• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 114 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 08:47 GMT
#441
On January 11 2014 17:44 yamato77 wrote:
Why do you think gumshoe is town?

Because he said "vote me for mayor because i am so bad".
On January 11 2014 17:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am also curious why people are supporting DrH so hard when he has made zero contributions towards anyone in this game besides himself. If he is to become a mayor he should be interested in lynching mafia, not discussing how he is going to get people talk on D2.

I'm supporting DocH because I like the way he's approached the game so far. While it's true that he hasn't discussed his reads or anything yet, I still feel it's relatively early and he's gonna have to if he hopes to ACTUALLY be elected for obvious reasons. If I don't like what he has to say then, I'm free to change my vote as far as I know. Until then, I'm picking up what he's laying down and can get behind him as mayor.

Tell me, does it seem like DrH is interested in finding mafia and if your answer is yes, which posts of his contribute towards scumhunting? If the answer is no, why are you supporting him again?
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 11 2014 08:49 GMT
#442
currently thinking about rayn/yamato for mayor
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 08:53 GMT
#443
His posts have a sense of urgency and inquisitiveness that feel to me like he's suspicious of everyone and questioning of their motives. That's hard to fake and I think he's town for it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 08:56 GMT
#444
DocH scumhunts differently than I do. DocH is an aggressor - he pressures and he pokes and prods until he finds the scum. I work the other way around, and I think anyone who's played with me would agree. I'm a town-hunter by default and scumhunt mostly through process of elimination.

I feel like as scum DocH would be more passive, less confrontational and almost certainly less active early game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 08:57 GMT
#445
I'd like to lynch Mocsta



Original Message From Mocsta:
Sucks to be you.

Enjoy the short game

scum-mato

Show nested quote +
Original Message From yamato77:
If you're town, this is a bit silly.

Original Message From Mocsta:
Caught pants down.

Im gonna vig you.

beter become mayor and lynch me

Original Message From yamato77:
...

alright, then

Original Message From Mocsta:
OK scum.


Good bye.

Original Message From yamato77:
Wave would be on the shortlist of people I'd consider for mayor aside from myself.

Original Message From Mocsta:
Currently undecided.

What do you think?

Original Message From yamato77:
Your vote.

Original Message From Mocsta:
Intentions about?

Original Message From yamato77:
Would you be more forthcoming about your intentions in private?


I think the quote chain speaks for itself.
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 08:58 GMT
#446
VE can you be more specific, what posts are those. Because to me this:
I think a mafia mayor will go with some sort of platform that seems safe, bank on their veteran status if they have it, promise good scumhunting and then not follow through. Waste the actual benefits of the position itself.

is the closest thing to characterize DrH's play atm. Talk about general stuff, setup, mayor powers and "how to use them". Not scumhunting.
table for two on a tv tray
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 08:58 GMT
#447
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 11 2014 16:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 16:15 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?

Even were I confirmed town, how do you know I will use the mayoral powers effectively?

How do you know I would care?

I would think that you should.
I'm not entirely certain that it will be enough in this game for the mayoral role to go to someone people believe/assume is town alone---it may be important that the role rightfully goes to someone who will effectively get scum lynched; that is, someone with strong reads and convictions but who will also be able to defer to the town and/or take advice when necessary.

I am actually interested in other people's thoughts on this matter: would it simply be enough to give the mayor role to someone who was theoretically confirmed town but may or may not use the role to great effect?


And another question specifically for you, Mocsta. I am currently in contact with somebody who believes that you may be trolling with that vote. Is that true?

I just got back from Friday Night Magic so I'm going to respond to the thread. I'd rather give the mayor role to someone I was maybe 70% sure was town but know would be effective than someone who I was 100% sure is town but had no confidence in. Scum mayor is a high pressure situation and if they're afraid to use or threaten the hammer at all, or kind of sit back with the role and play it safe I'll probably push them on Day 3 if I'm still alive. It'd be worth losing the mayor role to catch a mafia tbh, but of course I wouldn't vote for anyone I find suspicious. That's why I'm running anyway.

On January 11 2014 16:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 16:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If someone disappeared from the thread after being accused and ignored the hammer threat completely, I'd try to swing the vote on them and ride the day out to avoid cutting it short but id drop it right away if it seemed like the bandwagon would change

I don't think I understand.
What do you mean by 'dropping it,' and if the bandwagon would change to what? Do you mean off of the threatened person or onto him?


Dropping the hammer, off the threatened player.

So I threaten hammer on Player C who is accused Day 2, Player C either shitposts or dips out of the thread entirely. I will not drop the hammer but encourage everyone to lynch Player C. If there is a concerted effort to misdirect the vote off of C or people start to lose confidence for a dumb reason, that is when I would exercise the power to hammer the player. Partly because town should never ever do that and partly because I'd like to foster a town environment where that kind of wishy washy shit doesn't happen.

I agree more or less with yamato's reads so far. I'd bet like five dollars at this point (let's say that means I'm around 40% sure) that either marvellosity or bloodycobbler are mafia. Marv said he's high in a PM to me and BC sometimes doesn't read when he's not interested and I'm not going to call for anyones head until they defend themselves, but they can not be allowed to continue playing passively. All Marv did when he PM'd me today is basically try to make me doubt myself, then not push it/argue when I didn't agree, and ask me sort of easy questions? There wasn't really any point to the communication, I couldn't figure out what he was getting at as town but maybe he was just bored. Either way, it's not good.

So, BH PM'd me his post about voting for me like an hour or two before he posted it, that's really strange? I think he was gauging for my reaction to it but all I did was comment on the bit about the miller, I didn't thank him or tell him anything I thought about his support in and of itself, because I was immediately put off by a move like that. I told Marv what happened and he says oh well it's just BH being BH, it's not interesting, which I am also put off by because that's an easy excuse not to examine his intentions. I demand that BH explains his intentions. He still seems to think a kush lynch is the best option, so why not continue your campaign yourself? All you have to do is use the hammer in the way I've explained, if you think that's a good idea, you can get what you want and what I argued for? Says to me he doesn't really care about his own lynch at all and that's not a good sign. Please explain.

On January 11 2014 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am also curious why people are supporting DrH so hard when he has made zero contributions towards anyone in this game besides himself. If he is to become a mayor he should be interested in lynching mafia, not discussing how he is going to get people talk on D2.


I don't think it's fair to call me a non-contributing player for talking about policy and derailing a shitty policy lynch like an hour or two into the game, when I've been pretty busy all night. I don't think talking about policy is useless at all actually, I think it's the best thing or really the only thing to do on Day 1. I've expressed this sentiment before, outside of being in a game, so I can promise you that viewpoint is not connected to my alignment in any way. Scum have been caught straight up this way before. Like Promethelax in LX who argued about policy lynches on Day 1 then didn't follow through with his own logic then martyred himself over getting caught.

Just the way people respond to the mayoral campaigns and policy ideas can be very telling. I.E if they spend all their time devaluing other peoples ideas and complaining that no one is scumhunting when they aren't doing anything else except throwing negativity on what other people are doing - with no clear goal in mind. The player who agreed with the kush lynch is highly suspect as well, here's some trademark laziness from me - i'm not gonna look back and find out who that is rn - but i'm pretty sure someone said the kush lynch seemed like a good idea or is "okay with me" and if I was a dayvig I'd have a strong urge to shoot that person right away. Wouldn't do it. But I'd have a strong urge.

I apologize for not having rock solid scumreads and that I'm not ready to kill anyone right now. Hopefully my intentions to pressure marv/BC into being active and BH into explaining himself count as contribution. I'd also like to see rayn do something other than post one liners and cast doubt on others. If I am expected as town to be doing some kind of amazing scumhunting right now, then you are too. Unfortunately, I scum hunt at my pace and on my time and not yours and I prefer to keep town on a need to know basis. There are plenty of other players that have piqued my interest or said things that stood out to me. I find making constant lists of everyone I find mildly suspicious absolutely worthless, I can say I already have ideas forming about who and how to pressure certain people when I'm more alert in the morning and that I can promise that it will be made very apparent in the second half of Day 1.
RIP Aaliyah
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 11 2014 08:59 GMT
#448
yes I agree and would like to add:



Original Message From Mocsta:
I saw my role Pm. So I know mine.


Show nested quote +
Original Message From thrawn2112:
what is your most recent read or thought about an alignment

Original Message From Mocsta:
You werent mentioned in the QT link?

Guess that means we are masons.

Original Message From thrawn2112:
are we masons again? or are you scum?


"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 09:00 GMT
#449
On January 11 2014 17:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE can you be more specific, what posts are those. Because to me this:
Show nested quote +
I think a mafia mayor will go with some sort of platform that seems safe, bank on their veteran status if they have it, promise good scumhunting and then not follow through. Waste the actual benefits of the position itself.

is the closest thing to characterize DrH's play atm. Talk about general stuff, setup, mayor powers and "how to use them". Not scumhunting.

I'm talking about aggressively threatening and utilizing the hammer power to pressure people who try to behave passively in this game, and force accused scum to respond to cases made by me and other players. That's not really what I would call safe or passive play. I've also admitted that I would be very inactive tonight. When I made those posts the only previous discussion was BH's stupid plan to kill kush because he personally doesn't like the guy so I don't know where I was supposed to pull a scum case out of my ass at that point but maybe you'll be satisfied by my previous post, or maybe someone told you to attack me to "throw me off" since that usually works
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 09:03 GMT
#450
Mocsta is trolling and I think a vig should shoot him, deciding the lynch this early set in stone might not be a good idea. I would encourage all vig bullets to go toward mocsta if he doesn't adequately explain why he is trolling and purposely being unhelpful immediately and stop playing this way. If I'm mayor I won't tolerate intentionally anti-town behavior and I encourage everyone to get those players my vote away from hammer so they can be dealt with quickly, they either explain (to satisfaction) and stop or they die.
RIP Aaliyah
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 09:05 GMT
#451
DrH:
I can promise you that viewpoint is not connected to my alignment in any way.

That's my point. Town wants a townie mayor. You havn't done scumhunting yet, you yourself said so.
Why are people backing you up on your campaign?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:06 GMT
#452
On January 11 2014 09:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why should we policy lynch a player day 1 just because you alone have a hard time dealing with them being in the game? If this was your intention, did you mention it before the beginning? I would say that this is an attempt to make the thread discussion worthless but you're not dumb enough to think that the town is going to be on board with that lynch, or that in the 48 hours that pass from now the discussion will still be seriously centered around a lynch on kush. So you might as well say now exactly what you're getting at - if what you're getting at is that no matter what happens at the end of this day, you would still lynch kush regardless, then whoever is elected should lynch you immediately.


This post where he calls out BH's policy lynch...

On January 11 2014 10:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Hello.

I have neither interest in running for nor objection to being mayor. Probably better to confirm a vet as town and then vote that veteran.

I will initiate a private chat with Blazinghand soon, otherwise feel free to PM me your desired method of communication. I watch Star Trek evenings (California time), immediately following tends to improve communication with me.

Please be wary of me, I am very good at looking town early! It just doesn't tend to last. This game I may try and learn how to do that or simply exude my alignment naturally.

I'm expecting a pretty good game.

Cool, now participate in the current discussion. Should the mayor ever hammer? What do you think of BH on kush?


...and this one where he tries to poke Alak into contribution both fall in line with the kind of play I expect from a town DocH at this stage in the game. Also I like the amount of thought he's put into how the mayor power /should/ be used and how we should view players who /misuse/ the power. It all just feels very townie to me rayn, and I know that if DocH is town he's not bullshitting when he says he'll lynch his top scumread. I just hope it's not me. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 09:07 GMT
#453
I am not blaming you for not doing scumhunting. I want you to start. Being busy does not make you mafia.
I am more interested in people who are backing you up in your campaign because you have "so really good contributions" when i feel like they are not good. Everything that is not finding mafia is not good.

There is no need for campaigns and shit, lynching mafia is the only thing mayor should do, every day. Like other townies.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 09:08 GMT
#454
VE who the fuck would do anything else than lynch their top scumread as mayor if they are town?
table for two on a tv tray
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 09:09 GMT
#455
what do you consider scumhunting. would you like me to say i am 100% sure someone is mafia right now and i'm ready to go all in? did you ignore the rest of my post completely.....

what is the point of going on and on about how I dared to mention policy? the contribution it's made is that everyone is talking and taking sides now, it got the day 1 ball rolling. people are starting to form opinions. suspicions. but you don't seem to really be forming any suspicions or scumhunting yourself. your style of play is 100% reactive and negative. you're not helping. you don't even have an opinion about my own alignment, even though you're almost only talking about me and the day isn't even half over yet.

Demanding BH explain his strange behavior, calling out mocsta, mentioning marv's strange behavior in PMs and asking him to explain and be less passive as well as BC. What else would you like me to do like 1/3rd of the way into the first day? Considering I've been busy for the last 7 hours as well.
RIP Aaliyah
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 11 2014 09:09 GMT
#456
ve this conversation about DrH is so boring! say something more interesting plz!
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 09:09 GMT
#457
So does BH wanting to policy lynch kush make him mafia? How so?
In the last game BH wanted to policy lynch someone who would not contribute. He was confirmed town in that game and did nothing but wanted to policy lynch a lurker, all game.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:10 GMT
#458
On January 11 2014 18:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE who the fuck would do anything else than lynch their top scumread as mayor if they are town?

But you know what I mean - like, I don't doubt that I'll know who DocH is going to lynch in the minutes or hours leading up to the lynch if he's town. I trust him to not pull some bullshit on a whim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 09:11 GMT
#459
On January 11 2014 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not blaming you for not doing scumhunting. I want you to start. Being busy does not make you mafia.
I am more interested in people who are backing you up in your campaign because you have "so really good contributions" when i feel like they are not good. Everything that is not finding mafia is not good.

There is no need for campaigns and shit, lynching mafia is the only thing mayor should do, every day. Like other townies.

that's really misrepresenting my style of play it sounds to me like instead of reading and thinking about my posts you're trying to force an idea : / or maybe too focused by the idea of talking about policy. Don't blame me for other people reacting to my play a certain way, you're backing down when you're talking to me directly but refuse to acknowledge anything else I've done or said in the thread and also assuming I'm being inactive in PMs as well which is interesting
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:12 GMT
#460
On January 11 2014 18:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
ve this conversation about DrH is so boring! say something more interesting plz!

Hey buddy, feel free to talk about whatever you want. All sorts of stuff is happening. If you don't like the questions I'm being asked, go to the source. I'm just an answer man.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.