• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 281 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 03 2014 19:39 GMT
#421
I am planning on hosting a TL Mafia SC2 or BroodWar team (or individual, depending on interest) tournament some weekend in the future.

- Something like three player teams or individual tournament
- Format yet unknown, depends on # of players/teams
- Possible stream if anyone with streaming skills / ability is interested
- Hopefully we could do both games, play SC2 one weekend and BW the following or something
- Free obsing & nakking and bashing on players during the games obviously @ TeamSpeak

Would people be interested and if you are, which one of the games would you prefer?

Poll: Game: Starcraft II or BroodWar?

Starcraft II (6)
 
50%

Starcraft: BroodWar (3)
 
25%

Both (3)
 
25%

12 total votes

Your vote: Game: Starcraft II or BroodWar?

(Vote): Starcraft II
(Vote): Starcraft: BroodWar
(Vote): Both



*note; this is obviously just for fun, so skill level does not matter. Let's play some games and have fun together*
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 03 2014 19:45 GMT
#422
GL w/this Rayn, it sounds like fun.
I'm not sure if anything else of this sort that has been tried in subcommunities I've been a part of on TL has worked out (ie Hearthstone, LoL).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 03 2014 19:53 GMT
#423
I am pretty sure i can do a write-up abot this whole thing if it succeeds. Maybe with help of BlazingHand and his über MS Paint skillz we can have a blog type of a big wall of text á la old Battlereports they used to do in the end of 90's when vultures were terrible against protoss and anyone who built those was a noob.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 03 2014 19:54 GMT
#424
Hearthstone is still happening! Sort of! The league signups won't close until GSL IV is over though since I'm busy until then, but there will be something.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 03 2014 20:58 GMT
#425
On February 04 2014 04:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty sure i can do a write-up abot this whole thing if it succeeds. Maybe with help of BlazingHand and his über MS Paint skillz we can have a blog type of a big wall of text á la old Battlereports they used to do in the end of 90's when vultures were terrible against protoss and anyone who built those was a noob.


Would be happy to help with pro NA Dia (as of a ~year ago)analysis skills. Haven't even played hots yet. What I'm saying is that I can write words if you want help with that bit.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 03 2014 21:00 GMT
#426
yea id be down for weird sc2 games like FFA or team or whatever. individual would be boring.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 03 2014 21:39 GMT
#427
I was planning on 3 man teams - 3x 1v1, 1x 2v2 and an ace match in case the game is 2-2 after 4 maps. Or we can do all the games and play 1x 3v3 in addition.

Or weord games like monobattles or stuff, i don't really care, whatever people want.
table for two on a tv tray
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 03 2014 21:50 GMT
#428
The phantom games that we played a few years back were pretty fun, especially considering that it's essentially starcraft mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 03 2014 22:45 GMT
#429
I would like to play Big Game hunters brood war
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 00:18 GMT
#430
Haven't played Starcraft for 3 years.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
February 04 2014 16:12 GMT
#431
dp owned me so hard at hearthstone that i alt f4 immediately and quit the game forever
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 03:09 GMT
#432
On February 05 2014 01:12 kushm4sta wrote:
dp owned me so hard at hearthstone that i alt f4 immediately and quit the game forever


I was wondering where you went
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 05 2014 03:17 GMT
#433
On February 05 2014 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 01:12 kushm4sta wrote:
dp owned me so hard at hearthstone that i alt f4 immediately and quit the game forever


I was wondering where you went


was this with the watcher list? here's what I'm using nowadays:

watcher list

0 - Circle of Healing x2
1 - Power Word Shield x2
2 - Ancient Watcher x2, Sunfury Protector x2, Wild Pyromancer x2
3 - Injured Blademaster x2, Thoughtsteal x2, Big Game Hunter x1
4 - Defender of Argus x2, Spellbreaker x2, Auchenai Soulpriest x2, Shadow Madness x1
5 - Holy Nova x2
6 - Sunwalker x1
7 -
8 - Ragnaros x1
9 - Onyxia x1, Ysera x1
10 - Mind Control x2
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 05 2014 03:30 GMT
#434
I would take out the soul priests and put in like shadow word deaths or something like that
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 03:31 GMT
#435
Nah it was with my druid deck.

0 - Innervate x2
1 - Claw x1
2 - Wild Growth x2
2 - Wrath x2
3 - Healing Touch x1
3 - Savage Roar x1
3 - Big game hunter x1
3 - Tinkmaster Overspark x1
4 - Swipe x2
4 - Keeper of the Grove x2
4 - Sen'jin Shieldmasta x2
5 - Nourish x1
5 -Starfall x2
5 - Druid of the claw x1
6 - Force of nature x1
6 - Starfire x2
7 - Ancient of Law x1
7 - Ancient of War x2
8 - Ragnaros the Firelord x1
9- Ysera x1
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 05 2014 03:31 GMT
#436
Those soul priests are hideously good, so good, amazingly good. I love soulpriest. I used to run 1 SWD but I swapped it for the BGH.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 03:34 GMT
#437
Yeah the soul priest are amazing. They can board clear with circle of healing. Make your hero power better etc.

No shadow form? card seems very good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 05 2014 03:38 GMT
#438
On February 05 2014 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah the soul priest are amazing. They can board clear with circle of healing. Make your hero power better etc.

No shadow form? card seems very good.


Shadow form is really good but I have trouble fitting it in. Like, it's nice because in shadowform you can still use things like holy nova, though circle of healing heals instead of hurts. It comes out a little faster than soulpriest and can't be killed, but it also can't be turned off if you want it to. I get the feeling if I wanted to add shadow form, I'd get rid of soulpriest and probably rework my early game to not rely on silence as much and maybe play a bit more for board control (though stay as a late game control deck nonetheless).
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 05 2014 03:41 GMT
#439
It seems like you are running a deck that relies on getting yout ancient watchers and injured blademasters.out and them surviving through heals to late game. With the soul priest you cant really do that though
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 05 2014 03:43 GMT
#440
Yeah. I think you could run both but If you want the heals it makes sense not to run it I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 57m
INu's Battles
16h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.