• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9084 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 176 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 17:14 GMT
#1001
I'll be afk for an extended period of time today and tomorrow. I'll certainly miss both deadlines and probably only have enough time to do one vote post. Such is the life of ten hour work days combined with full time student workload.

Au revoire.
Writer@WriterYamato
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 17:14 GMT
#1002
Did you know that Kushm4sta only attacks Rayn's play as scum?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 17:15 GMT
#1003
On February 11 2014 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 09:52 Koshi wrote:
Meh, I had a bad d1. Bit too spammy, with less spam I could have maybe been less suspicious and then pushed VA lynch. Even though Cora lynch not the worst lynch all by all.

gn.

Koshi what's this?
Also could you answer Holyflare?

I have mixed feelings about my play D1. Was a bit overboard with the yelling 6 hours before lynch.

I will look up question.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:15 GMT
#1004
On February 11 2014 02:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Did you know that Kushm4sta only attacks Rayn's play as scum?

That's not true. What's stupid about it is that he does it as scum to piss me off and nowadays he does it as town to piss me off (which makes no sense).

But why do you even say this?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 10 2014 17:16 GMT
#1005
Ok. Got to eat first. Can you quote question?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 17:16 GMT
#1006
I thought we were playing the silly meta game.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:17 GMT
#1007
On February 11 2014 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
I thought we were playing the silly meta game.

I still don't know what you are referring to?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:18 GMT
#1008
My interlude.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:24 GMT
#1009
marv, one thing. Look at geript's post where he says he has a town read on you and that he needs to look into my posts. Does it make sense to you? Afaik we have been pretty much on the same page, and geript has relied heavily on met areads in this game. Therefore i see no logic in those statements from town!pov, given especially the setup and the phase that's coming up where scum need to break up "town circles" in case they wanna get rid of strong players and/or cast doubt on D2 lynch in the first place.

I'll be back in ~15, sauna the best. <3
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2014 17:29 GMT
#1010
Best use of meta I've seen.

I'm totally off the WoS=town wagon now.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:30 GMT
#1011
On February 11 2014 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, one thing. Look at geript's post where he says he has a town read on you and that he needs to look into my posts. Does it make sense to you? Afaik we have been pretty much on the same page, and geript has relied heavily on met areads in this game. Therefore i see no logic in those statements from town!pov, given especially the setup and the phase that's coming up where scum need to break up "town circles" in case they wanna get rid of strong players and/or cast doubt on D2 lynch in the first place.

I'll be back in ~15, sauna the best. <3

Could you be a little more specific? I mean, you're not me and I'm not you. It's possible for someone to have a townread on me and not you and vice versa I suppose. And to people who aren't me and maybe only one or two others, you're more sneaky scum than I am :> No offence to geript, but him saying "I want to look at rayn" has about zero thread impact, it probably just means he wants to look at rayn.

Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2014 17:31 GMT
#1012
it's almost as if geript is scum rayn, right?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2014 17:32 GMT
#1013
On February 11 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.


bitch pls
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:33 GMT
#1014
On February 11 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, one thing. Look at geript's post where he says he has a town read on you and that he needs to look into my posts. Does it make sense to you? Afaik we have been pretty much on the same page, and geript has relied heavily on met areads in this game. Therefore i see no logic in those statements from town!pov, given especially the setup and the phase that's coming up where scum need to break up "town circles" in case they wanna get rid of strong players and/or cast doubt on D2 lynch in the first place.

I'll be back in ~15, sauna the best. <3

Could you be a little more specific? I mean, you're not me and I'm not you. It's possible for someone to have a townread on me and not you and vice versa I suppose. And to people who aren't me and maybe only one or two others, you're more sneaky scum than I am :> No offence to geript, but him saying "I want to look at rayn" has about zero thread impact, it probably just means he wants to look at rayn.

Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.

If he thinks you are town, given the meta between us don't you think he would think you have a decent read on me?
Like you called me scum for my first post in the last game and called me scum in the end of D1 in the game before the last game i was scum and you were town in.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:34 GMT
#1015
On February 11 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.

I don't think this is a good heuristic. Palmar called "confirmed town geript" scum in LXI basically in all of his posts lol.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2014 17:35 GMT
#1016
On February 11 2014 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.

I don't think this is a good heuristic. Palmar called "confirmed town geript" scum in LXI basically in all of his posts lol.

Painful game.

Also the reason I don't like geript. He was a real dick about that game.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:36 GMT
#1017
On February 11 2014 02:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, one thing. Look at geript's post where he says he has a town read on you and that he needs to look into my posts. Does it make sense to you? Afaik we have been pretty much on the same page, and geript has relied heavily on met areads in this game. Therefore i see no logic in those statements from town!pov, given especially the setup and the phase that's coming up where scum need to break up "town circles" in case they wanna get rid of strong players and/or cast doubt on D2 lynch in the first place.

I'll be back in ~15, sauna the best. <3

Could you be a little more specific? I mean, you're not me and I'm not you. It's possible for someone to have a townread on me and not you and vice versa I suppose. And to people who aren't me and maybe only one or two others, you're more sneaky scum than I am :> No offence to geript, but him saying "I want to look at rayn" has about zero thread impact, it probably just means he wants to look at rayn.

Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.

If he thinks you are town, given the meta between us don't you think he would think you have a decent read on me?
Like you called me scum for my first post in the last game and called me scum in the end of D1 in the game before the last game i was scum and you were town in.

Meh, maybe? It seems a lot less egregious than Wave ignoring what we think on Koshi, for example. I've never explicitly called you town this game I don't think either, I've just treated you that way mostly, which is more subtle and for people not-us isn't totally evident, and perhaps even if it was evident he'd like to have his own opinion.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:37 GMT
#1018
On February 11 2014 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.

I don't think this is a good heuristic. Palmar called "confirmed town geript" scum in LXI basically in all of his posts lol.

The fact that I have to clarify that this is banter significantly lessens the impact of said banter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 17:37 GMT
#1019
On February 11 2014 02:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 02:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 02:30 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, one thing. Look at geript's post where he says he has a town read on you and that he needs to look into my posts. Does it make sense to you? Afaik we have been pretty much on the same page, and geript has relied heavily on met areads in this game. Therefore i see no logic in those statements from town!pov, given especially the setup and the phase that's coming up where scum need to break up "town circles" in case they wanna get rid of strong players and/or cast doubt on D2 lynch in the first place.

I'll be back in ~15, sauna the best. <3

Could you be a little more specific? I mean, you're not me and I'm not you. It's possible for someone to have a townread on me and not you and vice versa I suppose. And to people who aren't me and maybe only one or two others, you're more sneaky scum than I am :> No offence to geript, but him saying "I want to look at rayn" has about zero thread impact, it probably just means he wants to look at rayn.

Also Palmar thinks geript is mafia which makes geript very likely to be town.

If he thinks you are town, given the meta between us don't you think he would think you have a decent read on me?
Like you called me scum for my first post in the last game and called me scum in the end of D1 in the game before the last game i was scum and you were town in.

Meh, maybe? It seems a lot less egregious than Wave ignoring what we think on Koshi, for example. I've never explicitly called you town this game I don't think either, I've just treated you that way mostly, which is more subtle and for people not-us isn't totally evident, and perhaps even if it was evident he'd like to have his own opinion.

Well idk, what would you think if someone agrees with someone else on the lynch and on other things?
Would you think they can possibly have a scumread on the other dude?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 10 2014 17:38 GMT
#1020
No, but I also don't think it's good logical thinking to think "two people who agree on various things must be the same alignment", at least not to the extent where it's bad to want to look into someone.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 90
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 172
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto82
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
JimRising 342
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe246
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 31
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 22m
INu's Battles
13h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.