• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7497 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 16:17 GMT
#1117
Why does this need to be asked fucking 100 times before you actually answer instead of running around the issue? I have no clue who you think is mafia.

Who is mafia and why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 16:36 GMT
#1123
Corazon tbh it seems like you have some personal vendetta against everyone and that stops you from contributing anything but mindless rage against other people. Nobody is being dick to anyone here, except you.

Could you answer this:
On December 10 2013 19:03 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Plutarch i don't like this:
I see some dissonance between your first point and your second. Why would you be so inclined towards policy on low activity players when you have just acknowledged that people can be town and not be active?

Perhaps as you say you only require town to be active and you are, in fact, scum?

That is, as Cora says, clearly twisting his words.


I disagree. It didn't make sense that someone could state they aren't going to be super active (as town presumably) and then lynch based on an activity metric.

Regardless that was my first post which are always slight stretches. I find the part where Cora refuses outright to answer my question and instead forcefully derails the discussion to be much more interesting.

On December 10 2013 19:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Plutarch you mean this post:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436388&currentpage=19#374

??

On December 10 2013 19:09 Plutarch wrote:
It starts from that post and continues on until his extended absence.

I think that's a reasonable accusation against you and you should answer it.

After that could you tell us who would you like to see lynched?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 16:51 GMT
#1129
On December 12 2013 01:48 kushm4sta wrote:
rayn i see what you are saying about spaghetti. i think he is just off this game. He already said he's not invested yet. My read is pretty thin so it's more of a hunch.

Anyone read corazon's last post? The ratio of size to content of that post is the highest in the game.

Seriously kush? Do you believe this? The dude has nearly the largest filter in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:17 GMT
#1155
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:21 GMT
#1158
purpletrator why do you ask specifically Cora about my townplay? You very well know about people on this forum and you also very well know Cora has only played with me in games where i have played absolute shit (Titanic & BttB). So, why are you asking about my townplay from a person who is most likely to misrepresent it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:24 GMT
#1159
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:29 GMT
#1165
On December 12 2013 02:26 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
purpletrator why do you ask specifically Cora about my townplay? You very well know about people on this forum and you also very well know Cora has only played with me in games where i have played absolute shit (Titanic & BttB). So, why are you asking about my townplay from a person who is most likely to misrepresent it?

I edited that quote, heres the full one:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2013 13:08 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 13:02 Corazon wrote:
@Plutarch:

Jumping around your vote can be a town thing if you are justifying your votes and your reads, but Xatalos is just jumping around and harping on people for nothing and with no purpose other than to look like he is scum hunting.

Case in point:
On December 10 2013 08:19 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Worst post in thread.
##Vote: purpletrator

Kusplain?

Hello sir, I promise not to get mad at you this game

If purpletrator can reasonably explain what he is going to achieve with that post i'm going to unvote.
Now i gotta sleep! cya tomorrow.

Please don't be useless Alakaslam ok?


By the way... rayn, what are you doing? I thought you were going to be one of the most contributive players here. I hope it'll get better from here... Otherwise you're probably scum.

What is the point of this post? Does he think Rayn is scummy because he sleeps? There's no purpose to this post. It's not scum hunting. It's calling out Rayn for sleeping. How does this help us find scum?

Also, there is the point that townies believe in their reads and scum don't. If Xatalos believed I was scum, wouldn't he continue to pressure me and push for my lynch? Why does he insist on attacking kush for being kush and attacking Rayn for sleeping? Do you see any purpose to these posts? Is Xatalos trying to find a lynch? In my opinion, he isn't and that's why I voted for him.

Cora, do you know rayn's townplay? If so, how would you characterize it?


He accused Xata of going after you for sleeping. Thats not why Xata went after you imo. Cora is seeing something that isnt there and I want to know if he has any inclination as to what your usual mode of operation is. I think he's pursuing a target out of OMGUS instead of content and is seeing red because he's hyped up on rage. I was trying to talk him down to get a more objective view of Xata's intentions without explicitly telling him what Xata was doing.

What Corazon says about Xatalos there is completely reasonable. It is as much reaction hunting (if you want to call it that) than what Xatalos did.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:31 GMT
#1168
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.

Fair enough, just wanted to be sure what you meant.
Are you suggesting Spaghetticus is town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:36 GMT
#1171
On December 12 2013 02:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.

Fair enough, just wanted to be sure what you meant.
Are you suggesting Spaghetticus is town?


Yea he was one of the first to want to lynch Slam so I have him as town until further notice.

Hmm.. I don't think suggesting a policy lynch at the start of the game is alignment indicative of him, especially when, as you said, it's nowhere near to be true (TL towns). That's probably the easiest way to appear contributive and have strong opinions. The target does not really matter.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:50 GMT
#1178
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.


On December 12 2013 02:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's not ridiculous at all if you consider how I play mafia. I KILL these kind of players at night because I find it more enjoyable to play with people that can actually scumhunt and try to trick them. Between that and my blue kill sniping I don't see how it is farfetch'd at all.

Can you explain the contradiction Vayne?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:50 GMT
#1179
rofl JJD: <3
##unvote
##vote VayneAuthority
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:58 GMT
#1188
On December 12 2013 02:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
at any rate, look into lynching kush and rayn after this considering they both claim to be able to read me, my last post

No reason to stop playing if you are town. I just want you to explain the contradiction.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:11 GMT
#1196
On December 12 2013 02:52 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
where is the contradiction?

You know that I'm pushing him as a mislynch in the thread, killing him as a night kill is pure WIFOM. Completely unrelated.

You said you'd never kill him, then you said you'd NK him to make the game more fun for yourself. Direct and absolute contradiction (that I do not find scummy, but its there).

Why don't you find that scummy?
He originally used that as a reason why he is not mafia (because getting rid of Slam is not beneficial to him in any case) and later on said he does not want to play with "bad" players, which goes against his original justification of himself being town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:16 GMT
#1206
On December 12 2013 03:11 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:52 purpletrator wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
where is the contradiction?

You know that I'm pushing him as a mislynch in the thread, killing him as a night kill is pure WIFOM. Completely unrelated.

You said you'd never kill him, then you said you'd NK him to make the game more fun for yourself. Direct and absolute contradiction (that I do not find scummy, but its there).

Why don't you find that scummy?
He originally used that as a reason why he is not mafia (because getting rid of Slam is not beneficial to him in any case) and later on said he does not want to play with "bad" players, which goes against his original justification of himself being town.

Because with Vayne, ego>good play

It has nothing to do with ego. It has to do wit hthe fact he is trying justify why he is town by reasoning X and later on saying he would never do X.

He straight out says "i would never do this as scum therefore i am town" and then he says "i would totally do this as scum". And you don't think it's scummy?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:19 GMT
#1209
On December 12 2013 03:17 purpletrator wrote:
No rayn, I do not think Vayne is scummy for puffing his chest.

Do you actually even think about why people say things they do?
You don't really seem to be doing that much. That makes you suspicious aswell.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:31 GMT
#1213
On December 12 2013 03:12 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:11 kushm4sta wrote:
slam is geting viged so who cares what he has to say

he's actually getting lynched right now and its a really bad lynch.

Why exactly is Slam a bad lynch?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:34 GMT
#1215
On December 12 2013 03:33 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:12 purpletrator wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:11 kushm4sta wrote:
slam is geting viged so who cares what he has to say

he's actually getting lynched right now and its a really bad lynch.

Why exactly is Slam a bad lynch?

He is almost the same as an RNG lynch. He's so polarizing of a player that there is no analysis to be done on his wagon or the discussions surrounding him. It is a bad lynch. You get no information and statistically a mislynch.

So what.. You just consider him as town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:41 GMT
#1220
I was hoping Vayne would come back and explain his statement. My vote is not set in stone and i think Spag is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:44 GMT
#1222
On December 12 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's not because spag is scum, it's because rayn is scum. lynch him after I'm proven town.

Dude i am not scum. You know i like to vote and pressure people with voting. You just left the statement unanswered and claimed you will not post any more rayn and kush iare scum ggnore. What does that accomplish?

I don't care about Slam. He'll get vigged unless the vigi is retarded. I would like you to explain the statement because i really do not understand why you did say what you did. Also could you tell who is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:48 GMT
#1230
On December 12 2013 03:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's not because spag is scum, it's because rayn is scum. lynch him after I'm proven town.

Dude i am not scum. You know i like to vote and pressure people with voting. You just left the statement unanswered and claimed you will not post any more rayn and kush iare scum ggnore. What does that accomplish?

I don't care about Slam. He'll get vigged unless the vigi is retarded. I would like you to explain the statement because i really do not understand why you did say what you did. Also could you tell who is mafia?


you either lied about learning anything from bttb and time to die or are scum, as far as im concerned. You are making cases on the same stupid shit that is completely meaningless. reminds me of your lonemeow case.

Do not start this because that's exactly what you do as mafia.

##unvote
##Vote: Spaghetticus
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 253
ProTech154
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 19
JuggernautJason17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24508
Shuttle 692
Hyuk 166
White-Ra 132
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Shine 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9653
qojqva1567
Counter-Strike
fl0m1570
Fnx 848
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1729
crisheroes1271
Khaldor1257
Liquid`Hasu436
Other Games
summit1g4090
FrodaN1498
Beastyqt566
Mlord322
XBOCT296
ArmadaUGS183
C9.Mang0176
QueenE69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1099
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 14m
Online Event
16h 14m
FEL
21h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.