• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8105 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 176 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 20:16 GMT
#1101
The above IS true - I'm making porkchops tonight and will be AFK for a while - but I haven't started yet. The ~72 hours was a joke. Maybe a little self-deprecating, but I thought it was funny.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 10 2014 20:18 GMT
#1102
It sort of is, in a slightly depressing way considering how the term came about I suppose.
I'm actually going to do a full dive of Grack. People aren't paying enough attention to him and there's soemthing in the back of my mind that I want to get out one way or another---going to try to do it without geript-scum bias in my head because I know geript has been sort-of-but-not-really-pushing him and asking people to look at him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 20:19 GMT
#1103
I looked at him and saw Grackaroni. If you end up thinking he's scum, I look forward to a better case than geript's.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 20:20 GMT
#1104
lol isn't everyone looking at me?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 20:22 GMT
#1105
Grack just shut up if you're not going to do anything to help anyone get a read on you. Continually trolling the game, if you're town, is anti-productive and frankly playing against your win condition. If you're scum keep doin what you're doin I guess.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 20:25 GMT
#1106
I'm just waiting for the nominations.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 10 2014 20:25 GMT
#1107
On February 11 2014 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grack just shut up if you're not going to do anything to help anyone get a read on you. Continually trolling the game, if you're town, is anti-productive and frankly playing against your win condition. If you're scum keep doin what you're doin I guess.

OO me likey.
This is reminiscent of the VE of old, not the passive shadow of a man who stands before me.

I have to look at what geript said and see if any of it holds water---I think I may do my own first and then compare what he said to what I come up with.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 10 2014 20:25 GMT
#1108
Lol oh god, Wave is so town. I just can't stop giggling about the old times.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 10 2014 20:26 GMT
#1109
On February 11 2014 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
I looked at him and saw Grackaroni. If you end up thinking he's scum, I look forward to a better case than geript's.

Actually, can you elaborate a little bit while I write? Was there anything specifically that stuck out to you as being bad about his case or do you just mean the half-heartedness of his push in general?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 10 2014 20:26 GMT
#1110
I have literally looked at amd made him explain everything that didn't make sense, what more is there to say about him other than a conclusion? Why are you saying nobody had talked about him when that is blatantly not true, you even responded to my posts talking about him.

Why point out that i responded to your case really late, i was playing lol when you made it WITH YOU ON TS and went straight to bed afterwards?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 20:27 GMT
#1111
On February 11 2014 05:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grack just shut up if you're not going to do anything to help anyone get a read on you. Continually trolling the game, if you're town, is anti-productive and frankly playing against your win condition. If you're scum keep doin what you're doin I guess.

OO me likey.
This is reminiscent of the VE of old, not the passive shadow of a man who stands before me.

I have to look at what geript said and see if any of it holds water---I think I may do my own first and then compare what he said to what I come up with.

He said very little about Grack in the first place, that's kinda the point. Rayn had more to say about it than I did, but a lot of his points are non alignment indicative or not even about Grack at all.

His case revolves mostly around meta feels as far as I can see. I still haven't looked into the games he provided, it's on the to do list.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 10 2014 20:27 GMT
#1112
On February 11 2014 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
I looked at him and saw Grackaroni. If you end up thinking he's scum, I look forward to a better case than geript's.


We can be friends if you'd like. I know how you like other people all up on your tower.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 20:28 GMT
#1113
I'll let you know what I think when I look at the games you provided geript.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 10 2014 20:30 GMT
#1114
On February 11 2014 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
I have literally looked at amd made him explain everything that didn't make sense, what more is there to say about him other than a conclusion? Why are you saying nobody had talked about him when that is blatantly not true, you even responded to my posts talking about him.

Why point out that i responded to your case really late, i was playing lol when you made it WITH YOU ON TS and went straight to bed afterwards?

Simply stating facts about the timing of your response, I'm just annoyed that people have had ample time to discuss and nobody bothers; I am well aware that you went to bed and you actually responded I was serious about that, thank you.

Yes you're right, you have talked about him but to be completely honest I think I was reading through the earlier sections where you talked about him in a bit of self-centered rage so what may be more detailed than I thought, I figured wasn't much.

Lemme do this.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 10 2014 20:33 GMT
#1115
No wait, HF I was right you didn't talk about him today that was all yesterday's stuff, and it wasn't much at all.
I like that you tried to get him to explain his Koshi townread (which is what I want from the entire damn thread) but he just offers the same thing as everyone else 'He doesn't look like scum Koshi.'

K filtering
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 10 2014 20:35 GMT
#1116
Question VE. You say you don't think palmar would lynch town knowing they're town. But isn't that like exactly what he did in LXI (the game he's all pissy at me at which is weird because I figure he'd carry a grudge towards Marv and BH too). For some reason I remember him saying he got Oats (d1 maybe) and Yamato (d5-6 maybe) and maybe someone else lynched for funsies and because they thought Palmar was scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 10 2014 20:36 GMT
#1117
Only koshi...? I don't think you're reading right at all.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 20:39 GMT
#1118
On February 11 2014 05:35 geript wrote:
Question VE. You say you don't think palmar would lynch town knowing they're town. But isn't that like exactly what he did in LXI (the game he's all pissy at me at which is weird because I figure he'd carry a grudge towards Marv and BH too). For some reason I remember him saying he got Oats (d1 maybe) and Yamato (d5-6 maybe) and maybe someone else lynched for funsies and because they thought Palmar was scum.

I don't recall exactly what happened in the game you're referring to - but one instance doesn't invalidate my opinion, especially considering Palmar himself came in and verified its veracity.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 20:42 GMT
#1119
On February 11 2014 04:49 Palmar wrote:
In sake of fairness, it's actually quite uncharacteristic for me to accept a wagon I don't feel good about. generally I'm all like "I never vote townies, no compromises". so VE isn't wrong.

Like, arguably Palmar "didn't think Cora was town", but my opinion is that his posting looks like he doesn't even care if he's town or not, and the fact is that the Cora wagon was fast and it LOOKED like a town wagon. And that's a problem for me, because of the post above.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 10 2014 20:45 GMT
#1120
I was sad when you didn't make an ass tingling comment about the wagon.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 933
SteadfastSC773
TaKeTV 520
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex164
EnkiAlexander 80
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 773
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex 153
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 28
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44871
Bisu 2469
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 607
Mini 485
BeSt 481
Soma 448
Light 410
Larva 369
ZerO 213
[ Show more ]
Rush 205
Hyuk 149
firebathero 76
Mong 70
Sea.KH 67
910 61
Snow 58
Pusan 54
Sexy 41
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 31
Aegong 31
Terrorterran 27
Bale 22
JYJ 19
Shine 16
Rock 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8963
qojqva1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m893
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1434
Khaldor1173
Other Games
singsing1899
hiko1437
Beastyqt656
Livibee194
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe118
XaKoH 114
QueenE88
Mew2King81
DeMusliM71
FrodaN37
ZerO(Twitch)16
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 33
• mYiSmile131
• Gemini_19 11
• Hinosc 9
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade440
Other Games
• Shiphtur345
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 56m
Online Event
18h 56m
FEL
23h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.