• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9444 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 176 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2014 09:59 GMT
#461
For reading I use the left to right method.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 10:12 GMT
#462
The reason why I asked was how I've understood that Vayne can be read is if he does nothing then he's probably town and if he's defensive of his reads and spouting about how awesome his reads are, then he's probably town. But if he's super srs and tryhardy, then he's probably scum. Like I feel like the Vayne lynch is a lurker lynch which I both love and hate. Right now, there are more than enough option for a lurker lynch. I'd prefer Oats or Grack for a lurker lynch than Vayne.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 10:13 GMT
#463
##unvote
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:25 GMT
#464
On February 09 2014 14:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I would lynch cora and rayn right now. Marv getting into stupid shitfests probably means he is town.

How come nobody thinks im scum???

This is a really bad post given Oats' reasoning later on.
He thinks i am mafia because he doesn't remember me doing anything. Except the most i have done is questioning Cora, his other scumread. There is no way Oats' read on me is legit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:25 GMT
#465
geript why dat unvote?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 11:29 GMT
#466
On February 09 2014 15:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fuck this I probably should just assume marv is town every game and just lick his asshole because he's often the only one that bothers to read anything I write.

They call this "progress"

\o\ \o/ /o/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:33 GMT
#467
Where the hell is the post about lurker lynch and who the hell was the guy who didn't include Holyflare.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:35 GMT
#468
Also why are there votes on Koshi?
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 11:35 GMT
#469
On February 09 2014 20:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript why dat unvote?

Because after rereading I don't think palmar is a good lynch. Like he's being a real jerk, but I think there's an honest disconnect in how he's reading me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 11:36 GMT
#470
oh hi rayn. We are both here. Let's do something. Just got 2 pages to finish reading.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:36 GMT
#471
Okay so i need to find 1 more town and we can win this.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 11:36 GMT
#472
Btw anyone describing my tiny argument with Wave as a "shitfest" does not know what a shitfest is. God.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 11:36 GMT
#473
On February 09 2014 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Where the hell is the post about lurker lynch and who the hell was the guy who didn't include Holyflare.

2 posts above, isn't holy in modkill zone?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:37 GMT
#474
On February 09 2014 20:36 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Where the hell is the post about lurker lynch and who the hell was the guy who didn't include Holyflare.

2 posts above, isn't holy in modkill zone?

lol, i am so bad.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:38 GMT
#475
Like i really read 5 pages over and over again and could not find it. :p
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 11:40 GMT
#476
On February 09 2014 17:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
No you know what?
Reading that made me angry at VA's contribution level. And whenever I get angry at VA's contribution level he's town, without fail.
That's where I stand on that.
##Vote: Koshi

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 17:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wasn't liking yamatos repeated "bored nothing happening will come back if ur lucky" crape earlier but that could totally come from town yamato and he has said some stuff that was okayish. He really isn't giving me much to work with, and his argument with Cora is making my asa twitch. What do you think?


He moved off of it briefly to shut me down for basically no reason....and now I'm curious considering his stance on VA/Koshi.
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 15:30 yamato77 wrote:
On February 09 2014 15:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato do you think Cora is scum or not? You're harping on shit that has already been brought up:
On February 09 2014 04:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:47 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What in your opinion was the discussion about geript you talked about and why did you not continue it by asking people about it if you thought that was important?

Geript's vote for VA and the discussion that followed.

When did I say I thought that discussion was important? I just said that I didn't comment on it because I thought it was Geript being Geript.

What exactly are you referring to do when you say 'geript being geript?'
I don't know I'd go so far as to say he was 'shitting up the thread,' but it was him I was referring to when I said his early efforts seemed 'forced,' not you.

Cora, I have a problem. See, you share ideas that I somewhat agree with in that I believe something is 'up' with geript, and this
On February 09 2014 04:18 Risen wrote:
Reasoning?

though, I suppose and obvious question isn't exactly alignment indicative when we're both thinking it, (btw Koshi I am VERY interested in this particular question)

but this post.
I hate it.
On February 09 2014 02:02 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. So you have not said pretty much anything then. Is there anyone that seems scummy to you atm?

I know this going to sound like a cop-out, but I don't have any scumreads right now. (This thought line only works for me) I know that because I am VT, people attacking me either have to be wrong or scum.

Rayn- I think your attack of me hinges on the interpretation that Geript's play was pro-active rather than shitting up the thread. It's not scummy if you disagree with me.

WoS- He is wrong too, but I feel like it is too much effort for scum to be attacking both me and VE at the same time in the effort of trying to make an association case. He's also trying to get opinions on his opinion, which tells me that he is looking for the right lynch, not the one that gives him a scum read to cling to.

Yamato- This:

On February 08 2014 19:01 yamato77 wrote:
RE: Cora

Didn't care for this bit:

On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes


Shoots down Oats for Oats' dumb "who is scum?" question, then

On February 08 2014 16:22 Corazon wrote:
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.


Turns around and does the same stupid thing.

I, unlike you, give him no townie points for the Slam questions because it was a silly thing to ask anyway.

Is just blatantly wrong. He calls me out without saying that my play has been useless/I'm shitting up the thread. He doesn't want to make these specific statements that I can easily disprove. My post to Geript was basically saying "When are you going to stop shitting up the thread" and he basically stated that I was shitting up the thread too, which is a complete lie.

My behavior ≠ Geript's behavior, and it's pretty bad for Yamato to try and link them together.

That is most of my thoughts on the game. I haven't seen too many egregious posts which also makes me think that we have another huge lurker scum team. But it's just a feeling.

On one hand it seems like the kind of stuff I'd say as town, (ie drawing attention to yourself by saying having no scum-reads might be a cop-out, being all apologetic) but then why does this only apply to you? Cora what is your D1 play normally like?
But the it looks like you're drawing distinctions where you feel like drawing them. Like it looks like you're afraid of Rayn (or maybe me lol) and throwing suspicion at yamato when Rayn literally said it was yamato's post that made him think you were scummy in the first place!

Also you're saying the scumteam is hugely lurky IS a cop-out. Do you think everyone who has posted so far is town? Is yamato scum for saying what he did?




Or alternatively have a look at what I wrote about Koshi. Marv is the only person aside from Koshi himself who has bothered to talk to me about it.

Also I just realized, we haven't heard from Holyflare and VE STILL hasn't answered my damn questions.
On February 09 2014 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meh, I'm okay with geript for now. *shrug*

Wave if you want to elaborate on your feels a little bit I might be down with lynching Koshi.

This was the last I heard from him, I made my post and he hasn't responded to that OR the specific questions I asked him.


Fuck this I probably should just assume marv is town every game and just lick his asshole because he's often the only one that bothers to read anything I write.

Cora specifically said, "I am waiting for Yamato to respond to me". Kinda have to harp on that shit, bro.

I'm on Koshi's side in the VA-Koshi dynamic. VA looks more like mafia than Koshi does.

I don't understand the VE thing at all. Why is him being afk reason to vote him?

Not thrilling, Wave.

Like I remember thinking that I agreed with marv/Koshi but looking at VA's filter anew he's not cracking jokes and shit, true, but it's not about that. It's whether or not 6 months ago I'd be yelling at him for doing dick all. And in this game I would be 100%.

A remarkable post because it contains reasonable length but nowhere in it does it explain why his vote is going back on Koshi (I'm aware it does in his next post, but... not this one)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:40 GMT
#477
On February 09 2014 20:36 marvellosity wrote:
oh hi rayn. We are both here. Let's do something. Just got 2 pages to finish reading.

Corazon, Vayne, VE, Holyflare, Odinslot, (Oats, Palmar)

Who do we lynch? I think everyone else is town.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 11:41 GMT
#478
On February 09 2014 18:16 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meeeehhhh...it's not really any different from what I expect from twonCora so far yamato. Like...you even said it, his only opinions are of people attacking him. He found you all so he's clearly reading the thread right?

So he doesn't read as scum? That's a non-sequitur.

What I said was, this is similar to how he was playing in Quiet Game, which is true.

Also, his reads are pathetically shallow and he doesn't seem very interested in furthering them, either. When asked, he basically just said, "Yeah, I think he (Palmar) is scum but I'm not going to do anything until he comes back."

Weeeeeeeak. No one but Palmar has been strongly pushing any of their reads and I'm tired of letting these low-effort players play like this.

I mean, this town is like, drowning in nonchalance. Where's the impetus?

"his play is identical to how he played in this town game. It's also identical to personality 2 where he was town and only attacked his attackers.

Therefore scum"

That's your read yamato?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2014 11:42 GMT
#479
On February 09 2014 20:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 20:36 marvellosity wrote:
oh hi rayn. We are both here. Let's do something. Just got 2 pages to finish reading.

Corazon, Vayne, VE, Holyflare, Odinslot, (Oats, Palmar)

Who do we lynch? I think everyone else is town.

I'm tending towards a default lynch at the moment and whenever I default lynch I lynch town. No bueno.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:43 GMT
#480
Corazon was scum in the Quiet game.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 96
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6063
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9484
mouzStarbuck430
C9.Mang0123
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.