• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10388 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#981
On November 22 2013 10:54 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:53 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:49 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
mocsta wtf are you going on about... say something helpful

This is an unusal response.

Talk to me more.


yes it was i'm sorry

I dont need an apology.

I would like to know why you thought it wasnt useful?


I was too lazy to read a huge post about a candidate that I hadn't really thought about until the moment I saw your post, and that's why what I said was a dumb thing to post. Now we need to stop circle jerking and figure out who besides rayn we're going to lynch.

No, you dont get to brush this off.

Why did you vote Onegu afterwards.


mocsta unless you think I'm scum please stfu
I am starting to give it weight

So answer the god-damn question.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#982
##vote: raynpelikoneet
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:57 GMT
#983
On November 22 2013 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
From ## game.
+ Show Spoiler +
From now on i will stop posting in my town games. Guess it's a towntell if you do not post at fucking all. When you do post you get called scum for because you were not here for 20minutes when other people decided to post. That really fucking weak and lame because i never do lie about not being able to post.

So gotta downgrade my townplay even more. I could have solved Thug life probably much earlier but i downgraded my townplay there. I hate losing, especially as mafia because it's not the point of "are you right or not".

I gotta say Vayne, i feel you, especially about the fact you say you don't care about if your target gets lynched or not, but the fact if you are right or wrong on your reads. I like that approach and from now on expect that from me. Just because this is bullshit. My meta gift to you. ^_^

all accurate, except for the first paragraph, obviously. ^^

Again I have to ask "what is the point of this post"?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 01:58 GMT
#984
On November 22 2013 10:53 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:50 Aquanim wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And lol Mocsta, you really will look bad after my lynch

Rayn you keep saying shit like this. Explain to me how this is useful in any way.

explain why are you talking bullshit?

Okay so you're not even trying to be useful any more.

LYNCH THIS WITH FIRE

It's not useful, but it's more useful than you yelling and "making scumtells" about it.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#985
On November 22 2013 10:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: raynpelikoneet


what the hell are you doing? You can't go from NOBODY VOTE RAYN HE IS DEFINITELY TOWN to then lynching him again this is ridiculous
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#986
GMarshal i suggest you add "see i told you" in PC <3
table for two on a tv tray
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#987
scib, here's the thing. i am not unwilling to compromise. it's not like i have no doubt in my mind. but rayn is not just my strongest read -- i don't see any value in keeping him around. as i stated when i voted for him, i think he's incredibly antitown with a terribly off-putting attitude. of course that attitude is gone now that he's under fire, but i think the way he busted into this thread on his high horse around page 33 is unacceptable.

On November 22 2013 00:15 Bereft wrote:
basically I agree 100% with what thrawn said. rayns acting in a manner that makes it quite unlikely he's town, but in the off chance that he is, his attitude is horrible and I'd much rather have Rean around than him.


if you can give me a strong case on why rayn is town and worth keeping around and why onegu/rean/cora are a better lynch, i will consider it.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#988
If Rayn's town he should be doing something productive and pushing a scumread, regardless of what other people think of him.

If Rayn's scum, once Thrawn starts to waver I can well imagine him being tempted to just play dead, do nothing more useful, troll around and hope he gets away with it on the grounds that trolling around is consistent with his town meta. And that's what I'm seeing here.
+ Show Spoiler +
An aside - if trolling around when you're the main lynch wagon is consistent with your town meta you're playing Mafia horribly, horribly wrong. But anyway.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 02:00 GMT
#989
On November 22 2013 10:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:54 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:53 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:49 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
mocsta wtf are you going on about... say something helpful

This is an unusal response.

Talk to me more.


yes it was i'm sorry

I dont need an apology.

I would like to know why you thought it wasnt useful?


I was too lazy to read a huge post about a candidate that I hadn't really thought about until the moment I saw your post, and that's why what I said was a dumb thing to post. Now we need to stop circle jerking and figure out who besides rayn we're going to lynch.

No, you dont get to brush this off.

Why did you vote Onegu afterwards.


mocsta unless you think I'm scum please stfu
I am starting to give it weight

So answer the god-damn question.


I will expand on my previous post.

I was too lazy to read a huge post about a candidate that I hadn't really thought about until the moment I saw your post, and my knee jerk reaction was to call your post useless. That is my brain's way of tricking me into thinking that I didn't actually need to read your post, my brain is a lazy fuck sometimes and I need to be more mindful of its sinister machinations.

Then I realized everything in the above paragraph and decided to read your post. I agreed with it and was desperately looking for a candidate so I voted Onegu. Then I went and read his filter and decided I can't find enough scumminess in it that's worth lynching him over.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 22 2013 02:01 GMT
#990
EBWOP - but it will have to be a fucking good argument, like champion of high school debate team worthy
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:02 GMT
#991
On November 22 2013 10:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: raynpelikoneet


what the hell are you doing? You can't go from NOBODY VOTE RAYN HE IS DEFINITELY TOWN to then lynching him again this is ridiculous

And the point is not even that i am not going to scumhunt.
I am.
I gave my top 3 scumreads. I just don't give a fuck if i get lynched or not as i used to. I care about asking the mods if my reads were right or wrong (confirming them). If i can't achieve that by lynching them, so what.

But the point stands. My townreads are not gonna get lynched when i am town. Period.
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 02:02 GMT
#992
On November 22 2013 10:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: raynpelikoneet


what the hell are you doing? You can't go from NOBODY VOTE RAYN HE IS DEFINITELY TOWN to then lynching him again this is ridiculous


How about you suggest a candidate and try to convince me to lynch him instead of taking the easy way out by claiming you want to sheep whatever I do, except for that one thing I'm obviously most likely to do?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:03 GMT
#993
On November 22 2013 10:59 Aquanim wrote:
If Rayn's town he should be doing something productive and pushing a scumread, regardless of what other people think of him.

If Rayn's scum, once Thrawn starts to waver I can well imagine him being tempted to just play dead, do nothing more useful, troll around and hope he gets away with it on the grounds that trolling around is consistent with his town meta. And that's what I'm seeing here.
+ Show Spoiler +
An aside - if trolling around when you're the main lynch wagon is consistent with your town meta you're playing Mafia horribly, horribly wrong. But anyway.

yeah i have pushed JJD all along you fucker.
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:03 GMT
#994
Look, I'm monopolising Rayn's time at the moment by antagonising him. I've got what I wanted out of it, namely to verify that given some kind of excuse to do so he's willing to waste his time shouting pointless shit at me rather than push a lynch. Also some personal satisfaction.

If someone else wants to talk to him now feel free, I think I've antagonised him as much as I needed to.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 22 2013 02:04 GMT
#995
On November 22 2013 08:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rean you better be town this gme, otherwise i look so fucking bad to everyone playing mafia on TL

i also think this post is really fking weird.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:04 GMT
#996
Oh and if Rayn's decided to make his town meta "I don't push lynches any more, I just get satisfaction out of being right on one of the dozen scumreads I shouted about for five minutes at some point"?

I'm willing to lynch him for that until he realises that's not acceptable.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 22 2013 02:05 GMT
#997
HolyFlare you are looking really suspect. i understand you only joined the game a few hours ago, but you are being worthless right now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:05 GMT
#998
That's all you wonder?
oh i forgot you are scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:06 GMT
#999
On November 22 2013 11:04 Aquanim wrote:
Oh and if Rayn's decided to make his town meta "I don't push lynches any more, I just get satisfaction out of being right on one of the dozen scumreads I shouted about for five minutes at some point"?

I'm willing to lynch him for that until he realises that's not acceptable.

Like you have pushed any lynches at all Mr. "PLZ MOCSTA AND SCIBERBIA TELL ME WHAT TO DO BOO HOO"
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 22 2013 02:06 GMT
#1000
Basic Vote Count


cDgCorazon (1): thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Onegu, thrawn2112, sciberbia
Aquanim (2): thrawn2112. Mocsta, jampidampi, cDgCorazon, Rean, raynpelikoneet
Rean (0): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, raynpelikoneet, Bereft, Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (0): sciberbia, thrawn2112
Bereft (0): raynpelikoneet, raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (0): raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (7): thrawn2112, Mocsta. Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, Bereft, raynpelikoneet, cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, thrawn2112, raynpelikoneet, thrawn2112
jampidampi (0): raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (1): Onegu, raynpelikoneet
JarJarDrinks (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (1): Holyflare



raynpelikoneet is currently set to be lynched.

12 players alive means 7 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 1 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft460
Nina 142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13650
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4399
Other Games
summit1g8803
FrodaN2990
JimRising 527
KnowMe204
ViBE121
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King83
Trikslyr23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1301
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 56m
INu's Battles
11h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.