• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7147 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 114 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 03:01 GMT
#361
On January 11 2014 10:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Hello.

I have neither interest in running for nor objection to being mayor. Probably better to confirm a vet as town and then vote that veteran.

I will initiate a private chat with Blazinghand soon, otherwise feel free to PM me your desired method of communication. I watch Star Trek evenings (California time), immediately following tends to improve communication with me.

Please be wary of me, I am very good at looking town early! It just doesn't tend to last. This game I may try and learn how to do that or simply exude my alignment naturally.

I'm expecting a pretty good game.

Cool, now participate in the current discussion. Should the mayor ever hammer? What do you think of BH on kush?

I think Kush should be given a chance but I can understand BH.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 03:03 GMT
#362
On January 11 2014 11:48 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 11:34 Blazinghand wrote:
I have yet to receive a om from slam


.....What? What was the meaning of his first post then?

Alakaslam better explain the meaning of this.

Lol. Stuff came up I received BH's pm.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 03:05 GMT
#363
On January 11 2014 12:03 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 11:48 Xatalos wrote:
On January 11 2014 11:34 Blazinghand wrote:
I have yet to receive a om from slam


.....What? What was the meaning of his first post then?

Alakaslam better explain the meaning of this.

Lol. Stuff came up I received BH's pm.


You said you're initiating a chat, yet BH PM'd you? Can you explain more closely?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 03:07 GMT
#364
Apparently Blazinghand is running not only his own campaing but also another one. Seems pretty weird for me.
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 11 2014 03:07 GMT
#365
On January 11 2014 12:01 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 11:44 Aquanim wrote:
Hi. I have no desire to be mayor. There, that's out of the way.

On January 11 2014 11:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Until someone provides a real reason to be elected they shouldn't be considered.

What do you consider a real reason to be elected?



Why do you have no desire to become a Mayor?

I don't have the time or motivation to deal with that kind of added responsibility.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 03:15 GMT
#366
is godfather predetermined or chosen by scum
RIP Aaliyah
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 03:15 GMT
#367
On January 11 2014 12:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently Blazinghand is running not only his own campaing but also another one. Seems pretty weird for me.


What do you mean with this?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 03:16 GMT
#368
Hi.

#1 I'm not running for mayor.

#2 I received a generic PM from BH about electing Dr.h. I assume everyone else received this.

#3 I have nothing else I care to say.

DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 03:16 GMT
#369
On January 11 2014 12:15 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 12:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently Blazinghand is running not only his own campaing but also another one. Seems pretty weird for me.


What do you mean with this?

He's supporting me in PM land and delaying his post about it
RIP Aaliyah
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 03:17 GMT
#370
Chosen on D1. It's in the Godfather role description. Any reason why a mayor candidate does not read the roles?
table for two on a tv tray
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 03:18 GMT
#371
No, there's no good reason
RIP Aaliyah
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 03:20 GMT
#372
I was hoping to get a couple more replies before we decided to take this into the thread, but yes, let's elect DrH.

I like how much thought DrH has been putting into the game. Reading his posts, I'm immediately aware of his thought process and it jives with how I think town DrH would think. There will be a temptation to not vote DrH for mayor because you think he's too clever, because you think his cleverness is an indication that his helpfulness is not alignment-indicative. Don't listen to it. If you don't vote DrH it should be for reasons like "I think he's scum" or "I really want kush lynched d1 no matter what so i'm voting BH".

In DrH's favor: The fact that DrH thought about situations how the hammer can be used in an aggressive way to help town indicates to me a town mindset. I suspect a scum player, even a scum DrH, wouldn't immediately think about how the Hammer could be used to put on the pressure. A scum player likes other things about the Mayor role, thinks other things about the mayor role

as an aside: There is one difference to someone claiming miller, though as everyone has said it is a nulltell, it means cops shouldn't bother checking him. The two possibilities (real miller or scum faking miller) both have the same outcome to a check.

The Kush thing is real, I want to lynch kush, but there's the real possibility that DrH will use the hammertech better than me. Just the fact that he thought about it and is strategising about how to use it to benefit town means he HAS to, don't you see? A scum DrH has to use the hammer to help town or else he violates a campaign promise, so scum DrH wouldn't say that. Scum DrH wouldn't even be thinking on those lines.

DrH for mayor.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 03:22 GMT
#373
Blazinghand who did you PM about supporting DrH?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 03:23 GMT
#374
On January 11 2014 12:05 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 12:03 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 11 2014 11:48 Xatalos wrote:
On January 11 2014 11:34 Blazinghand wrote:
I have yet to receive a om from slam


.....What? What was the meaning of his first post then?

Alakaslam better explain the meaning of this.

Lol. Stuff came up I received BH's pm.


You said you're initiating a chat, yet BH PM'd you? Can you explain more closely?

I had to go. I was using iPhone at home and got a call from my mom, her washer is busted. Can give you picture if you want but it will say nothing.

Then I received BH's elect dr h pm.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 03:24 GMT
#375
On January 11 2014 12:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Blazinghand who did you PM about supporting DrH?

It appears I have answered even more than I thought
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 03:25 GMT
#376
Idek what roles are in this game yet I usually read that on day 2, its a bad habit I don't think I've ever read a setup pregame in my entire career
RIP Aaliyah
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 03:26 GMT
#377
It's important on N1 because obviously bules should claim to the mayor.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 03:26 GMT
#378
All but 3-10 people.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 03:28 GMT
#379
And what was the point of PMing people instead of telling that in thread?
table for two on a tv tray
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 03:28 GMT
#380
Is that obvious?
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16399
StarCastTV_EN395
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings108
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko272
ProTech106
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11208
Jaedong 6007
EffOrt 2706
BeSt 1224
actioN 846
Killer 711
Soma 582
ZerO 508
Pusan 498
Horang2 406
[ Show more ]
Zeus 240
Stork 221
Rush 202
JYJ 154
Barracks 135
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 51
HiyA 42
Bale 30
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 23
sorry 23
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4775
Dendi441
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2364
crisheroes2250
Other Games
gofns60913
singsing1476
olofmeister1259
byalli560
Livibee202
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 245
StarCraft 2
WardiTV219
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 28m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.