• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8353 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 14:49 GMT
#721
Hmm. I stand by my point that my play has been pro-town and Corazon's has been slightly scummy / null at best. I fail to see why Artanis accuses me and defends Corazon in this situation. His tunnel vision could just be misguided town as wel, I guess. But he's experienced so I don't understand why he would do this as town.

Grackaroni, what's with your vote on rayn? And where did you go?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 14:55 GMT
#722
I suggest you both let each other do your own stuff and discuss other things as at least i think your rant is not going anywhere and other people are not feeling strongly in a way or another regarding your cases on each other.

purple, Grackster, Spaghetticus, Cora (when he comes back) -> far more better targets of discussion atm imo.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 15:02 GMT
#723
On December 10 2013 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I suggest you both let each other do your own stuff and discuss other things as at least i think your rant is not going anywhere and other people are not feeling strongly in a way or another regarding your cases on each other.

purple, Grackster, Spaghetticus, Cora (when he comes back) -> far more better targets of discussion atm imo.


Unfortunately they're all AFK / lurking.

I'll need to look through their filters when I get back home though.

How would you analyze their play so far? (besides the obvious lackluster LSB-vote with purple)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 15:04 GMT
#724
I'm right here.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 15:11 GMT
#725
Grackaroni has not offered any insight into anything that has happened in this game. He did not comment on my "shitty case" before i asked him to. If he thinks the case in fact was shitty why would he not shoot it down in the first place? Townies should not let shitty cases lie around because it distracts from actual scumhunting. Then he OMGUSes me (for what?) and leaves.

Spaghetticus is more interested in defending himself than contributing onto anything that's been going on in the game. He just pops in and gives some irrelevant comments about something.

Cora needs to answer Plutarch's case on him.

I think i've been pretty clear in what i think about purple.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 15:12 GMT
#726
On December 11 2013 00:04 Spaghetticus wrote:
I'm right here.


Your scumreads are still XigXag and Corazon? Anything new?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 10 2013 15:16 GMT
#727
On December 10 2013 14:05 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 08:32 Spaghetticus wrote:
I am not shifting my vote until slam does something useful to make up for his spam. I'm giving him until 6pm my time (7.5 hours from now) to do so or my vote is not changing at all regardless of anything that comes afterwards.

Pressure? yes.
Policy? yes.
Serious? yes.

Very scummy post. You're actually saying that you may sit on your vote regardless of what happens in the thread? Basically giving yourself an built-in excuse to make your vote not matter (and unable to be analyzed) if slam isn't one of the leading wagons?

So never got an answer to this Spag. And how come when you finally came back to the thread, you totally ignore slam? Did you find his posts in that time to be usefull?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 15:18 GMT
#728
On December 11 2013 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni has not offered any insight into anything that has happened in this game. He did not comment on my "shitty case" before i asked him to. If he thinks the case in fact was shitty why would he not shoot it down in the first place? Townies should not let shitty cases lie around because it distracts from actual scumhunting. Then he OMGUSes me (for what?) and leaves.

Spaghetticus is more interested in defending himself than contributing onto anything that's been going on in the game. He just pops in and gives some irrelevant comments about something.

Cora needs to answer Plutarch's case on him.

I think i've been pretty clear in what i think about purple.


Hm. That seems to mirror my thoughts pretty well. I'll have to reread yet though.

What about Kush? I think that, weirdly enough, he's started to move from the policy lynch category into somewhat useful. That list post though... So easy for Mafia to do something like that. So pretty null for now IMO.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 15:20 GMT
#729
On December 11 2013 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 00:04 Spaghetticus wrote:
I'm right here.


Your scumreads are still XigXag and Corazon? Anything new?


Other than thinking slam scum, and Reyn town, not really. A few more slight scum reads but nothing worth mentioning.

I'm up to p.26 of my reread.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 15:22 GMT
#730
On December 11 2013 00:18 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni has not offered any insight into anything that has happened in this game. He did not comment on my "shitty case" before i asked him to. If he thinks the case in fact was shitty why would he not shoot it down in the first place? Townies should not let shitty cases lie around because it distracts from actual scumhunting. Then he OMGUSes me (for what?) and leaves.

Spaghetticus is more interested in defending himself than contributing onto anything that's been going on in the game. He just pops in and gives some irrelevant comments about something.

Cora needs to answer Plutarch's case on him.

I think i've been pretty clear in what i think about purple.


Hm. That seems to mirror my thoughts pretty well. I'll have to reread yet though.

What about Kush? I think that, weirdly enough, he's started to move from the policy lynch category into somewhat useful. That list post though... So easy for Mafia to do something like that. So pretty null for now IMO.

What Vayne says about kush is most likely true. While i hate it i can't say he's scum for it. I would love to see something other than "these dudes are town because of activity" - even a piece of kush-logic-scumhunting. If he remains useless vigi's shoot him.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 15:27 GMT
#731
On December 11 2013 00:20 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On December 11 2013 00:04 Spaghetticus wrote:
I'm right here.


Your scumreads are still XigXag and Corazon? Anything new?


Other than thinking slam scum, and Reyn town, not really. A few more slight scum reads but nothing worth mentioning.

I'm up to p.26 of my reread.


I'd be interested to hear these scumreads.

Do catch up with the thread as well, though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 15:28 GMT
#732
On December 11 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 00:18 Xatalos wrote:
On December 11 2013 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni has not offered any insight into anything that has happened in this game. He did not comment on my "shitty case" before i asked him to. If he thinks the case in fact was shitty why would he not shoot it down in the first place? Townies should not let shitty cases lie around because it distracts from actual scumhunting. Then he OMGUSes me (for what?) and leaves.

Spaghetticus is more interested in defending himself than contributing onto anything that's been going on in the game. He just pops in and gives some irrelevant comments about something.

Cora needs to answer Plutarch's case on him.

I think i've been pretty clear in what i think about purple.


Hm. That seems to mirror my thoughts pretty well. I'll have to reread yet though.

What about Kush? I think that, weirdly enough, he's started to move from the policy lynch category into somewhat useful. That list post though... So easy for Mafia to do something like that. So pretty null for now IMO.

What Vayne says about kush is most likely true. While i hate it i can't say he's scum for it. I would love to see something other than "these dudes are town because of activity" - even a piece of kush-logic-scumhunting. If he remains useless vigi's shoot him.


Well, he definitely has improved his posting from the start. I agree though, that his reads are somewhat superficial so far.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 15:30 GMT
#733
On December 11 2013 00:16 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 14:05 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:32 Spaghetticus wrote:
I am not shifting my vote until slam does something useful to make up for his spam. I'm giving him until 6pm my time (7.5 hours from now) to do so or my vote is not changing at all regardless of anything that comes afterwards.

Pressure? yes.
Policy? yes.
Serious? yes.

Very scummy post. You're actually saying that you may sit on your vote regardless of what happens in the thread? Basically giving yourself an built-in excuse to make your vote not matter (and unable to be analyzed) if slam isn't one of the leading wagons?

So never got an answer to this Spag. And how come when you finally came back to the thread, you totally ignore slam? Did you find his posts in that time to be usefull?


Yes I did, but not by way of explanation.

On December 10 2013 22:41 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 14:05 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:32 Spaghetticus wrote:
I am not shifting my vote until slam does something useful to make up for his spam. I'm giving him until 6pm my time (7.5 hours from now) to do so or my vote is not changing at all regardless of anything that comes afterwards.

Pressure? yes.
Policy? yes.
Serious? yes.

Very scummy post. You're actually saying that you may sit on your vote regardless of what happens in the thread? Basically giving yourself an built-in excuse to make your vote not matter (and unable to be analyzed) if slam isn't one of the leading wagons?


Have you any more thoughts on me now?


I explicitly stated I was going to ignore slam. He makes me furious. He's stopped spamming, but hasn't really done much. Once he's a contributing member I'll reconsider. My vote is already locked in, it's up to him now to make sure other votes don't fall the same way. So far I don't think he's doing a great job.

Why do you think it more scummy that I would policy vote scummy play, than someone effortfully attempting to break the too scummy to be scum barrier?


JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 10 2013 15:31 GMT
#734
On December 10 2013 09:42 sidesprang wrote:
And lastly he asked for people to vote for him if they found him scummy, which is very Anti-Town.

OK this sentence just reeks of a scum mindset w/ the knowledge that cora is town. Because yes, asking someone to vote for yourself is anti-town when you are actually town. But if you're scum then it's just a kinda dumb, ballsy move. But it isn't anti-town.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2013 15:32 GMT
#735
Out of all the games I've played why are we talking about the one I am currently in. PM the host for obs if you really want to know my alignment in PYP that bad.

I've already stated how I think the Corazon lynch is just a huge bandwagon, so I won't vote for him.

I'm glad to see someone feels that Purpletrator is being overly defensive

On December 10 2013 17:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:
Why we should lynch purpletrator:

He votes for LSB based on this:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:33 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Worst post in thread.
##Vote: purpletrator

Kusplain?

Hello sir, I promise not to get mad at you this game

If purpletrator can reasonably explain what he is going to achieve with that post i'm going to unvote.
Now i gotta sleep! cya tomorrow.

Please don't be useless Alakaslam ok?

You mean to tell me you have no concern over the erroneous logic LSB used to vote me? You honestly think my response is worse than "smurfs=mafia"?
To actually answer your question, I'm wondering why LSB is wasting my time and wanted to see if he's actually trying to get a response or just trolling. When he ignored my response I chalked it up to 'just trolling'. Then you called me out, he noticed my response and now wants to fish for my identity. Now it looks scummy.
On December 10 2013 07:18 LSB wrote:
Missed this post

On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Ya, sure. Reveal please!

It was a hypothetical. I'm not revealing my identity. Good to know you dont give a shit about the lynch.

##Vote: LSB


First of all the first contribution is never going to achieve anything. What's LSB supposed to answer as town or as scum and how does purple gain something from it? There is no way it's going to do anything. Then he calls the question hypothetical, but still it somehow gives him a reason to vote for LSB. Why? And how does this tell him LSB "does not give shit about the lynch"?

This whole interaction makes no sense from the beginning because there is no possible way purple is going to gain any sort of information on LSB by this. Then this happens:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 08:55 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
By the way, purple, your filter is pretty lackluster so far. What have you been doing for all this time? Actively lurking?

i went to look at LSB's old games, only actually looked at PYP which is still ongoing and decided I'd seen enough to unvote him.

This is why he unvotes LSB. Does this look like a reason to unvote? Because "LSB does not read properly in either of the games". This makes him town how? Regardless of LSB's alignment in PYP game this certainly does not make him town because not reading properly is not alignment indicative and doing something in both of these games does not make LSB town here. On top of that, nobody is even allowed to agree/diagree with that "meta-read" because the PYP game is going on.

The whole evolution of his LSB-read and interactions with him are completely nonsensical, can't possibly achieve anything and do not even have any sort of logic behind them.

Rather than being nonsensical I saw it as being paranoid and believing there was a serious case on him and a need to defend himself. He handled that far too poorly, I chalked it up as bad play at the time, but this paranoia does bother me.

##unvote
##Vote Purpletrator
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 15:34 GMT
#736
Spaghetticus why do you want to waste your vote instead of just agreeing vigi should shoot Slam unless he starts playing the game?

Don't you think this way you effectively refrain from contributing towards any lynch and therefore towards scumhunting? Do you think this is townie? Because to me you are as useless as Slam atm..
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 10 2013 15:40 GMT
#737
On December 11 2013 00:30 Spaghetticus wrote:
Why do you think it more scummy that I would policy vote scummy play, than someone effortfully attempting to break the too scummy to be scum barrier?
The scummy part is what I bolded. Saying that your vote "is not changing at all regardless of anything that comes afterwards." is what's scummy.

Like, what if nobody else is voting slam close to the deadline? Are you planning on wasting it and leaving it on him?
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 15:43 GMT
#738
On December 11 2013 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Spaghetticus why do you want to waste your vote instead of just agreeing vigi should shoot Slam unless he starts playing the game?

Don't you think this way you effectively refrain from contributing towards any lynch and therefore towards scumhunting? Do you think this is townie? Because to me you are as useless as Slam atm..


It's regrettable. How big of an issue is this though?

I'm not as useless as slam. You're exaggerating. The fact that I'm pressuring slam makes me more useful than slam.

I never said that me parking my vote on Slam would stop me scumhunting. That I haven't turned up any results yet is coincidental. For the record I could easily bandwagon to look more townie, but I'd prefer to think for myself ty.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 15:46 GMT
#739
On December 11 2013 00:40 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 00:30 Spaghetticus wrote:
Why do you think it more scummy that I would policy vote scummy play, than someone effortfully attempting to break the too scummy to be scum barrier?
The scummy part is what I bolded. Saying that your vote "is not changing at all regardless of anything that comes afterwards." is what's scummy.

Like, what if nobody else is voting slam close to the deadline? Are you planning on wasting it and leaving it on him?


I don't see the issue. Well... I see it, but I don't see why you see it as such a big deal. It's sort of a minor offense, considering the caliber of misdemeanor hoodie-swaggering around the thread.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 15:49 GMT
#740
I guess my vote is wasted on Artanis at the moment, as well. Though I'm still unsettled by his (lack of) logic so far.

##Unvote

Lynching purpletrator seems fine based on his play so far. What I'm most bothered by is his completely aimless and apathetic playstyle. He has pretty much done nothing so far except throwing a vote on LSB, taking it back for some impossible-to-prove reason, and responding to some questions. Is he really trying to find scum? Doesn't look like it.

It's time for a Wagon of Justice.

##Vote purpletrator
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3936
Bisu 512
Hyuk 434
Soma 348
Rush 284
BeSt 222
Mong 90
Sexy 86
Killer 76
ToSsGirL 76
[ Show more ]
Shinee 38
yabsab 13
ZerO 12
sorry 12
Hm[arnc] 11
NaDa 9
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc3341
Counter-Strike
olofmeister725
shoxiejesuss694
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns38470
ceh9594
singsing568
crisheroes220
dupreeh217
ZerO(Twitch)0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1665
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.