• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:28
CEST 19:28
KST 02:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:46 GMT
#961
@Thrawn
Explain to me why you think Rayn is town and I'll consider it.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 01:47 GMT
#962
On November 22 2013 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: onegu


I thought you had bigger balls.


I don't want to play with Rayn anymore full stop.
We had a good town environment until page 25ish and I was relaly enjoying this game.

He has single handedly shit the thread and this game has completely denigrated into somethign I have no interest playing anymore.

My vote is staying on Rayn.

/post-game
If rayn is town this game, you will be added to my personal ban list. Im pretty fucking disgusted right now.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:47 GMT
#963
On November 22 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: onegu


I thought you had bigger balls.


I don't want to play with Rayn anymore full stop.
We had a good town environment until page 25ish and I was relaly enjoying this game.

He has single handedly shit the thread and this game has completely denigrated into somethign I have no interest playing anymore.

My vote is staying on Rayn.

/post-game
If rayn is town this game, you will be added to my personal ban list. Im pretty fucking disgusted right now.

this. I ain't gonna lie, as well as thinking he's scum I just want Rayn gone.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 01:48 GMT
#964
On November 22 2013 10:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:07 Holyflare wrote:
Aquanim that is the most suspicious as fuck thing anyone has said in the past few pages.

If I was scum I could just lynch the bandwagon and get a majority to get rid of a player, if he was town it doesn't look bad for me because I just came to the thread right? If he was scum it's the same thing, I just bussed a team mate and I don't look any worse or better.

Now please inform me how that is shitting up the thread, I have an initial town read on rayn based on games that I have played with him and I want to stop people lynching someone who is a town read to me.



Replace aquanim's name with mocsta and answer me that please.


WIFOM, your specialty as scum.

As I said to Onegu, considering you have played with me recently as scum. Its pretty clear what my ailgnment is.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 01:48 GMT
#965
Sorry guys I don't like onegu lynch either ##unvote and I will not vote again unless I've thought about it for more than 10 seconds.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 01:48 GMT
#966
I also hope townies do not "consolidate" on me, because i will tell you scum (well i already have), but more, on N1, and i most likely get shot on N1.

+ Show Spoiler +
inb4 Mocsta goes WILD; "rayn makes statements he is the best yaddaydaaadadadaa!!!"
trust me he will
regardless of alignment
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 01:49 GMT
#967
On November 22 2013 10:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
mocsta wtf are you going on about... say something helpful

This is an unusal response.

Talk to me more.


yes it was i'm sorry

I dont need an apology.

I would like to know why you thought it wasnt useful?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 01:49 GMT
#968
On November 22 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: onegu


I thought you had bigger balls.


I don't want to play with Rayn anymore full stop.
We had a good town environment until page 25ish and I was relaly enjoying this game.

He has single handedly shit the thread and this game has completely denigrated into somethign I have no interest playing anymore.

My vote is staying on Rayn.

/post-game
If rayn is town this game, you will be added to my personal ban list. Im pretty fucking disgusted right now.


Dude he's town, I'm sorry, I hate it too, it hurts my ego and it also makes the game a lot harder if you consider voting someone else... but rayn is town so we should play accordingly.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 01:50 GMT
#969
And lol Mocsta, you really will look bad after my lynch
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 01:50 GMT
#970
On November 22 2013 10:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Sorry guys I don't like onegu lynch either ##unvote and I will not vote again unless I've thought about it for more than 10 seconds.

Do us a favour and vote rayn again please.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:50 GMT
#971
On November 22 2013 10:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And lol Mocsta, you really will look bad after my lynch

Rayn you keep saying shit like this. Explain to me how this is useful in any way.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 01:51 GMT
#972
is it 9min?
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 01:51 GMT
#973
On November 22 2013 10:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
mocsta wtf are you going on about... say something helpful

This is an unusal response.

Talk to me more.


yes it was i'm sorry

I dont need an apology.

I would like to know why you thought it wasnt useful?


I was too lazy to read a huge post about a candidate that I hadn't really thought about until the moment I saw your post, and that's why what I said was a dumb thing to post. Now we need to stop circle jerking and figure out who besides rayn we're going to lynch.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 01:51 GMT
#974
On November 22 2013 10:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: onegu


I thought you had bigger balls.


I don't want to play with Rayn anymore full stop.
We had a good town environment until page 25ish and I was relaly enjoying this game.

He has single handedly shit the thread and this game has completely denigrated into somethign I have no interest playing anymore.

My vote is staying on Rayn.

/post-game
If rayn is town this game, you will be added to my personal ban list. Im pretty fucking disgusted right now.


Dude he's town, I'm sorry, I hate it too, it hurts my ego and it also makes the game a lot harder if you consider voting someone else... but rayn is town so we should play accordingly.

Give me three reasons why Rayn can only be town.

If you have such a strong opinion, this should be quite easy.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 01:51 GMT
#975
On November 22 2013 10:50 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And lol Mocsta, you really will look bad after my lynch

Rayn you keep saying shit like this. Explain to me how this is useful in any way.

explain why are you talking bullshit?
table for two on a tv tray
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 22 2013 01:52 GMT
#976
On November 22 2013 10:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Sorry guys I don't like onegu lynch either ##unvote and I will not vote again unless I've thought about it for more than 10 seconds.


zzzzzzzz. Dude if you think rayn is town you need to vote somebody else. If you keep voting and unvoting no counter wagon's ever going to start and rayn's going to get lynched by default. What don't you like about an Onegu lynch?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 22 2013 01:53 GMT
#977
On November 22 2013 10:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:49 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
mocsta wtf are you going on about... say something helpful

This is an unusal response.

Talk to me more.


yes it was i'm sorry

I dont need an apology.

I would like to know why you thought it wasnt useful?


I was too lazy to read a huge post about a candidate that I hadn't really thought about until the moment I saw your post, and that's why what I said was a dumb thing to post. Now we need to stop circle jerking and figure out who besides rayn we're going to lynch.

No, you dont get to brush this off.

Why did you vote Onegu afterwards.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 22 2013 01:53 GMT
#978
On November 22 2013 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:50 Aquanim wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And lol Mocsta, you really will look bad after my lynch

Rayn you keep saying shit like this. Explain to me how this is useful in any way.

explain why are you talking bullshit?

Okay so you're not even trying to be useful any more.

LYNCH THIS WITH FIRE
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 22 2013 01:54 GMT
#979
On November 22 2013 10:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:49 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:43 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 10:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
mocsta wtf are you going on about... say something helpful

This is an unusal response.

Talk to me more.


yes it was i'm sorry

I dont need an apology.

I would like to know why you thought it wasnt useful?


I was too lazy to read a huge post about a candidate that I hadn't really thought about until the moment I saw your post, and that's why what I said was a dumb thing to post. Now we need to stop circle jerking and figure out who besides rayn we're going to lynch.

No, you dont get to brush this off.

Why did you vote Onegu afterwards.


mocsta unless you think I'm scum please stfu
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#980
From ## game.
+ Show Spoiler +
From now on i will stop posting in my town games. Guess it's a towntell if you do not post at fucking all. When you do post you get called scum for because you were not here for 20minutes when other people decided to post. That really fucking weak and lame because i never do lie about not being able to post.

So gotta downgrade my townplay even more. I could have solved Thug life probably much earlier but i downgraded my townplay there. I hate losing, especially as mafia because it's not the point of "are you right or not".

I gotta say Vayne, i feel you, especially about the fact you say you don't care about if your target gets lynched or not, but the fact if you are right or wrong on your reads. I like that approach and from now on expect that from me. Just because this is bullshit. My meta gift to you. ^_^

all accurate, except for the first paragraph, obviously. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC548
Rex104
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 492
Rex 99
UpATreeSC 96
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 43
Codebar 13
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 19
Rock 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1291
Dendi785
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
x6flipin271
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3445
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu450
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli464
B2W.Neo376
ceh9370
KnowMe120
QueenE83
Trikslyr35
Chillindude23
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• TFBlade1055
Other Games
• imaqtpie719
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 32m
OSC
19h 32m
Stellar Fest
19h 32m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.