• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 176 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:39 GMT
#1061
Rayn you've been calling me scum this whole cycle. Forgive me if I take EVERYTHING you say with a grain of salt.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 10 2014 18:39 GMT
#1062
I'm guessing a setup nomination to get rid of me. Completely nonsensical people being put up.

On top of this, if WoS/Palmar are scum I'm screwed since I've given them hall passes on buddying me in an attempt to not be uber paranoid.

Something that hurts: Rayn the Relentless hasn't said as many nice things about me as usual this game :/ <3
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:42 GMT
#1063
Like you say you listen to me but you cherrypick two one-line posts to try and disprove me "pushing" Vayne. Why didn't you include the post where I provide the reasoning for my read rayn? Because you're not interested in "figuring me out", you're interested in garnering enough thread sentiment to lynch me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 18:43 GMT
#1064
Oooh now shits going down.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:44 GMT
#1065
On February 11 2014 03:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn you've been calling me scum this whole cycle. Forgive me if I take EVERYTHING you say with a grain of salt.

Let's assume this is true. If i call you scum is it a reason to not listen to anything else i say? How is this a decent town play? You know townies can be wrong, is it a reason to tell them to fuck off and not read a single post of theirs? VE that's what gets you lynched. I'll try to be clear. I am not sure if you are mafia. I am not sure if you are town. I want to figure it out now, as you are here. So could you please talk to me? I am trying to get out of my unreasonable tunnel shitfest play and it's not working quite well as people like you and Oats (no offence, but still..) make it so hard for me to not rage.

So, forget about my read on you for a while if you are town and talk to me okay?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:46 GMT
#1066
On February 11 2014 03:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like you say you listen to me but you cherrypick two one-line posts to try and disprove me "pushing" Vayne. Why didn't you include the post where I provide the reasoning for my read rayn? Because you're not interested in "figuring me out", you're interested in garnering enough thread sentiment to lynch me.

Fair enough. You are right you gave reasoning before you voted for him.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:47 GMT
#1067
I am talking to you - if you're on the cusp of rage that's your thing, not mine. I never said I wouldn't talk to or listen to you. I said I'd take everything you say with a grain of salt - meaning that because I'm a scumread of yours, you're obviously not going to be talking to me about your real scumreads and you're only trying to get me to "slip" or whatever and everything you say has a sole purpose of getting me lynched whenever the opportunity arises.

So rage on friend. It makes literally zero difference to me. If you're town then perhaps your rage will make you see things differently.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:48 GMT
#1068
What i didn't like in your D1 play VE is that you didn't seem to be interested in who is getting lynched at all. That's what it looks to me. My problem is not many people in total did gave any fucks about anything at all, and i am trying to figure out why.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:49 GMT
#1069
On February 11 2014 03:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE do you think Grack is scum?

On February 11 2014 03:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so, you didn't know if Grack is town or scum and you still have no idea about it afaik(??)
Why is Palmar's vote fishy? Why couldn't mafia!Palmar just have pushed his case on geript instead of putting his vote on Cora?


Could you answer these posts when you have read Grack?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:52 GMT
#1070
Well rayn, I'm chalking it up to "It's D1". I gave a fuck who was lynched, but I wasn't around for the shennanigans. It's explicit in my post that I had reservations about the lynch. That you're lumping me in with people who "don't give a fuck who was lynched" is wrong. Like, unfairly wrong.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:53 GMT
#1071
And yes, after I read Grack I will answer those questions.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 19:03 GMT
#1072
Okay, thanks. As i said i don't hold that against you more than i hold it against any other people. Also i am gonna go play BW with Artanis for some time so if anyone wanna join in laughing to us feel free to.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 19:05 GMT
#1073
Okay I read Grack. I still have no idea what I think of his alignment. He does things like claims scum and talk to people like they're his scumbuddies, and I THINK that speaks of a townGrack? But like I said before, I've had a zero percent correct read rate on Grack so I honestly have no idea.

Palmar's stance on Cora is fishy because he literally says "I would lynch again knowing he's town". Like, saying something like that makes me think he knew he was town BEFORE the lynch - and he SHOULD HAVE known because of the ease of the wagon. So whether he's scum and knows that Cora is town when he votes for him or he's town and knows that Cora is town when he votes for him, I don't like it either way.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 19:08 GMT
#1074
Like I think a town-aligned Palmar would have gritted his teeth and voted for someone who he thinks is scum in that situation. A town-aligned Palmar would have recognized that the wagon was shite when everyone was all about it and voted for someone likely to be scum. Why?

There are a disproportionately large number of scum in this game. That means that easy wagons are EVEN MORE fishy, and that a D1 scum lynch is EVEN MORE important.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 10 2014 19:09 GMT
#1075
On February 11 2014 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay I read Grack. I still have no idea what I think of his alignment. He does things like claims scum and talk to people like they're his scumbuddies, and I THINK that speaks of a townGrack? But like I said before, I've had a zero percent correct read rate on Grack so I honestly have no idea.

Palmar's stance on Cora is fishy because he literally says "I would lynch again knowing he's town". Like, saying something like that makes me think he knew he was town BEFORE the lynch - and he SHOULD HAVE known because of the ease of the wagon. So whether he's scum and knows that Cora is town when he votes for him or he's town and knows that Cora is town when he votes for him, I don't like it either way.

So forced.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 19:11 GMT
#1076
What do you mean Risen?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 19:13 GMT
#1077
That it is a long stretch.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 19:14 GMT
#1078
FUCKING EXPLAIN WHAT YOU PEOPLE MEAN WHEN YOU SAY THINGS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 10 2014 19:17 GMT
#1079
On February 11 2014 04:13 Koshi wrote:
That it is a long stretch.

Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 19:18 GMT
#1080
Or don't. Whatever, I'm making porkchops so I should be back in ~72 hours.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 14m
Online Event
5h 14m
FEL
10h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.