• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LII - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 17 2014 23:01 GMT
#216
Except I'm actively pressuring you you stupid asshole.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm actually trying very hard to focus on other things. But you ignore the shit that I've said before in regards to what OnceKing said. You can go ahead and look for it, because I'm not wasting my time explaining anything to you anymore. You are literally turning this into "you or me," and if we're both town, then everyone else is just sitting and watching while you try to reason something out of nothing.

I see absolutely no reason to let you live. You deliberately misread everything and your logic makes no sense. You're either shit town or mafia trying to save yourself.

But it's not like it actually matters what I'm saying here. I could say "smelly dick poop butt" and you would still think I'm mafia.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 17 2014 23:05 GMT
#218
Also, I think it's hysterical that N1k0 actually did the same thing, but you don't suspect him at all because he agrees with you.

But you're just going to overlook that too just to push your agenda.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 17 2014 23:17 GMT
#219
For the record,

##unvote Amiko
##vote N1k0


This is my actual scumread right now. Amiko is trying to make good posts, but I think he's an idiot and he's barking up the wrong tree.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 17 2014 23:41 GMT
#221
Amiko's reasoning isn't solid. Where is this coming from? Everything he says is based on ignoring the things he doesn't want to acknowledge and pushing stuff that is a direct contradiction from what he doesn't want to believe.

I agree with OnceKing's ideas for voting Amiko, so that's scummy. N1k0 does the exact same thing without sticking his neck out and with no real analysis, and that's not scummy. Okay.

I stand by the fact that N1k0 is our best lynch target right now. He has contributed nothing and contradicts his own reasoning for pushing a lynch. Amiko, at the very least, tries. What he's saying is stupid and wrong, but he's trying.

Also, for the record, I was suspicious of IAmRobik before I voiced my opinions of Amiko's early game. This is the exact opposite of trying to deflect, as you mentioned. Quite frankly, I think all of the people involved in the majority of this discussion right now are town, and we should be focusing on the people that don't include much at the moment.

Unfortunately, this is probably the last post I'm going to be able to make before heading to the gym. I expect to get lynched by the time I get back, and if I am, I'm going to be very fucking upset.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 17 2014 23:42 GMT
#223
And I'm not changing my vote. I'm staying on N1k0 until the end of today.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 17 2014 23:43 GMT
#224
On February 18 2014 08:42 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 08:01 Cavalinho wrote:
Except I'm actively pressuring you you stupid asshole.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm actually trying very hard to focus on other things. But you ignore the shit that I've said before in regards to what OnceKing said. You can go ahead and look for it, because I'm not wasting my time explaining anything to you anymore. You are literally turning this into "you or me," and if we're both town, then everyone else is just sitting and watching while you try to reason something out of nothing.

I see absolutely no reason to let you live. You deliberately misread everything and your logic makes no sense. You're either shit town or mafia trying to save yourself.

But it's not like it actually matters what I'm saying here. I could say "smelly dick poop butt" and you would still think I'm mafia.

Two things: one, most of your posts have mostly been expressing frustration that Amiko's focusing on you. You've had "productive posts", but they're all focused on defending yourself and trying thus far to condemn Amiko.

Show nested quote +
Even when I point at both Lord Tolkein and IAmRobik

First, there was no pointing at me previously,

The only reference to me previously was:
Show nested quote +
His logic is unsound and it makes no sense whatsoever. What's actually kind of funny was that I was rethinking my stance after what you [, Lord Tolkien] posted earlier, but he keeps trying to push back on me which, in turn, makes me go after him.

After my first two posts on Amiko and a side-tracked conversation with Valernius about possible roles.

And the push onto IAmRobik at the time, with the posts we had at hand, is very questionable, which I've already raised.


This also raises the question why you aren't voting me after switching from Amiko.


Because we've had that solid conversation earlier about trying to plan around all of the blatant OMGUSing going on. This is a good sign.

I'm going to say it again: all of the people involved in the major discussions right now are probably town, and there are several players sitting back and doing nothing.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 17 2014 23:51 GMT
#226
Alright, check his filter. I agree with OnceKing's post about Amiko's early game, and I'm scummy. N1k0 does it, and he isn't scummy. He is voting me for the exact same reason I voted Amiko, and as such, should be treated as complete nonsense.

For realsies though, this is my last post until after the vote.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 18 2014 03:21 GMT
#259
Wait, why is N1k0 alive and why am I dead? We have the same number of votes.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 18 2014 03:22 GMT
#261
Oh, nevermind, I see it.

Well, goodbye. I'm going to be very angry at the lot of you when this game is done.
Spectaticle
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM515
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 515
Reynor 259
ByuN 253
TKL 200
Railgan 77
IndyStarCraft 69
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56937
Bisu 3125
Calm 2200
FanTaSy 1014
Stork 789
Rush 413
hero 363
firebathero 186
actioN 120
Snow 110
[ Show more ]
Sharp 105
Free 56
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 35
Trap 35
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 22
Rock 21
Sexy 19
HiyA 16
Terrorterran 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9314
Dendi966
Counter-Strike
fl0m4943
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK3
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt566
olofmeister498
Mlord454
Khaldor405
KnowMe300
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV512
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur61
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 17m
OSC
7h 17m
Replay Cast
7h 17m
OSC
20h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.