• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

"##" Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 245 Next
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 18:04 GMT
#1381
New and unsure or fluctuating scum? tch
taste me
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 18:05 GMT
#1382
On October 30 2013 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

So why did you vote for Wave?


Because before Pandain came up again all I saw were two similar powers and I thought it weird to have a straight +1 power and an alternative +1/-1 power. Once Pandain came into the picture I realized my error, and if I'd remembered him sooner I'd have approached everything differently.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 18:06 GMT
#1383
On October 30 2013 03:05 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

So why did you vote for Wave?


Because before Pandain came up again all I saw were two similar powers and I thought it weird to have a straight +1 power and an alternative +1/-1 power. Once Pandain came into the picture I realized my error, and if I'd remembered him sooner I'd have approached everything differently.

How does Pandain's power change things in your eyes?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 18:09 GMT
#1384
On October 30 2013 03:05 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

So why did you vote for Wave?


Because before Pandain came up again all I saw were two similar powers and I thought it weird to have a straight +1 power and an alternative +1/-1 power. Once Pandain came into the picture I realized my error, and if I'd remembered him sooner I'd have approached everything differently.


could you give us something more concrete though? Ignoring the powers of WoS and Pandain what makes WoS scummier then pandain to you?
taste me
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 18:09 GMT
#1385
On October 30 2013 03:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:05 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

So why did you vote for Wave?


Because before Pandain came up again all I saw were two similar powers and I thought it weird to have a straight +1 power and an alternative +1/-1 power. Once Pandain came into the picture I realized my error, and if I'd remembered him sooner I'd have approached everything differently.

How does Pandain's power change things in your eyes?


It makes things symmetrical for one, but a big part of my original counter-claim was the notion that we wouldn't have multiple voting powers in the game. Once you add Pandain into the mix that idea is shattered.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 18:10 GMT
#1386
If i correctly read what Seuss is saying it makes sense.
Seuss do you think one of Wave and Pandain is scum now?
table for two on a tv tray
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 18:13 GMT
#1387
steppin' out to lunch
taste me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:15 GMT
#1388
On October 30 2013 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:59 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?


I wrote that off as a non-serious exchange and didn't think any more of it. I didn't think it made any sense for Pandain to randomly assert he had a power like that.

Fair enough. I actually thought Pandain was pressuring Koshi as he said his power was permanent and i find it hard to believe that's true.

I dont believe this from Seuss. Pandain said very clearly 4eva... How is that joking around when you have the same power... And if he noticed it, the symmetricalness would make instant sense when WoS said he could add.

Something is wrong with Seuss. The only excuse I accept is "I didnt read it" and it being Pandain claiming.
I had a good night of sleep.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 18:15 GMT
#1389
Seuss looks pretty transparent and town with his recent explanations. Especially for second game scum. Going back to WoS I guess. I would rather lynch Sentinel or HotCottonCandy though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 18:16 GMT
#1390
On October 30 2013 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:59 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?


I wrote that off as a non-serious exchange and didn't think any more of it. I didn't think it made any sense for Pandain to randomly assert he had a power like that.

Fair enough. I actually thought Pandain was pressuring Koshi as he said his power was permanent and i find it hard to believe that's true.

I dont believe this from Seuss. Pandain said very clearly 4eva... How is that joking around when you have the same power... And if he noticed it, the symmetricalness would make instant sense when WoS said he could add.

Something is wrong with Seuss. The only excuse I accept is "I didnt read it" and it being Pandain claiming.

Did you think Pandain's power was real when he threathened you with it?
table for two on a tv tray
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 18:17 GMT
#1391
On October 30 2013 03:09 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:05 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

So why did you vote for Wave?


Because before Pandain came up again all I saw were two similar powers and I thought it weird to have a straight +1 power and an alternative +1/-1 power. Once Pandain came into the picture I realized my error, and if I'd remembered him sooner I'd have approached everything differently.


could you give us something more concrete though? Ignoring the powers of WoS and Pandain what makes WoS scummier then pandain to you?


The fact that he was buddying up to me for most of the game (I don't really care about the 180), the smurf tangent, the weird power fake out. People were also making strong arguments against him and pressuring him at the time, so it looked like he was grasping at something to save himself.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
October 29 2013 18:19 GMT
#1392
##Day 1 ##Vote ##Count

raynpelikoneet (0): Pandain
Promethelax (0): WaveofShadow
Pandain (1): raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster, OOHCHILD, HotCottonCandy
[UoN]Sentinel (1): HotCottonCandy, marvellosity, Promethelax, Seuss
Clarity_nl (0): marvellosity, Pandain, raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster, marvellosity, Promethelax, Koshi, Seuss
OOHCHILD (2): Promethelax, [UoN]Sentinel, Seuss, WaveofShadow, Clarity_nl, marvellosity, Oatsmaster
WaveOfShadow (7): raynpelikoneet, Koshi, marvellosity, HotCottonCandy, Promethelax, Seuss, Oatsmaster, WaveofShadow, Pandain, OOHCHILD
Seuss (0): OOHCHILD
strongandbig (1): WaveofShadow

Not voting (1): strongandbig

Current, WaveOfShadow is set to be ##lynched!
The ##lynch will happen in ## at ##21:00 GMT (+00:00).
Please let us know if there are ##errors.

Voting Thread
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 18:21 GMT
#1393
On October 30 2013 03:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i correctly read what Seuss is saying it makes sense.
Seuss do you think one of Wave and Pandain is scum now?


Probably. It would be weird to give all the vote powers to town. That would slant things against the mafia pretty hard.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 18:22 GMT
#1394
On October 30 2013 03:21 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i correctly read what Seuss is saying it makes sense.
Seuss do you think one of Wave and Pandain is scum now?


Probably. It would be weird to give all the vote powers to town. That would slant things against the mafia pretty hard.

Then again, why are you voting for Sentinel?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:22 GMT
#1395
On October 30 2013 03:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 03:15 Koshi wrote:
On October 30 2013 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:59 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?


I wrote that off as a non-serious exchange and didn't think any more of it. I didn't think it made any sense for Pandain to randomly assert he had a power like that.

Fair enough. I actually thought Pandain was pressuring Koshi as he said his power was permanent and i find it hard to believe that's true.

I dont believe this from Seuss. Pandain said very clearly 4eva... How is that joking around when you have the same power... And if he noticed it, the symmetricalness would make instant sense when WoS said he could add.

Something is wrong with Seuss. The only excuse I accept is "I didnt read it" and it being Pandain claiming.

Did you think Pandain's power was real when he threathened you with it?

I found it OP and strange. Didnt think too much of it. But I am not having almost the same role. I would at least connected the dots when WoS claimed instead of CC WoS and votinv WoS.

Also wasnt there somewhere a case on Pandain on revealing his role randomly?

But I agree with Candy that Seuss plays strong and quick on his feet. But newbie scum has more balls than experienced scum I think. But maybe not.

It is hard picking between WoS Seuss and Pandain tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 18:22 GMT
#1396
which one is scum?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 18:23 GMT
#1397
Why are all the people with the jesus power so scummy???
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:25 GMT
#1398
Yeah kinda funny it is these 3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:25 GMT
#1399
Also marv got 3 vote power atm. Rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 18:26 GMT
#1400
On October 30 2013 02:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
StrongandBig where the hell are you and why did you say exactly what i did about Pandain after you had read my comment about him and his play this game???


I'm in class you assdouche. Go take a chill pull. Preferably a suppository.

I assume you're referring to this post:

On October 29 2013 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi:

This is what Pandain's town play looks like:
Q/A, Q/A, Q/A, Q/A, summarization of his reads, Q/A, Q/A, Q/A, Q/A, summarization, maybe some sort of a case, repeat.

This is what Pandain's scum play looks like:
stuff, some weak reads, stuff, stuff, a case on someone, stuff, some defences against thread sentiment (usually on townies), soft buss, stuff, stuff, stuff, defence.. repeat from after the "a case on someone".

At some point that falls apart because he busses so much. When Pandain busses he does not really intend to lynch his scumbuddies. He does also defend a lot of people just for the sake of defending. You catch him when he has bussed someone and when they are up for a lynch he suddenly doesn't want to lynch them anymore (see Thug life and Palmar).


This actually isn't the same as what I said, what I'm talking about is the tone of the cases and summaries in his longer posts whereas i read your post as being about whether or not hes asking questions and whether hes mixing soft busses with "defenses against thread sentiment." I was pretty specific and so were you. I agree they are similar though.

Even if they were exactly the same, I would have posted my thing anyway because I want people to know what my thought process and analysis were. When I was making up my mind about pandain I did it without thinking about what you or other people said about him, I was looking at the evidence and making my own read.

Are you claiming that you think I just took your conclusion and then spent twenty minutes making it more specific, reading old games and filters and getting the evidence for it that you didn't, because that's easier than making up some shit? Or is it maybe more likely that I happened to come to a similar analysis as you?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9701
StarCastTV_EN289
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko33
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10896
Bisu 3034
Jaedong 2618
EffOrt 1034
Horang2 365
ZerO 322
Larva 262
Pusan 234
Zeus 232
actioN 137
[ Show more ]
Mind 129
Hyun 117
Barracks 77
ggaemo 69
Killer 46
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 41
Sharp 36
NotJumperer 29
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 19
Terrorterran 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto79
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1685
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes224
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV267
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 26m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.