• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:28
CEST 21:28
KST 04:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 176 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:11 GMT
#1041
On February 11 2014 03:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

No bish. ME. You're talking to ME rayn. You've been in here stoking the "VE is Mafia" flames and it ends.

Why didn't you want to lynch VA with me?

Because you never really wanted to lynch Vayne. I would expect more from you, especially in this game where players are not bad. Why are you not playing VE?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:12 GMT
#1042
On February 11 2014 03:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

Ah no. I was just saying things. atm you are both town, marv a bit more than you. the truth.

now this is really bad Koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:14 GMT
#1043
On February 11 2014 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

No bish. ME. You're talking to ME rayn. You've been in here stoking the "VE is Mafia" flames and it ends.

Why didn't you want to lynch VA with me?

Because you never really wanted to lynch Vayne. I would expect more from you, especially in this game where players are not bad. Why are you not playing VE?

I am playing, I wanted to lynch Vayne. Such is explicit in my posts. I wasn't around at deadline, but that doesn't make me scum does it rayn? Go read Shadow if you need evidence of that. And guess what's for dinner tonight! MOTHERFUCKING PORKCHOPS RAYN!

I gave reasoning for why I think Vayne is mafia. I voted for Vayne. I tried to get others to vote Vayne. Whatever you say along the lines of "VE didn't really want to lynch Vayne" is an outright lie.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 10 2014 18:15 GMT
#1044
Lets play guess the nominations!

Palmar/Marv/Rayn!
night dudes.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:16 GMT
#1045
I also in spite of being mostly absent was able to share my concerns about the Cora wagon. Like, you're either not reading my posts while calling me mafia or you're intentionally being dense about what it is I've been doing this game. Either way, I don't like it and it needs to stop.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 18:19 GMT
#1046
On February 11 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:11 Koshi wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

Ah no. I was just saying things. atm you are both town, marv a bit more than you. the truth.

now this is really bad Koshi.

What. Nobody was saying anything and we were 2 hours from the lynch or so.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:19 GMT
#1047
I am not calling you mafia VE, i just think you are one of my likeliest candidates for mafia. I am, tbh, a bit puzzled after D1 because it was really bad, mainly because of Corazon's attitude towards the game in whole.Well who do you think is mafia now? Besides Vayne, and why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:20 GMT
#1048
On February 11 2014 03:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:11 Koshi wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

Ah no. I was just saying things. atm you are both town, marv a bit more than you. the truth.

now this is really bad Koshi.

What. Nobody was saying anything and we were 2 hours from the lynch or so.

I just called you out for saying things for just sake of saying things like other people did aswell. Why are you saying things just for sake of saying things? Why are you not saying things that you actually think are true?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:21 GMT
#1049
Like wtf is up with people just saying something and then saying "i was just kidding"???????
really?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:23 GMT
#1050
Palmar looks fucking terrible for his stance on Cora. Whether he's familiar with Cora or not, the circumstances surrounding the Cora lynch should have made it blatantly obvious that Cora was town, and to justify still being on him, he's got this whole "He's an asshole, would lynch regardless of alignment" thing going on. Marv is reliant on meta, and so the lack of rage from Cora holds water for him...Palmar has no such excuse to be on Cora.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:24 GMT
#1051
VE do you think Grack is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:27 GMT
#1052
Holy could be mafia too - he's not really playing the game the way I'd expect townHoly to play. I kinda had a townread on Holy for his Cora case early on, not because I agreed with the case, but as Cora put it, because he didn't have to write a fucking novel to +1 the Cora wagon at the time he did. But there's a distinct lack of like anything else from him that diminishes that townread significantly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:27 GMT
#1053
Grack is on my to-filter list. Someone else (I think geript) requested I look at that guy and it's on the list.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:30 GMT
#1054
And where did the scumread on Koshi go?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:31 GMT
#1055
Also do you really consider this a "serious push on Vayne"?
On February 10 2014 02:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
But you are voting for VA. I am too, see?

##Unvote
##Vote VA


On February 10 2014 02:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
We all should lynch VA. For the town.

table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:33 GMT
#1056
Yes. I do. It was what I could muster at the time, and my reasons were explicit in the thread. He's not playing like a townie, he's playing like scum trying to look townie.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:34 GMT
#1057
On February 11 2014 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And where did the scumread on Koshi go?

The scumread on Koshi diminished as the things I said his play was lacking started resurfacing....the effortless forays into the thread that I used Oats as an example for? Yeah, they actually started happening, so I removed my vote from Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:36 GMT
#1058
Like, people don't listen to me rayn. How long have you been playing here? You should know that in spite of getting "vet cred" people don't EVER listen to me. So I've given up trying to be listened to. Instead, I just make my opinions known and see if anyone who IS listened to agrees with me, and make things happen that way.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:36 GMT
#1059
Okay so, you didn't know if Grack is town or scum and you still have no idea about it afaik(??)
Why is Palmar's vote fishy? Why couldn't mafia!Palmar just have pushed his case on geript instead of putting his vote on Cora?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 18:37 GMT
#1060
On February 11 2014 03:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like, people don't listen to me rayn. How long have you been playing here? You should know that in spite of getting "vet cred" people don't EVER listen to me. So I've given up trying to be listened to. Instead, I just make my opinions known and see if anyone who IS listened to agrees with me, and make things happen that way.

VE this is bad. I listen to you, atm i am trying to figure out what you are up to and why.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto22
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m961
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu758
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck326
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King56
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV424
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 32m
INu's Battles
16h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 32m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 32m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.