• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:32
CEST 18:32
KST 01:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 120 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2014 03:30 GMT
#2181
IF I WERE MAFIA I WOULD HAVE BUSSED THE SHIT OUT OF POOFTER D: D: D:

ITS NOT ME I SWEAR
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2014 03:31 GMT
#2182
THERE'S PROBABLY ONLY ONE LEFT AND IT'S NOT ME GUYS
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 19 2014 03:39 GMT
#2183
Last scum is VA.
Reread a bunch of the game and a lot of pieces fit, more so than VE or Plammar.
Details tomorrow.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 19 2014 03:45 GMT
#2184
Final post and a hint:
Check voting patterns and the order of votes as well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 19 2014 07:40 GMT
#2185
Man I'm confirmed town now
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 19 2014 08:39 GMT
#2186
Sadly this probably means Caller was town. Ruined my perfect vig statistic T_T
I didn't check what you said yet WoS but keep in mind that the vote counts in this game don't always show the correct order of events.
Also the scum:town dayvig ratio is now 3:3. Does that say anything about our claimed hero?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 19 2014 09:28 GMT
#2187
3 day vigis and 6 mafia seems so high, even with the low nightly KP :x

List of three things that I'm totes not getting at anything with:

People who tried to lynch marv for terrible reasons
Ace
tehpoofter

VisceraEyes

People who kept calling poof town despite multiple good reasons being given for him being mafia
VisceraEyes

People marv has had his vote on this game
gumshoe
Ace
tehpoofter

VisceraEyes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 19 2014 11:02 GMT
#2188
I'm slightly mad you lynched Ace when I wanted to lynch poofter. Ace is so much more fun to keep around.

Also, in hindsight, can't remember if I actually wrote this or just thought it at the time, but this poofter quote is hilarious.

On May 10 2014 11:31 Tehpoofter wrote:
So you disagree with a shot I took what 3 days ago.


He was angry I was calling him mafia for shooting Koshi long after the shot took place

I wonder if he thinks we have some statute of limitations in mafia games. "You can't call me mafia for that, it's in the past!"
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 19 2014 11:06 GMT
#2189
Ace may be more fun to keep around, but he's also sooo much more fun to lynch.

Totally random thought - if someone comes out the blue and claims medic, people should be sceptical of it at least, and not just blindly trust it

it's possible mafia made some funny play because they were in such dire straits
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 19 2014 11:08 GMT
#2190
Marv, I'll lynch whoever you want to lynch tomorrow, you've earned that.

However, if you have nothing to do today, go read WoS again. There is something about his quote where I called him mafia, when he defended himself not based on his content in this game, but appealed to his own skill instead or something. I would like you to go confirm you actually think he's town.

Here's the quote I mentioned.

On May 08 2014 00:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 18:02 Palmar wrote:
On May 07 2014 12:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
This is the perfect situation for scum right now. Austin and JAT now look like shit.


Why do Austin and Jat look like shit, explain in detail why they "look like shit". You have to demonstrate why townies would logically come to the conclusion that they were maliciously wrong and not accidentally wrong.

We know they were wrong, but almost everyone was wrong or has been wrong this game. So why these two, what about them being wrong makes them "look" particularly bad.

Also, you seem very certain that they are not mafia, like you're implying that they are almost confirmed town in your eyes because if one or both of them are mafia, the situation is most definitely not perfect for scum. So how do you know the situation is perfect for scum?

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh..... I get it



This game was a hell of a lot more fun when I didn't care about it.

I've already explained why JAT looks like shit, he has done nothing but push Foolishness all game to the detriment of any other scumhunting and usefulness. I've also already explained why I don't like Austin's push on Fool AFTER he came out with the QT as to me, the QT made him look townier. Also I was/am mad at them/myself. Fact remains that there are still a billion to people to lynch ahead of either of them. I want to say you're one of them but strangely enough your 'proof' actually resonated with me.

Also Palmar plz.
I kicked your ass as scum in Survivor series. You really think I'd be caught like that? I care about my scumgame way too much to play the way I did for the first half of the game, but of course that's not necessarily indicative for you.


Maybe Ace's nuke will actually land. That'd be nice. I guess maybe Poofter tomorrow? I think a lot of his stuff yesterday made me hate him less than I did after that one post so I'll have to re-read. Or we can just start YOLOing into lurkers. Something about the way VA was so easily convinced to switch bothers me even though I read him as town. meh.


The point is he seems to think he can indeed be caught. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. The wording is just super strange, I wish I had Robik here, to grammar detective up in this shit for me.

"You really think I'd be caught like that?" is just a strange sentence, also his defense against my accusation has nothing to do with the accusation I made against him.

So yeah marv, the most useful thing you can possibly do tonight, is go make a verdict on WoS.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 19 2014 11:12 GMT
#2191
On May 19 2014 12:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Final post and a hint:
Check voting patterns and the order of votes as well.

Also wtf is this.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 19 2014 14:18 GMT
#2192
On May 19 2014 20:08 Palmar wrote:
Marv, I'll lynch whoever you want to lynch tomorrow, you've earned that.

However, if you have nothing to do today, go read WoS again. There is something about his quote where I called him mafia, when he defended himself not based on his content in this game, but appealed to his own skill instead or something. I would like you to go confirm you actually think he's town.

Here's the quote I mentioned.

Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 00:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 07 2014 18:02 Palmar wrote:
On May 07 2014 12:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
This is the perfect situation for scum right now. Austin and JAT now look like shit.


Why do Austin and Jat look like shit, explain in detail why they "look like shit". You have to demonstrate why townies would logically come to the conclusion that they were maliciously wrong and not accidentally wrong.

We know they were wrong, but almost everyone was wrong or has been wrong this game. So why these two, what about them being wrong makes them "look" particularly bad.

Also, you seem very certain that they are not mafia, like you're implying that they are almost confirmed town in your eyes because if one or both of them are mafia, the situation is most definitely not perfect for scum. So how do you know the situation is perfect for scum?

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh..... I get it



This game was a hell of a lot more fun when I didn't care about it.

I've already explained why JAT looks like shit, he has done nothing but push Foolishness all game to the detriment of any other scumhunting and usefulness. I've also already explained why I don't like Austin's push on Fool AFTER he came out with the QT as to me, the QT made him look townier. Also I was/am mad at them/myself. Fact remains that there are still a billion to people to lynch ahead of either of them. I want to say you're one of them but strangely enough your 'proof' actually resonated with me.

Also Palmar plz.
I kicked your ass as scum in Survivor series. You really think I'd be caught like that? I care about my scumgame way too much to play the way I did for the first half of the game, but of course that's not necessarily indicative for you.


Maybe Ace's nuke will actually land. That'd be nice. I guess maybe Poofter tomorrow? I think a lot of his stuff yesterday made me hate him less than I did after that one post so I'll have to re-read. Or we can just start YOLOing into lurkers. Something about the way VA was so easily convinced to switch bothers me even though I read him as town. meh.


The point is he seems to think he can indeed be caught. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. The wording is just super strange, I wish I had Robik here, to grammar detective up in this shit for me.

"You really think I'd be caught like that?" is just a strange sentence, also his defense against my accusation has nothing to do with the accusation I made against him.

So yeah marv, the most useful thing you can possibly do tonight, is go make a verdict on WoS.

Just had a reasonably close read through his filter. I'm pretty sure he is town. More sure than I was before I read his filter. Maybe it's the benefit of a couple of flips, but his filter reads much townier than when I read through the game originally. He seems to flit around in a very natural way and at points rambles on about something in a natural way, pushes targets naturally (e.g. "does anyone else hate this post?" - re: poofter - doesn't seem bussy). I've just used "natural" as a justification 3 times which possibly isn't very helpful... uh... dunno, just the way his focus moves around, the way he talks about things, the way he talks to people, none of it seems put on.

I think what you're picking up on is just an ego thing or something.

Would never lynch Wave ahead of VE for example. I think if Wave is mafia he's played absolutely brilliantly because there's nothing formulaic about his posts and conversations.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2014 15:47 GMT
#2193
On May 19 2014 18:28 marvellosity wrote:
3 day vigis and 6 mafia seems so high, even with the low nightly KP :x

List of three things that I'm totes not getting at anything with:

People who tried to lynch marv for terrible reasons
Ace
tehpoofter

VisceraEyes

People who kept calling poof town despite multiple good reasons being given for him being mafia
VisceraEyes

People marv has had his vote on this game
gumshoe
Ace
tehpoofter

VisceraEyes

Dude whatever then try and lynch me next. NEXT marv, because I don't want to be left for the final three after the game I've played. I WILL be lynched, and I'm town so that would be terrible.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 19 2014 15:52 GMT
#2194
Is Plam still mafia, VE? Or is it VA? Or who? Does Poof's flip change your opinion on Palmar?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2014 16:36 GMT
#2195
I have to read before I answer. I thought for sure poof was town, so this changes a lot in my opinion.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#2196
After some light reading I'm not convinced of anyone's guilt yet, will do a more serious overview tomorrow when I have the time.
I come in for the scraps
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 01:41 GMT
#2197
I'm convinced of /everyone's/ guilt. You're all fucking scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 20 2014 03:14 GMT
#2198
Day 9:


Justanothertownie (Day Vigilante) has died!

Day ends in . There are 5 alive, and it takes 3 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 20 2014 03:15 GMT
#2199
gg, go town
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 20 2014 05:26 GMT
#2200
Marv is like confirmed town. Scum seem to have been in a relatively good position when he joined in, so there's like zero percent chance that he busses his ENTIRE team right out of the gates.

I mean, he didn't RIGHT out of the gates, he tried to get me lynched first. But still, Plan B) Bus Entire Team? Nah. I don't believe it, so I say if he's alive at final three, let him win if he's scum. Don't ever lynch marv. Ever.

So for me it's between Palmar, VA and Wave. I'll be doing a pretty exhaustive filter dive and I'll let you guys know what turns up for me. My gut instinct tells me that it's VA because my gut instinct is that Wave is town so whatever it was he found on VA is legit. I'll look at it later and see for myself, but that's my guts talkin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
Sea.KH 62
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 673
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko934
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee168
QueenE110
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 28m
Patches Events
23h 28m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.