• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8889 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 02:25 GMT
#1021
On November 22 2013 11:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:11 thrawn2112 wrote:
RAYN! Do you want to live? I am offering you the same olive branch you have repeatedly refused to accept. Post a list of your read on every player, at least a paragraph each should do.

I did already?



On November 22 2013 10:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
RAYN

Write a wall of text post and give your read on every single player. I'm looking for in depth explanations that show your thought process at work. If not every player at least give all your scumreads and any town reads you might feel comfortable posting.

tbh i have already done that.


It's hard to make sense of anything you say because it seems to change on a whim based on thread sentiment. I want a post consolidating all your current thoughts about this game because it will be way easier to read you compared to having to sort through your filter. The problem is that today you have been changing your reads so quickly that you haven't even had to justify them because as a result of how fast they change and as a result, your thought process is impossible to follow.

If you are town and want to save a townie from being lynched you will do this.

1.) Rean - town, read my filter.
2.) thrawn2112 - most likely town, willing to listen
3.) JarJarDrinks - scum, kill with fire. case.
4.) cDgCorazon - town, frustrated for me - Mocsta.seems genuine
5.) Bereft - scum. talks bullshit. scumslips. kill with fire
7.) Mocsta- scum - read what i said about him. i thought he would know better, nah, scum for what i said
8.) Aquanim - annoying (spoiler not for children)
+ Show Spoiler +
.... i wrote a lot of bad words here. ugh.. annoying.

9.) Onegu - town, has good gut reads. cool dude!
10.) Holyflare - town for knowing what he's talking about.
11.) sciberbia
12.) jampidampi


Is this what you are referring to? Do you sincerely think this will help town after you flip?

yes i do. there are 4 scumreds. cases are on my filter.
so?


I don't know why aren't indulging me if you are town. I do know why you might not be indulging me if you are scum.

Just do it rayn. Prove that you're a townie, prove that you actually have reads. Prove that you can produce content on demand.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:26 GMT
#1022
On November 22 2013 11:22 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:07 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:30 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Look. I am really sure bot Rean and Jampidampi are town.
Rean i have given my reasons on.
Jampidampi because of his stance on me. Look how i went batshit crazy on him He stayed calm, he did not take the easy way out of saying "yeah rayn is scum, fuck you martyr shitting up the thread". Instead he said "i know what you did in NWM, you do this stuff, why am i scum according to you?". That was so really townie.

WHAT??? That was the exact reason you gave him a scumread earlier. You basically said that he was scum because he should be voting for you for shitting up the thread.

On November 22 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jampidampi that's a really bad post and there was no townie motivation behind my last 10 posts (towards anyone else than Mocsta - who i should probably realize is incapable to see the point anyways, my bad) because that's what i was trying to do.

I can't find any reasons why you should have not voted for me unless you know i am town and therefore scum.


Yeah you have no idea how i play. But your vote is on me and you are scum so idgaf.

WTF kind of response is this? I point out a direct contridiction and your response is "you have no idea how i play". WTF does that even mean? How you play is that you give someone a scumread and then use that exact same reasoning later to give them a townread?

yeah Onegu, thrawn, jampidampi and Mocsta (albeit he is hit this game) knows how i play.
I do whatever i want.


When I hosted G.O.T. mafia it was the first time I'd seen you play and my impression of your scum play was that you were not afraid to push mafia objectives and you like to bully your way out of a conversation when someone is calling you scum. That matches what you are doing here. All day long I've been having flashbacks of this conversation in WC2 when you and umasi were scum:

Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 23:50 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn answer me this. do you want me to post why I thought umasi might be scum


Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to post why Umasi is scum youshould probably post why i am scum too, otherwise i don't care.
I have not fakeclaimed after Desert in any game.


I am not pushing any objective here am i?
I am saying 3/4 of my reads are scum.
So lynch me if you want ot. Lynch me if you think i am scum. Lynch me if i am not able to help the town. I really do not care. I am telling you who is scum, when i flip town maybe you'll see what i am after.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:27 GMT
#1023
On November 22 2013 11:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:11 thrawn2112 wrote:
RAYN! Do you want to live? I am offering you the same olive branch you have repeatedly refused to accept. Post a list of your read on every player, at least a paragraph each should do.

I did already?



On November 22 2013 10:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
RAYN

Write a wall of text post and give your read on every single player. I'm looking for in depth explanations that show your thought process at work. If not every player at least give all your scumreads and any town reads you might feel comfortable posting.

tbh i have already done that.


It's hard to make sense of anything you say because it seems to change on a whim based on thread sentiment. I want a post consolidating all your current thoughts about this game because it will be way easier to read you compared to having to sort through your filter. The problem is that today you have been changing your reads so quickly that you haven't even had to justify them because as a result of how fast they change and as a result, your thought process is impossible to follow.

If you are town and want to save a townie from being lynched you will do this.

1.) Rean - town, read my filter.
2.) thrawn2112 - most likely town, willing to listen
3.) JarJarDrinks - scum, kill with fire. case.
4.) cDgCorazon - town, frustrated for me - Mocsta.seems genuine
5.) Bereft - scum. talks bullshit. scumslips. kill with fire
7.) Mocsta- scum - read what i said about him. i thought he would know better, nah, scum for what i said
8.) Aquanim - annoying (spoiler not for children)
+ Show Spoiler +
.... i wrote a lot of bad words here. ugh.. annoying.

9.) Onegu - town, has good gut reads. cool dude!
10.) Holyflare - town for knowing what he's talking about.
11.) sciberbia
12.) jampidampi


Is this what you are referring to? Do you sincerely think this will help town after you flip?

yes i do. there are 4 scumreds. cases are on my filter.
so?


I don't know why aren't indulging me if you are town. I do know why you might not be indulging me if you are scum.

Just do it rayn. Prove that you're a townie, prove that you actually have reads. Prove that you can produce content on demand.

I have told you why those people are scum. thrawn ffs.
I HAVE DONE SO. LOOK AT MY FILTER!
rly
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 22 2013 02:28 GMT
#1024
You know what, I don't want any part of this. Rayn and Moc are just battling with their egos and this whole thing is silly. I would say that I'd rather have Rayn be lynched so we can move on to more things but I also think it is really stupid that we are voting Rayn out when it's pretty obvious to me now that he is town.

##unvote
##Vote: No-lynch


This is stupid and I can't believe that it has come to this. Rayn is a bad lynch and Onegu/Aqua are way better lynches today.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 02:29 GMT
#1025
Rayn

What didnyou think if thrawn and his position on onegu?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:29 GMT
#1026
On November 22 2013 11:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
You know what, I don't want any part of this. Rayn and Moc are just battling with their egos and this whole thing is silly. I would say that I'd rather have Rayn be lynched so we can move on to more things but I also think it is really stupid that we are voting Rayn out when it's pretty obvious to me now that he is town.

##unvote
##Vote: No-lynch


This is stupid and I can't believe that it has come to this. Rayn is a bad lynch and Onegu/Aqua are way better lynches today.

If we no-lynch we'll just be doing the same shit for the next 72 hours. If you really feel this way, just vote Rayn and we can get this shit over with.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 02:30 GMT
#1027
Corazon was always going to do this I think.
Sigh
I have to go to a meeting.

Ugghhh

Please vote rayn. There's nothing more I can say
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 02:30 GMT
#1028
The last however many pages of your filter are you trolling, insulting people, omgusing, and changing reads on a whim without giving explanations. Your filter doesn't give me any leads as to what your actual reads might be. Please go away unless you are town and do not want to be lynched and are willing to do what I've asked.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:30 GMT
#1029
On November 22 2013 11:29 Mocsta wrote:
Rayn

What didnyou think if thrawn and his position on onegu?

I don't give a fuck about their position on each other. I think they are both town.
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:31 GMT
#1030
On November 22 2013 11:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:22 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 11:07 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:30 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Look. I am really sure bot Rean and Jampidampi are town.
Rean i have given my reasons on.
Jampidampi because of his stance on me. Look how i went batshit crazy on him He stayed calm, he did not take the easy way out of saying "yeah rayn is scum, fuck you martyr shitting up the thread". Instead he said "i know what you did in NWM, you do this stuff, why am i scum according to you?". That was so really townie.

WHAT??? That was the exact reason you gave him a scumread earlier. You basically said that he was scum because he should be voting for you for shitting up the thread.

On November 22 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jampidampi that's a really bad post and there was no townie motivation behind my last 10 posts (towards anyone else than Mocsta - who i should probably realize is incapable to see the point anyways, my bad) because that's what i was trying to do.

I can't find any reasons why you should have not voted for me unless you know i am town and therefore scum.


Yeah you have no idea how i play. But your vote is on me and you are scum so idgaf.

WTF kind of response is this? I point out a direct contridiction and your response is "you have no idea how i play". WTF does that even mean? How you play is that you give someone a scumread and then use that exact same reasoning later to give them a townread?

yeah Onegu, thrawn, jampidampi and Mocsta (albeit he is hit this game) knows how i play.
I do whatever i want.


When I hosted G.O.T. mafia it was the first time I'd seen you play and my impression of your scum play was that you were not afraid to push mafia objectives and you like to bully your way out of a conversation when someone is calling you scum. That matches what you are doing here. All day long I've been having flashbacks of this conversation in WC2 when you and umasi were scum:

On November 12 2013 23:50 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn answer me this. do you want me to post why I thought umasi might be scum


On November 12 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to post why Umasi is scum youshould probably post why i am scum too, otherwise i don't care.
I have not fakeclaimed after Desert in any game.


I am not pushing any objective here am i?
I am saying 3/4 of my reads are scum.
So lynch me if you want ot. Lynch me if you think i am scum. Lynch me if i am not able to help the town. I really do not care. I am telling you who is scum, when i flip town maybe you'll see what i am after.

Don't you have five reads now? Mocsta, JJB, myself, Bereft and now Rean for absolutely no good reason after you've spent the last 12 hours insisting he was town?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 02:31 GMT
#1031
Okay thrawn. I try to make it as quick as possible.
gimme a sec.
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:31 GMT
#1032
Seriously, Rayn is just trolling us now. He's probably scum for that IMO, but even if he's town HE HAS TO GO. I am NOT no-lynching today.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 02:33 GMT
#1033
On November 22 2013 11:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
You know what, I don't want any part of this. Rayn and Moc are just battling with their egos and this whole thing is silly. I would say that I'd rather have Rayn be lynched so we can move on to more things but I also think it is really stupid that we are voting Rayn out when it's pretty obvious to me now that he is town.

##unvote
##Vote: No-lynch


This is stupid and I can't believe that it has come to this. Rayn is a bad lynch and Onegu/Aqua are way better lynches today.


Scum claim?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:34 GMT
#1034
If we absolutely must switch to someone else to secure a lynch, which I vehemently object to, I'll go with Corazon because that no-lynch vote is ridiculously awful.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 22 2013 02:34 GMT
#1035
Cora, are you fucking kidding me? You think a no-lynch is more beneficial than lynching Rayn?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 22 2013 02:34 GMT
#1036
On November 22 2013 11:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 11:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
You know what, I don't want any part of this. Rayn and Moc are just battling with their egos and this whole thing is silly. I would say that I'd rather have Rayn be lynched so we can move on to more things but I also think it is really stupid that we are voting Rayn out when it's pretty obvious to me now that he is town.

##unvote
##Vote: No-lynch


This is stupid and I can't believe that it has come to this. Rayn is a bad lynch and Onegu/Aqua are way better lynches today.


Scum claim?

Lynch me then. You're losing a townie whether I or Rayn get lynched.
Can we kill Onegu? His play has been way scummier.
Grubby's #1 Fan
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 02:34 GMT
#1037
Corazon why are you voting specifically for no-lynch instead of trying to lynch scum?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 22 2013 02:34 GMT
#1038
Aqua, I agree. hands up - who is willing to lynch Cora? I am.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 22 2013 02:35 GMT
#1039
On November 22 2013 11:34 thrawn2112 wrote:
Corazon why are you voting specifically for no-lynch instead of trying to lynch scum?

Cause you idiots are tunneled in on Rayn.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 02:35 GMT
#1040
On November 22 2013 11:34 Bereft wrote:
Aqua, I agree. hands up - who is willing to lynch Cora? I am.

Not yet. I still want to lynch Rayn.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 21m
Stellar Fest
22h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.