• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:58
CEST 09:58
KST 16:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8295 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 176 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:30 GMT
#521
imo 2 goods posts for town WoS↓:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 08 2014 21:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:40 Corazon wrote:
I'm curious as to why Slam threw a troll vote on me and then ran off. Do you guys think this is part of Slam's personality or a way to get him off the hook for inactivity early in the game? (I'm asking this because while I have a rough idea of Slam's playstyle, I don't know if these troll votes are what he does).


Phoneposting
Catching this strikes me---wtf 'off the hook' like an hour into the game?
And then VE being all smiley about it---VE why did YOU let Cora off the hook for this especially considering how easily he backed down from an obviously dumb comment

Something about this interaction man

On February 08 2014 21:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 15:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 08 2014 14:51 geript wrote:
Oats you going to delurk. You just joined TS.

sorry bro, just got home and ate lunch.
You gonna be serious now?

Oats seems concerned about Geripts vote on him but at the same time he's right that geripts play doesn't seem to be serious?

Trolly and yet interspersed with real (but not good) play
Dunno

Risen totes town though
Feels


Typical silly WoS to ruin stuff ↓
+ Show Spoiler +

On February 08 2014 21:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
K feel better bout VE but still want to ask about those Cora posts.
Geript looking better on this page but I don't understand all this policy shit that stemmed from Rayn (who kinda fucked off a little after introducing it and a couple questions---also marv buddying ugh)
Yeah wait so we're not supposed to talk townreads next phase? I think I understand the rationale maybe but is it because scum can just force us to lynch a townie during noms no matter what? Dunno if I get it fully.

More importantly rayn/yamato are on the same page and geript is vehemently against it calling it scummy. Yamato drops the discussion basically---which is weird because I want to know exactly what about he finds scummy (or others find towny for that matter)

Dunno mebbe just me being dumb for a change but I don't follow the strategy well


rayn not giving his opinion say whaaat?↓
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 08 2014 21:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you don't get it then don't try to over-analyze it.

On February 08 2014 21:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like there is no point in your last post. Someone might look scummy but you don't really know if they do or not..
What??

But ok, with WoS in the clear rayn later posting looks good.

Just pro town koshi analysis for you cats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:31 GMT
#522
Maybe rayn was just too puzzled by the ruin post by WoS. Because nobody gets what he was saying there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2014 13:32 GMT
#523
Just to agree more with people WoS is possibly my strongest town read. The other option is Risen.

Now that's not to say much as I'm having an unusually hard time figuring out townies because not many people are making coherent cases or trains of thought, but yeah.

I would be hard-pressed to want to lynch either today, but compared to strong town reads from other games neither of them is very strong, just better than anything else I have at the moment.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 13:35 GMT
#524
Do you think i should be reading you as town, Palmar?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:36 GMT
#525
On February 08 2014 22:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
##vote rayn
where the fuck is marv?

↑ Oats is off table. Not shifty enough.

When I previously said Cora looked Cora. She also now looks scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 13:36 GMT
#526
That's a pretty terrible reason, especially if you read what I said about it Koshi
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:37 GMT
#527
When I say Cora is female it is because I am playing with suki in another game and Cora is a female name. it can't be helped.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2014 13:38 GMT
#528
On February 09 2014 22:35 marvellosity wrote:
Do you think i should be reading you as town, Palmar?


Yeah I think so by now. Probably with some reservations, mostly because of activity/lack of interaction with half the thread, but what I've posted is pretty straightforward.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:43 GMT
#529
geript is pretty town. I haven't seen him as scum yet ever. But he is like all the other games I played with him.

So we just wait till he gets modkilled.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 13:49 GMT
#530
Ok. Reread everything but just skimmed over last 2 pages with rayn/marv. They can figure each other out.

VA best lynch.

Lynch VA.

Also the worst play this game is WoS choosing to lynch me over VA. It's so bad karma wants it to be even worse and made VA scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 14:38 GMT
#531
I could lynch marv today actually, his read on me is horribly lazy.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 09 2014 14:44 GMT
#532
extremely busy, will get a long post out today though
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 14:47 GMT
#533
On February 09 2014 23:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
I could lynch marv today actually, his read on me is horribly lazy.

Sadly we can't because he is 100% certain selected tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 14:47 GMT
#534
On February 09 2014 23:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
I could lynch marv today actually, his read on me is horribly lazy.

Explain how it's lazy, or essentially you're just making stuff up.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 09 2014 14:58 GMT
#535
On February 09 2014 22:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 22:07 Palmar wrote:
in addition @Corazon:

Is there any specific reason you wanted other people to look at me, instead of just doing it yourself and presenting your conclusion?

@Marv: I think you're voting Oats, could you explain to me why?

All I remember about him is that I noted his early question (the very question that started my intrigue into geript) was valid, but a bit "cheap" if you will, ie: it bears no meaning on his alignment, it's not a thoughtful or an analytical question.

I've mostly ignored him since. But I'm all ears.

Apart from the general washiness of inactivity and such, because of his unexplained vote on rayn. Seems more likely that a town Oats would pursue rayn in some fashion if he wanted to vote for him, but he doesn't mention him at all, so intead it comes across as a "this is the kinda dumb vote townOats would do, hehe". Unfortunately I can't pick anything more out than that to distinguish between terrible/mafia

So this is your reasoning for the vote on me/read on me, right?

I barely even mention rayn after that other than "lynch rayn guys" and "i dont know why I think rayn is scum let me check". Im currently voting for Cora, at least I should be and I didnt question rayn in any way, shape or form.

This looks a lot like you see an unexplained vote, "hey lol this dude is scum because he voted for no reason, vote oats".

Do you think I really wanted to lynch Rayn? Did anyone else want to lynch rayn? What purpose did that vote serve as either alignment?

Man this is so hard to explain but basically marv is voting for me off something totally non-alignment indicative and even says it himself but is confident enough to vote for me with like 8 hours left in the day. He doesnt even want to clarify with me what I wanted to do with that push.
Nope. Just vote oats and never try and convince other people to vote for him.
##unvote
##vote marv


No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2014 15:13 GMT
#536
Tempted to join Oats' wagon on marv just for the delicious drama.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 09 2014 15:17 GMT
#537
+1
But I need my buddy marv really.

Also. I don't see it. Somewhere I might see it. But really. No.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:18 GMT
#538
##Vote: Marv
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:18 GMT
#539
Guy is just unreadable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:30 GMT
#540
On February 09 2014 10:36 marvellosity wrote:
It doesn't involve you simply trusting me, because it makes sense. It's the making sense part that's different from the blind trust part. Jeez :/

Anyway, the Cora thing. I didn't mind his big post like you did. I even saved it to talk about it but I decided not to. Essentially it seems pretty possible that he believes that what yamato did was genuinely misrepresenting him, even though what yamato said was actually totally fine. I *think* I'd expect a town-Cora to think that way more than a mafia-Cora, perhaps?

I expect a certain level of productivity from him though which I've not really seen so far. So that mini-read will only get him so far.

Can you elaborate on this? Why did you think that post is more indicative of town-cora?
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 3m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.