• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7311 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 176 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 15:31 GMT
#541
lol what how is marv unreadable?

Koshi, what do you think about his read on me then? Is it bad? Why doesnt it make him scum?
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:42 GMT
#542
On February 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol what how is marv unreadable?

Koshi, what do you think about his read on me then? Is it bad? Why doesnt it make him scum?

Well I can't read him. Problem must be on his end. Silly Marv such unreadable.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2014 15:42 GMT
#543
I like you Grack
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 15:45 GMT
#544
On February 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol what how is marv unreadable?

Koshi, what do you think about his read on me then? Is it bad? Why doesnt it make him scum?

Maybe it is a bit hasty to vote you, and I wouldn't have put my vote on you for voting rayn. But still. It's marvy marv. He is getting selected for sure. We could kill him now sure, but then we will feel really silly when he is town. Don't you think he will be selected for sure? We are even considering him as mafia atm, if he is town he is really really going to be selected.

I am currently happy with my vote on VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 15:46 GMT
#545
I dont think he is gonna be selected, whats the point?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:01 GMT
#546
Well, I don't believe marv will never be selected. I want to lynch people that are hard to read. This game is pretty insane tbh.

Lynch VA cuz nobody can read him and he obviously doesn't want to play this game.
Lynch less townie guy out of 3 scum selected. (marv geript WoS yamato VE)
Lynch using reads and stuff.
Lynch less townie guy out of 3 scum selected. (marv geript WoS yamato VE)
Lynch using reads and stuff.
Lynch less townie guy out of 3 scum selected. (marv geript WoS yamato VE)
Lynch using reads and stuff.
Lynch less townie guy out of 3 scum selected. (marv geript WoS yamato VE)

That's how it probably will go. So you don't really want to lynch one of those 5 names in brackets because they will be nominated. Also look at how VA plays. He is scum.

LYNCH VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 16:02 GMT
#547
Why do you want to lynch people that are hard to read?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:02 GMT
#548
btw to all people who say they can read VA.

TRY IT WITH HIS CURRENT FILTER.


PS: I am pretty sure he isn't going to be posting long list with his reads during the night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Glacialis
Profile Joined January 2014
4 Posts
February 09 2014 16:04 GMT
#549
On February 10 2014 00:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol what how is marv unreadable?

Koshi, what do you think about his read on me then? Is it bad? Why doesnt it make him scum?

Maybe it is a bit hasty to vote you, and I wouldn't have put my vote on you for voting rayn. But still. It's marvy marv. He is getting selected for sure. We could kill him now sure, but then we will feel really silly when he is town. Don't you think he will be selected for sure? We are even considering him as mafia atm, if he is town he is really really going to be selected.

I am currently happy with my vote on VA.


this is some really bad logic. If we think marv is the scummiest person in the game we should lynch him. Now I'm not sure he is so I'm going to reread. but this is really bad as by extension we shouldn't even try to lynch scummy people today as they'll get nominated tomorrow if they're town. We lynch scummy people no matter their name.

don't know if this makes you bad or scum but please don't do this kinda thing. marv is more than capable of standing up for himself.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:04 GMT
#550
On February 10 2014 01:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why do you want to lynch people that are hard to read?

Not people. VA.

Can you tell me he is town? You can't.
Can you tell me he is scum? You can't.
Can you be sure he will reveal his alignment later on? You can't.

now let's look at current marv.
Can you tell me he is town? You can't.
Can you tell me he is scum? You can't.
Can you be sure he will reveal his alignment later on? You can.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:05 GMT
#551
On February 10 2014 01:04 Glacialis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 00:45 Koshi wrote:
On February 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol what how is marv unreadable?

Koshi, what do you think about his read on me then? Is it bad? Why doesnt it make him scum?

Maybe it is a bit hasty to vote you, and I wouldn't have put my vote on you for voting rayn. But still. It's marvy marv. He is getting selected for sure. We could kill him now sure, but then we will feel really silly when he is town. Don't you think he will be selected for sure? We are even considering him as mafia atm, if he is town he is really really going to be selected.

I am currently happy with my vote on VA.


this is some really bad logic. If we think marv is the scummiest person in the game we should lynch him. Now I'm not sure he is so I'm going to reread. but this is really bad as by extension we shouldn't even try to lynch scummy people today as they'll get nominated tomorrow if they're town. We lynch scummy people no matter their name.

don't know if this makes you bad or scum but please don't do this kinda thing. marv is more than capable of standing up for himself.

Well Glacialis.
I know he can.
I am posting stuffs so I don't get lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:06 GMT
#552
And marv isn't scummiest person in this game by far. BY FAR.
I had a good night of sleep.
Glacialis
Profile Joined January 2014
4 Posts
February 09 2014 16:06 GMT
#553
btw how long until lynch
Glacialis
Profile Joined January 2014
4 Posts
February 09 2014 16:06 GMT
#554
fuck this is palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 16:08 GMT
#555
like 7 hours I think
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:08 GMT
#556
Also it's not my fault this thread is so incredible slow and hard to read. I am a replacement.
But lynching marv D1 is so bad in this system. Basic math tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 16:09 GMT
#557
nah I dont think VA is scum. Too scummy to be scum so far from what I saw of his filter.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 16:09 GMT
#558
On February 10 2014 01:08 Koshi wrote:
Also it's not my fault this thread is so incredible slow and hard to read. I am a replacement.
But lynching marv D1 is so bad in this system. Basic math tbh.

So which day is lynching marv good?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:11 GMT
#559
On February 10 2014 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 01:08 Koshi wrote:
Also it's not my fault this thread is so incredible slow and hard to read. I am a replacement.
But lynching marv D1 is so bad in this system. Basic math tbh.

So which day is lynching marv good?

I would say D3 in case he isn't nominated 2 times.

If he would be nominated tomorrow with geript/Yamato then stuff gets interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 16:12 GMT
#560
On February 10 2014 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
nah I dont think VA is scum. Too scummy to be scum so far from what I saw of his filter.

cuz VA wouldn't do that for funzies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1315
910 96
Hyun 90
NotJumperer 52
Bale 39
Noble 16
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7470
Coldzera 740
JimRising 621
hungrybox616
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2128
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 44m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.