• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9476 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 176 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 12:14 GMT
#501
Why can't town Cora do any of that though?

Do you think the possibility of townCora doing that is less than the nonsense (non)read on you that Oats has?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:16 GMT
#502
Marv this is going to sound like an odd question, but do you think Cora was townreading me early on?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 12:18 GMT
#503
I would assume so, purely for how he went after Palmar
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:18 GMT
#504
On February 09 2014 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
Why can't town Cora do any of that though?

Do you think the possibility of townCora doing that is less than the nonsense (non)read on you that Oats has?

I am trying to figure it out. The thing is town!Cora has reads and he pushes them no matter how stupid they are to other people. This is like something so different and bad.

town!Oats can be calling me scum jsut for the sake of calling me scum. In the last game he voted for me in an IML game and he thought i was town, or idk.. he didn't really think. Sad but yes, he could, probably even WOULD do that as town.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:21 GMT
#505
On February 09 2014 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
I would assume so, purely for how he went after Palmar

That was my read. I don't think Cora's a good lynch then because he reacted essentially the same as I did. I'm gonna look at oats, grack and holy again then.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:23 GMT
#506
On February 09 2014 21:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
I would assume so, purely for how he went after Palmar

That was my read. I don't think Cora's a good lynch then because he reacted essentially the same as I did. I'm gonna look at oats, grack and holy again then.

If you are town and Palmar is town what would mafia!Corazon do?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 12:23 GMT
#507
Boo. Maybe you're right. I wonder why he didn't go after yamato though. Maybe too similar to Quiet game. I just wish I could find something that makes me think "bingo!" because I cannot.

Activity is so low, so many players not playing.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:25 GMT
#508
Yeah unfortunately there is no bingo this time.
I could lynch VE too for the lazy vote on Koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 12:26 GMT
#509
yeah that vote seemed bad more than scummy though

Never going to take a punt on VE when I'm confident I can read him given enough time.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:27 GMT
#510
I'm gonna sleep for an hour or two. I got a massive headache from yesterday.
Then i'll reread.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:28 GMT
#511
On February 09 2014 21:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 21:21 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
I would assume so, purely for how he went after Palmar

That was my read. I don't think Cora's a good lynch then because he reacted essentially the same as I did. I'm gonna look at oats, grack and holy again then.

If you are town and Palmar is town what would mafia!Corazon do?

I don't know, but I see him as a reactive type player. So even if the thought process is bad, it's still telling.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:53 GMT
#512
LXIV Town
SMB Town

Titanic II Scum
LXIII Scum

For thought later on. I need to head to bed. I'll be back an hour or two before deadline but won't be available for any late shennannies. Right now I'd prefer to lynch Grak over Oats, but I need to think about it more.

Note to self, look at Wave, Koshi and Rayn tonight.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2014 12:59 GMT
#513
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?


On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.


I really need clarification on this.

I was not trying to rile geript up, I posted facts about what he had done in the game so far and voted for him.

And apparently it's easy to attack him as scum. So by extension should geript be immune to scrutiny as it's too easy to attack him? I don't really know where you're going with this but all I can read from it is that you think that going after geript is a waste of time and shouldn't be done, in fact merely accusing him seems to be scummy.

I'm amazed you allow yourself to think like this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2014 13:07 GMT
#514
in addition @Corazon:

Is there any specific reason you wanted other people to look at me, instead of just doing it yourself and presenting your conclusion?

@Marv: I think you're voting Oats, could you explain to me why?

All I remember about him is that I noted his early question (the very question that started my intrigue into geript) was valid, but a bit "cheap" if you will, ie: it bears no meaning on his alignment, it's not a thoughtful or an analytical question.

I've mostly ignored him since. But I'm all ears.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:10 GMT
#515
yay I already got marv and rayn in the pocket.

WoS is like the worst feel player in the world. I totes tried to play his feels and it didn't work. Really WoS, if I play to somebody his feels it mostly works. You play this game on feels and I can't make you feel? Strange.
On February 09 2014 20:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 20:36 marvellosity wrote:
oh hi rayn. We are both here. Let's do something. Just got 2 pages to finish reading.

Corazon, Vayne, VE, Holyflare, Odinslot, (Oats, Palmar)

Who do we lynch? I think everyone else is town.

Not the worst list. (I solely base this because I don't see geript or yamato)

I found Grack to come in pretty ok.
Cora going after attackers is pretty Cora.
VA is pure evil.
VE just voted for me cuz WoS voted for him.
Holyflare I have no clues.
Oats is question. Wouldn't lynch yet I think.
Palmar I dnu.

Fuck I am going to have to read this thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:13 GMT
#516
WoS
1 question.

Why do you pick VA over me when you believe 1 is scum? I am so much easier to read later on. Also I think you love me more than you love VA. So idk, it's fishy.


So now I don't like rayn his list anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 13:15 GMT
#517
On February 09 2014 22:07 Palmar wrote:
in addition @Corazon:

Is there any specific reason you wanted other people to look at me, instead of just doing it yourself and presenting your conclusion?

@Marv: I think you're voting Oats, could you explain to me why?

All I remember about him is that I noted his early question (the very question that started my intrigue into geript) was valid, but a bit "cheap" if you will, ie: it bears no meaning on his alignment, it's not a thoughtful or an analytical question.

I've mostly ignored him since. But I'm all ears.

Apart from the general washiness of inactivity and such, because of his unexplained vote on rayn. Seems more likely that a town Oats would pursue rayn in some fashion if he wanted to vote for him, but he doesn't mention him at all, so intead it comes across as a "this is the kinda dumb vote townOats would do, hehe". Unfortunately I can't pick anything more out than that to distinguish between terrible/mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 13:17 GMT
#518
I think Koshi is a terrible lynch today
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:19 GMT
#519
It's ok marv. I am reading things atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2014 13:24 GMT
#520
On February 09 2014 22:17 marvellosity wrote:
I think Koshi is a terrible lynch today


I would agree he's relatively far down my list of people I'd like to lynch.

I'll have more time tonight.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 96
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6063
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9484
mouzStarbuck430
C9.Mang0123
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.