• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10124 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 184 Next
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:07 GMT
#761
EBWOP -

Meant for Cora
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:14 GMT
#762
On December 11 2013 02:04 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
Yes, but if I'm scum I'll be even more accountable once I've actually committed an action like that, and you have more chance of catching me.
Did you read what I wrote? My whole point was that you could either stick w/ your stance or change it and both would look fine for you. I made you commit ahead of time so you couldn't base your decision on who the main wagons were gonna be @ the deadline.

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
I think it's fair to say that the bulk of your contribution is getting me to explain some meaningless D1 play. You're a more experienced player than I, what would your opinion be if someone else had done the same as you have? Would you think them red?
Silly question. Obviously I don't think my play is scummy.

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
Do you think me red? If so, have you any reason other than the possibility that I was looking to negate my vote?
I think you look better now that you admitted that you're not gonna keep your vote locked.

Show nested quote +
[B]On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:[/B
]Do you have any other reads?
I've posted reads. Is there someone specific you'd like me to comment on?


Really? You don't think a 10post filter scummy at this point? You don't think zeroing in on one relevant but minor detail for half of these isn't worth talking about?

You've made other reads? Would you mind copy-pasting them in their entirety for dramatic effect? (it shouldn't take long)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 10 2013 17:14 GMT
#763
I'm gonna step back from posting on Xata since no one seems to be reading it anyway and everything's already been said.
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

What makes Spaghetti mafia to you?
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:18 GMT
#764
Oh jeez bum at large is on me to? I'm losing count XD

I second Artanis' need for clarification. I'm not a fan of people leaving their reads entirely unjustified, it allows too much fluidity for scum to read the ebb and flow and tailor the lynch. If you think me scum say why, so that you can' just backflip consequence free okty
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 17:21 GMT
#765
On December 11 2013 02:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm gonna step back from posting on Xata since no one seems to be reading it anyway and everything's already been said.
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

What makes Spaghetti mafia to you?


Do you really think I'm a lynch candidate for today? Who else would you vote for if it's fruitless to vote for me? I think you mentioned purple. What do you think of this purple wagon?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 10 2013 17:23 GMT
#766
On December 11 2013 02:14 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:04 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
Yes, but if I'm scum I'll be even more accountable once I've actually committed an action like that, and you have more chance of catching me.
Did you read what I wrote? My whole point was that you could either stick w/ your stance or change it and both would look fine for you. I made you commit ahead of time so you couldn't base your decision on who the main wagons were gonna be @ the deadline.

On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
I think it's fair to say that the bulk of your contribution is getting me to explain some meaningless D1 play. You're a more experienced player than I, what would your opinion be if someone else had done the same as you have? Would you think them red?
Silly question. Obviously I don't think my play is scummy.

On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
Do you think me red? If so, have you any reason other than the possibility that I was looking to negate my vote?
I think you look better now that you admitted that you're not gonna keep your vote locked.

[B]On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:[/B
]Do you have any other reads?
I've posted reads. Is there someone specific you'd like me to comment on?


Really? You don't think a 10post filter scummy at this point? You don't think zeroing in on one relevant but minor detail for half of these isn't worth talking about?

You've made other reads? Would you mind copy-pasting them in their entirety for dramatic effect? (it shouldn't take long)
No, a 10 post filter isn't scummy at this point. People can post @ different times of the day. when I'm @ work (right now) is when I'm most available. Furthermore I think my posts all have pretty good content. It's not like I'm posting spammy one-liners.

Yes, I think zeroing in a minor detail is scummy. I don't think what I was zeroing in on was minor. You obviously disagree. And if you gave me your simple answer when I asked for it, I wouldn't have mentioned it again.

You can click my filter if want the reads I've already made.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:23 GMT
#767
On December 11 2013 02:21 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm gonna step back from posting on Xata since no one seems to be reading it anyway and everything's already been said.
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

What makes Spaghetti mafia to you?


Do you really think I'm a lynch candidate for today? Who else would you vote for if it's fruitless to vote for me? I think you mentioned purple. What do you think of this purple wagon?


Isn't the post you quote specifically answering your question?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 17:28 GMT
#768
Spag, have you catched up with the thread? What about those slight scumreads that you mentioned?

By the way, this post made me think you're more likely town:

On December 10 2013 22:59 Spaghetticus wrote:
@Kush

Could you give insight into why you think the following people are green:
- Spaghetticus
- Xatalos
- Corazon
- Purpletrator

I'm on the list because while I know my alignment, it seems fairly unanimous that I've done little to demonstrate it.


It just seems counter-intuitive to bring pressure on yourself like that for no real reason.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 17:29 GMT
#769
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

i greened your mom.

But seriously this is the worst post in the game! Some real oatsmaster level shit going on here.
Why is speghetti mafia?
Why are you already voting for a lurker?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 17:29 GMT
#770
On December 11 2013 02:23 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:21 Xatalos wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm gonna step back from posting on Xata since no one seems to be reading it anyway and everything's already been said.
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

What makes Spaghetti mafia to you?


Do you really think I'm a lynch candidate for today? Who else would you vote for if it's fruitless to vote for me? I think you mentioned purple. What do you think of this purple wagon?


Isn't the post you quote specifically answering your question?


Not really. He only said that he'd stop posting about me, yet his vote remains and I'm apparently still his top scumread (for some reason).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:30 GMT
#771
On December 11 2013 02:23 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:14 Spaghetticus wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:04 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
Yes, but if I'm scum I'll be even more accountable once I've actually committed an action like that, and you have more chance of catching me.
Did you read what I wrote? My whole point was that you could either stick w/ your stance or change it and both would look fine for you. I made you commit ahead of time so you couldn't base your decision on who the main wagons were gonna be @ the deadline.

On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
I think it's fair to say that the bulk of your contribution is getting me to explain some meaningless D1 play. You're a more experienced player than I, what would your opinion be if someone else had done the same as you have? Would you think them red?
Silly question. Obviously I don't think my play is scummy.

On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:
Do you think me red? If so, have you any reason other than the possibility that I was looking to negate my vote?
I think you look better now that you admitted that you're not gonna keep your vote locked.

[B]On December 11 2013 01:49 Spaghetticus wrote:[/B
]Do you have any other reads?
I've posted reads. Is there someone specific you'd like me to comment on?


Really? You don't think a 10post filter scummy at this point? You don't think zeroing in on one relevant but minor detail for half of these isn't worth talking about?

You've made other reads? Would you mind copy-pasting them in their entirety for dramatic effect? (it shouldn't take long)
No, a 10 post filter isn't scummy at this point. People can post @ different times of the day. when I'm @ work (right now) is when I'm most available. Furthermore I think my posts all have pretty good content. It's not like I'm posting spammy one-liners.

Yes, I think zeroing in a minor detail is scummy. I don't think what I was zeroing in on was minor. You obviously disagree. And if you gave me your simple answer when I asked for it, I wouldn't have mentioned it again.

You can click my filter if want the reads I've already made.


I... I had reasons for not giving you a simple answer, which by this point I think you should be able to appreciate. If we leave this debacle in the past where is belongs, and pretend it never happened, this basically leave you with five posts worth of content. Some of those posts are +1's. Are you really backing yourself as a contributor? Do you refuse to quote your reads because you fear it will take too long, or because your lack of content is deniable when it isn't left in the open for all to see?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 17:30 GMT
#772
On December 11 2013 02:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

i greened your mom.

But seriously this is the worst post in the game! Some real oatsmaster level shit going on here.
Why is speghetti mafia?
Why are you already voting for a lurker?


At least I can agree with kush sometimes.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:33 GMT
#773
On December 11 2013 02:29 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:23 Spaghetticus wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:21 Xatalos wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm gonna step back from posting on Xata since no one seems to be reading it anyway and everything's already been said.
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

What makes Spaghetti mafia to you?


Do you really think I'm a lynch candidate for today? Who else would you vote for if it's fruitless to vote for me? I think you mentioned purple. What do you think of this purple wagon?


Isn't the post you quote specifically answering your question?


Not really. He only said that he'd stop posting about me, yet his vote remains and I'm apparently still his top scumread (for some reason).


He(?) said he'd back off because he no longer thinks you a viable lynch, even though his convictions remain unchanged. Seems reasonable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2013 17:38 GMT
#774
On December 11 2013 02:33 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:29 Xatalos wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:23 Spaghetticus wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:21 Xatalos wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm gonna step back from posting on Xata since no one seems to be reading it anyway and everything's already been said.
On December 11 2013 01:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Spaghetti man is pretty mafia. I'd lynch him if pandain was here. Kushmasta seems super silly. If you have to (/green) things this early that aren't questions to the host, you are playing badly.

##Vote Pandain

What makes Spaghetti mafia to you?


Do you really think I'm a lynch candidate for today? Who else would you vote for if it's fruitless to vote for me? I think you mentioned purple. What do you think of this purple wagon?


Isn't the post you quote specifically answering your question?


Not really. He only said that he'd stop posting about me, yet his vote remains and I'm apparently still his top scumread (for some reason).


He(?) said he'd back off because he no longer thinks you a viable lynch, even though his convictions remain unchanged. Seems reasonable.


Actually he said: "I'm gonna step back from posting on Xata since no one seems to be reading it anyway and everything's already been said." Which means that he's going to focus elsewhere - but he didn't say that I wouldn't be his favored lynch.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 17:39 GMT
#775
Look at bum's filter. 0 scumhunting content. All generalities about the game of forum mafia.

On December 10 2013 13:57 bumatlarge wrote:
Facts>Analysis>information.

Information is subjectively valued. In standard setups, information is massively overshadowed by conclusions drawn from all information. Information is a too insubstantial this early.

I'd be more then happy to keep filling up the thread with this gentleman talk if you'll oblige.

Multiple posts like this! like anyone wants to learn how to play mafia from bumatlarge...
##unvote
##vote bumatlarge


Also if he were town, I would definitely expect scum to have jumped on him by now, since he is so obviously scummy (enjoy that kush logic)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 17:40 GMT
#776
Reading your fitler, I'm probably wrong. I didn't remember you posting alot early, but you did and it was better. You seem aggravated, I'd actually suggest stepping away from mafia for an hour or two and come back with a fresh mind.

You sure do ask a lot of questions. That's great but it's an easy way for scum to post. Think of how easy it is to poke around new threads and post question marks. Super minor though.

Your last few posts seem a little too vicious for what you are calling out. Activity is looking great this game, so let's not discuss how big our filters are, when your filter is not hard for you to generate as scum. There are much worse offenders then you, I'll try to find them. You should vote pandain though.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:42 GMT
#777
On December 11 2013 02:28 Xatalos wrote:
Spag, have you catched up with the thread? What about those slight scumreads that you mentioned?

By the way, this post made me think you're more likely town:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 22:59 Spaghetticus wrote:
@Kush

Could you give insight into why you think the following people are green:
- Spaghetticus
- Xatalos
- Corazon
- Purpletrator

I'm on the list because while I know my alignment, it seems fairly unanimous that I've done little to demonstrate it.


It just seems counter-intuitive to bring pressure on yourself like that for no real reason.


They're just single digit contenders on my spreadsheet (on a scale from -100 being mafia, and 100 being town). I adjust scores accordingly after each incident I find interesting. It's more to keep track of my perspective over time, as I often forget the small stuff. It's really not worth talking about, and I don't want scum knowing my reads unless I'm acting on them.

I appreciate the town read, though think it's something I'd do as scum too.

No I haven't caught up with the thread. I'm still stuck on the same page. I think it's more important to attend to the here and now, and I'm losing focus again (tis 5am).
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 17:44 GMT
#778
On December 11 2013 02:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Reading your fitler, I'm probably wrong. I didn't remember you posting alot early, but you did and it was better. You seem aggravated, I'd actually suggest stepping away from mafia for an hour or two and come back with a fresh mind.

You sure do ask a lot of questions. That's great but it's an easy way for scum to post. Think of how easy it is to poke around new threads and post question marks. Super minor though.

Your last few posts seem a little too vicious for what you are calling out. Activity is looking great this game, so let's not discuss how big our filters are, when your filter is not hard for you to generate as scum. There are much worse offenders then you, I'll try to find them. You should vote pandain though.


another post from bum with 0 town indicative content.
Why is speghetti scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 17:49 GMT
#779
I don't understand your logic kushmasta. I don't think I ever will. You read what you want, and interpret things how you want. I don't know if you do it purposely but please explain it to me. I've only played PYP with you, and your still playing that so I won't bring it up, but you are being virtually identical in how random your reads are.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:51 GMT
#780
On December 11 2013 02:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Reading your fitler, I'm probably wrong. I didn't remember you posting alot early, but you did and it was better. You seem aggravated, I'd actually suggest stepping away from mafia for an hour or two and come back with a fresh mind.

You sure do ask a lot of questions. That's great but it's an easy way for scum to post. Think of how easy it is to poke around new threads and post question marks. Super minor though.

Your last few posts seem a little too vicious for what you are calling out. Activity is looking great this game, so let's not discuss how big our filters are, when your filter is not hard for you to generate as scum. There are much worse offenders then you, I'll try to find them. You should vote pandain though.


Are you talking to me? It seems like it.

Yeah I'm getting my vicious streak out this game, I'm not usually this pissed off at everything, I swear! I've been lynched as town for being too nice!

I'm not voting Pandain. He's gonna opt out or get modkilled IMO.

I think talking about filters is legitimate when they are this small. It's why you're hitting Pandain right?
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3843
Sharp 415
Mong 90
Dewaltoss 85
Icarus 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King216
Other Games
summit1g7069
WinterStarcraft592
C9.Mang0276
Sick139
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt384
Other Games
• Shiphtur467
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.