• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:57
CEST 03:57
KST 10:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8366 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 120 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 12:49 GMT
#2221
He was aiming for exactly what happened - me defending him when he was on the block. Surely that's obvious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 12:51 GMT
#2222
Like it doesn't make sense from the other perspective that's possible which is scum/scum - the situation you're arguing. Why would he appeal to me if I'm his scumbuddy? Why would he about face on a read of me at a time when he needed votes unless I'm town?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 12:56 GMT
#2223
Anyway yeah. Filters.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 12:58 GMT
#2224
On April 28 2014 13:08 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2014 12:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Dear Ace: Why is Palmar your number one choice? Is it a thing where you're suspicious of prplhz and prplhz pardoned Palmar? Because if it is, I think that's kinda weaksauce. Where am /I/ in your lynch list because your buddy SnB wants to lynch me rul bad. Can we be friends this game? Check one: O ---- Yes O ---- No


It was Palmar who pardoned prp. Palmar is my number 1 because he wanted to hold the town hostage (lol) and wanted to shoot Caller instead of lynching him. If Caller is Town denying his flip while still leaving a lynch open is a major win for scum. Palmar's reaction was overboard. With Caller's nuke actually being a fake Palmar should be getting much more heat.

Before this game is over WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH! Only one of us can survive (likely, we'll both be dead).

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2014 12:46 Foolishness wrote:
On April 28 2014 12:35 Ace wrote:
explain

As everyone's agreed, what Caller did is not alignment indicative for him. I don't think anyone has brought up an argument about which way Caller is tending to lean that actually has some non-neutral basis to it. Anything said basically boils down to, "eh I think he's town just a feeling" or "eh I think he might be scum just a feeling". Really there's very little to be said about him (and yes this is a problem and he's going to prove his town to us or get shot).

Now Ace, what mindset would Palmar have to be in to do what he did? Obviously he was pretty open about it in his posts: he saw he was getting nuked, immediately believed it and used his ability cause why the fuck not? If you just found out you only get to play a mafia game for 24 hours you'd probably be pissed and do the same thing right?



This isn't what's solely triggering me though. Palmar using his power before dying doesn't sway me towards his alignment. My point is based on him not wanting to lynch Caller, but hold the Town hostage if Caller isn't shot.

Show nested quote +

I don't think a mafia would be in the same mindset if they found out they were about to die 24 hours into day 1. I'd expect them to be more calm about it since they have a team to support them (of course this would depend on the person in question). Furthermore, as I'm sure you are well aware, if Palmar was mafia and wanted to hurt the town he could have done way worse than what he did. Going yolo and pardoning someone who has 3 votes doesn't hurt anyone (regardless of what prphlz alignment is). What could he have done instead? Posted like he was a town and provide as much insight as possible, pardon whoever the most town-agreed person in the game is and convince all of us to mislynch Caller (assuming Caller is town of course). It probably would have worked, and as I said above I don't think there's anyone in this game right now who would be opposed to Caller dying (though he might not be the best lynch).

Maybe this is all a bit convoluted and too wifomy, but Palmar reminds me of Annul when RoL faked day-vigi shot him (who was also town). The emotional state makes more sense. I won't deny that what Palmar did was "anti-town" but I hardly think that Palmar is pushing an agenda here.




@1st bolded: This doesn't invalidate him being scum. Palmar might have been able to do worse but speculating on him doing so doesn't offset what he originally did. Just because it isn't the absolute worst doesn't mean it isn't scummy. While Palmar could have "posted like he's town and give insight" he didn't, and we should be going off of what he did do and not speculate on what he could have done. Excusing his behavior because of an actions he didn't take that could have done more damage doesn't make sense.

@2nd bolded: I agree with this to a degree. I don't think there was some kind of master plan to it at all. Just a convenient effort to deny a flip and lynch the guy nuking you. If Palmar is scum here remember he doesn't flip on death anyway so him wanting his accuser shot and not flipping works out to his advantage anyway.

This probably clears Palmar?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2014 12:58 GMT
#2225
On May 20 2014 21:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like it doesn't make sense from the other perspective that's possible which is scum/scum - the situation you're arguing. Why would he appeal to me if I'm his scumbuddy? Why would he about face on a read of me at a time when he needed votes unless I'm town?

Last post I respond to you until you make your detailed breakdown of the game/who you want to lynch

poof about faced on you on the day that poof was in zero danger of getting lynched, on the day I was possibly going to get lynched, or maybe you if people had gone with my case. He didn't appeal to you either..

In the situation where a marv-town replaces into a town that's somewhat in the doldrums, and marv possibly makes a case on mafia-VE, it makes a lot of sense for mafia to make a big play to get rid of me and pile up on me (VE + Ace + Poofter). If town lynches me day 5 I think town loses the game pretty hard. Obviously this necessitates poofter supporting you and going against me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 13:00 GMT
#2226
On May 20 2014 21:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 21:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like it doesn't make sense from the other perspective that's possible which is scum/scum - the situation you're arguing. Why would he appeal to me if I'm his scumbuddy? Why would he about face on a read of me at a time when he needed votes unless I'm town?

Last post I respond to you until you make your detailed breakdown of the game/who you want to lynch

poof about faced on you on the day that poof was in zero danger of getting lynched, on the day I was possibly going to get lynched, or maybe you if people had gone with my case. He didn't appeal to you either..

In the situation where a marv-town replaces into a town that's somewhat in the doldrums, and marv possibly makes a case on mafia-VE, it makes a lot of sense for mafia to make a big play to get rid of me and pile up on me (VE + Ace + Poofter). If town lynches me day 5 I think town loses the game pretty hard. Obviously this necessitates poofter supporting you and going against me.

Except it wasn't so great, and presumably it could have been at the time with six alive members marv. So....that kinda doesn't make sense either.

Anyway, I'm mid filters. Just stop with the talking yourself into thinking I'm scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 20 2014 13:05 GMT
#2227
##Vote vayneauthority
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 20 2014 13:06 GMT
#2228
On May 20 2014 21:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 21:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like it doesn't make sense from the other perspective that's possible which is scum/scum - the situation you're arguing. Why would he appeal to me if I'm his scumbuddy? Why would he about face on a read of me at a time when he needed votes unless I'm town?

Last post I respond to you until you make your detailed breakdown of the game/who you want to lynch

poof about faced on you on the day that poof was in zero danger of getting lynched, on the day I was possibly going to get lynched, or maybe you if people had gone with my case. He didn't appeal to you either..

In the situation where a marv-town replaces into a town that's somewhat in the doldrums, and marv possibly makes a case on mafia-VE, it makes a lot of sense for mafia to make a big play to get rid of me and pile up on me (VE + Ace + Poofter). If town lynches me day 5 I think town loses the game pretty hard. Obviously this necessitates poofter supporting you and going against me.


Tbf I don't think you were in any danger of being lynched. I thought the wagon on you was mostly just a joke.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 20 2014 13:09 GMT
#2229
I'm so fucking town this game...

On May 09 2014 18:04 Palmar wrote:
shit ass-town

Marv this town is great actually, you just don't know it yet.

And good job rescinding that townread on on scum poofter.


On May 10 2014 10:01 Palmar wrote:
For shooting koshi.

I don't want to lynch marv yet, but I also don't want to sheep him on VE.

So to me it comes down to WoS or poofter. poofter had a random vote on him, so fuck it, let's go with that.


On May 10 2014 10:02 Palmar wrote:
His 12 hours to do something bit was never going to end up with him changing his mind on confirmed town koshi. It was awful play and he should've known it.

We lynch poofter.


Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2014 13:13 GMT
#2230
You're right, VE, that particular quote does make Palmar look much better.

On April 29 2014 12:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
didnt even know there was vanilla town in this game, what a scrub

This is kinda interesting in a fairly incidental way (he's referring to himself). We know that every mafia that has flipped had a role...

##Unvote

Because i really like you.
On May 10 2014 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
who doesnt want to get out of this game? Ive been begging for a bullet for cycles.

This is also kinda disingenuous, given at another point he said "at least mafia won't shoot me now" in a positive way, and clearly he was angling to get shot not to remove himself from the game, but instead to shoot whoever was shooting him...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 13:17 GMT
#2231
On May 04 2014 12:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh wow he was the traitor too!
VERY INTERESTING.
But also FUCK YES. I can't think of a reason this doesn't clear both Cephiro AND Slam. SLam, next time please think before you shoot.

Important to note we don't know exactly how the traitor/mason and whatnot interaction went so we don't know if the scumteam knew who he was and vice versa for sure. This still heavily implicates Foolishness though imo, but I'd be ok to give him more time. Especially if he reveals whatever the hell went on in that QT.

Imo Poofter is next.
Gnight ladies and gents, and well done.


On May 07 2014 08:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 08:21 Palmar wrote:
On May 07 2014 08:18 Palmar wrote:
If foolishness flips town we lynch poofter for TMI


This is no joke btw.

We super lynch poof if fool is town.

I'm more inclined to lynch you and then super lynch Fool if you flip town. Hell, JAT can even shoot him.
Problem with lynching in general is we need VE/gumshoe/Cephiro all to show up.

I do so love when people sign up for mafia and play games.

I wonder how this comes about. Wave is suspicious of poofter, mentions a post of his that he dislikes earlier than both of these posts, but when Palmar mentions switching to poofter, Wave suddenly doesn't want to lynch Poofter - is more inclined to lynch Foolish or Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 13:22 GMT
#2232
On May 06 2014 20:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 20:26 Tehpoofter wrote:
@WoS I read your case on me what about my last post was super scummy? Does the fact that BH flipped traitor make your case stronger or weaker in your opinion? Also how do you feel about my Koshi shot? Why bring up that one of the early shots might have been on scum but then immediately say I'm still mafia? Does that mean that you think Yamato was scum shot by slam?

@austin Thanks for the breakdown of the QT I think this makes foolish look really townie and I really don't see a scum team going all in on a single QT. I also understand reasons for not saying the names of others in the QT. I want to say though if you have info about how/when those persons in the QT were recruited and who pushed for them I think it might be valuable to the thread especially since I think Foolish is town. Did BH give other suggestions on recruits? I saw that you said Foolish was looking at me or you.


Good to see that WoS has finally decided to play. I think its important to look at who is really putting forth effort in the thread atm and seeming excited. People like WoS and to a lesser extent Palmer have come out of the shadows and starting posting much more after 2 straight scum lynches. This reads townier for me on them because I'm excited that were kicking ass the past two days and hopefully can hit another one today. (Although looks like donkies are voting foolishness so I won't hole my breath)

Towniest Town: Tehpoofter, Ceph, Austin. Slam

Town circle: WoS JaT Foolish


Slightly Town: Palmer

Lurkers that made a big case on mafia and havent done shit else this game: Gumshoe

Slightly scummy: Va, Caller

Scummers: Ace, Prphlz, Ve


I really think we're making a mistake hitting Foolish here the QT stuff seems like good info to me from austin. I think that Foolish was the other lynch to Oats day 2 and we know his alignment. I feel like scum is probably lurking/dejected after two straight lynches Foolish doesn't seem like that in his readings.

We should be voting people like Ace who hasnt done shit all day maybe he does have real life things going on but he literally has just been pushing lynching Palmer and thats it. Like reading his short filter its no cases on Palmer just lets lynch him!!!

Prphlz wanted to kill Foolish yesterday and has been riding this train with JaT since day 2. For me I think that the scenario here is town Jat is wrong about Foolishness and Prphlz has been pushing this agenda with him while letting JaT do all the leg work. I would love to hear from you Prphlz more on who else could be scum minus Foolish?

VE: This feels exactly like Ve's game as traitor last game in Catastrophe to me. He just comes in talks about how town he is and how man hes so town like that shit does nothing for me at all. Not to mention he made this post: + Show Spoiler +
On May 01 2014 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi everyone!

So I'm looking at Palmar, Alakaslam, Cephiro.

Palmar for reasons Ace brought up and convinced me of - at first I thought he was townily fucking off and townily blew his load, but after reconsideration I just don't think Palmar does what he does as town. He could maybe convince me he's town through his play, but he certainly hasn't done it today. I realize he's said he's busy. That's nice, I'm busy too. I didn't pardon someone for no reason other than to use my power before I die though. Palmar did.

Alakaslam has that really weird shot on Yam. Notice I didn't say bad - yamato was literally asking to be shot, and wasn't playing the game. It wasn't a BAD shot. It was a WEIRD shot. Like, I don't care what he says, the townie response to "Hey list of seven people - I'm going to shoot one of you" is NOT "BANG FUCK YOU NO YOU'RE NOT". Coupled with the fact that he's unrepentantly sheeping after Caller on me and doing nothing but defend himself and it's pretty cut and dry imo.

Cephiro is mainly a respect suspect. geript died on N1, which is different, so I'm going to pay attention to his reads. He wanted Cephiro dead. When he said "Vigi shoot Cephiro" this was Cephiro's response:

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2014 07:07 Cephiro wrote:
On April 29 2014 07:04 geript wrote:
On April 29 2014 07:01 Cephiro wrote:
Mason group please recruit me. That's all for tonight.

You've made what... 1 post. Fuck that idea. Vigi shoot Ceph. That will solve the problem.


Now I've made two. There is no "problem". A vig shot on me would be a waste with much better targets around.


No mention of who those targets are, just that they exist. I don't like this. Further goes on to promise that we should have a better idea about him today. I don't, just want to lynch more.

My order of lynches is just so: Palmar>Alakaslam>Cephiro. I would lynch any of them to achieve a lynch and would feel like a good wholesome person doing so.
Before Ceph's claim basically I think he named 3 town. He also doesn't try to push these reads really at any point during that day. Yesterday he voted on Slam and never really pushed this read at all either.

I feel like Ace, Prphlz, Ve are playing lazy games and I feel like scum is playing a lazy game.

VA gets on the list for basically claiming a role non chalantly and playing this super weird game that seems off to me. He hasn't died at night either after basically announcing hes an unknown role Why would scum not try to kill him?

Caller did that weird thing on Palmer day one and has kinda checked out I gave him town points for that but (without looking) I don't know a single one of Caller's reads off the top of my head.

1st post of day.

What the fuck 'finally decided to play?'
I was instrumental in GETTING BH lynched in the first place. I didn't just start doing shit after he flipped. What have YOU done exactly? Fuck that noise.

As far as the shots are concerned, IF one of the scum was shot by you or slam, I firmly believe it had to have been yamato., No way in hell was Koshi scum, and no way in hell is Slam scum. The two thoughts work perfectly well, but my case on you being scum is in no way reliant on that anyway. It seems as though you can likely breathe easy though for another day because Foolishness is going to be lynched today no matter what happens.
Also highly HIGHLY doubt prplhz is scum atm. Same goes for VA and I'm pretty sure you should know why on that one as well.

I don't hate this post nearly as much as that other one of yours, but it's real easy to do absolutely nothing, come back and vomit some reads and slink back into the shadows because everyone is ignoring you. I expect you to USE your posts today, and start interacting with people if you're not scum.

Like presumably this post changes his mind? But he makes a point to say at the end that he expects poof to use his posts and not lurk and unless I'm mistaken between those two posts poof doesn't do much. Does he shoot Koshi between those two posts?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 13:29 GMT
#2233
Marv I want to see you muse about why there was no kill one morning.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2014 13:35 GMT
#2234
Probably mafia managed to forget to send one in between them. I've only ever seen mafia withold KP once, which was Vayne funnily enough, but that was because in that specific game there were two town roleblockers clearing people by roleblocking two people every night (## mafia). In my mind witholding KP is just never worth it in any circumstances because you're giving town more time/lynches. I have seen mafia fail to send in KP on a couple of occasions, for example my team after I was dead in Liquid City (and there were 3 of them!)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2014 13:38 GMT
#2235
Like it's 4-1 now which means we have two lynches.

If mafia had taken a shot, this would be the final lynch (3-1 mylo). If the intention was purposeful, it cannot possibly be worth giving town an extra lynch. Just makes zero sense. None. Zippo. *Any* benefit gained is more than offset by the fact town gets an extra lynch.

The only "sensible" explanation is that it was a communication breakdown within the mafia team and they forgot.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 13:41 GMT
#2236
On May 20 2014 22:38 marvellosity wrote:
Like it's 4-1 now which means we have two lynches.

If mafia had taken a shot, this would be the final lynch (3-1 mylo). If the intention was purposeful, it cannot possibly be worth giving town an extra lynch. Just makes zero sense. None. Zippo. *Any* benefit gained is more than offset by the fact town gets an extra lynch.

The only "sensible" explanation is that it was a communication breakdown within the mafia team and they forgot.

Yeah, this makes sense. What do you think about my point on Wave? He /was/ on the right side of poofter yesterday, but earlier in the game when he was supposedly suspicious of poofter already, he wanted to go between two "townies" (because only one is confirmed, Palmar I'm only presuming is town).

PREEETTY SUSPICIOUS imo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2014 13:50 GMT
#2237
These things happen. There is 0% chance I am going to lynch Wave today. I already mentioned during the night phase how I didn't find Wave's attacks on poof bussy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-20 16:49:20
May 20 2014 16:45 GMT
#2238
Vote Count:


Vayneauthority (1) - Palmar
VisceraEyes (0) -

Not Voting (4) - Marvellosity, VayneAuthority, VisceraEyes, WaveofShadow

Day ends in . There are 5 alive, and it takes 3 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 20 2014 19:50 GMT
#2239
well my life is so much easier if I just decide to blame WoS or Marv respectively if one of them happens to be mafia.

So that means we lynch VA or something today? or VE? Lynching VE is always fun.
Computer says mafia
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 21 2014 03:10 GMT
#2240
So have we abandoned this game in favor of the other? Does not bode well.
Anyway for now
##Vote: VayneAuthority
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings94
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 277
WinterStarcraft199
RuFF_SC2 93
CosmosSc2 76
ViBE47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2205
GuemChi 1416
Artosis 529
910 45
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever369
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 524
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox843
Other Games
summit1g9020
Day[9].tv775
shahzam641
JimRising 616
C9.Mang0381
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP42
• EnkiAlexander 30
• Hinosc 6
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv775
• Shiphtur642
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 3m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.