish tl had a generic %username% variable like Msdos so I could write a generic case everyone would think is about them.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2014 21:06 GMT
#2615
On June 15 2014 05:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 05:05 Alakaslam wrote:
He is saying play mafia vs World Cup

What the HIJOLE

What the fat!

^^

Neither LCS nor the World Cup is as important as this. Don't tempt me.

SSON I am here am I not?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 21:08 GMT
#2616
On June 15 2014 05:59 Koshi wrote:
No just read. We decided you could be scum.


could be wolf*

and I'll let you guys know who is actually wolf soon.

So Koshi (you may have already said this) but what was your biggest revelation about the night kills?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 21:12 GMT
#2617
On June 14 2014 01:27 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
yes i randomly lynched my team-mate who was under no suspicion and lowered our KP for shits and giggles.

Well done roundabound.

I think the dude whose name starts with K TMId the shit out of that. I think it was a subconscious thing to do knowing that you are actually mafia and actually bussing your teammate. It also doesnt give you much credit if SnB is maf PR or whoever else was on the chopping block.

Boy you're too good to be true. Cant keep my eyes off of you.


Was this Robik? because I disagree with this heavily, at least the Ketomai TMIing thing. Him talking about how he can't make any good reads unless there is voting and stuff is wolfy/nooby, but I don't get a KotC > Marv > Ketomai team connection... were you drunk when you wrote this?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#2618
On June 15 2014 06:08 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 05:59 Koshi wrote:
No just read. We decided you could be scum.


could be wolf*

and I'll let you guys know who is actually wolf soon.

So Koshi (you may have already said this) but what was your biggest revelation about the night kills?

Nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 21:36 GMT
#2619
On June 14 2014 06:26 Koshi wrote:
I wont be doing much thread manipulation this day. Mafia depression.


This made me laugh but in all serious wtf is meant by "thread manipulation" by Obi that was a really odd thing to say. I mean I don't think Koshi has a lot of pull at this point in the thread to manipulate it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 14 2014 21:39 GMT
#2620
On June 15 2014 06:36 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 06:26 Koshi wrote:
I wont be doing much thread manipulation this day. Mafia depression.


This made me laugh but in all serious wtf is meant by "thread manipulation" by Obi that was a really odd thing to say. I mean I don't think Koshi has a lot of pull at this point in the thread to manipulate it.


Maybe he's suggesting that Koshi has Alts in every thread in this sub forum and he's using them to slide our thread out of view.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
NeuroSwarm 134
Nina 128
ViBE67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13341
910 68
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
canceldota127
League of Legends
Doublelift3395
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4324
Other Games
summit1g4439
fl0m1071
FrodaN888
C9.Mang0344
Liquid`Hasu290
ToD194
JimRising 96
UpATreeSC61
PPMD28
JuggernautJason1
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 32
• RyuSc2 25
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
• WagamamaTV566
League of Legends
• Scarra887
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur646
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
45m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.