• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:31
CEST 18:31
KST 01:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9838 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 114 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 06:11 GMT
#401
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 11 2014 06:12 GMT
#402
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 06:32 GMT
#403
Doc H has my vote, BH cannot makes BH almost certainly town imo. It was very obviously a mass message, and unless you think scum would do something like message everyone the same message for ANY reason, I say you discuss whether you like DocH for mayor or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 06:33 GMT
#404
Cannot = campaign
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 06:36 GMT
#405
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 11 2014 06:37 GMT
#406
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 06:42 GMT
#407
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 11 2014 06:45 GMT
#408
On January 11 2014 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?

Even were I confirmed town, how do you know I will use the mayoral powers effectively?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
January 11 2014 06:46 GMT
#409
On January 11 2014 15:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?

Even were I confirmed town, how do you know I will use the mayoral powers effectively?


I would know that your not actively using them ineffectively.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 11 2014 06:57 GMT
#410
all this is great but who is scum because I don't know
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 07:15 GMT
#411
On January 11 2014 15:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?

Even were I confirmed town, how do you know I will use the mayoral powers effectively?

How do you know I would care?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 11 2014 07:22 GMT
#412
On January 11 2014 16:15 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 15:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:11 Mocsta wrote:
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well here's a shocker ladies and gents: I've rolled town.

##Vote: WoS/Gigglytummy

So....you're voting me for mayor?

Correct

I haven't announced my intent to campaign. Is there a reason I have your vote and you apparently trust me over DrH and all of the other people who are actually trying for mayor?

Yes

because you rolled town.

being confirmed town, why wouldnt i vote for you?

Even were I confirmed town, how do you know I will use the mayoral powers effectively?

How do you know I would care?

I would think that you should.
I'm not entirely certain that it will be enough in this game for the mayoral role to go to someone people believe/assume is town alone---it may be important that the role rightfully goes to someone who will effectively get scum lynched; that is, someone with strong reads and convictions but who will also be able to defer to the town and/or take advice when necessary.

I am actually interested in other people's thoughts on this matter: would it simply be enough to give the mayor role to someone who was theoretically confirmed town but may or may not use the role to great effect?


And another question specifically for you, Mocsta. I am currently in contact with somebody who believes that you may be trolling with that vote. Is that true?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 11 2014 07:26 GMT
#413
On January 11 2014 16:22 WaveofShadow wrote: theoretically confirmed town


don't think those words go together, so no.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 07:32 GMT
#414
Mocsta what do you think about DocH for mayor instead of WaveofShadow?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 07:36 GMT
#415
I am suspicious of a Dr. Helvetica/ Blazinghand / VisceraEyes scumteam

Which probably means all are town. -_-
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 07:37 GMT
#416
If someone disappeared from the thread after being accused and ignored the hammer threat completely, I'd try to swing the vote on them and ride the day out to avoid cutting it short but id drop it right away if it seemed like the bandwagon would change
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 07:38 GMT
#417
On January 11 2014 16:36 Alakaslam wrote:
I am suspicious of a Dr. Helvetica/ Blazinghand / VisceraEyes scumteam

Which probably means all are town. -_-

Walk me through it while I care. I know I just got here, but I'd like to know the substance of your suspicion if any.

Do you want more reasoning for why I'm fine with DocH as mayor, or can you just read his filter so far and figure it out?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 11 2014 07:41 GMT
#418
On January 11 2014 16:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If someone disappeared from the thread after being accused and ignored the hammer threat completely, I'd try to swing the vote on them and ride the day out to avoid cutting it short but id drop it right away if it seemed like the bandwagon would change

I don't think I understand.
What do you mean by 'dropping it,' and if the bandwagon would change to what? Do you mean off of the threatened person or onto him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 07:45 GMT
#419
On January 11 2014 16:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta what do you think about DocH for mayor instead of WaveofShadow?

I dont have an opinion.

I haven't read any of his posts; nor do I feel I have an inclination to.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 07:46 GMT
#420
So far, this game has gone on relatively simply in thread, so there's not exactly much to talk about post-wise. But I do have a few things I want to address tonight.

On January 11 2014 12:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently Blazinghand is running not only his own campaing but also another one. Seems pretty weird for me.


BH's first campaign WAS terrible, much like his campaign in the last mayor game that Marv ran. The difference between that one and this one is that he's now given up his trollish campaign in favor of supporting the one person who bothered to call him out for his shitty campaign early on. That alone is enough to make this notable, but there's more to it than a simple behavior difference.

While my initial reaction is to wonder "Why would BH do this as town?", I think the most important question to answer is "Why would he do this as mafia?" As mafia, BH could certainly be angling to appear pro-town and contributory in the thread with his support of DrH. As a loud voice in the thread, DrH is easy enough to get behind and also someone BH would rather not cross, if he were mafia.

Now, this is not necessarily the case, but it does make me pay more attention to BH than I otherwise would. Most of you know I have an affinity for lynching him, but instead of simply calling for his head due to his uselessness as in games past, I am legitimately interested in figuring out his alignment this game. He's right when he says that he could be an asset, if he's town.

On January 11 2014 09:28 Captain Obvious wrote:
Vote me for Mayor and I shall use my magnificent powers of common sense to find and lynch mafia!


I mention this post simply because no one else did. Smurf + shitty one-liner campaign + low activity = kill with fire

On January 11 2014 09:36 gumshoe wrote:
Hey guys, make me mayor cause I'm bad. The fact of wether or not I'm scum will become extremely apparent within a few days going by the quality of my activity. On the other hand exceptional players like Marv or rayn can successfully abuse their power as king without getting caught and become fiercely run on threats. I am of the opinion that the most important attribute of the king be that he is town, wether or not he is good is an added bonus, and I'm certain all the skillful scum players will go to great lengths today to seem "townier" than they would normally. Besides, I shall be a fair king, on day 1 I will listen to everything everyone has to say and then lynch the most likely scum target. Going on I promise to be extra active given the importance of my double vote. So yeah, vote the king you can keep in check.


As far as my read on gumshoe, it is almost invariably tied to what I think of his campaign and his intentions behind it. This argument is relatively decent (I like the idea of electing a mayor I can trust is town, on its face), but it falls short in that we are placing a large amount of responsibility in the hands of a player whose judgement may not always be as good as some of the better town players (list goes here, make up your own).

What it tells me about gumshoe is that he's essentially opting out of discussing who he likes best as mayor, because so far, he's favored campaigning for himself over doing anything else. Instead of campaigning for himself, when he knows his chances of winning are slim to none, gumshoe as town SHOULD be actively participating in the election discussion instead of copping out. This goes for anyone who plays similarly and has a similarly bleak outlook of being elected; don't waste your time.

Again, this is by no means a definite read, but it's worth noting how gumshoe has set himself up to play this day 1. At this point, he could essentially drop his silly campaign at any time (not suspicious, no one thinks it's going to be successful) and vote for random player X who he thinks could be a good mayor without ever having said so before. This completely robs us of his thought process if he is town, and doesn't tell us anything new about the player he's voting for either (because it will likely be a player already with a certain amount of votes/reasons to vote them).

On January 11 2014 11:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I will be unavailable for almost all of day 1.

I didn't realize the game was starting so early and thus made plans tommorrow after work (work at 530 am eastern til early to mid afternoon then im heading out of town for the night). I might be able to post a few times via my phone but nothing reliable.

I apologize in advance for this.

As a note however, Until someone provides a real reason to be elected they shouldn't be considered.


BC made a show of shitting on the other candidates for mayor early on when he was mafia in the last mayor game, and he begins this game with a similar tone. It's legitimately ridiculous to just ignore the players who garner support early in the game because you don't think they have a "real reason to be elected." I will not let this game be ruined again by vet-circlejerk mentality that denied me a vest in the last game and ultimately cost town perhaps its most vocal leader.

As for people I consider candidates for mayor, it is ignorant to ignore DrH, who seems to have impressed people with his play so far. While there's nothing technically wrong with it, and it is still early on in the game, he hasn't really said anything I find substantive. While talking about how you'd use the mayor power is great and all, as I said in the last game, the most important quality in a mayor should be his ability to find mafia. I don't particularly find anything he's said difficult to come from a mafia perspective, so I hesitate jumping in with the rest of the crowd and wagoning him to the mayor position.

As promised, I will be running for mayor, and my platform is the same as it was the last game. Do you like my reads? Good, let's elect me, and lynch mafia together. I'm widely regarded as a player who has the ability to be obviously town when I am, and I intend to put in the effort necessary to remove all doubt as to my alignment. If I come across a player I think is better suited to the mayor position, I will say so, but I doubt I will be confident enough in my read of any of the players who could potentially be better than me in that position on Day 1, simply because they are capable of a certain amount of townish activity early on as mafia.

As of right now, I have two tentative reads on BH and gumshoe that could become more, and I intend to follow the game fairly closely and keep all of you updated on what I think about the happenings in the game. If you want to discuss things in PMs with me, feel free, I take all comers.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1101
Mini 932
Shuttle 825
Soma 596
actioN 492
Rush 354
Light 311
Larva 304
Stork 271
ggaemo 249
[ Show more ]
BeSt 236
Horang2 211
Snow 176
Dewaltoss 134
hero 129
firebathero 127
Barracks 76
Aegong 74
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 36
Shinee 36
Sharp 34
Shine 31
JYJ 31
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 23
sorry 16
zelot 16
Trap 14
Rock 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7847
qojqva2208
Dendi845
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
fl0m1305
x6flipin974
Fnx 749
pashabiceps240
edward64
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5162
Grubby1981
Other Games
singsing1383
B2W.Neo1014
byalli470
ceh9360
Mlord326
Beastyqt275
Khaldor241
DeMusliM157
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS136
KnowMe129
Trikslyr53
BRAT_OK 48
TKL 19
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 70
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• blackmanpl 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV411
League of Legends
• Nemesis2513
• TFBlade833
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 29m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.