• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War345.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 308 Next
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 14 2014 21:47 GMT
#2621
internet is working again

I'm sure you all missed me
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 21:55 GMT
#2622
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:00 GMT
#2623
On June 15 2014 06:39 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 06:36 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 14 2014 06:26 Koshi wrote:
I wont be doing much thread manipulation this day. Mafia depression.


This made me laugh but in all serious wtf is meant by "thread manipulation" by Obi that was a really odd thing to say. I mean I don't think Koshi has a lot of pull at this point in the thread to manipulate it.


Maybe he's suggesting that Koshi has Alts in every thread in this sub forum and he's using them to slide our thread out of view.


Maybe. I really like what Round had to say hereabout Ketomai's over night post. I had a similar reaction to it thinking it felt scummy but missed the fact that he didn't even mention SNB.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:03 GMT
#2624
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:08 GMT
#2625
England game on I'm assuming little interaction for awhile
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:11 GMT
#2626
On June 15 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.


I will oblige you in diction.

I read Exo slightly as wolf. Part of me can't put a finger on it--but KotC townread him for no reason at the beginning of D1. He had a case on Chrom who I believe is town. His day 1 play was lackluster from what I remember. SnB is slightly more townie after the lynch, but I'm still suspicious of his inactivity and ability to do nothing today (after all--if he is town, he possesses the greatest amount of information right now, besides mafia or an alignment cop i suppose). Sandro and Matt I'm lumping together in a "would lynch because not doing much" label. I actually don't want to touch Kush right now cus cats wanted to lynch him I believe (noob scum probably dont bus, eh?). CR hasn't done anything besides say 'hey man, i like what you said about haru' today, and his play d1 i am still weary of. Keto slightly wolf as well but I won't give him a reason so he can complain about me not giving a reason :p
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:13 GMT
#2627
On June 15 2014 07:11 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.


I will oblige you in diction.

I read Exo slightly as wolf. Part of me can't put a finger on it--but KotC townread him for no reason at the beginning of D1. He had a case on Chrom who I believe is town village. His day 1 play was lackluster from what I remember. SnB is slightly more townie villagery after the lynch, but I'm still suspicious of his inactivity and ability to do nothing today (after all--if he is town village, he possesses the greatest amount of information right now, besides mafia wolves or an alignment cop i suppose). Sandro and Matt I'm lumping together in a "would lynch because not doing much" label. I actually don't want to touch Kush right now cus cats wanted to lynch him I believe (noob scum wolves probably dont bus, eh?). CR hasn't done anything besides say 'hey man, i like what you said about haru' today, and his play d1 i am still weary of. Keto slightly wolf as well but I won't give him a reason so he can complain about me not giving a reason :p


Wow. Sorry poof
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:16 GMT
#2628
Also Ritoky has not pushed Chrom at all today. He notes that Chrom being wolf is "blatantly apparent" yet hasn't done anything to provide the village with a form of discussion around Chrom, or even voted him for that matter. No like.

Slam needs to be vigged ASAP because Hijole.

Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:18 GMT
#2629
Vayne should probably also be lynched somewhere. If somehow we find a spare gallows and noose, because apparently ours is only good for one hanging per day.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 22:20 GMT
#2630
On June 15 2014 07:11 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.


I will oblige you in diction.

I read Exo slightly as wolf. Part of me can't put a finger on it--but KotC townread him for no reason at the beginning of D1. He had a case on Chrom who I believe is town. His day 1 play was lackluster from what I remember. SnB is slightly more townie after the lynch, but I'm still suspicious of his inactivity and ability to do nothing today (after all--if he is town, he possesses the greatest amount of information right now, besides mafia or an alignment cop i suppose). Sandro and Matt I'm lumping together in a "would lynch because not doing much" label. I actually don't want to touch Kush right now cus cats wanted to lynch him I believe (noob scum probably dont bus, eh?). CR hasn't done anything besides say 'hey man, i like what you said about haru' today, and his play d1 i am still weary of. Keto slightly wolf as well but I won't give him a reason so he can complain about me not giving a reason :p


Villagery. I agree SNB/Mattfoolish need to step up or get out. Not sure how I feel about Kush tbh. Ketomai just rubbing me the wrong way. I'm going to talk more of him later once I'm caught up reading.

Need Haru to come around now.

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2014 22:22 GMT
#2631
On June 15 2014 07:16 Rainbows wrote:
Also Ritoky has not pushed Chrom at all today. He notes that Chrom being wolf is "blatantly apparent" yet hasn't done anything to provide the village with a form of discussion around Chrom, or even voted him for that matter. No like.

Slam needs to be vigged ASAP because Hijole.


I second this!!

COME AT ME SSON

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 14 2014 22:32 GMT
#2632
On June 15 2014 07:11 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.


I will oblige you in diction.

I read Exo slightly as wolf. Part of me can't put a finger on it--but KotC townread him for no reason at the beginning of D1. He had a case on Chrom who I believe is town. His day 1 play was lackluster from what I remember. SnB is slightly more townie after the lynch, but I'm still suspicious of his inactivity and ability to do nothing today (after all--if he is town, he possesses the greatest amount of information right now, besides mafia or an alignment cop i suppose). Sandro and Matt I'm lumping together in a "would lynch because not doing much" label. I actually don't want to touch Kush right now cus cats wanted to lynch him I believe (noob scum probably dont bus, eh?). CR hasn't done anything besides say 'hey man, i like what you said about haru' today, and his play d1 i am still weary of. Keto slightly wolf as well but I won't give him a reason so he can complain about me not giving a reason :p


only doing what I can. My case on chrom has been largely ignored without anybody giving me feedback either way. If the case is bad I'd like to know why, because I think it's quite good. Not perfect, but it's better than the other cases I've seen so far. You pointed out kotc called me town day 1: this is exactly what marv noticed. He said its more likely for a mafia to call a town a town than for a mafia to call a mafia a town. So who's conclusion is right?

Perhaps I'm taking being accused a little too personally, but I don't think I look wolfy at all, and don't like being called it.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:46 GMT
#2633
Exo, marv is actually correct in this regard. Trouble is, kotc was very new. Probably no bussing is all i can garner from that.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 14 2014 23:22 GMT
#2634
On June 15 2014 03:10 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 23:28 marvellosity wrote:
matt/foolish too.

sandroba + mattfool are too good to be allowed to sit back for 2 days doing next to nothing. They get the day 1 pass but not the day 2 pass.

This and the previous sandroba post are the towniest youve had all game.

just posting reql qucik while catchong up on the pooper. Going wine tasting in 10 mins.

Poofter, thoughts on haru/rainbows being two town fighting?


Maybe. I think if there is a wolf its Haru. His tone and the fact he seems to care more about not dieing than figuring out people's alignment. Like he was sitting there then got poked with a stick by rainbow and is mad at him cause he just wanted to sit there.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 15 2014 00:09 GMT
#2635
1. KotC is not new. He plays on OMGUS a lot.
2. I think Haru is town. saying "ill drop it if you do" is not something scum is likely to do, because they want it to seem like there is real conviction behind their reads.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 00:29 GMT
#2636
Hey

Why is rainbows town even? Like can someone defense him for me?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 00:30 GMT
#2637
On June 15 2014 06:47 Chromatically wrote:
internet is working again

I'm sure you all missed me

PVC piping and a narrow shovel:
>$50
Not having to worry about chopping up your internet:
Priceless
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 15 2014 00:32 GMT
#2638
alaka to me rainbows is pretty town just because his case on haru is so extensive, and I remember parts of his original case seem kind of complicated for scum to think of
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 00:35 GMT
#2639
Bamcis

I thank thee kushm4sta

Anyone else feel free to chime in
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 00:51 GMT
#2640
On June 15 2014 09:09 kushm4sta wrote:
1. KotC is not new. He plays on OMGUS a lot.
2. I think Haru is town. saying "ill drop it if you do" is not something scum is likely to do, because they want it to seem like there is real conviction behind their reads.


So, then, Haru has no real conviction behind his read on me. Yet is willing to get lynched so people will lynch me the following day? ehhhh
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
NeuroSwarm 134
Nina 128
ViBE67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13341
910 68
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
canceldota127
League of Legends
Doublelift3395
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4324
Other Games
summit1g4439
fl0m1071
FrodaN888
C9.Mang0344
Liquid`Hasu290
ToD194
JimRising 96
UpATreeSC61
PPMD28
JuggernautJason1
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 32
• RyuSc2 25
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
• WagamamaTV566
League of Legends
• Scarra887
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur646
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
45m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.