• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8541 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 120 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 08 2014 19:33 GMT
#1581
Caller should know better than to ask for massclaim in this setup without any Coroner reveals. Mass claim accomplishes nothing right now except give Scum easier night kill choices.

I'm just meh on Palmar right now, especially after he told me about the Steam group for Dota 2. He gets a pass from me.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 08 2014 19:36 GMT
#1582
On May 09 2014 03:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually if marv actually thinks I'm scum then

##Vote: marvelosity

EZ game EZ life.

You know you are going to be lynched if that's everything you got, right?
On May 09 2014 03:52 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 01:33 justanothertownie wrote:

Ace, you have ~30 hours to do towny stuff.


yall dont wanna lynch Caller? pffft

btw what is "towny" stuff?

Surprise me!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 08 2014 19:43 GMT
#1583
I just gave you some mind blowing analysis, chew on it. Oh and austin is not a good lynch at all. Alakaslam parroting Caller is lol funny because all austin did in responding to marv is point out that Gumshoe's post may have happened before BH was possibly recruited, therefore they can't be scumbuddies. Caller's post frames it as if anything austin says there is suspicious.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 08 2014 21:18 GMT
#1584
btw I'm going to sleep so I can wake up in a few hours and watch the browns fuck up the nfl draft.

remember, a vote for WoS is a vote for mafia.
Computer says mafia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 08 2014 21:22 GMT
#1585
Ace is just making some shit up because he's defending his scumbuddy

see i can do it too
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2014 22:03 GMT
#1586
Lynch marv for the sins of his forbears. LYNCH HIM!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2014 22:04 GMT
#1587
Palmar if you're town then hold my hand and lynch marv with me. I promise he won't hurt you as long as I'm here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 08 2014 22:19 GMT
#1588
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2014 22:23 GMT
#1589
LOOK AT HIS MALICIOUS POPCORN!!! BLASPHEMER!!! SINNER!!! LYNCH IT WITH HOLY RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2014 23:01 GMT
#1590
HIJOLE

I get it I get it.

Too bad, it's who I am. I tried to fix this, I failed.

Ace blatant fabricating IMO but a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest...

Dat Paul Simon Art Garfunkel
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2014 23:40 GMT
#1591
On May 09 2014 08:01 Alakaslam wrote:
HIJOLE

I get it I get it.

Too bad, it's who I am. I tried to fix this, I failed.

Ace blatant fabricating IMO but a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest...

Dat Paul Simon Art Garfunkel

Lynch marv with me Alak. I'm sorry I thought you were scum. I'm sorry. But please lynch marv with me. This is important.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 09 2014 00:15 GMT
#1592
We're not lynching VE. His first couple bits in the QT:


Immediately starts asking Fool/BH if they're okay with each other
Okay, having read this thang I only have one question for both of you:

Are you fine with the other one? As in, you've spent time together in here, do you feel like the other is trustworthy?

I assume the answer is yes based on what's been said in thread and in here but I want to make sure before we go further.


Starts poking them about reads, doesn't get why Foolishness wants to lynch RoL on D2 (looking more at Caller/Palmar, and doing so by 'splainin' himself AND pestering Fool/BH about their reads on the two, why they have em, etc.)

has 1800000000 options to call people scummy. Doesn't do says. Says gumshoe posting is different from gumshoe's normal play, but not townie/scummy for him. Pokes BH because BH wants to lynch Gumshoe, but also is okay lynching Oats (who is pushing Gumshoe). Calls BH scum in a joking way for that, in a way that reads townie.




Blah blah. Also I'm super duper convinced by him kinda sorta pushing me but not really. His posts in thread, and a couple in QT, read like he is confused about me, a little worried. He's...not sure if I'm town or not, but there's no malice behind it, there's no purpose like "I'm gonna lynch your ass pew pew pew." It's "wtf is up I thought this and that and why aren't you doing x, because I think you should be doing x as town, are you not town? Uh oh." ----> AND THEN HE ASKS ME STUFF AND WHATNOT, INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING I'M SCUM AND DRAWING BAD ASCII PICTURES AND TALKING ABOUT ABBA LIKE SOME OTHER JERK HAS BEEN DOING.



Anywho, VE is not mafia. Please try again.
Fe fi fo fum.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 09 2014 00:32 GMT
#1593
On May 09 2014 01:20 Palmar wrote:
YO

TOWN

WAVEOFSHADOW IS MAFIA

PALMAR OUT



Can you explain to me why a Mafia WoS sees his partners dying off and decides "I'm going to start trying harder and seem more excited about the game" he had basically the same feel in posting tone that you did where you suddenly got happier because the game was going in towns favor. He goes from sorta defeated to Alright maybe we got this! Why does ScumWoS do this? How is VE/VA/Caller more town than WoS?


@Austin I don't have QT access but that instantly suspicious thing that you brought up reminds me of Catastrophe where I PMd VE during the PM phase and was hit with nothing but a wall about how he couldn't trust me. (He was traitor in that game) So when you said that it makes me actually feel like he is more Scummy.

@slam/Austin/Jat/Wos/Palmer how is marv's scum game? Cause I had a pretty decent scum read on prphlz but Marv seems really town its hard to think they're the same "person" in the game cause htye seem like different alignments to me. Is marv good enough at scum to look townie like this?

@Jat I think Ace/Caller are both fine shots neither has a connection to others so their flips are not as productive as someone who has said more than 2 sentences. I'm not wholly opposed to holding a shot. I will say that if I still had my shot shooting both caller and Ace would be a good day I feel like we hit a scum a large majority of the time. Caller asking everyone to role claim was really really weird to me it seems to benefit scum more than anyone else.

@Caller can you explain the benefits of role claiming today? Why is it pro town and what information do you hope to gather?

1st
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 09 2014 00:35 GMT
#1594
On May 09 2014 09:15 austinmcc wrote:
We're not lynching VE. His first couple bits in the QT:


Immediately starts asking Fool/BH if they're okay with each other
Show nested quote +
Okay, having read this thang I only have one question for both of you:

Are you fine with the other one? As in, you've spent time together in here, do you feel like the other is trustworthy?

I assume the answer is yes based on what's been said in thread and in here but I want to make sure before we go further.


Starts poking them about reads, doesn't get why Foolishness wants to lynch RoL on D2 (looking more at Caller/Palmar, and doing so by 'splainin' himself AND pestering Fool/BH about their reads on the two, why they have em, etc.)

has 1800000000 options to call people scummy. Doesn't do says. Says gumshoe posting is different from gumshoe's normal play, but not townie/scummy for him. Pokes BH because BH wants to lynch Gumshoe, but also is okay lynching Oats (who is pushing Gumshoe). Calls BH scum in a joking way for that, in a way that reads townie.




Blah blah. Also I'm super duper convinced by him kinda sorta pushing me but not really. His posts in thread, and a couple in QT, read like he is confused about me, a little worried. He's...not sure if I'm town or not, but there's no malice behind it, there's no purpose like "I'm gonna lynch your ass pew pew pew." It's "wtf is up I thought this and that and why aren't you doing x, because I think you should be doing x as town, are you not town? Uh oh." ----> AND THEN HE ASKS ME STUFF AND WHATNOT, INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING I'M SCUM AND DRAWING BAD ASCII PICTURES AND TALKING ABOUT ABBA LIKE SOME OTHER JERK HAS BEEN DOING.



Anywho, VE is not mafia. Please try again.

none of this says why VE is town. Please try again
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 09 2014 00:38 GMT
#1595
On May 09 2014 06:22 Caller wrote:
Ace is just making some shit up because he's defending his scumbuddy

see i can do it too



Who is his scum buddy in your mind? Palmer? What do you think of Marv coming into the thread? Does it change how you felt on prphlz? (honestly don't even know how you feel/felt on him even if you said)


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 09 2014 06:18 Palmar wrote:
btw I'm going to sleep so I can wake up in a few hours and watch the browns fuck up the nfl draft.

The Browns are the worst drafting team ever. I have two buddies who are huge fans so can't wait to see what kinda dumb stuff they do this year!


2nd
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 09 2014 00:40 GMT
#1596
also poofter, dunno what drugs you're smoking but prplhz was mega town. He had opinions and pushed stuff and said stuff. That alone makes prp 99% town. You should check out his scumgames.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 09 2014 00:50 GMT
#1597
On May 09 2014 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
also poofter, dunno what drugs you're smoking but prplhz was mega town. He had opinions and pushed stuff and said stuff. That alone makes prp 99% town. You should check out his scumgames.


The good kind of course. The part that stuck out to me was his push on Foolishness the day that Ceph came out. I just can't understand how that is townie. Austin seemed to think so too so maybe I'm just missing it but he seemed to not care at all like he already knew the info. Can you explain why that push was townie? He also was tunneling Foolish the day Oats got lynched. Thats my hold up with him/you because your posts have all seemed townie but he was off to me. I haven't seen his or your scum games though so I can speak to neither and people talk about you being really good so if he was playing bad scum you could be playing good scum.

Also What do you make of Ace's interaction with Palmer? and Caller's "everyone mass claim"? I wish we could shoot both of them tbh. I feel like Ace is trying to buddy Palmer after pushing him for days and Caller says not a lot for the whole game then says "hey can a bunch of roles out that would be nice"

Can some of the quite people please seem town you can't all be scum? Thanks


3rd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 09 2014 00:58 GMT
#1598
On May 09 2014 09:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
also poofter, dunno what drugs you're smoking but prplhz was mega town. He had opinions and pushed stuff and said stuff. That alone makes prp 99% town. You should check out his scumgames.


The good kind of course. The part that stuck out to me was his push on Foolishness the day that Ceph came out. I just can't understand how that is townie. Austin seemed to think so too so maybe I'm just missing it but he seemed to not care at all like he already knew the info. Can you explain why that push was townie? He also was tunneling Foolish the day Oats got lynched. Thats my hold up with him/you because your posts have all seemed townie but he was off to me. I haven't seen his or your scum games though so I can speak to neither and people talk about you being really good so if he was playing bad scum you could be playing good scum.

Also What do you make of Ace's interaction with Palmer? and Caller's "everyone mass claim"? I wish we could shoot both of them tbh. I feel like Ace is trying to buddy Palmer after pushing him for days and Caller says not a lot for the whole game then says "hey can a bunch of roles out that would be nice"

Can some of the quite people please seem town you can't all be scum? Thanks


3rd.

Ok I'm only going to reply to this once, because it's a waste of my posts that I'm totally not wasting on other things like popcorns. The push on Foolish when Ceph had his claims is practically the towniest thing in his entire filter (other than said generic reasons which i mentioned) and it makes me sad that you don't understand why. Again with the background, prplhz = lurky, useless, does nothing scumplayer (to be fair, he does it as town also, but always as mafia)... anyway prplhz wanting to lynch Fool in general is just a read, lots of people wanted to lynch Foolish. Wanting to lynch Foolish on the day of the cop checks, well that's just unbelievably townie. There is literally zero chance a player like prplhz would stick his neck out and quite forcefully and repeatedly say we should be lynching Foolishness when there's a cop check. He would (and almost any mafia would) want to lynch into the cop claims. Because town is 100% going to lynch into the cop claims, so you're just drawing attention to yourself. You're suggesting a mafia prplhz, known for his passiveness (you don't need to know this), vehemently suggests lynching a town Foolishness in a situation where Foolishness can't possibly get lynched, in order to look terrible later when Fool flips town. It's ludicrous and you should be able to see why this is ludicrous. Engage yo brain.

I think I've made it quite clear what i make of Ace. Caller's "mass claim" is silly, and not in any particular way, although I'd lean slightly town from it maybe, for the simple reason towns never massclaim when some random dude with no influence goes "let's all claim", while on the other hand it's a guarantee when some dude does that that at least one person in town goes "wow what a terrible, scummy idea". Effectively there's no upside to a mafia with no thread influence suggesting a massclaim because town will not do it and he will look weird for not doing it. The flipside (and why it's not a strong townlean for that) is that a mafia can just say "yolo let's suggest this"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 09 2014 01:06 GMT
#1599
On May 09 2014 09:32 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Austin I don't have QT access but that instantly suspicious thing that you brought up reminds me of Catastrophe where I PMd VE during the PM phase and was hit with nothing but a wall about how he couldn't trust me. (He was traitor in that game) So when you said that it makes me actually feel like he is more Scummy.
Haha, I also had a 1 to and 1 from conversation with VE that game.

It's not that he doesn't trust them though. He's instantly asking whether THEY trust each other, looking for what they've been thinking. He starts giving reads, asking for reads, and he drops the jokey bit on thinking BH was scum (he had BH pretty townie actually, all through the lynch). So it's not like he's sewing dissent, he's trying to see where they're at. He doesn't not trust them, and he doesn't not trust me now.


@slam/Austin/Jat/Wos/Palmer how is marv's scum game? Cause I had a pretty decent scum read on prphlz but Marv seems really town its hard to think they're the same "person" in the game cause htye seem like different alignments to me. Is marv good enough at scum to look townie like this?
His scum game is solid. What seems really town to you about marv so far?


On May 09 2014 09:35 marvellosity wrote:
none of this says why VE is town. Please try again
He called me a bitch Scum VE has never used dirty language towards me.

Also, it certainly indicates why he's town. More than foolish or BH (or myself I think except trying to be all sneaky and being an idiot), VE used the QT to try and figure out THEIR alignments, and also their reads, while sharing his own. I know you dislike him not pushing oats/voting oats, but you wrong.

His N1 chat with Ace is someone trying to figure out the game (both Ace himself and see whether he agrees with Ace's thoughts on other players). His QT stuff is him trying to figure out alignments there, and push lynches on scum suspects of his. During the times where VE has actually been here and not in stupid AFK land, he's looked to solve the game and that is positive. You know that.

Doesn't vote oats, along with a bunch of folks. Yes, he wouldn't respond to a couple questions I posed about Oats and his Oatsread. That's a + to me. If he's scumbuddies with oats, he doesn't even respond? He goes "I'm defending my scumbuddy, a lynch candidate, and this guy is hounding my scumbuddy, and he's asking about my read on my scumbuddy, I better just entirely ignore it over multiple questions"? No. Not buying it. People who gave shitty justifications like "can't read oats" or "oats is oats" are more likely to be scum, imo, than someone who just wouldn't answer questions about his read on oats.

Koshi thing is kinda meh, and if VE loves being right and wants to look all correct, why is he townie on caller ---> vote caller? Like you basically say "VE is mafia because of this Koshi quote where Koshi says VE likes being right" AND "It's worth noting that VE voted caller for a while, despite calling caller town and defending him." At the very least, the second negates the first. VE can't love being right and want to appear right AND take both sides of an issue.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 09 2014 01:11 GMT
#1600
On May 09 2014 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 09:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 09 2014 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
also poofter, dunno what drugs you're smoking but prplhz was mega town. He had opinions and pushed stuff and said stuff. That alone makes prp 99% town. You should check out his scumgames.


The good kind of course. The part that stuck out to me was his push on Foolishness the day that Ceph came out. I just can't understand how that is townie. Austin seemed to think so too so maybe I'm just missing it but he seemed to not care at all like he already knew the info. Can you explain why that push was townie? He also was tunneling Foolish the day Oats got lynched. Thats my hold up with him/you because your posts have all seemed townie but he was off to me. I haven't seen his or your scum games though so I can speak to neither and people talk about you being really good so if he was playing bad scum you could be playing good scum.

Also What do you make of Ace's interaction with Palmer? and Caller's "everyone mass claim"? I wish we could shoot both of them tbh. I feel like Ace is trying to buddy Palmer after pushing him for days and Caller says not a lot for the whole game then says "hey can a bunch of roles out that would be nice"

Can some of the quite people please seem town you can't all be scum? Thanks


3rd.

Ok I'm only going to reply to this once, because it's a waste of my posts that I'm totally not wasting on other things like popcorns. The push on Foolish when Ceph had his claims is practically the towniest thing in his entire filter (other than said generic reasons which i mentioned) and it makes me sad that you don't understand why. Again with the background, prplhz = lurky, useless, does nothing scumplayer (to be fair, he does it as town also, but always as mafia)... anyway prplhz wanting to lynch Fool in general is just a read, lots of people wanted to lynch Foolish. Wanting to lynch Foolish on the day of the cop checks, well that's just unbelievably townie. There is literally zero chance a player like prplhz would stick his neck out and quite forcefully and repeatedly say we should be lynching Foolishness when there's a cop check. He would (and almost any mafia would) want to lynch into the cop claims. Because town is 100% going to lynch into the cop claims, so you're just drawing attention to yourself. You're suggesting a mafia prplhz, known for his passiveness (you don't need to know this), vehemently suggests lynching a town Foolishness in a situation where Foolishness can't possibly get lynched, in order to look terrible later when Fool flips town. It's ludicrous and you should be able to see why this is ludicrous. Engage yo brain.

I think I've made it quite clear what i make of Ace. Caller's "mass claim" is silly, and not in any particular way, although I'd lean slightly town from it maybe, for the simple reason towns never massclaim when some random dude with no influence goes "let's all claim", while on the other hand it's a guarantee when some dude does that that at least one person in town goes "wow what a terrible, scummy idea". Effectively there's no upside to a mafia with no thread influence suggesting a massclaim because town will not do it and he will look weird for not doing it. The flipside (and why it's not a strong townlean for that) is that a mafia can just say "yolo let's suggest this"
Mostly @poofter here.

This was basically my reasoning when I called prplhz super townie. Foolishness was more worried about prplhz, just not sure what to make of him and kinda scummy, I was very very townie because sticking neck out and aiming AWAY from the cop checks (when you can just kill the townie and waste time) read very town to me.

i THINK that BH being traitor negates this. The rest of prplhz's filter is still valuable and we need to look at it hard, but the voting Foolishness stuff is meh because if scum trusted the check, they knew that EITHER slam or BH was traitor. Scum wanting to lynch outside a town/scum check doesn't make sense to me, because they can push for a 1:1 lynch, at least try and swing things that way.

But scum don't want to lynch the traitor. If they haven't tried to recruit, cephiro's check says TO TOWN "one of these guys is scum." TO MAFIA, it says "one of these guys is the traitor." Mafia has, at worst, a 50/50 shot now at recruitment, instead of having to pick the traitor out of everyone. Just waiting even one day lets them try to recruit and be at full strength. I can totally understand mafia wanting to lynch outside the cop check IF the cop checks the traitor. I thought it was super townie because I thought the cop check had found a full-fledged mafia. Marv is arguing the same thing now, and while "scum prplhz dislikes sticking his neck out" is possibly a valid point, "scum would want to lynch into the cop check" is not.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 3m
INu's Battles
14h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.