• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8374 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 184 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 17:53 GMT
#781
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?
table for two on a tv tray
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 17:56 GMT
#782
On December 11 2013 02:51 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Reading your fitler, I'm probably wrong. I didn't remember you posting alot early, but you did and it was better. You seem aggravated, I'd actually suggest stepping away from mafia for an hour or two and come back with a fresh mind.

You sure do ask a lot of questions. That's great but it's an easy way for scum to post. Think of how easy it is to poke around new threads and post question marks. Super minor though.

Your last few posts seem a little too vicious for what you are calling out. Activity is looking great this game, so let's not discuss how big our filters are, when your filter is not hard for you to generate as scum. There are much worse offenders then you, I'll try to find them. You should vote pandain though.


Are you talking to me? It seems like it.

Yeah I'm getting my vicious streak out this game, I'm not usually this pissed off at everything, I swear! I've been lynched as town for being too nice!

I'm not voting Pandain. He's gonna opt out or get modkilled IMO.

I think talking about filters is legitimate when they are this small. It's why you're hitting Pandain right?


He's the only real lurker left. I don't think we should not lynch someone just because they might get modkilled. He said he couldn't wait for the game, and then he peaced after 2 small posts. I mostly want him to start posting if he is around.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 17:57 GMT
#783
My notes on you Bumatlarge are lacking.

Tell me about yourself. You seem nice. Would you consider it outside of your character to be aggressive? Who are you reading and which way?

You seem to be playing passively with lots of theory. This is my natural inclination too, though I'm having it beaten out of me :/
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 18:01 GMT
#784
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 10 2013 18:03 GMT
#785
On December 11 2013 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
another post from bum with 0 town indicative content.
Why is speghetti scum?
Mind answering this bum?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 18:05 GMT
#786
On December 11 2013 03:01 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.

Wait what? We are under 24h into the game and the only thing you want to talk about is someone who has not posted.
Do you think people voting for him now does:
1) make him magically come here posting sooner?
2) leave us with more information than pressuring other people even if he does not come back and we lynch him?

Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?
table for two on a tv tray
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 18:06 GMT
#787
On December 11 2013 02:57 Spaghetticus wrote:
My notes on you Bumatlarge are lacking.

Tell me about yourself. You seem nice. Would you consider it outside of your character to be aggressive? Who are you reading and which way?

You seem to be playing passively with lots of theory. This is my natural inclination too, though I'm having it beaten out of me :/


I am Batman. I make bad plays for excitement factor, but I'm trying not to. I am super non-confrontational by nature, so it's hard to be aggressive for me even if the mood fits. I have alot of games under my belt though, so despite kushmasta saying no one should take advice from me, I'd like to think I know what I'm doing.

I don't have a read on this kush dude honestly. Is he always so random? I'm looking into Plutarch right now. I've convinced myself that he's someone worth analyzing.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 18:09 GMT
#788
Kush = thejoker

Well... that implies evil, which isn't necessarily correct.

He is rly rather random though.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 18:11 GMT
#789
how is my push on bum random?? it's obvious not random.

Bum is there a reason you want alakaslam here d2? Or did you forget about him or what?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 18:11 GMT
#790
gets bluesniped d1
thinks he's the shit
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 18:12 GMT
#791
On December 11 2013 03:03 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
another post from bum with 0 town indicative content.
Why is speghetti scum?
Mind answering this bum?


I'll answer if you are asking, not if Kush is. I was under the impression that Spagman started posting after a bunch of people who I did not think were mafia in the thread started to think that alot of people posting in the thread were not mafia. I saw an anarchist intent in Spaghetti's posts, but I was incorrect. His posts seemed more emotional then scum driven.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 18:16 GMT
#792
On December 11 2013 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.

Wait what? We are under 24h into the game and the only thing you want to talk about is someone who has not posted.
Do you think people voting for him now does:
1) make him magically come here posting sooner?
2) leave us with more information than pressuring other people even if he does not come back and we lynch him?


But he hasss posted. Information is overrated! He will come if we vote him. He is the missing corner piece to a fully fledged town! MEGAZORD ASSEMBLED!

Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 18:18 GMT
#793
On December 11 2013 03:11 kushm4sta wrote:
how is my push on bum random?? it's obvious not random.

Bum is there a reason you want alakaslam here d2? Or did you forget about him or what?


I think he is more important then an empty slot.

On December 11 2013 03:11 kushm4sta wrote:
gets bluesniped d1
thinks he's the shit



What are you talking about?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 10 2013 18:18 GMT
#794
On December 11 2013 03:12 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:03 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
another post from bum with 0 town indicative content.
Why is speghetti scum?
Mind answering this bum?


I'll answer if you are asking, not if Kush is. I was under the impression that Spagman started posting after a bunch of people who I did not think were mafia in the thread started to think that alot of people posting in the thread were not mafia. I saw an anarchist intent in Spaghetti's posts, but I was incorrect. His posts seemed more emotional then scum driven.


Why??? You are acting like a child and you are hurting my feelings.

##unvote
this explanation makes sense though
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 10 2013 18:19 GMT
#795
On December 11 2013 03:16 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.

Wait what? We are under 24h into the game and the only thing you want to talk about is someone who has not posted.
Do you think people voting for him now does:
1) make him magically come here posting sooner?
2) leave us with more information than pressuring other people even if he does not come back and we lynch him?


But he hasss posted. Information is overrated! He will come if we vote him. He is the missing corner piece to a fully fledged town! MEGAZORD ASSEMBLED!

Show nested quote +
Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?

To me it seemed like you wanted to vote for an inactive, encouraged everyone else to vote for an inactive and therefore shut down any productive discussion until Pandain returns.

Apparently this is not true (since you started talking about other things) so carry on, my post is no longer relevant.

What do you think of my cases on Grackaroni and purpletrator?
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 10 2013 18:19 GMT
#796
I think it's a shot at me? If it is it's not relevant.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 18:25 GMT
#797
On December 11 2013 03:18 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:12 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:03 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
another post from bum with 0 town indicative content.
Why is speghetti scum?
Mind answering this bum?


I'll answer if you are asking, not if Kush is. I was under the impression that Spagman started posting after a bunch of people who I did not think were mafia in the thread started to think that alot of people posting in the thread were not mafia. I saw an anarchist intent in Spaghetti's posts, but I was incorrect. His posts seemed more emotional then scum driven.


Why??? You are acting like a child and you are hurting my feelings.

##unvote
this explanation makes sense though


I'm sorry

Let's be friends
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 10 2013 18:35 GMT
#798
On December 11 2013 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 03:16 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 11 2013 03:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bumatlarge do you think Pandains posting / lack of posting is the most important thing there is going on in thread?


Don't worry, I'm reading your posts you to are a big question asker, but you seem to do that alot anyway.

Put it this way. I'd like to enter Day 2 with everyone here except pandain. I'm not advocating a sort of no-lynch policy, but I don't think we have a good lynch. What is important in this thread at the moment is debatable. I want to keep the accusations streamlined, and I don't want 6 kushmastas giving me their green reads. The pressure levels are sweet. That's probably what's most important.

Wait what? We are under 24h into the game and the only thing you want to talk about is someone who has not posted.
Do you think people voting for him now does:
1) make him magically come here posting sooner?
2) leave us with more information than pressuring other people even if he does not come back and we lynch him?


But he hasss posted. Information is overrated! He will come if we vote him. He is the missing corner piece to a fully fledged town! MEGAZORD ASSEMBLED!

Also do you think Pandain as mafia is type of a player that goes inactive for any other than non-game related reasons? If not, why exactly are you trying to shut down discussion?


?!?!?!

I don't meta this early. Why would you think that last statement. Am I distracting you?

To me it seemed like you wanted to vote for an inactive, encouraged everyone else to vote for an inactive and therefore shut down any productive discussion until Pandain returns.

Apparently this is not true (since you started talking about other things) so carry on, my post is no longer relevant.

What do you think of my cases on Grackaroni and purpletrator?


I believe pressure is possible outside of immediate voting and lynching. I am not attempting to derail any of your hard work.

I actually liked purples reason for getting off LSB, but as LSB said, he should look at any other finishe game LSB has played, of which there is many. His reason for getting on LSB in the first place is not good. That whole interaction seemed like a joke up until that point.

That said, let smurfs smurf. I'm all about not reading metas this game if you haven't noticed.

I need to see more from grackaroni to be convinced of anything.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2013 18:36 GMT
#799
Hello kushm4sta

Have you seen the jarjardrinks?

Perhaps another look, I don't know what to say there- yet.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2013 18:39 GMT
#800
Oh hello he had to go.

Well, bumatlarge, maybe I will ask you this: does spaghetticus/xata interactions with the flaming fury maker (sorry) tell of anything at all? I am wanting to look at this as well. See what folks think.


Also, I was the first to ask for a votecount. Does this strike you as alignment indicative, are you certain my filter is "shit"? Care to check it out?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3936
Bisu 512
Hyuk 434
Soma 348
Rush 284
BeSt 222
Mong 90
Sexy 86
Killer 76
ToSsGirL 76
[ Show more ]
Shinee 38
yabsab 13
ZerO 12
sorry 12
Hm[arnc] 11
NaDa 9
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc3341
Counter-Strike
olofmeister725
shoxiejesuss694
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns38470
ceh9594
singsing568
crisheroes220
dupreeh217
ZerO(Twitch)0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1665
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.