• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:38
CEST 08:38
KST 15:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8444 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 176 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:39 GMT
#1021
Seriously. Did someone think marv has a non-townread on me at the time geript made his post?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:40 GMT
#1022
that's not important, like i keep trying to explain.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:41 GMT
#1023
Put it this way rayn: if geript is somehow mafia, it won't be for that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:41 GMT
#1024
On February 11 2014 02:38 marvellosity wrote:
No, but I also don't think it's good logical thinking to think "two people who agree on various things must be the same alignment", at least not to the extent where it's bad to want to look into someone.

ofc it's not, but the thing is you can assume something from it. You are one of the people who can actually read me in mafia, i think that should hold some weight in how other people form reads on me -> and therefore having a townread on you and a possible scumread on me makes little sense to me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:42 GMT
#1025
On February 11 2014 02:41 marvellosity wrote:
Put it this way rayn: if geript is somehow mafia, it won't be for that.

yeah i guess what he comes up with from his reread.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:42 GMT
#1026
Did geript play in ##? LXIV? Vengeful?

No...

You're looking at this through our eyes.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:43 GMT
#1027
EBWOP: I'll guess i wait for what...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:43 GMT
#1028
On February 11 2014 02:42 marvellosity wrote:
Did geript play in ##? LXIV? Vengeful?

No...

You're looking at this through our eyes.

No, but he has read those games, i have even talked about a lot of games with him on TS.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:44 GMT
#1029
tbf not sure about ## game. But it was dumb and i just fucked up with everything in that game and the roles were shit and we stood no chance.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:49 GMT
#1030
I'll probably dig around geript's meta a little later on, for Palmar's sake if nothing else. I'm not really seeing it at the moment.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 17:57 GMT
#1031
No questions from Holyflare to me. Except where he quotes some posts about me saying that VA lynch is better than the Cora lynch. Which might be true.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:00 GMT
#1032
How does it "might be true"? Koshi you have a lot of wishy-washy statements throughout the game i don't really understand. For the reference when you entered the chatzy in LXIV you were so fucking town from the first post. Could you be more specific because you are not saying much of anything right now, you just throw a bunch of "idk's" in the air.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:03 GMT
#1033
Hey I'm awake!

Gosh can anyone tell me why I'm being talked about as scum?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 18:06 GMT
#1034
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 18:07 GMT
#1035
On February 11 2014 03:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hey I'm awake!

Gosh can anyone tell me why I'm being talked about as scum?

Because you are not townie so we consider you being scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:08 GMT
#1036
But I am townie - why do people think I'm not townie is what I'm asking.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:08 GMT
#1037
Like, I'm town so everything I say is townie by definition.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:09 GMT
#1038
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:10 GMT
#1039
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

No bish. ME. You're talking to ME rayn. You've been in here stoking the "VE is Mafia" flames and it ends.

Why didn't you want to lynch VA with me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 18:11 GMT
#1040
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

Ah no. I was just saying things. atm you are both town, marv a bit more than you. the truth.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft763
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 686
Stork 321
ggaemo 243
Leta 238
PianO 65
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Reynor59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King218
Westballz43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor694
Other Games
summit1g9752
C9.Mang0272
PiGStarcraft167
Sick160
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick538
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Lourlo1415
• Stunt493
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 22m
Online Event
4h 22m
FEL
9h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.